Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Telling your Significant Other about Omo

I've only ever told one other person about my interest in omorashi: my boyfriend when I was seventeen. We weren't super close emotionally, but we were very sexually involved and I thought we might be able to incorporate pee into our... y'now.

He was really grossed out by it and, in hindsight, I probably shouldn't have told the guy who was disgusted the first time I farted in front of him that I like to pee my pants. We broke up a couple weeks later.

I've thought about this alot, and I've come to the conclusion that telling your bf/gf about omo should rely more on the emotional connection rather than the physical connection. If someone loves you, they would accept you for who you are. That doesn't mean they need to be involved with your fetish, they should just be accepting of it.

Also, an important thing to note is that this fetish isn't a secret you're keeping from anyone. You should never feel guilty about it. It's just something about you. You would hide it the same way you hide the fact that you pick your nose when no one's looking.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Have any of you ever told your bf/gf that you like omo, or considering telling them?

Well for me, I met my last girlfriend here on this site so...

But I agree with everything you said. I would also say that age is a strong factor in this. Fetishes and paraphinielias are a bit far ahead for teens who are just discovering their sexuality. I've always seen it as something that enhances a sexual experience rather than defining it, so it's something you bring up when the two of you have reached a certain comfort and trust level.

I had previously waited years into a relationship before telling partners about my fetish, so I had only ever told two people. But lately I've been telling people much earlier—including, recently, on a first date. Granted, her profile said she was kinky so we got right down to it and I felt fairly safe divulging my interests. She let me fuck her when her bladder was *very* full, so that was fun.

The two other people I've told both took it well. One offered to play with me, though we later stopped seeing each other for unrelated reasons, and the other seemed fine knowing I was into it but had no interest in partaking. Basically: date people who are open minded and like sex. You'll find that responses aren't usually as bad as your worst fears.

I have told all my real girlfriends about it, though I do not date anymore. When I did, they were usually at least somewhat accepting at first, but when it became clear that this fetish is quite necessary for me to be aroused, they eventually tired of it. One of many, many reasons I'd sooner stick my dick in a buzzsaw than date again.

When I'm casually dating (like I am now), I tend to gravitate towards people who are kinky. The "Are you okay with kinky sex stuff?" conversation probably comes up before we even meet - or on the first date. I wait until probably the second or third date to talk about my omorashi interests, though. The usual response is "Huh. That's weird. You like that? I guess I'd be willing to try it, but [insert their limitations here][Usually it's something about only letting me watch them pee or something].

Most of them will come around to enjoy more of it if it's something I pursue with them, but it's not usually something they seek out on their own with me - or seem to want as much as I do. 

I have told every girl I have been in a serious, long term relationship with.  But I absolutely agree with you @IncrediblyFull, telling someone should depend on the emotional connection you share with someone.  If you are in a relationship with someone, they should be able to accept you for who you are, and that includes your kinks.  If they can't do that, then they probably aren't someone you really want to be with, not if they are unwilling to accept something as simple as a sexual fetish.  Of course that doesn't mean they need to share your kink, but they should at least be accepting of you.

Telling my first serious girlfriend was the scariest.  I had told other people before, but only when we had met through some way related to our shared fetish.  Telling my first serious girlfriend was different- I had met her and we had started dating without me ever mentioning my kink.  When I told her I really had no idea how she would take it.  She actually took it pretty well, she thought it was pretty mild and didn't understand why I made it out to be such a big deal.  She even indulged me in some pee play on a few occasions, and seemed to have fun with it herself.  That relationship ended poorly, however.  She ended up using my fetish to blackmail me, threatening to tell me family and coworkers unless I gave her what she wanted, which included buying her a new car and expensive jewelry.

The next serious girlfriend I had I met on a fetish website, so we knew about each other's kinks before I knew anything else about her.  My current girlfriend was much the same- We met on Fetlife and started out as friends before we ever started dating, so there was never really a time she didn't know what I was into.

I've never told anybody. In all honestly I've never felt like it was something I wanted to share or even wanted as part of a relationship. I've never once wished a girlfriend would wet herself for me. For me it's the accident rather than the deliberate wetting which has the greater appeal to me anyway, and even then I've never hoped my girlfriend would go through that. In fact probably the opposite - when they've expressed the need for the bathroom I've wanted them to go!

