Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Faust's Character Interview Interactive

Who is Best Girl?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Best Girl in Faust's Stories?

• Yuno Gasai
    • Youmu Konpaku
    • Saiga Giriko
    • Ellie Troit
    • Eoria Karakuri
    • O.M.O.R.A.
    • Wynn Tatsumaki
    • Number 275 of Magic Academy
    • Nameless female protagonist of Magic the Gathering: Ascend to the top
    • Fauxstus Necromina
    • Meta from MtG Ascend to the Top
    • Juuni Neptunia
    • Penny

Question For Eoria
Question Bullet: Lust
Question: How was Yuno's accident?

Question For Eoria
Question Bullet: Piddle
Question: Do you think Meta will make it?

Question For 275
Question: How much longer can you go without sexual release?

Question For 275
Question: Who is your favourite girl?

Question For Meta
Question: 275 looks positively needy there. What things would you do to her?

Question For Meta
Question: How was Yuno's accident?

I would like to give Eoria a beverage, and this beverage shall be spiked with aphrodisiac.

Edited by Trickling Down (see edit history)
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Question for: O.M.O.R.A.Question Bullet: UrinationQuestion: Will you join the Eggman Empire? Extra: All hail the Eggman Empire Question for: O.M.O.R.A.Question Bullet: UrinationQuestion: what is

Questions Eoria, Piddle Q: How strong do you figure your bladder is compared to the other girls here? Eoria, Piddle Q: What is the greatest volume you've measured letting out?

Question for KuroQuestion Bullet: TummyQuestion: Why do you always fight with Illya, we know you care about her so much? Question for KuroQuestion Bullet: TummyQuestion: Which one of these ladies

@AkenoSama

[Saiga]

Q: How'd the bathroom go?
Saiga: Nnn.....It went fine, you naughty pervert. I may have had to change my panties afterwards, but I avoided the worst of it. Just enough to make them dirty....But, Not enough to declare them un-saveable.

[Eoria]

Q: Could you handle it if it meant denial?
Eoria: Ohhh....I don't think I'd like that.... And I mean..What would my teacher think if they couldn't play with me for being naughty?

[275]

Q: You're dripping,  I thought you didn't need to pee?/let Meta go first
275: Ohhh..Ohhh...Ohhh...I..I don't need to pee...!  I...I..I need to get off..!!!
2.Nnnn...NNNNN...M...Meta could...go...But....Nnnngh....

[Fauxstus]

Q: Yuno make you horny?
Fauxstus: Y..Y..Yes.... Yes she did...

@OmoCommando

[Wynn]

Q: Panties/Ideal Companion/invitation?
Wynn:1. My my, how bold of a question, Commando. Are you hitting on me? I'd probably wear something plain, unless I was...sufficiently enticed beforehand to produce some vulgar Results.
2. I'd want someone who was easy to talk to, maybe faffed about with games with me, and could....enjoy my own personal tastes in holding. Hardly something that comes up on a first date though..
3. I'd probably decline, unless i was inclined to reciprocate his advances.

@Jony
[Nero]

Q: Would you hold for 275?/Okay with Yuri?
Nero: 1. Of course! I'd be more than happy, if it set a nice example for her... Or, if she would be open with her appreciation for my figure, of course.
2. Guy, Girl, or anything in between! I love people for who they are, not what they are! If they properly enjoy me, then Who am I to judge in what way they do so? Guys, Girls, it's all fine with me, Umu~!

[275]

Q: Fantasies about Kyu+Nero?/NIpples poking through?/Yuno make it worse?
275:Mmmm... Mmm... Kyu being her dominant self, rubbing me off.... Playing with Nero's buxom, bouncy, soft breasts......I wonder how their naughty spots taste...
2. Mmmm...Mmmm... L...Look.. *She hoists up her shirt, showing her white bra, and some telltale juts in them. She lightly presses, and squeezes her own nipples ,moaning sweetly under her breath*
3. She sure didn't make me any dryer, that's for sure.... Mmmmfffth...

