Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Desperate Dungeon: RPG-Style Interactive Story!

So, this will be my first time writing an interactive story, and I think I’ve got a story that will work pretty well for it.

My idea is, a girl wakes up naked in a dungeon, and must fight her way out of it. The only problem is, there are no bathrooms. So of course, the girl must fight off monsters, as well as her urge to pee!

Now, just a fair warning, this story will mostly be focused on her desperation. I won’t have her wet a whole lot, for 2 reasons. I’m more into the desp stuff myself, and I feel like I’m not too good at describing wettings. ^^;

The story will focus on a girl of your choosing (we’ll get to that soon), and she’ll be travelling around the dungeon, fighting monsters, picking things up and adding them to her inventory as she gets them, it’s like a dungeon-crawling RPG game. I hope that makes sense.

So, you’ll be deciding on the girl. Everything about her!

First off, her age. The older she is, the more control she’ll have over her bladder, and the less likely she’ll be to pee somewhere that’s not a toilet. I’m fine with doing loli, if that’s what’s picked.

Secondly, hair and eye colour. These are just for aesthetic purposes.

Third, her bladder capacity, from 1-10. 1 being problematically small, and 10 being, on long road trips she doesn’t have to stop once. :P

Then, her bladder fullness at the start. Is she bursting right from the get-go, or does it build gradually? Let’s do this percentage-wise, from 0 to 100. She can go above 100, but it’s much, much harder to hold it then.

And finally, stats. I’m giving her 30 points to spread among these.

HP - How much damage she can take. This will be multiplied by 10. 

ATTACK - How much damage she does. 

DEFENSE - How much damage she resists. 

SPEED - How likely she is to dodge an attack, or attack first. 

MANA - Her magic power. 

HOLDING - Her ability to hold her pee. 

These will increase as she levels up. She starts at level 1. If nobody can agree, then they will end up being equal.

You can also choose the girl’s name, if you feel so inclined. :P

I hope this takes off, I really want to write this story! >u<

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, look at that. I made fanart. I can’t wait until we can get her to 200%

I say that they give her a chance to try and pull it out herself again. Whether she does or doesn’t can be up to a coin toss or something. also... There is the second thing I have draw

Sounds good! I'm so happy Faust commented on my story! >u> Ooh, alright! :D You're welcome! I hope it's good. :P   It looks as though the stats have been chosen! Nam

Posted Images

Faust will suggest a character idea, at least. Faust hopes that it at least inspires other people to write in it.....

Age: Faust would presume in the late Teens, to early 20s. Old enough to be matured, but not above college level.
Hair/Eye: Faust will go with a Magenta shade of hair, and bright, crimson eyes.
Bladder Capacity: Faust will be nice to her, and offer up the idea of a 6 or 7. Bigger than average, which may lead to overconfidence.....
Starting Fullness: A firm,  healthy 60%. Enough to warrant a visit, but not enough to force it.

And, the stats:

HP: 5 [50]
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Spd: 6
Mana: 6
Holding: 5

And a name.....

Lynnaria Mymakaia [Lynn for short]

6 hours ago, Faust said:

Faust will suggest a character idea, at least. Faust hopes that it at least inspires other people to write in it.....

Age: Faust would presume in the late Teens, to early 20s. Old enough to be matured, but not above college level.
Hair/Eye: Faust will go with a Magenta shade of hair, and bright, crimson eyes.
Bladder Capacity: Faust will be nice to her, and offer up the idea of a 6 or 7. Bigger than average, which may lead to overconfidence.....
Starting Fullness: A firm,  healthy 60%. Enough to warrant a visit, but not enough to force it.

And, the stats:

HP: 5 [50]
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Spd: 6
Mana: 6
Holding: 5

And a name.....

Lynnaria Mymakaia [Lynn for short]

Sounds good! I'm so happy Faust commented on my story! >u>

2 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

I actually like the character Faust has chosen but I'll mix up the stats a bit. 

