On 3/27/2018 at 2:11 AM, ElizaSchuyler said:

Amazing as usual!

On 3/27/2018 at 6:26 AM, Ondinist said:

So far, so very good

On 3/28/2018 at 12:03 AM, BENAir01 said:

Outstanding!!!!

Thanks y'all! :)

On 3/27/2018 at 9:10 AM, 126 said:

Love it! Please continue this story, I would be very happy to read more of them...

On 3/26/2018 at 4:09 PM, Gaz_h said:

I really enjoyed that. Hopfully there will be some more to come fingers crossed 

On 3/27/2018 at 6:15 PM, Manowar said:

Fantastic. I like your style of storytelling and this one was very good. If it is single story - I love it. If it is a begining of longer one - I'll love it even more!!!

Well I guess I can write a sequel if you want. :p Next post down!

On 3/30/2018 at 12:44 PM, Sapphire3619 said:

This might be my favorite one of your stories! 

Thanks Sapphire. I nearly didn't post it because I wasn't thrilled with it myself. Glad I did though. :)

On 3/31/2018 at 10:49 AM, Weasel said:

There's something so straightforward about this story. Grounded. It's a beautiful thing. But then, you know what I like! 

Straight up straight forward. Make a change from my previous, highly ornamental story. Gotta keep doing different things or I'll run out of air. Like a shark. An obligate ram breathing shark. Not one that can switch to buccal pumping. One of those would ruin my already flimsy simile. 

On 3/31/2018 at 9:51 PM, Pilly Christal said:

I loved this! I would be happy if there were more stories like this - with two people in the same situation :) I'll wait for your next story!

They are my fave as well :) I promise that I'm going to run that interactive I mentioned to you months ago soon. Saying it out loud so I have to do it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2018 at 11:52 AM, ElizaSchuyler said:

So good and so hot!

On 4/4/2018 at 3:04 PM, Melificentfan said:

Damn that was so excellent 

On 4/5/2018 at 10:58 PM, BENAir01 said:

Awwww so cute. Such a good couple. 

On 4/4/2018 at 5:50 PM, Dealer said:

Lovely! That's the kind of stories I like: m + f, peeing together ;)

Btw I love how you write! :)

On 4/5/2018 at 10:04 AM, Manowar said:

Yes! Yes! Yes!!! Double bedwetting is what I like very much.

Hot story and I really appreciate that this time wife is a narrator. Great job. Thanks! ❤

On 4/15/2018 at 11:23 AM, remos6 said:

As good as ever Katy! I can only echo what everyone else has been saying, couple stories are infinitely  more interesting (and hotter :wink: ) than solo ones. Already looking forward to the next one.

P.S. Too much to hope for another chapter of "I Think You Should Just Pee Your Pants"?

I'm doing a bit of male+female stories lately. :)

Another two chapters of ITYSJPYP are loosely story-boarded. I don't usually leave things half finished and I definitely plan to tie up the loose plot threads in that story. I'll get to it in the next few months I'd say, unless an idea I'm more excited by ends up taking precedence again. :p  

P.S. Can't hurt to ask in general, I tend to write whatever I feel like people want to read most.

• 8 months later...