Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Tickle Wetting Stories

Guest Lord Reek

Guest Lord Reek

Hey guys, 

I feel like I'm definitely not the only person to have experienced an accident like this (especially when young) so I reckon I'd get a thread going!

My story happened when I was six and I was playing in my room after school with one of my friends. She suddenly poked me in the sides and realised how ticklish I was. At that point she proper went for it and showed no mercy. I begged her to cut it out but it wasn't long before I'd wet my grey sweatpants and she made fun of me for the rest of the afternoon :( Luckily, she never told anyone and we remain good friends to this day :)

I wet myself significantly enough for a change of pants when I was 7 when tickled by my dad. I still hate getting tickled now, because every time I get tickled, I pee at least a spurt. 

My bladder doesn't like when I get suddenly tickled. My husband had ambushed me once and I almost wet the bed in the daytime!

Have you seen the Simpsons episode Love is a Many Strangled Thing (Season 22, Episode 17)? Homer tickles Bart on the Jumbotron until Bart wets himself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se_jhyxElvE 

This has happened to me before! I was walking with my boyfriend after having some drinks, and he had gone into a shop to buy some crisps or something. Anyway I got distracted by passing cars (I'm really easily distracted!) and he decided to come up behind me and run his hands down my torso in a manner that was meant to be seductive. Naturally, me being ticklish and all, I flinched when he reached my hips, which caught his attention and made him start properly tickling me. This tickling, coupled with the fact that I hadn't used the bathroom back at the bar because of my fear of public toilets, made my poor, alcohol-filled bladder void its contents almost immediately. As I often do when I have a public accident, I began to panic, shaking and crying, while at the same time getting pretty turned on. While my boyfriend definitely knew about my weak bladder, he didn't really know how bad it was, and was thus very surprised when, after some half-playful half-serious protesting from me, we were both standing in a suspicious warm puddle and I was trembling in his arms! Anyway, he took me home, where I cleaned up and we 'hung out' until morning. Although it was embarrassing at the time, that evening is still one I remember fondly...

• 3 years later...

it happened to me every day for three years. i had always been really small as a kid, smaller than all the others. i was 4’0 in 6th grade when i met my gym teacher, Coach Roberts. he was massive, powerful, and absolutely terrifying. he was 7’0 and built like a tank. his biceps were huge and he had this beard that was so thick and long, i had no idea how he was so bald. anyways, the first day of school i had gym my last period. after running laps all period, i seriously had to pee. the line for the bathroom right next to coach’s office was super long. coach saw me doing the potty dance right outside his office window. he opened up his door and pulled me inside. “you gotta go number 1 little guy?” he asked me in his deep, booming voice. trembling, i nodded. he locked his door and shut the blinds. towering over me, he grabbed my hands and pinned me down on the ground with one hand. he sat on my tiny legs and with the other hand, pulled up my shirt and tickled my belly ferociously. i started giggling like crazy and he clamped his hand over my mouth and got right in my face. his breath was sour and rank. it made my eyes water. he told me to not make a peep or i’d be doing push-ups all period tomorrow. he returned to scribbling his insanely long fingers all over my tummy, despite my pleas about having to pee. he just laughed and tickled me faster. it didn’t help that his weight was pressing up against my bladder. i couldn’t help it, it tickled too much. i felt my bladder release, and my shorts were warm and wet. coach smiled and patted me on the head. “can i go now?” i asked quietly. grinning evilly, he said he had some extra credit for me. grabbing a belt on his desk, he tied my hands to the leg of the table above my head. he proceeded to tickle my tummy with both hands, still expecting me to stay silent. my face was red and i felt like i’m gonna explode. the tickling sensation was too much. and then, just like that, he let me go. he told me not to tell anyone about my “extra credit” unless i wanted to fail PE. 

so every single day after the bell rang for eighth period, coach would pull me into his office and force me to drink an entire water bottle. he would tie my hands up and tie rope or a belt or a tie to the shelf above his chair. he’d put his huge hands up my shirt and trace his long fingers along the edge of my tummy, ribs, and sides. i was expected to not move an inch and not make a sound and allow this man who was 3 feet taller than me to torment me until i peed my pants. and he wouldn’t let me go unless i peed. it was so strange at first and it felt so humiliating to be so powerless to someone so large. 

