Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Request- female peeing through fly

13 hours ago, Mom2three said:

Of course....no video though....and it was another failure....well not totally, I was super proud of my aim against the tree, but extremely grateful that I double layered....black leggings hide all my naughty secrets....

3A3287D3-4EA9-400A-B17D-C239629906AA.jpeg

0A7F0716-5D14-4668-AF72-59C7858718C3.jpeg

That looks like it felt heavenly! I love the look of tight wet leggings! :D Keep having fun!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mom2three i think youre doing a great job keep it up   i have been peeing standing my whole life and i still have the occasional accident     IMG_0094.mov

I've got a few vids that you may be interested in, but they might not fit your exact preferences. Some of the names are ones I made up, as I ripped them ages ago, and the process never quite gave inte

That looks like it felt heavenly! I love the look of tight wet leggings! :D Keep having fun!

Posted Images

Guest lasseda
On 11/4/2018 at 2:50 AM, Country Man said:

Mom2three - these are fabulous! Thanks for sharing your experiment. :-)

Hope she would share more of this

Guest lasseda
On 15/4/2018 at 6:17 PM, soakedleggings said:

Nice wet leggings. I tried the same thing a few months ago, didn't work to well either.

Would you like to try it again and film it and share it with us?

I love watching you continuing to try this. Have you thought of trying to spread your pussy lips ? This would give your pee hole a clearer shot, allowing for greater pressure , and increased flow. Hopefully, this will lessen dribbling into your pants at the beginning and end of your pee. 

Great video in any event. Nothing wrong with getting your pants wet .

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
On 2018-04-23 at 8:00 PM, Mom2three said:

Hehe...ages ago I tried this......

853141FA-516F-4B2D-A9D8-32578625FCFE.jpeg

Worked far too well.....where’s the challenge in that? Plus no warm wet benefits....mmmmm

Hahaha...well I agree with you completely! BUT and there is always a but right......In my post, autocorrect decided to change Urninal to Hernial......so I was not really looking to get your opinion on the "Hernial"....(gosh did not even know that was a word!)  So what I was really asking was now that you are getting more proficient at this style of peeing are you ready to try this with a mens urinal? Not at a hockey game where there is a ton of people but some place where the risk of discovery would be minimal?

24 minutes ago, Mom2three said:

Ahhhhhhh...oops lol! Yah I would totally love to try that, but I have no illusions about my (lack of) ability, so I may need just a tad more practice first....or to be wearing a skirt maybe.......?

I would love to see and hear about a men's urinal attempt..

Maybe wear black pants to hide any pee that runs down your legs

I don’t suppose that being a transwoman and still having a dick counts, would it? Lol. Might count as a device. Probably not what you’re looking for. 

While I don’t stand to pee usually, it’s a thing I’ve done. It’s awkward, but it kinda works.

To be clear, my parts aren’t exactly fully operational man parts anymore, so my penis like, isn’t. 

Guest lasseda

What a nice video - please make more of them :D 
Maybe off studios if I can explain it so. In the wood, by the railway station etc. it would be a pleasure to follow :) 

On 4/23/2018 at 8:04 PM, Mom2three said:

Practice time again.....slightly more successful....and also so warm and wet at the same time....mmmmm....just about perfect actually....

770AABAC-7BB2-4671-9EEA-70DFB7EF4C08.mov

B45D5558-106B-4D71-8567-57784DF73488.jpeg

50B36F7A-1B39-4DD3-A5C3-0AE8CC6F4DF1.jpeg

Very close, the only thing you need to do to pee only forwards is to seperate your labia!

On 4/24/2018 at 11:36 AM, Mom2three said:

It seems I can’t with one hand, and the other is needed for holding the pants out of the way....it’s honestly way trickier than it looks......although I fully agree...nothing at all wrong with wet pants lol

If you need a hand for the camera, consider fashioning a camera stand out of a toilet paper roll; that should leave you with a hand free to aim 

20 hours ago, Mom2three said:

Hmmmm clever little hack, but i need the second hand for my pants....although maybe if I used two hands to pee with I wouldn’t have to hold my pants out of the way.....

actually, to be honest, why am I even holding them out of the way.....they always end up soaked regardless....hehe

right, that would be one hand to hold your pants out of the way, and another to hold your labia apart.  

4 hours ago, Mom2three said:

I decided not to worry about my pants today, they literally always get soaked anyhow, so I thought I’d devote two hands to positioning myself instead. Much more successful! I think my pants stayed dry until near the very end, when I wasn’t peeing as forcefully anymore. On the downside, the toilet, the floor, and yup....even the wall....quite wet....

although given my limited experience with men’s rooms, maybe this isn’t entirely out of the ordinary lol.....

anyway, best success yet I think....two hands is apparently the way to go!!

Fantastic; could you try putting your fingers between your labia to spread them?  that should help with keeping the stream going off into its own direction as opposed to hitting your labia and falling into your pants.