Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What are your weirdest omo fantasies?

I had one of going to a poor country in South East Asia and offering a large cash prize for the winner in a holding contest, then choose the absolute hottest girls who volunteered to compete. It would be like one of those Giga desperation videos, but the cash incentive would motivate the girls to hold to their absolute limits before they burst. No toilets allowed - they win, or they go in their skirts. I'd probably make them wear those cute Thai student uniforms, or office business suits, and let them keep their outfits after entering.

I might actually do this, if I ever have lots of money and no concern about looking like a disgusting pervert. It would basically be the greatest omorashi video in human history, and the girls would get some money and free outfits from it.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, I have a few that I consider uncommon (at least based on stories I read here). IMO, being in to pee desperation itself is weird, not being in to wetting is weirder, so how much weirder can particu

One of my fantasies is to be in a situation where I’m desperate to pee and a woman is watching me / sitting next to me and enjoying my predicament. It’s usually everyday scenarios like waiting for a l

Hmm. As into omorashi as I am, the weirdest thing is that I actually don't have any weird fantasies. All my big ones are very down-to-earth. Cuddling with a desperate woman. Going on a walk with a des

Posted Images

Here's one of my earliest omo fantasies. I can remember it from my first flush (so to speak) of discovering desperation and wetting (age 13), and it's still very active in age-shifted ways.

1) I'm with a girl. We're both pretty desperate to pee, with [insert any of 100 scenarios here] nowhere we can go to do it. As it starts to get worse we comfort each other about how hard it is to hold on, and how we'll find relief soon. It would usually be awkward and embarrassing to even acknowledge needing the bathroom, but somehow sharing those feelings together makes it all okay.

[Whatever is keeping us from the bathroom] goes on and on, and each of us has a desperate realization that if something doesn't happen right now we might actually pee ourselves in front of the other one. Picturing wetting my pants like a 4-year-old, in front of this girl who will know forever I did it, is so shameful and overwhelming… until she tells me with a deer-in-the-headlights look on her face that she's so sorry but she doesn't think she's going to make it. We're both squirming and I confess to her that I don't think I am either.

We start holding ourselves openly, trying to encourage each other to hold on. I lose a tiny startling little spurt in my underwear, not enough to see. But I can feel the warmth of it and my control is slipping, I know I don't have much longer. That first helpless leak is how it always began when I had an accident as a kid.

I flash to memories of those times — wet in preschool, trying to hide that I'm wet between my legs at recess, wiggling and too shy to say anything and about to be very wet in the back seat of the car — when she tells me she just lost a bit, her panties are wet, and my shame vanishes in empathy. I tell her I'm a little bit wet too. We glance at each other's pants in pained sympathy, relieved for each other that what we've done doesn't show yet, but our eyes meet in awareness of what's going to happen.

In a wave of shared vulnerability we tell each other stories of other times we "did it," or friends and younger siblings did it, times we have never admitted or described to anyone before. We forget our predicament for a moment or two, even laughing in relief at the confessions, but our bladders are in the last stage of losing control and quickly remind us. We look at each other in anticipatory shame and sympathy and almost stumble over each other in our reassurances that we'll never tell anyone this happened, and not to be embarrassed, that it's okay when it happens and if it had to happen we are so glad it was like this.

And then we hold hands, looking from each other's faces to between each other's legs. Each of our faces tells the exact moment the first visible wet spot appears on our pants. We watch each other do it, and our eyes say "it's okay" with such reassurance that somehow what should be a nightmare moment is becoming a moment of bonding connection. And one after the other, with a look of disbelieving, mutually forgiving shared surrender, we give in to the last spasms of our bladders and wet ourselves like children where we're sitting. My pee is flooding upwards through the front of my pants like a burst dam, the wet area in hers is growing in a rapidly expanding glistening circle and then in all directions, sideways, upwards, half way down the backs of her legs. Instinctively we each touch our fingers to the other's wet pants as it happens, the ultimate gesture of acceptance as it goes on and on, and puddles under our bottoms.

And whatever happens now, whoever finds us like this, the warmth and relief of what we just did together seem like they will go on forever, and we truly know it's okay.