HP: 5

Attack: 6

Defense: 6

Speed: 6

Mana: 4

Holding: 3

Ooh, alright! :D

2 hours ago, 126 said:

I wanted to create a character myself, but dang it! Faust had got the best one possible!

However I'm more inclined to Nikeryda stats...

Thank you for writing this story, it sounds really awesome!

You're welcome! I hope it's good. :P

It looks as though the stats have been chosen!

Name: Lynn

Hair/Eye Colour: Magenta hair, Crimson eyes

Bladder capacity: 7

Starting Fullness: 60%

HP: 50

Attack: 6

Defense: 6

Speed: 6

Mana: 4

Holding: 3

Inventory: None

So with that all decided, let’s get started!

Lynn stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes, finally awake. She didn’t recognize her surroundings. “What the-?” she stood up, and immediately noticed a few things. First, this wasn’t her room. This was a dim stone room with a chilly grey floor and walls made of brick that were varying shades of grey, with candles strewn about for the occasional bit of light.

The second thing she noticed was that she was completely naked! She gasped, covering her ‘naughty bits’, before realizing nobody else was around and sighing happily, uncovering, though still blushing a bit.

And the third thing she noticed was her bladder. “Uh-oh…” she hoped there was a bathroom around this place. It wasn’t urgent, but she had to go. It was definitely something she noticed. Luckily, Lynn’s bladder was pretty big, bigger than average, so she could hold it for a long time, but… even still, she had a limit. She once went an entire 10-hour plane ride without peeing, and by the time she got to the airport she burst. So, while impressive, she couldn't last forever.

As Lynn got a better look at her surroundings, she noticed she was at one end of a long hallway. She walked down the hall, hoping to find a way out. Or at least a toilet. That was a secondary priority, though, since she didn’t really care that much if she peed or not, if she got out of there quickly.

As she walked down the hall, she noticed it was very linear. No extra branching paths, no secret doors, nothing of the sort. She smiled a little as she got to the one door at the end of the hall, knowing this must be the way out! But no, her adventure was just beginning.

She pushed the door open to find a slime! It attacked her and she retaliated, kicking it back. That seemed to work, so she tried it again, and again, and again, and finally after a few hits, the slime was down! Lynn chuckled a bit. She felt a little silly, kicking a living hunk of slime. She looked around at the room she was in, to see what was there.

What’s special about this room?

1.      It’s got a treasure chest in it!

2.      It’s full of running water!

3.      It’s got a secret/hidden door!

4.      It’s some sort of puzzle!

5.      It branches off into multiple different rooms!

You can pick a combination of different things, but preferably not all of them.

(I decided to incorporate not only the 2 most-decided choices in this room, but also the next-most in the room after, so 2 rooms are covered here. :) Also, I'm probably going to put most, if not all, non-story text in brackets from now on.)

The first thing Lynn noticed as she entered the room was the sound of rushing water. She crossed her legs a bit at the sound, but she pressed on. As she got a little further, she smiled as she came across a treasure chest. “Oh, hey!” As she looked around, she saw not only the candles on the walls, but also a mini fountain on each wall, with water running into it. That explained the sound. She squirmed in place. Maybe she could go in the chest…

No no, she had to stay focused! The naked girl tried to open the chest, but it was locked! She wondered… Lynn walked over to where she had killed the slime and… a-ha! A key! She took it over to the chest and unlocked it, picking up from inside of it a small dagger. “Ooh…” She smiled and, with nowhere to put it, she hung onto it.

As Lynn went to the next room, which was just a door away, she sighed in relief that there was no more running water in this room. She did still have to pee though. It was getting bad. She approached the center of the room, which weirdly had several different-coloured posts in it. “Hmmm, odd,” she said to no-one in particular, before trying to get past them and to the door.

As Lynn walked, however, she noticed there were 3 doors. All of them looked to be mechanically locked. She walked back to the posts and tried to push one of them. She gasped when it moved easily! “Woah! These things are deceptively light!” She smiled. She could do this after all!

