Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Another desperation and wetting experience

A well written, long ,and richly detailed description of your hold and desperation, like this, is  never ever  boring ! Quite the opposite it is exciting and arousing. Then I scroll down and see you added pictures. Starting with the dry shorts, I imagine the ocean of pee you are holding in there.  You had already described your discomfort. Then you move to my favorite , crotch shots as you start to leak , and then wet your pants.  That makes your post perfect, outstanding, and  totally amazing.

Thank you for posting it.

I have a full bladder right now I haven’t gone pee al day not even at school and I drank 5 bottles of water and still my bladder is holding when I have to go I will just pee in my pad it feels so good to go and makes my panties warm why didn’t you try peeing with a pad on?

Hi thanks again for the lovely comments. 

I’m really glad people are enjoying my desperation experiences. 

I’m quite overwhelmed by the positive reception ?? 

I’ve never tried wetting in denim shorts before but I’ll definitely be doing it again.

Yes it was the same pee, I thought I was done after the first two videos but it just kept coming ? and yes i really really had to go like never before. 

10 hours ago, DesperateDolly said:

Hi thanks again for the lovely comments. 

I’m really glad people are enjoying my desperation experiences. 

I’m quite overwhelmed by the positive reception ?? 

I’ve never tried wetting in denim shorts before but I’ll definitely be doing it again.

Yes it was the same pee, I thought I was done after the first two videos but it just kept coming ? and yes i really really had to go like never before. 

Wow that really was an epic pee then would be amazing to see it in one long video to see how long in total it lasted. Well done again as you got the need so quickly but just kept waiting so you showed such incredible control

• 1 month later...

That was an amazing and exciting story. I would have loved to have been hanging out with you during that whole time. And your photos and videos are so sexy.  One of my biggest turn-ons is when a woman squats down and pisses like a racehorse in her pants, with her pee streaming through and dripping from her pants in many places, so I absolutely LOVED your videos. Thanks for sharing.