Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Desperate Dungeon: RPG-Style Interactive Story!

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, look at that. I made fanart. I can’t wait until we can get her to 200%

I say that they give her a chance to try and pull it out herself again. Whether she does or doesn’t can be up to a coin toss or something. also... There is the second thing I have draw

Sounds good! I'm so happy Faust commented on my story! >u> Ooh, alright! :D You're welcome! I hope it's good. :P   It looks as though the stats have been chosen! Nam

Posted Images

Lynn looked at the potion and shrugged. It was now or never! She chugged the whole thing, hoping it would relieve her desperation, make her need to pee a lot less!

Unfortunately for her, it did the opposite.

Just like that, Lynn’s bladder started filling! It got really bad, she was beyond bursting at this point. She could barely walk, every step felt like she’d explode! “A-aah…” she squirmed hard as she heard the distant waterfalls and realized she couldn’t continue like this. She needed some sort of solution. She wouldn’t dare pee on the floor! Not on purpose! But… she was very tempted. But, there were other options too!

For one thing, there was a pool just downstairs, she could pee in that… she wouldn’t feel too bad about that. The only problem area would be the stairs. She wasn’t sure if she could handle them like this.

For another thing, there was a treasure chest RIGHT beside her! As long as she could contain it all, she was willing. She’d have to force it open, though, or find the key.

Next, she could, in theory, plug herself up. She wasn’t sure what she’d do that with, but it was better than having to hold with her muscles alone.

Finally, she could… well, release a little bit into the empty potion vial. It wouldn’t give her much relief, but it might let her escape this place relatively dry.

What does Lynn do?

A: Let it all out in the pool!

B: Let a little out in the pool and keep going!

C: Try to brute force the chest, it’s right there!

D: Try to find the chest’s key! It’s gotta be close, right?

E: Try to find something to plug herself with. This is going to be tougher, but once she finds one, she’ll be dry for the rest of the journey!

F: Let a little out in the bottle. She’ll still be bursting, and in fact it’ll be really hard to stop, and even harder to keep holding afterwards, but maybe she won’t be quite as ready to explode  with every step.

Bladder fullness: 104%!

Edited by Bees (see edit history)

Lynn looked at the bottle and shrugged. She might as well, right? It was a good enough container! She put it where it needed to be and let out a little bit of pee. Just enough to fill the bottle! That little bit of relief felt amazing, but making it stop was going to be difficult! As soon as she managed to make it stop, though, she realized what a bad idea that was. She squirmed hard. “O-oh no…” She breathed deep, her desperation now way more obvious, now that she’s had a brief glimpse of relief. She went over to the skeleton, attacking it and taking the key to the chest. Once she opened it, she saw inside was another potion. This one was red. And… a lot bigger than the yellow one!

As Lynn pondered her options, she walked to where the skeleton had been and looked around, discarding the old potion bottle that was now full of another yellow liquid. There was another 3-door choice. The first doorknob was burning hot to the touch! She yelped a little and recoiled. The second one was freezing to the touch! Oh, not that again… The third was wet to the touch. Weird. Then again, she also had the new red potion, and the possibility of another secret door… but really, what would be the chances of that?

Lynn’s options:

A: Go through the first door. If it’s a hot room as the knob implies, then she’s going to get thirsty, and may have to drink something. ?

B: Go through the second door. If it’s a cold room as the knob implies, then that’s not going to do any favours for her bladder.

C: Go through the third door. If the wet knob is any indication, she’s not going to have a pleasant time, but it’s better than the other options.

D: Chug the red potion. If nothing else, it’ll give her somewhere to empty more of her pee into.

E: Look for a secret door. Not very likely to be another one here, but it’s worth trying.

F: Something else?

Bladder fullness: 92%

Edited by Bees (see edit history)

Lynn squeezed her legs together tightly. She stepped on a stone on the floor that went down a little, and soon she found herself sliding down what was once a closed trapdoor! She yelped a little, almost losing some pee in the process, but managing to hold on.

As Lynn encountered another slime, she got an idea… She slashed at the slime, cutting it down to size, and, when it was no longer squirming on the ground, she picked up a piece, cutting it small enough to fit inside her urethra, as a plug! She smiled and quickly popped it in, making a cute little gasping-type sound as it went inside. “Heh, that tickles.” She giggled a little bit, before finally relaxing her muscles for the first time in a while. She smiled as the slime was surprisingly stable, and really good at keeping everything back. It seemed that cutting the slime was one of the only ways to break it, liquid would do nothing. Good to know.

