Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

COLA CRUSADE: THE EXCITING ADVENTURE A short (hopefully short) illustrated interactive in the same style as Lillica Quest (Go read it if you haven't!). I haven't been able to draw in the pas

Whatever that sound was, it didn't sound natural- in fact, it sounded pretty serious. With a brief glance at Risto and a nod, you both go to check it out! Before long, you're speeding down t

But remember this! Risto is an anagram for Stori, so they story progresses with him. Blindly relying on Risto will lead to railroading us Modern Warfare-style, so we'll need to take care of nooks, cra

Posted Images

Ya boy Rainy back with that good art and doing stuff again.

I vote we knock on the door first to see if its occupied, or plan B. Knock the door down.

Also I'm liking the idea of the Ribboned. Finding items is very handy. Even if its just something that seems pretty useless and nonspecific, who knows what use it may have.

If I'm interpreting the drawing correctly, the bathroom door is not necessarily locked, instead, there is a lock on the outside of the door. Since this lock can only lock from the outside, there shouldn't be anyone in there. Therefore, knocking is pointless.

I say we should return to human bullet shieldRisto, and find out what is causing the commotion.Before we leave, we should ask the door why it is locked. It couldn't hurt.

Knock to see if someone's in there. If not, find another bathroom.

also i LOVE the panty boosts! It reminds me of D&D, plus it's really cute! :3

let's go striped so we can conceal ourselves within the shadows!

10 hours ago, PPP said:

go for the striped panties to activate ninja mode.

He gets it!

1 hour ago, Newbiepeer said:

I think we should knock on the bathroom door.

Then if there is no response, we should do the same for the mens room door (check to see if locked and knock), before heading downstairs.

I actually haven't thought of that!

maybe we should knock on the mens bathroom door before looking for another bathroom

• 5 months later...