Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Your Reaction to Catching People Peeing Indiscreetly?

Firstly, I apologize if this is already posted somewhere else.  I did a very quick search without finding anything, so I hope I'm in the clear!

I don't frequently encounter people peeing in unexpected public situations, but on the occasions I do, I'm always surprised by how it makes me feel.  You would think, being crazy into omo and similar pee-related interests, that I would find it a massive turn-on, but it doesn't usually seem to be that way.  There are only two examples coming to mind at the moment.  For the first one, several years ago, I was running a big road race when I looked over at the trees to the side of the road.  One of the guys in the race had run just past the edge of the woods bordering the road to take a leak...right there in front of everyone--us ladies included.  He made little effort to hide what he was doing, though I don't think anyone could see anything other than his back and his stream.  The second occurred very recently.  I was driving down an exit ramp on the highway when I looked over at a parked car to the side of the road.  Next to it, a guy "whipped it out" and started relieving himself by the side of the road with no effort at all to conceal himself.  His stream was very obvious and, if I had been intent on snooping a little more, I have little doubt I could've gotten a good look at his penis!  Instead of finding these incidents super hot, however, I felt kinda awkward and embarrassed for both of them...so I'm curious:  How do YOU feel when you stumble across someone peeing in public when you're not expecting it?  Also, a question for the men:  Does it seem weird to you that these guys would just pull it out and let loose out in the open where anyone, women included, could see them?  We gals are a little more prohibited in that regard, so I wonder if that skews my perspective.  Maybe it's ironic that I would ask this, since I find risky peeing absolutely exhilarating, but it catches me off-guard when people pee like that without even attempting to hide it.

I do think gender bias plays a role here. I couldn't give you a scientific breakdown, but there is something that is just far less "sexy" about a guy taking a piss in the way you described. I think cultural taboos play a role as well, with how since women urinate in public at a lesser ratio than men, there is a bit of appeal there.

I really do think gender bias is the main factor though, much like the argument of how it's sexy when a girl goes around wearing only a shirt but not so great when a guy does it. There are simply some activities which we find appealing when a certain gender does it but not when the other gender does it.

I live in India and public peeing is pretty common here. Even though recently efforts are being made to stop people from doing so, it's still not illegal. So you can see a guy peeing at the side of the street almost every time you go out. Sometimes you can see girls doing that too, obviously a bit discreetly so.

As for how that makes me feel.... well certainly I've never been attracted to that. Growing up in a place like this, it hardly ever comes as a surprise. It's like I am walking on the road and I am like "Ok there are cars, trees on the side, a guy peeing on a tree, a dog walking by..." and it's a pretty normal day. Being quite pee shy myself, I hardly pee like that unless I am really desperate. However, my friends have no problem just whipping it out and peeing when we are in a place with no toilets around and obviously having female friends with us has never made a difference with that.

Guest Blurple

I’ve never come across someone but there were a few times walking home shitfaced from the bar that I’d have to stop and piss. As a guy it’s super easy to manage.

Catching people peeing leaves me speechless.  One time was at a view point near a busy highway in the North Cascades Mountains.  The parking lot was full.  The foot trail was paved, but not obvious.  A women maybe age 25 started down the foot trail.  This brought several others' attention the the foot trail.  I followed them around a bend maybe 25 meters from the parking lot.  And there was that 25-year old looking very red and pulling up her panties over a small wet spot.  It's been eight years and I still can't imagine how that young lady could have expected any 0privacy in such a place.

16 hours ago, PeerPressure said:

How do YOU feel when you stumble across someone peeing in public when you're not expecting it?  Also, a question for the men:  Does it seem weird to you that these guys would just pull it out and let loose out in the open where anyone, women included, could see them?  We gals are a little more prohibited in that regard, so I wonder if that skews my perspective.  Maybe it's ironic that I would ask this, since I find risky peeing absolutely exhilarating, but it catches me off-guard when people pee like that without even attempting to hide it.

Like you, I find it a bit awkward.  Just coming across a random person peeing isn't something that usually happens, so when it does, it is surprising.  Peeing is something that is usually done in private, and suddenly finding yourself in the middle of a stranger's private activity can be awkward.  I don't think there are any established social protocols for the right way to handle such a situation.

