Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First post: true desperation story when I was 18

Hi, this is my very first post so apologies if in the wrong place. It isn’t all true and every single bit happened to me. How do I move it and where to? Could someone guide me? And is it ok to post more true stories I have experienced? Thanks 

18 hours ago, hurts said:

This story needs to be moved to Wetting Experiences. Anyhow, what a fun childhood you must of had.

Sorry I am not familiar with the site yet as I have just joined. It all happened to me and is all true. How do I moved it to he tigh place please? So sorry I did it wrong. 

This is the best pee story I have read in a long time. I absolutely love long periods of desperation, with richly detailed descriptions of what you are going through. You mention all the right things ; how your bladder pussy , pee hole , and urethra felt, and what you were doing to try to hold your pee in. I thoroughly enjoyed your story of how you started to leak , and removed your pants, and how you had to rush to the toilet without , having time to close the door. 

You did an amazing job telling this amazing story, that has gotten me  quite aroused.

Thank you and welcome to Omorashi. I do hope you have more outstanding stories to tell in your well written style.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)