Seeing as another poster hasn't been made... I'd only say go for the bathroom just because we're just a schoolgirl, we are not equipped to handle whatever this is

Ah, Rainy! I'm somewhat of a new fan! I have checked out all your other fantastic works. I'm glad to be able to see you in action after so long~!

I'd choose to go down and check the noises, and bring Risto just in case.

Posted (edited)
On 3/14/2018 at 4:18 AM, DerivativeWings said:

What is this shocking plot twist? This...?

Go look for a toilet, ignore the call of danger and adventure!

To this, I say: Do the exact opposite of that! We could be missing something that we'll never have the chance to experience again, like getting taken hostage during a bank robbery while we still have our ordeal going on!  We should also of course take our friend with us, because there might be bad guys down there! And we wouldn't want him to miss out on whatever happens, now would we?

That's definitely not something I've ever had a dream about or anything

Edited by IJN_Haguro

On 3/13/2018 at 11:14 PM, OmoCommando said:

We should definitely check on the noises and bring Risto. Hide behind Risto, let him take the first atta- I mean, let him bravely lead the way.

This. Also maybe that item could help, or at the very least maybe the bow it came in could take a an attack or two.

But remember this! Risto is an anagram for Stori, so they story progresses with him. Blindly relying on Risto will lead to railroading us Modern Warfare-style, so we'll need to take care of nooks, crannies and loose ends manually, otherwise we'll never find the secrets and achieve a 100% completion!

Going with the consensus here - let's check out that noise!

9 hours ago, OmoCommando said:

But @Lisk, what if 100% completion cannot be achieved in a single playthrough?

Jellycubious.

Well, let's start the ritual, we have to resuscitate and summon Rainyday again (it was good to hear from him in the meantime)

6 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Well, let's start the ritual, we have to resuscitate and summon Rainyday again (it was good to hear from him in the meantime)

What does the ritual entail?

5 minutes ago, S19YellowPengu said:

What does the ritual entail?

I still do not know, but I keep trying since Aquarius stayed in hiatu =/

You must continue to have faith. Those with faith will find their reward.

18 hours ago, OmoCommando said:

You must continue to have faith. Those with faith will find their reward.

OmoCommando, I really hope that you're right =')

Posted (edited)

Bang on the door super loud! It's my turn, so get out here! I'll break it down if I have to D:<

STRIPES! Not only are they super cute, but in a situation like this, camouflage is always super handy! Plus, if using the power reduces our holding power, we'll be glad we're hiding at the time.

Edited by Pache

Yes, yes, yees. It continues. Go, Cola go!

Faust is pleased to see this continue! And, in Faust's opinion, Cola would look most cute with Stripes!

Plus the hiding ability would likely come in handy for certain... other issues we may face.

Along with that however, we should carefully and quietly proceed to the first floor. If it's locked, there's probably a reason, and we'd be smart to avoid that... And more interested in seeing what is going on down there.

Let's cautiously head to the first floor. We don't want to go rushing around into situations we know nothing about, especially when we're this 'preoccupied' with other things.

I fourth the vote for Striped panties.

But it's never stated that we tried both doors! We must check the other one. It can't be helped. We will have to use THAT.

If somebody was in there they would have heard us trying to get in and said something so I vote for going down to the first floor.  

I vote for striped panties.

11 minutes ago, Nikeryda said:

If somebody was in there they would have heard us trying to get in and said something so I vote for going down to the first floor.  

I vote for striped panties.

agree