• 2 months later...
On 7/24/2021 at 8:23 PM, patrique said:

it happened to me every day for three years. i had always been really small as a kid, smaller than all the others. i was 4’0 in 6th grade when i met my gym teacher, Coach Roberts. he was massive, powerful, and absolutely terrifying. he was 7’0 and built like a tank. his biceps were huge and he had this beard that was so thick and long, i had no idea how he was so bald. anyways, the first day of school i had gym my last period. after running laps all period, i seriously had to pee. the line for the bathroom right next to coach’s office was super long. coach saw me doing the potty dance right outside his office window. he opened up his door and pulled me inside. “you gotta go number 1 little guy?” he asked me in his deep, booming voice. trembling, i nodded. he locked his door and shut the blinds. towering over me, he grabbed my hands and pinned me down on the ground with one hand. he sat on my tiny legs and with the other hand, pulled up my shirt and tickled my belly ferociously. i started giggling like crazy and he clamped his hand over my mouth and got right in my face. his breath was sour and rank. it made my eyes water. he told me to not make a peep or i’d be doing push-ups all period tomorrow. he returned to scribbling his insanely long fingers all over my tummy, despite my pleas about having to pee. he just laughed and tickled me faster. it didn’t help that his weight was pressing up against my bladder. i couldn’t help it, it tickled too much. i felt my bladder release, and my shorts were warm and wet. coach smiled and patted me on the head. “can i go now?” i asked quietly. grinning evilly, he said he had some extra credit for me. grabbing a belt on his desk, he tied my hands to the leg of the table above my head. he proceeded to tickle my tummy with both hands, still expecting me to stay silent. my face was red and i felt like i’m gonna explode. the tickling sensation was too much. and then, just like that, he let me go. he told me not to tell anyone about my “extra credit” unless i wanted to fail PE. 

so every single day after the bell rang for eighth period, coach would pull me into his office and force me to drink an entire water bottle. he would tie my hands up and tie rope or a belt or a tie to the shelf above his chair. he’d put his huge hands up my shirt and trace his long fingers along the edge of my tummy, ribs, and sides. i was expected to not move an inch and not make a sound and allow this man who was 3 feet taller than me to torment me until i peed my pants. and he wouldn’t let me go unless i peed. it was so strange at first and it felt so humiliating to be so powerless to someone so large. 

I'm very sorry that happened to you, by any definition I'd agree with that was child abuse, I hope he isn't still teaching.  I'm also sad if that was how you ended up in our community, even if you (assuming eventually, because you're on this site) came to enjoy aspects of it, there was no way you could give consent in that situation.  It's also a major failure on the part of the adults in your life at the time, a kid that age wetting every single school day should have been a huge red flag that something was going on.  How nobody figured it out just brings up so many questions...

I assume your coach made you wet your gym uniform, so you still had dry school clothes to wear afterward, but still:

1. How did your parents/guardians not notice while doing your laundry?  It's rare for anybody that age to do their own. 
    • Did he let you go once you started leaking a little?  If he made you completely lose control that would hard to hide...
    • I guess you probably didn't wash your gym uniform every day, but you gotta wash it sometimes...  Wouldn't the smell be pretty strong?
    • Unless all you ever wore were dark patterned boxers, anything in a light solid color would usually leave a stain even after drying.  Cotton briefs or boxer-briefs especially are more absorbent, have no way for pee to run straight down missing most of the fabric, and take longer to dry.
  2. Did nobody ever notice wetness soaking through from your underwear to your school clothes?
    • Was PE always the last class of the day, all 3 years?
    • Was the school always empty when you went home?
  3. If he kept you so long after school, wouldn't you miss the bus, or did you walk?
    • Nobody noticed you entering his office every day, not to mention exiting in soaked shorts?
    • Nobody noticed you leaving late every day?
    • Did you intentionally pee your pants to make it end sooner?

Sorry for the autistic barrage of questions, feel free to skip any you don't feel like answering, just trying to wrap my head around how he got away with it for so long...  It's hard to fathom, even if you kept quiet.  What finally got him to stop?

On 10/6/2021 at 11:32 PM, tek84 said:

I'm very sorry that happened to you, by any definition I'd agree with that was child abuse, I hope he isn't still teaching.  I'm also sad if that was how you ended up in our community, even if you (assuming eventually, because you're on this site) came to enjoy aspects of it, there was no way you could give consent in that situation.  It's also a major failure on the part of the adults in your life at the time, a kid that age wetting every single school day should have been a huge red flag that something was going on.  How nobody figured it out just brings up so many questions...

