Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Daddy, can I wet the bed?

It's midnight and I'm just getting settled in to hit the sack. Thinking my little girl was already asleep, I peek in her room to see her trembling  and clearly having a bad dream. I gently nudge her shoulders to wake her up. She yelps slightly, but then calms down when she sees me. Still with a a slight frowns, she whimpers "Daddy, I had a bad dream and now I'm scared, can you sleep with me?" I smile and strip down to my underwear, cuddling close to her as I get in. "Of course baby, you know daddy loves his cuddles!" She giggles, then squirms. "Daddy...I have to pee but the scary monsters are guarding the bathroom." I smile as I remember purchasing waterproof mattress protectors just in case she ended up needing it. "Here baby, let help you go peepee." I relax and pee right next to her, feeling it spread quickly to her her panties. She squeals in delight. " Oh daddy! Are you going peepee right here in the bed? Can I wet the bed too?" I smile widely. "Yes baby, go ahead and peepee right here in bed so the monsters don't get you." She pees a hard, steady stream that felt so good against me. We both continued to wet the bed all night <3