Edited by nonny (see edit history)

Here's another. This is literally from Day 1 of accidentally discovering omo and related feelings.

I'm 2 or 3 or 4 years old. I'm pretty recently out of diapers, and in the ways that happen pretty often at that age (and that I know happened to me more often than most) I just don't make it to the potty in time.

That's basically the fantasy: I suddenly had limitless curiosity about what it was like to wet my pants as a little boy. I imagined and acted out so many little scenes and variations of this after school that I barely know where to start. I probably made a lot more peed pants reliving those feelings in my teen years than when I really was 2 or 3 or 4.

I have two. The first one involves my job. I deliver, so I've always wanted to encounter something omo related at a person's house. This could be anything from a woman pee dancing while accepting her food, or something more elaborate like some kind of obvious game like a 'truth or dare' situation. Catching somebody in wet clothing or even in underwear after an accident has happened would be amazing too. So far I've only seen panties, which while that is certainly a rush and spices up the day, it isn't at the same caliber by any means.

This second one is a bit weirder though, and oddly specific. I like to challenge my partners whenever they do holds. I did this to an ex once while she had to pee quite badly.  I told her to sit on the toilet in her panties, pee a little through them, and then stop the stream, all on video. If she could do that, that would be it. No more challenges for that session. Well, she did it, and she couldn't stop the stream for a good 5 seconds lol. One of the hottest parts about it was that she wasn't into wetting at all and had no plans of doing it, so I know it was accidental--while at the same time, it was in her panties over the toilet so the guilt factor wasn't really present. She really lost control, and without a painfully full bladder or big, messy consequences. 

I've always wanted this to happen again, but so far to no avail lol

First, an introduction: My main omo fetish is not weting, but holding. Holding as much as I can for as long as I can. To do so, I always resort to edging (masturbating with a bursting bladder and stopping before I orgasm, and then doing it again multiple times). 

Now, imagine if there was a pill or some kind of medicine that allowed your body to achieve an orgasm without losing the sexual arousal/excitement and motivation to keep masturbating. Basically, this pill would allow me to keep masturbating multiple times without avoiding the orgasm. Also, as I basically masturbate to be able to keep holding (it's just impossible for my body to urinate with an erection), this pill would allow myself to hold even longer... almost indefinitely ? Sound crazy but it's my WEIRD fantasy, I suppose! 

1) To be back when I was a little boy in school and being controlled by an elder female student, who threatened public humiliation to fear me, and to whom I innocently and unhesitatingly complied to, just barely understanding what's on her mind.

2) Elementary school boy wearing shorts and being seduced by a skirt girl in my class, who took advantaged of my young pubescent desires to make me do things...that risk disgracing myself.

3) In my teens, nerdy and tall and ushered into submission by a few young sisters, ranging from rather small to old enough to understand boys and their bladders. Innocently clever enough to drive me through awkward situations to make me do what they want, which is deliberately not going to the toilet while desperate to pee, and being teased and toyed with to be made to moan out and squirm around.

Another, more normal one involve my girlfriend being desperate in long skirts or jeans and I get to see her fidgeting more and more and more over time. She is gradually aware of my attitude but sympathize with my desire. She would bear the growing urge and squirm for me to watch.

Actually, as I shyly suggest she would take it further on her predicament, not go pee and drink some more, while letting me touch her belly and turn her on, squirming more and more like a reflex, moan and sweat simultaneously. At her brim she would give up and make a mad dash for it, to which I may hold her back and make her wet, or let her finally relieve her burden into the bowl.

Not a very exciting one compared to most of these, but I'll share anyways.

9 times out of 10, I perfer the dominant in a BDSM couple, but my ultimate fantasy involves being handcuffed to a bed, completely desperate. The girl with me is equally bursting and starts by standing over me, bouncing up and down with her hands shoved in her crotch. Soon she sits down right on top of my stomach and starts kissing me and rubbing her bladder against me. It continues like this until neither of us can hold it in anymore and with a final kiss, we both let it all out.

We'd both have our pants on the entire time. ?