[Eoria]
Q: Potty dance?
Eoria: Mmmmm...I could... *She stands up, and holds her girlhood as she starts to bounce from one toe to the other, wiggling her bottom and bending over slightly* Mmmmm....It's getting worse.....Hope no one takes too long in the potty....

@Trickling Down

[Eoria]
Q: How was Yuno's Accident/Will Meta make it?/Beverage
Eoria: It was....Well within enjoyable parameters. I'll have to check OMORA's Logs later for it...
2. Judging by that look on her face...No.
3. Ahh...Thank you! I was feeling a bit thirsty.

[275]

Q: Favorite Girl?/How much Longer?
275: I've...M..made it clear by now..! I...Ohhh..I like Ayano the best....Even if it was the last one I had, I bet it'd be amazing.
2. N..nnn..Not much longer...Am About to start humping the table.......P...Please..Someone...Help..!!!

[Meta]

Q: Yuno's accident/What would you do with 275?
Meta: M..Mmmm...It's..the second best...That's gonna be up here...
2. Ohhh...I'd encourage her to start mounting various figures..Make her bet her body a lot more than Bouncy.... And see if she's actually prone to fits of Nymphomania, or if you're all just a really good audience...

[At this, decision time comes up. The camera seems to waver on 275...And then on Meta in turn. For a few moments, it wavers between the two....Before Meta suddenly drags the girl over to her]

Meta: Mmmm...You all get a good look....Cause this is about the only time you'll get this opportunity. 275, You just lay there, and take it.

*Meta rises her bunny-suit clad bottom in the air for a bit, a hand buried between her legs as she sways back and forth... a small fluffy tail accenting her firm bottom. 275 Looks up with a flush, as Meta's body starts to visibly shudder...And she kneels down, slowly taking her hand away from her toiling twatty, dampness already evident. The camera zooms in on the dark material as it starts to moisten......Meta letting out a LOUD Groan*

Meta: Nnnnghh...Nnnn...Mmmmaaahhhh....

275: *realizes all too late what the girl is planning, but is helpless to stop it as Meta starts to press her lower lips to hers, the smaller girl kissing at her neck as the two rub and grind against each other viciously....A loud, coherent stream sputtering to life, and splashing all over the floor*

*The girls continue to grind, and kiss for a few extra moments, as the hissing noise starts to grow louder and louder, Meta's over-taxxed, and tormented bladder finally caving out....All over 275's Precarious, pulsing girlhood. It's a vicious, minute long stream, muffled by the tight bunny outfit, but the rubbing and grinding against 275 eventually proves too much for the girl....As she lets out a...*

275: Ahhh...NNNAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*And, like that, both girl's needs are taken care of....*

[Meta and 275 will be away for 3 Segments]

Number 275's Status:

Piddle Urge: 47%
Tummy Urge: 60%
Lusty Urge: OVER-LIMIT

Meta Status:

Piddle Urge: OVER-LIMIT
Tummy Urge: 35%
Lusty Urge:
8%

O.M.O.R.A. Status:
Piddle Urge:  53%
Tummy Urge: 4%
Lusty Urge:
0%

Eoria Karakuri

Piddle Urge: 66%->80%
Tummy Urge: 20%
Lusty Urge:
32%->45%

Fauxstus Necromina

Piddle Urge: 11%->15%
Tummy Urge: 0%
Lusty Urge:
5%

Ayano Status
Piddle Urge: 6%
Lusty Urge:
8%

Nero
Piddle Urge: 6%->11%
Lusty Urge:
0%

Wynn Status:
Piddle Urge: 5%->11%
Lusty Urge:
4%-7%

Saiga Status:

Piddle Urge:0%
Tummy Urge: 0% [Reliable holding Down to 90%]
Lusty Urge:
8%->11%

[As a Reminder, Item/interactions are..]

Diuretic: An item that rapidly accelerates piddle-need in a target.

Laxative: An item that rapidly accelerates tummy-related needs in a target.