I think for me it's more of a pleasure to be seen from afar. I like being a witness to it, but perhaps more as just a voyeur of it happening to someone. But I don't know - maybe if I'd met someone who was into it as well I'd perhaps enjoy role-playing it from time-to-time. In a 'if I knew then what I knew now' sort of way maybe I'd have broached the subject. But overall, despite having the fetish, I've never felt like it was an essential part of my sexual relations.

My fiance (boyfriend at the time) was completely fine with it. Coincidentally we're both into pretty gross stuff I found out the night I told him. We we're fighting and at the time I was really bad at hiding away my feelings and secrets. He asked if I was hiding anything and out of frustration I told him everything about omorashi. We then started talking about more kinky stuff we were into and turned out to be a good night in the end. He's the only person I've told.

He doesn't hold or do anything along those lines (I don't count peeing on me while we shower cause it's not sexual, just child like) but he'll tease me a lot when I have to go. 

On 3/30/2018 at 8:50 PM, IncrediblyFull said:

I've only ever told one other person about my interest in omorashi: my boyfriend when I was seventeen. We weren't super close emotionally, but we were very sexually involved and I thought we might be able to incorporate pee into our... y'now.

He was really grossed out by it and, in hindsight, I probably shouldn't have told the guy who was disgusted the first time I farted in front of him that I like to pee my pants. We broke up a couple weeks later.

I've thought about this alot, and I've come to the conclusion that telling your bf/gf about omo should rely more on the emotional connection rather than the physical connection. If someone loves you, they would accept you for who you are. That doesn't mean they need to be involved with your fetish, they should just be accepting of it.

Also, an important thing to note is that this fetish isn't a secret you're keeping from anyone. You should never feel guilty about it. It's just something about you. You would hide it the same way you hide the fact that you pick your nose when no one's looking.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Have any of you ever told your bf/gf that you like omo, or considering telling them?

I 100% agree with your statements. 

I have told previous and current girlfriends about this fetish (all while in the context of a "hey, our  relationship is getting sexual, maybe we should talk about fetishes" kinda deal), and the results have been pretty positive. I, however, dated these women because they were kind, loving, and compassionate, so results may vary. Two of the three found it disgusting, but they didn't leave me for it and it did not hurt our relationship. They were also super vanilla. The third and current one does not find it appealing in any way, and she has engaged me in the fetish from time to time because she finds it hot that I find it hot. 

At any rate, my experiences would back up your claim that love will keep them around even if they don't like it, and they will accept you for who you are. If they are not willing to do this, then maybe they aren't worth keeping around anyways. 

I have discussed this with people I've been in relationships with.  One was very uncomfortable with it and pretty much rejected anything to do with it.  It made intimacy a challenge, even if things were very conventional.  One partner was very much into it, and we explored a lot together.  I think people's reaction to it has a lot to do with their personality.  If you have a good relationship otherwise, then all the things about you should be part of the discussion.  If a person can't accept all of who you are, then the relationship probably isn't going to last anyways (or it will at least be difficult).  

On 3/30/2018 at 11:50 PM, IncrediblyFull said:

Very well said. I have experienced both acceptance and rejection.

I told my now ex-wife a few months after we began dating. She thought it strange, but she accepted it and told me pee stories, held and wet for me sometimes.

Conversely much later in life I told a girlfriend. Not only did she think was weird, she ridiculed me for it. As our relationship deteriorated he comments we particularly nasty and hurtful.

As you said be sure you have a solid relationship first. Although I thought our relationship was strong. You never know.

My ex boyfriend who ive mentioned on many posts didnt make fun of me, but literally just didnt wanna hear it, and constantly made me indulge in his fetish, i told another guy who i liked years back in my highschool days and he didnt mind, i also told a close friend and he kinda thought it was hot, like omo commando i also met my significant other on here, and we love every second of the fetish together

I have never told a girlfriend about this, but what I have done a couple days ago is that I have talked to a girl I knew for a longer period of time and I knew I could come up with something like this. She considered ABDL a bit funny, but now I know that people first of all do not think this could be under the hood, and second she does not think this is something bad. Two thing which are good to know. The bad thing tough: I have to rely on her not talking about this to other people. Good thing I told her on April fools day. xD