Sign In

female Request- female peeing through fly

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mom2three i think youre doing a great job keep it up   i have been peeing standing my whole life and i still have the occasional accident     IMG_0094.mov

I've got a few vids that you may be interested in, but they might not fit your exact preferences. Some of the names are ones I made up, as I ripped them ages ago, and the process never quite gave inte

That looks like it felt heavenly! I love the look of tight wet leggings! :D Keep having fun!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mom2three said:

Utter fail...worse than last time....

well depending on how you look at it I suppose...I totally pissed my pants.....mmmm wet and warm, but not so successful

I can tell you that while everyone thinks all guys just whip it out and pee with no problems, they are wrong. As a small boy we do have to learn how to do it and aim it properly. Boys with a fore skin have to learn to be extra careful. Now for boys this is much easier to figure out but still there is a learning curve. I have known 2 girls that could do it so it is possible! So please do continue to practice and keep us advised! 

By the way of all the posts I have read here on this site, this one for me is clearly the best post ever!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

38 minutes ago, Brandie said:

I can tell you that while everyone thinks all guys just whip it out and pee with no problems, they are wrong. As a small boy we do have to learn how to do it and aim it properly. Boys with a fore skin have to learn to be extra careful. Now for boys this is much easier to figure out but still there is a learning curve. I have known 2 girls that could do it so it is possible! So please do continue to practice and keep us advised! 

By the way of all the posts I have read here on this site, this one for me is clearly the best post ever!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Agreed, I love this site, but I'm a piss lover and not very interested in wetting.  No offense, it's just how my brain is built.  

i loved watching both your attempts. Like I thought most the damage seems to have been done in the beginning and at the end. Sexy and enjoyable though.

I think in the second attempt the sexy tight jeans made it more difficult to get the jeans down far enough and your legs spread.

It makes me wonder how I would do aiming if I did not quite pull my penis far enough to clear my jeans, which would be similar to what you are doing.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
1 hour ago, slovenc79 said:

this is literally delicious

i hope you'll never make it and always wet your pants :tongue: (and so do you, don't you :wink: )

If she's into wetting (probably) then I hope she wets herself whenever she wants, but peeing standing up through the fly is in fact a great skill to have and I hope she masters it for her own convenience at concerts, etc.  

50 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

If she's into wetting (probably) then I hope she wets herself whenever she wants, but peeing standing up through the fly is in fact a great skill to have and I hope she masters it for her own convenience at concerts, etc.  

oh, that sure would be useful.. guess i only have naughty fun on my mind :grin: you think it would be possible to master it so well it would actually be useful? i don't think so..

even a penis is sometimes an asshole (it sprays exactly when it's least convenient). and in winter, trying to pee with that shrunken thing it's a disaster (except you don't wet the pants so much, but all the rest what's in front of you)

1 hour ago, slovenc79 said:

oh, that sure would be useful.. guess i only have naughty fun on my mind :grin: you think it would be possible to master it so well it would actually be useful? i don't think so..

even a penis is sometimes an asshole (it sprays exactly when it's least convenient). and in winter, trying to pee with that shrunken thing it's a disaster (except you don't wet the pants so much, but all the rest what's in front of you)

It is in fact possible, but takes time to master
https://web.archive.org/web/20040213142128/restrooms.org/standing.html

24 minutes ago, Mom2three said:

Hehe...I highly doubt I’ll ever reach a point where this is a useful skill....well unless I was naked somewhere and wanted to pee...?

I’m actually getting worse instead of better....but to be honest I’m more in it for the naughty wet fun of it than the practicality....

247C7D10-B625-4AE1-9FC5-CCA2D4098E01.mov

Attempt #3...my hand got wet?

The worse you do, the more I like it darling!  Although I do wish you success!!! Please keep on trying!

Love

Liesje

On 3/28/2018 at 9:09 AM, wettingman said:

I think you stream appears less forceful in the second and third videos , compared to the first.  Did you have to pee more the first time? 

I heard it's easier to aim when you force the stream out because it prevents dribbling.  

On 3/27/2018 at 3:54 PM, Mom2three said:

Hehe...I highly doubt I’ll ever reach a point where this is a useful skill....well unless I was naked somewhere and wanted to pee...?

I’m actually getting worse instead of better....but to be honest I’m more in it for the naughty wet fun of it than the practicality....

Have you tried aiming with your fingers by spreading your labia?  If you could dress like a man and pass at the urinal, you could look at as much dick as you wanted, particularly at a gay bar.  

This woman can do it just by pulling up, but I think most women need to hold the labia apart.  

pee 2 - ugly but naughty hooker pissing – jizzvideo - EroProfile.m4v

Mom2three,

I definitely enjoyed watching your 3 videos. It's good that you aren't deterred by the wet patches on your trousers and I think you should be proud of the fact that you often can get the main part of your stream beyond your trousers. I don't think there are many women who can manage that, but with the paltry number of videos availing on this topic, nobody can really know. 

I'm guessing that it's got to be a lot harder to avoid wetting yourself when wearing women's trousers. The zipper on those is much shorter. Pair that with most vulvae's natural proclivity to shoot urine at a shorter angle and you've got a recipe for wet trousers.

Anyhow, I sincerely hope these aren't the last videos to be shared on this issue. I certainly look forward to anything other women might share or any fourth video from Mom2three.

On 3/27/2018 at 5:54 PM, Mom2three said:

Any chance for attempt #4?