Diaper: An item that crinkles and contains needs for a target...at the cost of embarrassment. Takes less time to recover from than an accident

Sexy Panties: Sexier panties for the girl of your choosing! [Please specify what you want them to wear]

Short-Shorts: Come about halfway up the thigh, and hug the hips and waist tightly...For the girl of your choosing.

Magical Wand:
Permits you to cast [Aqua Drop], [Tummy Drop] or [Libido Drop], Once on the target of your choosing, raising a selected need without anyone the wiser.

Magic Wand: A special device that can be offered to a girl to...alleviate, or agitate Lustful needs.

Belt: Tied around the waist to add another obstacle to using a toilet... And to apply more pressure to one's needs.

Magic Feather: Can be used for excessive tickling of a girl, or prolonged libido-teasing. [Fades away after one use]

Magic Hands: Hands that extend like a pointer, allowing you to squeeze a girl's bust, butt, or other places. Good for one use, before likely being smashed, or malfunctioning in another way...

Fateful-Snap: Prompt either a girl's panties, or bra to snap off, leaving said area...Bare.

Tinkle-Toll: Curse a girl so that they won't be able to get their garments off without at least leaking into their panties prior.

Tummy-Sabotage: Curse a girl so their next [Intentional] release of gas results in much more than gas coming out

Full-Moon: Make a girl show off her bottom

Child's Training Potty:  Alternate Toilet for a girl....But, Given it's for a child, will only have room for one person....

Aphrodisiac: Rapidly accelerates Lusty-Urges in a Girl.

Beverage: A drink, to offer a girl. [May be combined to enhance the effects of an Aphrodisiac, Laxative, or Diuretic]

x3 Truth Bullets [Used in place of regular bullets to force a girl to tell the truth for your question..or face a heavy needs penalty]

Question for Eoria
Question: Oh my. What a performance from Meta and 275, don't ya think?

Question for Eoria
Question: How was the drink you were given? What did it taste like?

Question for Eoria
Question: How much longer do you think you can hold your pee?

Question for Eoria
Question: If you do release early, is there anyone specific you have in mind to punish you?

Question for Wynn
Question: How are you liking the scenes here?

Question for Wynn
Question: Do you have a favourite?

Saiga, lust

Hey Saiga...=3 you're soo cute when you're a bit angry ( I embrace her, hug Saiga behind her back and hug her tummy tight ) let me check your panties, the way you were swinging your wonderful and shapely butt looked like the damage in your pantsu is greater than what you claim.

Saiga, by what I understand you like anal sex, I was curious to know if all this pressure trying to get out and that stimulation in your ass make you feel.

Saiga, what's happened in the last run with Eoria in " Faust's interative stories " you was soo naughy and hold your pee with Eoria and kiss her and everything......

Saiga/Eoria, lust

About the last question, did you have some vulgar/naughy feeling for Eoria/Saiga, I mean this last Eoria's run eventos still really lived in my mind?!? 

( I'll use a bullet true here for Saiga)

Eoria, pee

Did your tinkle tank feel good right now?!? ( I give a really light and gentileza rub on her bladder )

Nero, piddle

How is Nero's libido?! You have low vulgar needs like Saiga and Kyu, you have a mid vulgar nerds like OMARA or Lilica, do you have a high vulgar nerds like Yuno, Faust and 275 or you are just a perverted without salvation as Eoria ?( no offense Eoria, you're still one of my favorites )

Nero, piddle

Nero could share with the audience what was the worst time she needed tinkle and How was that, please explain How you become that desperate and How you relief your tinkle tank?!

Ayano, piddle

What is your vulgar wish and fetishe?

Saiga, lust

Saiga, how long did not you do the # 2 your ass was looking like a cannon about to shoot before you start going in your panties.

Eoria, piddle

Can I rub your boobs?!? 

Kyu, piddle

Why you seem to hate sarilian magic?!

I'll use Magical Wand to cast [Libido Drop] in Saiga .

Guess I'll cash in an item to give Saiga a laxative, get that need filling back up efficiently. 

Question For Saiga
Question Bullet: Tummy
Question: It seems you were quite close to having an incident, and may have had to change panties. Did you happen to keep the messy ones? I'm sure plenty of the other characters hear would quite like them. 