After about 10 minutes of pushing coloured posts into matching coloured holes in the floor, Lynn got a big pulse from her bladder. She winced and held herself a little, though she could only use one hand, as the other was still holding the dagger. She ran back up to the 3 doors and tried to decide which one to go through. She pressed an ear to the leftmost one and heard some more rushing water. That made her squirm and cross her legs. The center door was freezing to the touch! If that room was as cold as the door it would not do her bladder any favours! And the third, rightmost door seemed the most normal, she didn’t hear or feel anything strange about it, though that worried her most of all.

So she stood back, looking at all the doors, and she had to make a choice… left, right or center?

Bladder Fullness: 70%

Attack: 6 --> 7

(And that’s your choice for this part. ^_^)

Edited by Bees (see edit history)

Lynn sighed, and decided to go for the lesser of 3 evils, stepping quickly through the leftmost door.

As she looked around, Lynn gasped and held herself. The room had a giant waterfall in the center. It was as if someone was trying to make her wet herself! Well, not herself, in this case it would be the floor. If she had any clothes on it’d be wetting herself, but now there was a bigger risk! Well, arguably. It wasn’t her house, but getting it on the floor might piss off whoever owned the place. …Ohh, why did she have to think of that word?

She quickly walked around the room, seeing what there was, when the water started moving weirdly. “What the-?” she looked at the flowing form, as it formed into a creature! A creature made of water… odd. Lynn readied her dagger, slashing at the thing… it didn’t do much, unsurprisingly… but the water creature couldn’t do much to her, either. However, what it did do was despicable, at least given her current predicament! The water creature sprayed water forward, into the magenta-haired girl’s open mouth! She was being forced to drink… on an already pretty-full bladder. Lynn squirmed and hit the creature hard. It dispersed into a puddle on the floor, and Lynn felt her bladder pang again, as she looked around for a bathroom. She didn’t want to pee in the waterfall, given that she just saw a monster come out of there, so she didn’t have many options!

Lynn noticed something as she stared at the waterfall. She noticed, a yellow gem? Cool! She didn’t know what it was, or why it was there, but she took it and made her way to the exit.

As she approached the door of this room, she noticed it had something the others didn’t: a combination lock. After at least 15, maybe 20 minutes of searching, she found the combination and stepped through. Unfortunately, in that time the water from the water creature had been given enough time to work its way through her system, and it was now pouring its way directly into her bladder! Lynn squirmed hard, crossing one leg over the other, hoping to keep it all in. “O-one more room…” she said to herself. “One more room and it’ll all be over!” she stepped into the next room, which was deceptively quiet, and took a few steps… only to have her suspicions confirmed! She fell through a trap door, landing on a metal slide, which given how chilly the metal was, was not good for her bladder, and started sliding down!

As Lynn got to the end of the slide, she realized… wait, this was the previous room! Had she guessed wrong? Or did she need to visit all 3 rooms? As she noticed there were gem-shaped holes above each door, she realized that yes, eventually she’d need to visit all 3 rooms. She sighed and put the yellow gem in the hole above the first door.

Lynn looked around a bit. There had to be something, right? Anything she could pee in! She didn’t want to pee in anything that wasn’t a toilet, but she was willing to at this point!

What should she do?

A: Risk it in the middle room.

B: Go into the third room, see what that’s all about.

C: Look for some sort of trapdoor or hidden passageway!

D: Let it out where she is, it’s bad to keep holding!

E: Go back into the first room and pee in the waterfall.

F: Something else? (Make your own)

Bladder fullness: 73% ^

(The arrow means it’s rising fast, in this case due to the water monster. The more arrows there are, the faster it’s rising.)

