Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Nice Jeans Wetting

4 hours ago, WettingFan91 said:

Never seen it! Awesome thank you...really great qualities in there, desperate holding, leaks, bigger leaks, uncontrollable stream to relaxation/full soak. The whimpers were icing on the cake haha.

I enjoyed it after the first viewing but taking your analysis here into account on the second watch really made me appreciate it so much more! Thank you! 

5 hours ago, footedsleeper said:

Gorgeous!

I like watching from the front when they lose control. It would have been better if her hands hadn't covered that area. But the sound effects made it clear that loss of control is what happened.

The front is always nice. But yeah the sound and seeing it kinda wrap around her lower legs even from the front made up for hands in the way  

Guest Seeker

In their bio, it says they are afab, or assigned female at birth, however identify as genderless. So, uh, they have a vagina, if that's what you want to know.

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2018 at 6:17 AM, mr.pee said:

They should just say their biological gender and what they identify as, I am a strait male and am not interested in male bodies no matter what they identify as. I am not against trans or gays in anyway but think its getting a little ridiculous now.

Maybe if this site introduced a trans category then you could choose not to view those so tagged?

Not sure what you mean by "it's getting a little ridiculous now" ?