Question For Saiga
Question: How do you feel about the fact that you were likely the only person in the room who didn't enjoy the show you just put on?

Question For Penny
Question: It has been my experience that female monster hunters suffer accidents extremely often in the course of their jobs. How do you manage to avoid such a fate?

Question For Penny
Question: What sort of weapons or equipment do you normally use other than Frederick?

13 hours ago, blooper said:

Guess I'll cash in an item to give Saiga a laxative, get that need filling back up efficiently. 

If you want make her need to Go, then I'll cast the Tummy-Sabotage and the Beverage, mix the beverage with the lax to make It more powerful.... What do you tell me?!? :glasses:

@Trickling Down

[Eoria]
Q: What a performance/Drink?/HowMuch longer?/Anyone in mind to punish you?/
Eoria: Mmmm! She's not the most flattering figure, but she knows how to put on a show!
2. It was fine. A bit sweeter than I'm used to, but I'll manage.
3. Mmmmthhh...Not much longer, at this rate..
4. Nope~ Who could ever punish cute little me?

[Wynn]

Q: How are you liking the scenes/Have a favorite?
Wynn:1. They're...doing okay. I'm more about the shifting and squirming, than the actual losing it part myself.
2. Favorite? Well... I guess if I had to pick, Yuno's desperation right before she popped was quite..pleasant.

@AkenoSama

[Saiga]

Q: Lemme check your panties/did the release remind you of anal/Eoria?/
Saiga: H..hey! Hand off! *Her skirt flies up, showing she's not wearing boyshorts anymore, but some black, lace garments over her hips*
2. No. Not it didn't.
3. What? A bit of skinship and vulgarity between girls is fine. Nothing wrong with it, yeah?

[Eoria]
Q: Feelings for Saiga/Piddle pot feel good?
Eoria: Mm.. She's good with her hands in more than one way... But, i lean towards males, personally...
2. Mmmthh..It's overwhelming....!

#Jony

[Nero]

Q: Libido?/Worst time to Tinkle?
Nero: 1. Mmmm! Much like everything of mine, it's boundless! All consensual, but all around grand! I'm not a wild animal, but I'm raring to go at any time, umu~
2. Oh, I've yet to encounter that much trouble with my urges! I'll let em fly whenever i feel is necessary..And given the lax dress code at the academy.... Well, swimsuits are made to get wet, yes?

[Ayano]

Q: Tastes and Fetishes?
Ayano: Oh...Just, nothing I'd care to share with the public.... But, it's more of a specific person...Than any act in particular. For Him, I'd do anything...... Anything. If it pleases him, entices him, interests him, makes him pleasured in any such way.... So long as i'm allowed to indulge in my desires, it would be wrong of me to not indulge his. When it comes to him, my own feelings are irrelevant... I'll do anything, and everything in my power... Whatever kind of kink, desire, taste, need, or want he could have.... I'll do it, without question, without complaint...and without compensation. Just knowing that he's pleasured by me, in any such fashion...... It's... Ohh....All I want.

[Saiga]

Q: Longest tummy hold..?
Saiga: Nnn...Time I dommed Faust. It was so long ago...I couldn't say how long it was... But, I could go for an encore..with proper incentive.

[Eoria]
Q: Daijoubu?
Eoria: Oppai Momu~? But, for reals, that's something you'll have to exchange a lewd favor ticket for. I'm excited, but I'm not that excited, you know?

[Kyu]

Q: Why hate Sarilian?
Kyu: Because it's vulgar, and it brings back bad memories.

@blooper

[Saiga]

Q: Keep those garments?/Only person who didn't Enjoy?/
Saiga: I have em, but it's in a special place. You'll have to wait to find out where.
2. Eh, I've always stood out. Nothing to it, really. They can go rubbing one out to it later, for all I care.

[Penny]

Q: How avoid Incidents/Weapons?
Penny: I'm a really good planner, who knows the limits of her body, that's how. *wink*
2. Yes. If it can be concieved as a weapon, I've probably used it at some point. I don't have a preference.