Lynn couldn’t go into the other rooms! One would freeze her and the other… well, it just seemed a little too ominous! There had to be another way, right? She looked around, using her knowledge of dungeons, limited as it was, she figured if there was a hidden door, the locking mechanism was probably held in by a brick. She managed to find a loose one, pulling it out…

And the wall opened up! Yes, she had found a secret door! And with her bladder once again telling her she needed to find a toilet, she was relieved! Lynn ran through the door happily, and was met with… darkness. Pure darkness. “Uh-oh…” she felt around for a candle or something, but there was nothing of the sort. She stumbled around for a bit, then found another door, inside this hidden sort of crawl space. She opened it, smiling as the room was illuminated a little bit. As the girl looked around, she noticed the room was unremarkable, so she went through to the next room, in the door she just opened.

“Ohhh…” Lynn’s bladder pounded. She craved relief, but nothing was around. She could use one of the pots she found. Why someone was leaving pots lying around was beyond her, but she’d take it… but at the same time, she couldn’t! It wasn’t ladylike. Then again, it wasn’t ladylike to be running around stark naked either, but there she was! She looked around her current room, and… oh no, another puzzle? This was getting tiresome! She looked at what the puzzle was… it was a wall puzzle. This was going to take a while.

After 30 solid minutes of flipping switches and turning knobs, Lynn was bursting to pee! She held herself as she walked to the other side of the room, slashing at another slime and unlocking the locked door as she walked through.

As Lynn got through the door, she gasped as she saw what was ahead of her: a pool of water. They expected her to swim!? No way that was going to happen… or was it? She saw no doors, the pool seemed to be the only means of exiting the room. But at the same time, she couldn’t enter the water, not with her bladder on high alert like this. It might make her leak, or worse!

Does she enter the water?

If so, which way does she go in the water? Left, right or straight forward?

And, does she still try to hold it? Or does she let it all go when she enters?

If not, what does she do instead?

Defense 6 -> 7

Bladder fullness: 80%

(I'm loving all of these answers, keep it up! :D)

Lynn decided she had no choice. After taking a deep breath, she jumped into the water and started swimming. When given the conundrum of a few branching paths, she decided to keep going forward. After a few seconds, her bladder pulsed again. She needed to spend as little time in that water as possible!

After what seemed like an eternity, but was only about 2 minutes or so, she finally got to the other side, gasping for air as she surfaced. As Lynn looked around the room, she noticed another treasure chest! “Yes! I did it!” she realized, however, it was behind a locked gate. And getting out of the water made it obvious that she really needed the bathroom. “A-aah… I-I…” she grabbed herself. “I can’t…” she then noticed, on the other side of the pool, if she just walked around it, was the key to the gate! Behind some glass, of course. And with an… odd-looking nozzle on it. She approached it, walking around the pool.

She walked over and realized… the glass with the key in it was full of water! She squirmed, then realized what the nozzle was for. They key was floating, and she’d need to get it out, one way or another. There was really only one option, however. She’d need to pour the water out onto the floor. She turned the nozzle on and watched as the water poured out of it like a faucet. She watched it drip and it made her bladder twitch and shake, just watching it happen, hearing the water splash on the floor, and feeling it pool at her feet, was almost too much for Lynn to handle.

After it was all out, Lynn grabbed the key and walked back around, opening the gate. She held herself tightly, not wanting a single drop to come out. She opened the chest and inside was… a potion. Great. She noticed, it wasn’t labeled, but it was yellow, which could mean any number of things. She squirmed hard and wondered what she could possibly do… she noticed there were 2 paths. A left path and a right path.

What does she do now?

A: Take the left path.

B: Take the right path.

C: Take the potion. It might be the only thing that can make her desperation go away.

D: Let some go on the floor. Just enough to make her no longer bursting.

E: Same thing, but in the pool. Nobody will notice, right?

F: Try to pee in the chest?

G: Search for a hidden door or something.

Fullness: 84%^

1 minute ago, Nikeryda said:

What's our bladder fullness at and how big is the potion bottle. 

Oh, right! My bad, I forgot to show the fullness. I'm about to edit it to show you.

As for the potion size, I'm not sure. About the size of, say, a small bottle of soda? So, maybe a little less than half a liter?