Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Desperate Dungeon: RPG-Style Interactive Story!

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, look at that. I made fanart. I can’t wait until we can get her to 200%

I say that they give her a chance to try and pull it out herself again. Whether she does or doesn’t can be up to a coin toss or something. also... There is the second thing I have draw

Sounds good! I'm so happy Faust commented on my story! >u> Ooh, alright! :D You're welcome! I hope it's good. :P   It looks as though the stats have been chosen! Nam

Posted Images

Lynn smiled as the rat-wizard left. She decided to go exploring a little bit. She walked around for a while, checking out different rooms, seeing what buttons did, pressing some switches, and soon she was on the third floor. She looked around, but it didn’t do much good. It was completely dark. She did, however, soon find the switch and turned on the lights. This was… exactly like the first floor, in terms of design. Great, so that was a step down. As for the room design, she noticed a raised pedestal in the center of the room. It had a drink on it, saying ‘drink me’! What was this, Alice in Wonderland?

Lynn sighed, realizing she probably had no choice but to drink this… right? Well, she walked to the door at the front of the room, trying to open it. She nodded when she realized it was locked. “Yep!” She sighed, walking back to the drink.

What does she do?

A: Drink it all down in one gulp!

B: Drink it a little bit at a time.

C: Pour it on the floor. She doesn’t have to drink it, right?

D: Look around, see why she needs to drink it.

Bladder fullness: 17%

19 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

Hey, look at that. I made fanart.

CCDF1533-3C29-4F43-A3E2-2CEA67A480CC.thumb.png.4dc872950d5e4e4e810dd4322ff449d9.png

I can’t wait until we can get her to 200%

Jeez... O.O I love that so much, thanks a lot! :D I'm honoured that anyone would make fanart of my story! c:

I'll try to lead us in the direction of getting to 200%, since I'd love that too, but we'll have to see what the people pick.

If we do, is more fanart going to come of it? :P

Lynn decided she had no choice, and picked up the drink, looking around a bit, then chugged it. She downed the whole thing in one tremendous gulp. She then stopped and, realizing it had no effect and she just drank it for no reason, sighed. “Dammit…” Oh well. She had been thirsty anyway. 

However, she did notice that while it had no effect on her body, it did have an effect on the room. Once the glass was empty she heard a distinct 'click!' sound. She smiled as she realized that she had inadvertently unlocked the door!

As Lynn opened the door to the next room, she saw something she didn’t expect. A person! Oh my god, an actual person! The other girl, also naked, gasped as she saw Lynn who, upon realizing she was naked in front of this girl, quickly covered herself with her hands. “Um… h-hello…” Lynn said, blushing.

“Hey,” said the other girl…

That’s right, BIG decision time! I decided (with the help of one of my readers – thanks BTW, you know who you are ?) to add another character, to help mix things up a bit, and make things not as stale! :P

So, first, why don’t we choose an age for this other girl? (again, loli’s fine if you want.)

Secondly, her hair colour/style.

Eye colour?

Skin colour?

And, of course, we’ll need the girl’s name. c:

Plus, we need to choose some stats for her. Same as for Lynn, she’ll have 30 points to spread among them.

HP:

Attack:

Defense:

Speed:

Mana:

Holding:

And finally, how full is she when Lynn meets her? On a scale of 1-100 (or further beyond, if you feel so inclined :P), how full is her bladder? Is she bursting, or is she fine, or what? :D

Sorry for the long string of questions, but I felt it was better to include you all in this decision. ?

Edited by Bees (see edit history)

Ooh, another character :D

How about Lauren for her name? She's somewhat younger than Lynn, 18 years old. She has brown hair and eyes and a sun tanned skin.

HP: 5 (50)

Attack: 4

Defense: 5

Speed: 6

Mana: 4

Holding: 6

As for her current bladder's status: she didn't come from behind Lynn so she probably hasn't seen that toilet in a while and as a proper young lady, that means she hasn't relieved herself for that time. Her bladder is an uncomfortable 75% filled, but with her (slightly) over average control that's nothing to be too worried about yet.

I have no idea what the hair style and her eye colour should be sorry!

as for the skin colour, I would say white but that might come off racist...

anyway! For the stats, let's put them all on holding so she can hold MASSIVE AMOUNTS!!

finally, the desperation!

i would put it on 200% already, but I'm worried she'll explode the second we get right back to the story. So I reckon we'll do 100%