@OmoCommando

[Wynn]

Q: Favorite Video Game/Favorite Character/Most Embarrassing Thing?
Wynn:1. It'd be somethin' like Persona 3. Old one, these days, but I had fun with it....Even if I never got to play the portable one to properly self-insert.
2. I'd say who, but it'd be spoilers...So I'm refraining.
3. The accident around my mom would be up there.... but, I suppose the worst time would be one of the times I tried to use the men's room once.... Lines for the girls are always backed up, ya'know... But, well... I wasn't found by anyone, but I tried to use one of the urinals, and... well... Things got a bit.... Troublesome, to say the least.

========================================================================================================================================

Ayano Status
Piddle Urge: 6%->10%
Lusty Urge:
8%

Nero
Piddle Urge: 11%->20%
Lusty Urge:
0%

Wynn Status:
Piddle Urge: 11%-49%
Lusty Urge:
7%

Saiga Status:

Tummy Urge: 0%->40% [Reliable holding Down to 90%]
Lusty Urge:
11%->33%

Eoria Karakuri

Piddle Urge: 80%-90%
Lusty Urge:
45%-60%

Penny Status:

Piddle Urge: 18%
Tummy Urge: 28%->36%
Lusty Urge:
7%

Kyukeva Status
Piddle Urge: 0%->5%
Lusty Urge:
0%

===========================================================================================================================

AuthorFaust: ANNOUNCEMENT!:

Faust is going to be putting this interactive on a temporary Hiatus after the next set of answers, so he can work on all of his other interactives to get them off the ground [And to get Omo-Idol caught up a bit for lost time].

However, to compensate for this, You all get a bonus.

1. Attain a bonus 2 items to your inventory, and Refresh your current stock of items for post-Hiatus interviews.

2. Select a Girl, and an urge. You may, through the powers of the Author, incite that girl to suffer a failure of that urge. [Limit: Each Commentor may only pick 1 Girl and an urge for her to be overwhelmed by. However, multiple urges can plague the same girl, so long as each one is requested by a different commentor]

The Hiatus will begin on 4/21. Please submit your girls and their urges to have overwhelmed by then.

Note: You don't have to have previously commented to get this compensation. Just submit it before the deadline

Extra Note: ANY Girl [that wasn't a guest character].. Whether they've appeared, haven't appeared yet, or are currently cleaning... It does not matter, choose who you wish.

Question for Eoria
Question: Do you wish that your bladder could always be this full?

Question for Eoria
Question: Is it just me, or does Wynn look a little squirmy?

Question for Eoria
Question: How do you think Saiga will react when you finally lose it?

Question for Eoria
Question: Does OMORA show the usual signs lf desperation when her water tank gets full?

Question for Eoria
Question: How does full bladder sex feel?

Question for Wynn
Question: How often do you wait until you're desperate before you pee?

With the bonus items, I shall subject Eoria to another beverage with aphrodisiac. For urge failure, Saiga shall succumb to lust.

On 4/17/2018 at 10:02 AM, Faust said:

However, to compensate for this, You all get a bonus.

1. Attain a bonus 2 items to your inventory, and Refresh your current stock of items for post-Hiatus interviews.

2. Select a Girl, and an urge. You may, through the powers of the Author, incite that girl to suffer a failure of that urge. [Limit: Each Commentor may only pick 1 Girl and an urge for her to be overwhelmed by. However, multiple urges can plague the same girl, so long as each one is requested by a different commentor]

2 questions of clarification: 

Is this option a 1 or the other thing or are we allowed both?

2nd question is more to clarify how the bonus items are working. Ideally if we haven't used our item stock, we could use 4 now and then have our Stock refreshed back to 2 post hiatus?

Edited by ctm1992 (see edit history)

Well, already got Saiga and she's well on her way to another so I'll just use my urge failure to make Penny mess herself. 

Before she does, may as well cast tummy drop on her twice to increase her need, and get a decent accident out of it. I'll use my two bonus items on a pair of magic hands, one to grope Penny's bottom while she has an accident the other to help Saiga with her lust overload. 