I assume your coach made you wet your gym uniform, so you still had dry school clothes to wear afterward, but still:

1. How did your parents/guardians not notice while doing your laundry?  It's rare for anybody that age to do their own. 
    • Did he let you go once you started leaking a little?  If he made you completely lose control that would hard to hide...
    • I guess you probably didn't wash your gym uniform every day, but you gotta wash it sometimes...  Wouldn't the smell be pretty strong?
    • Unless all you ever wore were dark patterned boxers, anything in a light solid color would usually leave a stain even after drying.  Cotton briefs or boxer-briefs especially are more absorbent, have no way for pee to run straight down missing most of the fabric, and take longer to dry.
  2. Did nobody ever notice wetness soaking through from your underwear to your school clothes?
    • Was PE always the last class of the day, all 3 years?
    • Was the school always empty when you went home?
  3. If he kept you so long after school, wouldn't you miss the bus, or did you walk?
    • Nobody noticed you entering his office every day, not to mention exiting in soaked shorts?
    • Nobody noticed you leaving late every day?
    • Did you intentionally pee your pants to make it end sooner?

Sorry for the autistic barrage of questions, feel free to skip any you don't feel like answering, just trying to wrap my head around how he got away with it for so long...  It's hard to fathom, even if you kept quiet.  What finally got him to stop?

There’s a pretty good chance that the story was made up and it totally fake (and down fantasy). If it’s not, dear god am I sorry patrique had to live through that. That’s mind blowing abuse. 

16 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

There’s a pretty good chance that the story was made up and it totally fake (and down fantasy). If it’s not, dear god am I sorry patrique had to live through that. That’s mind blowing abuse. 

Entirely possible, just giving him the benefit of the doubt as this isn't the fiction section.

On 3/25/2018 at 12:48 AM, SaQra said:

This has happened to me before! I was walking with my boyfriend after having some drinks, and he had gone into a shop to buy some crisps or something. Anyway I got distracted by passing cars (I'm really easily distracted!) and he decided to come up behind me and run his hands down my torso in a manner that was meant to be seductive. Naturally, me being ticklish and all, I flinched when he reached my hips, which caught his attention and made him start properly tickling me. This tickling, coupled with the fact that I hadn't used the bathroom back at the bar because of my fear of public toilets, made my poor, alcohol-filled bladder void its contents almost immediately. As I often do when I have a public accident, I began to panic, shaking and crying, while at the same time getting pretty turned on. While my boyfriend definitely knew about my weak bladder, he didn't really know how bad it was, and was thus very surprised when, after some half-playful half-serious protesting from me, we were both standing in a suspicious warm puddle and I was trembling in his arms! Anyway, he took me home, where I cleaned up and we 'hung out' until morning. Although it was embarrassing at the time, that evening is still one I remember fondly...

That's so cute!

On 7/25/2021 at 4:23 AM, patrique said:

Idk about you but that sounds like something a pedophile would do

I have an omo friend in the US. We're not really in a committed relationship, we just like to get together for kink every time I'm in the States, and omo is a mutual kink. We usually rent a cabin in the woods so we can get away with anything we please. One night we walked into the nearby small town, my friend Pamela drank a bit more than a bit, and started going on and on about how bad she had to pee while we were walking back to the cabin. I waited till we were almost there and in the dark alone, then tickled her without mercy until she flooded her white nylon panties and soaked her gray wool slacks all the way down to the shoes. During other adventures at cabins in the woods, she has finished off a bottle of wine, sat on my lap in panties and bra, and lap danced me until we both got really excited, and then I tickled her until she soaked herself -- and me! We haven't seen each other for a while because of covid travel restrictions, but when I go back to the US to visit my family I can always get another cabin through my sister, who is in real estate, and Pamela and I have agreed that our next visit to the woods will include tickling her until she's soaking wet.

This is an interesting topic for me, because I think tickling might have been involved in the early development and discovery of my wetting kink.

It seems like my memory of childhood is hazier than a lot of people's, so I don't have any specific memories of being tickled until I wet myself as a kid, though I'm pretty sure it happened at some point. What I do remember is being maybe around six years old (I'm guessing) and being mercilessly tickled by a cousin who exclaimed, without letting up, that I might even wet my pants. I vividly remember that I was having a good time right up until that point, and then I was instantly, deeply humiliated, even though nothing happened.

Most of my formative pee-related memories are like that. I don't really remember having accidents as a kid, but I do remember a lot of situations in which I was terrified that I might have an accident. I imagine that has something to do with why I was so quick to embrace being on the other side of that fear.

When I was a little older (maybe 8?), my best friend had a little sister whom I learned was ticklish. I can remember staying over at their house and tickling her on her bed, and very specifically hoping that she would wet herself. When I reminisce about this stuff, I realize I've been perverse since an awfully young age.