As for your second question, does it seem weird that these guys would do this? Yes, a bit... but not super weird.  I am quite pee shy myself, and definitely not the kind of person who would just happily pee out in the open where anyone could see.  However, there have been times, usually on long car trips, where I absolutely had to go.  At the first chance I had to pull over and get out of the car I did it.  I would try to make it as difficult to see as possible, or pop the hood of the car and position myself so it looked like I was doing something with the engine, but in those moments, having to pee that bad, I was willing to take the risk that someone might see.  Being that I was far away from home, and going to get right back in my car and drive away made it easier too.

In regards to other guys doing this, I am not that surprised.  I have known a few guys who were not shy at all about exposing themselves.  On the contrary, they seemed almost happy for a chance to take their dicks out.  These guys, I don't think, would hesitate in the slightest to pee out in the open, or care if they were seen doing it.

I found your statement that you gals are more inhibited in this way interesting, as I have personally had more accidental encounters with women peeing then with men.  Also, as far as people I have personally known, I have had more female friends who were completely content peeing in the open when they had to go, even if they could have been caught, they didn't care that much.

15 hours ago, OmoCommando said:

I really do think gender bias is the main factor though, much like the argument of how it's sexy when a girl goes around wearing only a shirt but not so great when a guy does it. There are simply some activities which we find appealing when a certain gender does it but not when the other gender does it.

shirt1.png.01fc266755a48da6153e88cfc900c116.png

shirt2.png.f9c17966c0c4b512eb320f34558d0d71.png

Oatmeal is love, Oatmeal is life

In all seriousness though, I think it’s a lot to do with where you were raised geographically, as “places appropriate to pee” is a very localized list.

In some places, it’s just fine, and as such, is totally normal. In other places, it’s considered innapropriate, or completely unacceptable, and becomes a taboo over time.

As for me personally, I’m rather shy about peeing around others, so I’m very uncomfortable with doing it myself, but am unfazed by seeing others doing it. (Except maybe a pang of jealousy when I happen to be in need too at the time >.< )

Edited by HPattern
Mobile Typos xP (see edit history)
On 3/31/2018 at 4:30 AM, OmoCommando said:

I do think gender bias plays a role here. I couldn't give you a scientific breakdown, but there is something that is just far less "sexy" about a guy taking a piss in the way you described. I think cultural taboos play a role as well, with how since women urinate in public at a lesser ratio than men, there is a bit of appeal there.

You all make interesting points and, OmoCommando, I suspect you're spot-on with this assertion.  Thanks everyone for the insight!  It just struck me as weird the other day to be such an omo lover, but find it awkward, so I wanted to see what you all thought!  :happy:

Haha, that Oatmeal comic is great!

How do YOU feel when you stumble across someone peeing in public when you're not expecting it?

I feel turned on, as long as it’s a young woman in a last attempt to avoid wetting herself. The shyness about exposing herself in a (semi) public place compared with the embarrassment, that’s my thing. (Stanley H2O described such a situation in his post)

But guys pissing every ware, mostly because they are drank and don’t care, even in public transports, train stations, hallways... makes me nauseous. It’s okay outside at a hidden place, or in the woods, or so.

Drunk people peeing openly in public is pretty awkward, no matter who it is.  People trying to pee discretely (and failing) is kind of funny (in a naughty way), and I usually try not to make a big deal out of it.  It's a bodily function (not just a fetish), so sometimes things must be done.

I would also agree with the assertion that gender bias is definitely at play when it comes to this.  

I always find it a bit surprising, but on construction sites you often see guys trying, but not totally succeeding, in peeing discreetly. I have only a couple of times seen girls squat behind a tree or the corner of the building. They were trying their best to be discreet but I saw it anyway. For some years I was a trucker and  there were lots of times when I couldn't hold it until the next "stop". I usually carried a Gatorade bottle for those times. I could easily whip it out in the cab of the big truck and aim it into the bottle and then empty it later. Sometimes if I was way out in the country and there was little traffic I would just pull over and stand on the top step of the running board, whip it out and pee on the road. I always liked to be very discreet.

I certainly love the thought of discreet peeing, like a naughty pee in public out of desperation. But witnessing it in real life is different. I'd feel self-conscious about coming off as a creep. Then again, I can't say I've actually witnessed any such incident. Like others said, I might love to see a lovely 20-something year old sneak a pee.  Maybe I can convince my wife sometime... 