Saiga, lust

how do you feel knowing that you will not be able to relieve your tummy until the end of hiatus, and will you have to keep fighting it while your stomach continues to "Nyeeeeeeeeooolllllll" without stopping ?!

Eoria, lust

Almost the same question above, but about tour tinkle tank and girlhood.

Fauxstus, pee

Paradox, piddle

How are you?! I was rereading the first interactive story and I realized that we never heard from you relieving all those sodas you had in the challenge truth or dare.

On 17/04/2018 at 11:02 AM, Faust said:

Select a Girl, and an urge.

Saril, piddle =3:glasses:

If Saril can't bem selected I'll pick Lilica, piddle 

Question for Kuro
Question: Why do you always fight with Illya, we know you care about her so much?

Question for Kuro
Question: Which one of these ladies catches your eye in terms of wanting to transfer mana to them during their business?

Question for Illya
Question: How do you feel when Kuro is mana transferring with out people and not yourself?

Question for Kyukeva
Question: How do you feel about your students and number 275 in general?

Question for Saiga
Question: Do you think you can make it a 2nd time with all your fans out here giving you the "drop"?

Urge failure: Kuro to affect her bowels.

Item 1: Magical wand to cast Aqua Drop on Illya.
Item 2: Magical wand to cast Tummy Drop on Kuro.

@Trickling Down

[Eoria]
Q: Wish always full/Wynn look squirmy/Saiga's react/OMORA Desperate?/Full Bladder Sex?
Eoria: Mmmm...Not always..C..Cause then I'd get used to it...
M..Mmm.. She is looking...needy...
Saiga...Won't care...She's..More interested in my bottom than my tank.
Mm...I..May have..programmed a few in...
Mmmmthhhh...I wanna find out some day.... Mmmm ohhhhh...

[Wynn]

Q: How often do you wait to pee?
Wynn: As....Often as possible. My Sister and mom can make that hard...But, if I can control myself... I'll try to do it almost every time....

@ctm1992

Your Presumptions are correct.

@AkenoSama

[Saiga]

Q: How do you feel about having to hold it?
Saiga: Nnnn..As if you perverts would have it any other way.

[Eoria]
Q: Holding it?
Eoria: Mmtthh..I..If I can...Hold...out..any..longer..!

[Paradox]

Q: How are you? Relieve those sodas?
Paradox: I'm fine i'm fine. Still holding, still waiting for when I get brought back. *Wink*

@Hikaru_Diapers

[Kuro]

Q: Why pick on Illya/Which girls do you wanna mana Transfer?
Kuro: Cuz we're sisters, and that's part of what they do, yeah? It's just harmless prattle, and goading her into naughty things. Nothing too bad~
2. Do I have to choose? They're all so lovely, in their own ways...Mmmm..

[Illya]

Q: Kuro mana transfers?
Illya: It..only bothers me in that I think she'll take it too far.... More than any jealousy or anything.

[Kyu]

Q: Students/275 in general
Kyu: They're okay. The Black-light girls all work really hard, and are just the right amount of twisted for my tastes... 275 is a bit lewd, but she'll...probably be fine, when I get to know her.

[Saiga]

Q: Think You can make it again?
Saiga: Mmmth...M..maybe. Unless everyone really wanted me not to. And I mean, begged me....

================================================================================================================================

[Urge Failures Submitted already]

TricklingDown: -> Saiga [Lust]
Jeffery Mewtamer -> Youmu
[Lust]
Blooper: -> Penny [Tummy]
Hikaru_Diapers -> Kuro [Tummy]

The story will go on Hiatus after Urge failure scenes are posted.

Eoria Karakuri

Piddle Urge: 92%
Lusty Urge:
90%

Wynn Status:
Piddle Urge: 49%->54%
Lusty Urge:
7%

Saiga Status:

Tummy Urge: 40% ->45%[Reliable holding Down to 90%]
Lusty Urge:
33%-> 36%

Kyukeva Status
Piddle Urge: 5%
Lusty Urge:
0%->3%

Kuro Status:

Tummy Urge: 0%->40% [Doomed]
Lusty Urge:
5%

Illya Status:

Piddle Urge:0%->35%
Lusty Urge:
3%->8%

Uo! A wild Illya appears, along with a rare shiny Illya! Therefore,

Question for Illya!

