Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yeah sure, when he gets told off it's fine but when I get told off noooooo! I just get downvoted like crazy!

Hey Nerds! I'm Jessie, and I'm bored! Completely Bored. Like absolutely bored. I got a week off work, but all my plans kinda fell through. And now into day two, I'm bored out my mi

Posted Images

On 6/20/2018 at 7:14 PM, JTeam_ said:

Hello? Helloooo... anyone in here?

Not that I'm impatient, but uh... it's been over 2 weeks.

Please don't be impatient (Yes, you are being impatient) and repeatedly post in content creators threads just because you don't get what you want.

Omorashi.orgs content creators are valued by everyone, they're part of what keeps this community running, and they have lives just like anyone else, that and drawing shit ain't easy so they can take as much time as they please. They aren't obligated to act as part of some sort of schedule.

Guest JTeam_
37 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

Please don't be impatient (Yes, you are being impatient) and repeatedly post in content creators threads just because you don't get what you want.

Omorashi.orgs content creators are valued by everyone, they're part of what keeps this community running, and they have lives just like anyone else, that and drawing shit ain't easy so they can take as much time as they please. They aren't obligated to act as part of some sort of schedule.

Sorry, sorry... it's just not often that you get a good interactive like this one ?

Edited by JTeam_ (see edit history)

Not a story update (Sorry)
I just wanted to address a few things

I appreciate all the love my work gets - It really inspires me to draw more!
I love drawing, and seeing the anticipation really motivates me quite a lot!

Don't be angry at JTeam - I'm quite alright with his post!
It has been a while, and I am quite a bit less than organised most of the time, and my update schedule is pretty awful.
I think the longest I've gone without explanation has been two months.
I do have a sort of explanation this time though:

GIMP was my main tool for drawing, and recently another user has shown me a new program - Krita.
I've been spending the past few weeks getting used to it - and you might have noticed I've been uploading quite a bit more recently as such (to other threads I mean)
I really prefer this new software, and now that I've gotten used to it, I'll likely be updating more often!

New update is in the works, and will be coming shortly!
Thanks for all your support, and thanks for waiting!

2 hours ago, OmoNinja said:

Oh yeah sure, when he gets told off it's fine but when I get told off noooooo! I just get downvoted like crazy!:depressed2:

He apologized for it. You just keep acting like an ass about it. That is the difference.

I'm not trying to be a dick about this, but that's just how I see it. Admitting to being in the wrong and apologizing for some of the things you say that get people worked up, would help you a lot.

Edited by Anubis (see edit history)
3 hours ago, OmoNinja said:

Oh yeah sure, when he gets told off it's fine but when I get told off noooooo! I just get downvoted like crazy!:depressed2:

Please stop complaining about downvotes almost everywhere you go. You almost consistently complain when stuff doesn't go your way, and do nothing to change why that happens. Next time you post just to complain about the rep system or something akin, a warning will be issued for spam. Please smarten up and put some thought into why the things you complain about might be happening, instead of just complaining more.

12 hours ago, Dimwitrolo said:

Not a story update (Sorry)
I just wanted to address a few things

I appreciate all the love my work gets - It really inspires me to draw more!
I love drawing, and seeing the anticipation really motivates me quite a lot!

Don't be angry at JTeam - I'm quite alright with his post!
It has been a while, and I am quite a bit less than organised most of the time, and my update schedule is pretty awful.
I think the longest I've gone without explanation has been two months.
I do have a sort of explanation this time though:

GIMP was my main tool for drawing, and recently another user has shown me a new program - Krita.
I've been spending the past few weeks getting used to it - and you might have noticed I've been uploading quite a bit more recently as such (to other threads I mean)
I really prefer this new software, and now that I've gotten used to it, I'll likely be updating more often!

New update is in the works, and will be coming shortly!
Thanks for all your support, and thanks for waiting!

Yay, thanks for the explanation.  I'm glad you haven't forgotten about this.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...