Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

girl pees in a river

7 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

And another one lost because of linking instead of uploading...

you are right, was not my best day, but I didn't save this video because it was not that good (a girl who peed in a river from a wall because she liked it, no face was shown). Next time I will upload the vid instead of linking to YouTube. Here is another one for compensation.

Cute girl accidently piss herself while drinking beer on Twitch.mp4

Videos get removed because they either violate the rules of youtube, or they receive creepy comments from pee fetishists. In either cases, linking has nothing to do with it. There are hundreds of youtube links to wetting videos on this site, but only those that are gone are those that were removed by youtube or removed by users because creepy comments are gone....

1 hour ago, realmadrid said:

Videos get removed because they either violate the rules of youtube, or they receive creepy comments from pee fetishists. In either cases, linking has nothing to do with it. There are hundreds of youtube links to wetting videos on this site, but only those that are gone are those that were removed by youtube or removed by users because creepy comments are gone....

I think liesjeversteven meant that instead of just putting the link up here, the users could upload the videos from youtube and then linked them, so they not gor lost forever. I think he didn't mean to say that putting the video on here make them eliminate from youtube.

The original video of peeing in the creek is pretty though...

1 hour ago, realmadrid said:

On a side note, I am not convinced that the blonde chick even peed herself.

Me neither!

2 hours ago, 126 said:

I think liesjeversteven meant that instead of just putting the link up here, the users could upload the videos from youtube and then linked them, so they not gor lost forever. I think he didn't mean to say that putting the video on here make them eliminate from youtube.

The original video of peeing in the creek is pretty though...

Me neither!

She, thank you!  But that's indeed what I meant...

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/3/2018 at 8:44 PM, Tibarary said:

you are right, was not my best day, but I didn't save this video because it was not that good (a girl who peed in a river from a wall because she liked it, no face was shown). Next time I will upload the vid instead of linking to YouTube. Here is another one for compensation.

Cute girl accidently piss herself while drinking beer on Twitch.mp4

She has not peed she has juice hit in chair