Edited by Enamour (see edit history)

I think I have to agree with the posters above, the more the peeing person is trying to hide it, the more acceptable and interesting it is. I've seen more than enough guys with their thing out, usually after plentiful consumption of barley smoothies, and do not like the view... I also ran into some females that just happened to drop their pants and go for it in the open, and that too was not interesting at all. People who do make an effort to hide their business get my attention, and in rare (generally female) cases arousal.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm generally pretty fascinated by it to be honest. I can't help but wonder what happened leading up to it. Did they drink more than usual? Were the bathrooms closed? Are they embarrassed to be relieving themselves in public? Just how desperate were they? Could they have held it in if they knew they were 10 minutes from a bathroom? What about 5 minutes?

I have mixed emotions about it as I find it attractive and if I see someone peeing in public which I do see pretty often I kinda try to give them their privacy because with my urge incontinence I have to pee outside pretty often and a lot of times it can be embarrassing because I cannot make it to somewhere more descrete and two of my daughters have urgency issues  as well and I do appreciate when our privacy is reapected and I try to reciprocate that when I see someone else had to go in public even though it’s kinda hot.

12 hours ago, lsn1 said:

I'm generally pretty fascinated by it to be honest. I can't help but wonder what happened leading up to it. Did they drink more than usual? Were the bathrooms closed? Are they embarrassed to be relieving themselves in public? Just how desperate were they? Could they have held it in if they knew they were 10 minutes from a bathroom? What about 5 minutes?

The places I have accidentally come across someone while they were in the middle of peeing has been while hiking on popular hiking trails.  This is especially true on trails that follow creeks or rivers, when moving to a vantage point just off the main trail to take a picture.

Driving on rural highways has a couple times also lead to this.  Once I saw a car pulled over on the shoulder, on the side opposite of the road was a woman squatting down and urinating.  It looked like she was attempting to hide behind the open passenger door of the car, but the car door did not come down low enough to cover what was happening.  In the gap between the ground and the car door you could fully see what was going on.  There have been other incidents with a pulled over vehicle where, just off the road, there will be someone relieving themselves.

Another place I have seen quite a bit of public peeing is at different kinds of events.  My mainstream video production company specializes in live, multicamera production and live streaming.  We do things like video coverage for concerts, including big outdoor music festivals, as well  as other kinds of events.  A few times at music festivals while working behind the stage, I have stumbled upon someone peeing.  They usually are somewhat concealed, so I don't notice until I'm right on top of them.  This also happened at a 5K mud run event I was doing video for.  While going to pack up the video gear at the end of the shoot I get back to my vehicle to discover two  women have chosen to conceal themselves between my car and another to relieve themselves in the parking area.

I'm really drawn to places like that. I think it says a lot about a person the way they cope with a full bladder in public with no bathrooms around. It takes a lot of self confidence to pee with so many people around, when you could be caught at any moment. There's also something so beautiful and natural about the sight of a urinating woman

I am torn on this. 

I hate it when people pee without any discretion (often after a pint or two...or six...) and/or on a private/public building. One night I was walking through town quite late and there was a guy, pants and underwear around his ankles peeing on the side of a restaurant in the middle of a square. He was also making a lot of noise to draw attention to himself. I find that really awkward and wrong somehow despite being omo orientated and not phased by nudity.  

I have also come across people who were trying to be discreet and pee in alleys etc. That is the kind of thing I fantasise about so although it can be awkward if you glance across and they notice your glance (it's not like I'd stay and watch which would be creepy but I may look for a few seconds walking past), I don't find that weird. I think finding people peeing discreetly can be surprising and make me feel like I'm intruding like walking into a toilet stall I thought was empty would be awkward if you know what I mean. 

On 4/26/2018 at 6:53 AM, AquaticGoddess said:

I hate it when people pee without any discretion (often after a pint or two...or six...) and/or on a private/public building. One night I was walking through town quite late and there was a guy, pants and underwear around his ankles peeing on the side of a restaurant in the middle of a square. He was also making a lot of noise to draw attention to himself. I find that really awkward and wrong somehow despite being omo orientated and not phased by nudity.  

It sounds like he was looking for attention or is an exebitionist . Perhaps because he was drunk, or carried Omo to extreme.  

I would not  look even if it was a female. if the person was just trying to draw attention to themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually saw something like this just today. So apparently there was a race or marathon or something on Broad St (Philly) today. Thousands of people running down the street. As I cut through em to get across the street a lady ran right past me to what I can only assume she thought was the back of a building but she was visible to everyone going down the street. Did I look? For a second, let my peripherals do it after that. I did get a little excited seeing her but kept on like it was no big deal.

Edited by justsomedl (see edit history)