Sign In

Steamed Hams

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe people will hate me for doing this... maybe I've taken the meme too far... maybe I'll crave steamed hams for the rest of the day... but FUCK IT! I'm doing it anyway! Your name is Sarah

Wow! You guys are HEARTLESS! *moan* "n-no mother! It's just the n-northern lights!" You shout "well sarah, you're an odd fellow..." Chelsie says "but I must say! you steam a good ham!"

The mere existence of this means we already lost. The decline of the western civilization is unavoidable. Check on the roast.

Posted Images

ok! Now where were we?

oh yeah!

you walk over to the register. but seeing as there's nobody behind you, you decide to joke around a little.

you order two number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese and a large soda

after you grab your order, you run back to your house. (Which isn't good for your bladder)

you climb through the window and enter the kitchen. normally this is when you would go to the bathroom, but you wasted too much time already!

you exit the kitchen and say "superintendent I hope your ready for mouth-watering hamburgers!" (The thought of water almost made you spurt)

"i thought we're having steamed clams" chelsie said

1. "No, no I said steamed HAMS! that's what I call hamburgers!"

2. "You COULD do that! But why, why would you do that?"

On 7 April 2018 at 4:28 PM, thisonestays said:

Option 1. 

On 7 April 2018 at 6:25 PM, 126 said:

Option 1, of course.

On 7 April 2018 at 9:06 PM, Mariowario64 said:

1 once again.

"No, no I said steamed HAMS!" You correct yourself "That's what I call hamburgers!"

"You call hamburgers steamed hams?" Chelsie asks

1. "Yes! It's a regional dialect"

2. "Doesn't everyone?"

18 hours ago, thisonestays said:

Option 1

15 hours ago, Dealer said:

11 hours ago, Mariowario64 said:

1 once again.

"Yes!" You exclaim "it's a regional dialect"

"uh huh..." Chelsie says with a doubting tone "er... What region"

1. "Uh... Upstate New York?"

2. "Uh... South east Queensland"

(if you don't get the last option, it's a reference to the Australian dub)

On 13 April 2018 at 7:31 PM, Mariowario64 said:

I'm tired of sticking to the script, so I'm going for 2.

5 hours ago, thisonestays said:

BeAUty mate! Time to get true blue!

"uh... Southeast Queensland" you say in an Australian accent you adopted a few seconds ago for an odd, Unknown reason.

"Yeah you're tellin porkies mate!" Chelsie also oddly says in an Australian accent "I'm from southport and I never heard that in me life!"

1. "Oh yeah nah not southport, it's a Nerang thing!"

2. Stop the weird accent and be serious

On 15 April 2018 at 11:31 AM, Mariowario64 said:

15 hours ago, thisonestays said:

13 hours ago, Dimwitrolo said:

I want this evening to crash and burn.

Also I want to see how you’d adapt to this new plot direction.

WOAH!! I never expected for someone like you to comment on my interactives! It's been an honor having you here sir!

now! Let's do this!

"Wait..." You say to chelsie as you deeply ponder to yourself "why were we talking like Australians?" "uh..." Chelsie says as she loses her track of thought

Wow! Out of all the times she came to see you for a inspection or meeting, you never seen her this out of it!

"uh... Chelsie?" You say to her, trying to get her focused "huh? What?" Chelsie gasps as she gets her head out of the clouds

"uh... How's the food?" You say, changing the subject "oh!" Chelsie exclaims "i haven't even started yet!"

shocked by this, she decides to dig into the hamburgers while you drink a glass of wine...

wait, WINE?!

crap! That drink always goes straight through you!

chelsie ends up noticing you fidgeting and squirming by now...

"uh... Sarah?" Chelsie asks "is everything okay?"

1. "Y-yeah! A-all fine!"

2. "N-not really, I just need to go to the bathroom..."

Edited by NinjaGamer
Too used to YouTube! (Accidentally said videos instead of interactives!) (see edit history)
11 hours ago, Mariowario64 said:

it's been too long since we've last seen desperation, so I'm glad to see it return.

Well the thing is about the last few posts is that those last few conversations happened within seconds, it wouldn't make much sense if you went from mild discomfort to squirming that fast...

13 hours ago, NinjaGamer said:

Well the thing is about the last few posts is that those last few conversations happened within seconds, it wouldn't make much sense if you went from mild discomfort to squirming that fast...

I understand now. It's easy to forget that while this tale is taking many days to be written it's still that 3 minute classic we know and love.