Question bullet: piddle!

Question: What kind of a dress would be a perfect maid dress? Long or short? With thigh highs or proper tights?

And another question for Illya!

Question: What can change the nature of a maid?

And another another question for Illya!

Question: How would you punish a disobedient maid without making her incapable of doing her work, but still making it properly humiliating?

And even more questions for Illya!

Question: You've made it here almost at the last moment. Are you feeling okay?

Urge failure: Illya, lewd

I would like to give a diaper to Eoria.

I would also like to use a wand on her to cast aqua drop and overflow her.

Hmm... what other chaos to cause...

Lets just settle for causing a Piddle failure in Wynn and using 1 last item to cause a fateful snap.

Sounds like an interesting enough way to usher in the time off... Sadly I can't think of any questions right now for the girls.

Eoria, lust

Can I play with your tits now?!! =3

Saiga, lust

Lovely Black pantsu, your Bra is the same? I want mean are You wearing a set of black leve panties and bra ?!

Saiga, Tummy

Do you know right?!, Yuno don't use the potty, in the next time you can use the Children Little potty If your tummy become mad again....

How embarassing should be to you use the Children Potty?!?

Can I touch your belly..... Please, pleeeease ?!?

Fauxstus, piddle

Eoria look about to Burst in more than 1 way, can you help her but deny It at te last moment?

As 2 itens bônus from the hiatus I'll mix the beverage drink&Aphrodisiac and give It to Saiga.

------------///---------:///-----------///------;---///----------

Saril, piddle " catastrophe "

Saril would be presenting the Omo-idol show when paradox, just tired of standing aside and having her bladder neglected by the audience and Saril since the first interactive story decides to play a prank on the goddess of lust, paradox would totally steath, seal Saril's bladder with a magic seal that prevents any liquid from leaving while she simultaneously fill Saril's bladder draining all the water from Atlantis to the inside of Saril (or just fill it up otherwise less unrealistic, I just said this because I always had the impression that paradox was exaggerated and unrealistic ).

Saril figured out the plan from the start, and immediately think about ending this joke, but at the same time Saril thinks this would be a wonderful show for her lovely and naughty audience, with that thought in mind Saril play-act as not to have mistrusted or discovered the Paradox's plan and continues to present the show, throughout the show, Saril see many liquids intake, much despair, too much accident and toilet, but keep trying while maintaining composure while she continues with a true ocean inside the bladder.

Saril initially suspected that this was a good idea, but now after feeling how desperate she is and making obvious signs of despair she is sure the audience will be loving it even though she is secretly worried because never before has she felt so full and so bursting like now.

Feel free to finish It Faust, how Saril will relieve her bladder I leave it to Faust's discretion, I'm just sure that anyway, Saril will make a real catastrophe and it will be like a flood of a storm.

( Plan b

* If my request for Saril is refused, I'll just want the request of Lilica failed piddle *

trying to train her bladder capacity is to be insured to try to make some surprise for Faust, however she was surprised at the height of her training with an unexpected visit from Faust at her house (she is alone at home) very happy to see the boy that she likes, but she feels incredibly mortified with shame at thinking about Faust finding out what she was doing, so she decides to continue holding on until the inevitable happens and the puddle forms under her feet.

Plan C

* I don't know if Lilica is still considered a guest character, the fact that she was so present and involved in the focus of several races left me confused then plan c is Faust's mother piddle urge*

Faust's mother just hate use public potty, she hold It until home but Fauxstus is using the potty and Yuno already is in the line.

----------///----------///-------------///----------&--

sorry to post again on this, but as I have not seen the author comment on my post I just think that I had not explained right to Faust and made him get confused as I'm not sure if the first request can be made I put more 2 (for the same reason)

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)