Faust thinks that the most important thing in this situation would be to look for a bathroom, While the crashing noise is very prominent, and as such, worrying...

Faust thinks that copious amount of beverage might be a touch more pressing to Cola.

Faust also doubts that it will ever be that easy

We should make Risto go check while we find the bathroom! There's two of us, we can do two things.

How exciting to see you drawing again~

Go down a bit and check the noises.

Perhaps second floor, where the sounds will be better, but if its a robbery you won't immediately be taken hostage. The smart and sneaky way to figure out the jist of the situation. If a robber DOES come up, use Risto as a distraction, and then hit the robber with:

Maybe attack

Then finish the stick rotation and combo it into flail

Finish it with a bap, and run away

Life and safety and combos before bathroom folks.

But hopefully that won't be needed. Once you discern what's going on, then you can return to your needs and find the nearest bathroom.

We should definitely check on the noises and bring Risto. Hide behind Risto, let him take the first atta- I mean, let him bravely lead the way.

I say we look for a bathroom.  For all we no the noise could be nothing.

Oh hey, welcome back! Glad to see you're drawing again! Lilica Quest was so cute!

As for my answer, I say we go to the bathroom first. It's really important for a lady not to wet herself after all.

Just popping in real quick to say that I love the art you've done. 

The panel with the move's list and button combos particularly got me.

Keep up the good work ^.^
And I think I'll be voting for going to the bathroom first.

What is this shocking plot twist? This...?

Go look for a toilet, ignore the call of danger and adventure!

I vote for going down to check the noise.

Posted (edited)

Rainy's back in action! :cheer2:

Let's go with Risto to check out 'the noise', which will serve as a clever disguise for our true objective: 
Find a bathroom. Fast! Sounds like a break in/robbery/other hostage situation and, as a lady, we do not want to wet ourselves during it.

(Although, knowing Rainy, we likely wouldn't have much choice other than wet panties. Inb4 - Only bathroom is on the 1st floor.)

Edited by Imouto Bouquet
Better formatting

Posted (edited)

To the bathroom.....but if I know Rainyday, I have only 2 certainties ..... 1 this is not going to be so easy and 2 this is going to be very crazy, unusual and fun.

By the way, welcome back Rainyday, we miss you :')

Edited by AkenoSama

First we must empty our bladder as a full one can be quite distracting in combat situations, then ask the other humans in the area if they have a weapon or if the object in the pulp fiction box is a weapon use that, if we can not find a weapon then hide in the women's restroom unti we know weather or not the loud sounds eminated from a threat

Uo!

A Rainy scenario!

A Pulp Fiction plot!

A nyooooo-m plan!

There is only one thing that we can do in this situation. The third floor is too dangerous because there might be spider girls waiting to do a pincer attack. We should go down to the second floor together with Risto, then ask him to check what's going on downstairs while we explore the second floor (to find the bathroom).

I second Lisk's idea, 'though we should take into account that we can probably hear the sounds a bit better in a bathroom, as it comes upstairs through the plumbing with some luck. So it may just be we discover something important while in there.

>Other: Try to find the bathroom quickly and take care of Cola's need, and then quickly go down and see what's going on.

Yeah, I mean, that's the best I could think of, really. XD It seems to make decent sense and all.

YAY, You're back! This is going to be so much fun. I think we should go investigate the noise. Its probably going to be a robbery, but we dont want to be caught with our pants down in the washroom when they come searching for everybody in the building to collect hostages.

Holy shit a new Rainyday interactive!

giphy.webp

What style of bank is this? is it an overly dramatically constructed on with a fancy balcony style second floor overlooking the first that we can get a recon angle from? if it is then gogo gadget sneak mode

We should find a bathroom first! If we end up being a hostage they might not let us go. 

Btw Rainyday your art style is absolutely amazing! I love it so much!

As someone who has been lurking on this site for several years, welcome back rainy!

I also vote trying to rush to a bathroom.

Omigod. Rainy Theatre!

Normal day. Very normally ominous Bank and then sweet sounds of great calamity. Anything goes, Good times ensue nevertheless.

Tho tactically speaking, lurking to second floor with backup, should be good. There could be a vantage point or window to see what's going on downstairs, and possibly a bathroom also. (Preferred to stay away from the space that is above main hall or cashier lobby of that first floor. If it is a classic robbery, then foreseeing Game Over to stray bullet when ransom demanding crook shoots warning shot to ceiling,... Do we have a game overs like in Lilicas Quest?) Strike that. Better to wait and just see~

For there is a more important questions around. Is there a certain shaped hairpin and a lock hairtie. How, Why, and is there a KEY to this mystery?