As she continued on, Lynn realized this might’ve been a mistake. She looked around at the multiple waterfalls and fountains lacing the walls of this new dark hallway and squirmed. Though she didn’t have to hold it manually anymore, her aching bladder still pounded, reminding her almost by the second of her predicament.

Lynn saw some stairs leading up, she saw it just led back to the doors. She had a few options at this point.

A: Take the stairs up and randomly* pick one of the three doors, this hall is too dark, and it’s got too much running water in it. x-x

B: Keep going down the hall. What’s the worst that could be down here, really?

C: Try to pull the slime-plug out. That was a mistake!

D: Try to find some other way out of here, this dungeon’s apparently full of secrets!

E: Uncork and drink the red potion. It might help, it can’t be worse than the yellow potion, right?

(*I will actually use a random number generator)

Bladder fullness: 94%

Lynn decided she’d better keep the plug in for now. She took the cork off the top of the red potion and downed it all, thinking, since it’s red, she’ll get a strength boost from it, which would help with whatever was down this hall!

As she went down the hall, the sounds of water splashing and sloshing got a little too much to bare at one point, and she actually stopped where she was and bent over, hoping to relieve some of the pressure on her protruding bladder. She managed to regain composure and then saw what had to be the boss of this level… if she were in a game, of course. A giant monster made of water!

She had encountered a water monster before, but not one this large, and this… ngh… uncomfortable to look at, and even listen to. She squirmed, her bladder trembling at this point from how much was stored inside of it. She felt like she’d be majorly leaking at this point, were it not for the slime plug. She looked up at the water monster, who turned to her, making the water slosh around, making the girl tremble a bit.

Lynn knew, the most the water creature could do to her was try and drown her, and she was such a good swimmer she wouldn’t let that happen. She smiled, knowing this. Taking the dagger in one hand, she started to feel the effects of the red potion! It increased her strength… she felt she could lift a ton if she had to!

The battle raged on for a little while, but soon the water creature was a huge puddle of water on the ground. It reached the naked girl’s knees. Having her feet submerged in water made her tremble a bit more, but she managed to get herself under control. “W-wow… I did it!” she felt her stats increase as she levelled up!

Put 5 extra points into her stats!

Current stats:

Attack: 7

Defense: 6

Speed: 6

Mana: 4

Holding: 3

Afterwards, the wall behind the monster opened up, and Lyn walked through. It was a staircase! She ran up the stairs… well okay, she walked up the stairs slowly, since she was slowed by the pain in her bulging bladder, and got to the door at the top of the stairs! She slowly opened it, and…

What’s on the other side of the door?

A: It’s flooded! This is the equivalent of a water level!

B: It’s frozen! This is an ice level!

C: There’s another person there! Could lead to many possibilities!

D: It’s a big hallway with gaps in the floor! This is a platforming part!

E: A toilet! Relief at last… if she can get the plug out!

F: A giant treasure chest, to reward her for coming this far!

G: Something else? o.o

(Note: You may pick up to 2 of these.)

Bladder Fullness: 101%!

1 hour ago, Nikeryda said:

F  She deserves some sort of a reward.  

+1 Attack

+ 1 Defense

+1 Speed

+2 Holding

I agree, but I also realised you can pick up to 2 room layouts. So I'll also pick E

as for the stat boosts, I'm going to assume that more speed allows you to dodge more attacks so all on speed plz

Lynn entered the room and the first thing she saw was… a-a toilet! Finally! She ran forward, sitting on it, and releasing. She hoped it would all come out, she’d feel the relief… but she remembered… oh right, the plug! As she tried to remove it, Lynn also saw a treasure chest in front of her. “Oh my…” The chest was huge! Much bigger than the other ones she had found before. She squirmed, trying to get the plug out, as she opened the chest…

Sorry for the shortness of this part, but I really think you guys should choose both things here.

Does she get the plug out?

And, what’s in the chest?

The first question is a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’.

The second one is multiple choice:

A: A new, better weapon! :D

B: A shield! This will help!

C: Gold? Maybe there’s a shop somewhere nearby!

D: Assorted potions… this time with labels!

E: A mixture of a couple of those?

F: All of the above!

I’d rather not give her clothes/armour, I’d like to keep her naked for as long as possible. If that’s okay. xP

Bladder fullness: 103%

Attack: 7

Defense: 7

Speed: 8

Mana: 4

Holding: 5