On 5/16/2018 at 4:00 PM, Mickey said:

Oh, I have a few that I consider uncommon (at least based on stories I read here). IMO, being in to pee desperation itself is weird, not being in to wetting is weirder, so how much weirder can particular fantasies get :-D.

In the alternate universe -

* I imagine a universe which has 'bladder meters' installed on toilet doors. Toilets let you in only if you are at least 95% full (so practically bursting). This would lead to interesting situations where say a CEO is at 94% just before the start of a long meeting *evil grin*

* A world where public peeing is punished with 'bladder control training'. Basically there's some device which can cause your bladder to fill up and at the same time stop you from peeing. Anyone caught taking a leak in public is forced to wear one for a week, and their bladder is controlled by some sort of randomized computer program.

* A world where being seen entering a toilet outside one's home is taboo (kinda like how people would react to having sex in public places in our world). There are plenty of toilets available - but most people choose not to use them out of shame.

Now on to more real-world scenarios - 

* I am obsessed with partial relief scenarios. Where someone is bursting and is able to relieve themselves only partially (may be they're peeing in public and see someone coming; they're peeing in to a bottle and it can hold no more, etc). Partial relief always makes me want to pee worse - hence the interest.

* I fantasize about a really long, coffee fueled, meeting ending and all the men making a beeline for the toilets, only to discover it's a single person, unisex toilet, and there are already a few ladies in line (who take forever fixing their makeups or whatever)

* Victorian England (so talk of any bodily function is a no-no). One of those day long balls/barbeques/social events old books talk about. Multiple men and women desperate to pee, but have to continue dancing, pretending like nothing is wrong.

* A bus load of desperate folks, passing through a deserted stretch. Plenty of tree/bush cover to pee behind, but no rest stops/gas stations for hours. A driver who's in to desperation and refuses to pull over, claiming "it's gross". 

* A group of alpha males on a road trip, all bursting to pee, but too proud to ask for a rest stop. Lone woman in the group enjoys their squirming, and intentionally delays them when finally someone asks for a break (preferably by saying something dismissive like oh I don't need to pee at all, if you guys aren't desperate then I think we can skip this stop)

I'd say all but 1 of these involve something strange as far as fetishes go. Entire groups and crowds of people in desperation. 

Overall, nothing here seems all that strange at all, not in the slightest. Some specific but there's no like, half-animal omo fetish like a fawn or centaur, or peeing on an animal that's trapped, or peeing while being eaten alive by an alien, or peeing in someone's stomach in a vore scenario causing the person who ate the other to also pee.

For me, hmm. None really odd now; I got into omorashi when I was 4 (desperation only at first), and I stopped thinking of boys in my fantasies at about 2nd to 3rd grade where I remember a fantasy of a girl desperate in the car, and I said to myself, "What if she had an accident?" And everything instantly changed.

But around that time, I had an EXTREMELY odd, fantasy for a week where the youngest girl from Barney, a little blonde with pigtails, put her in a lot of wetting scenarios. One in particular her bladder swelled up so big, it turned into a penis with balls the size of beach balls and she was peeing for hours, walking around screamin for help. She peed so much, Barney and the other kids drowned in the daycare they were locked in.

Edited by Slater (see edit history)
23 hours ago, welcomegaffer said:

I quite like the idea of peeing whilst running or doing sports, and seeing someone wet in sports shorts, there's not many videos of that I can find.

Also videos were the person stays in the wet clothes after wetting. 

Just to let you know that a member here who cycles and wets and videos - but he is male, just FYI.  I would love to cycle along side or behind a woman who lets out a pee stream while cycling - I have never witnessed it yet cycle a lot myself.

Meanwhile, I have found it incredibly difficult to start the pee stream while jogging.  Even as I have been really desperate, it is really difficult to let the bladder muscle relax just enough to start the stream - but, once it starts, I have no problem letting it all go; especially because I love that stream running down bare legs.

In fact, seeing the post and recalling that it was a few months ago that I did this last time, I think I am going jogging next 30 minutes and allow myself to do this again.  I have been water loading a lot today ?

This is just one of my many fantasies...but I am with another girl, and she is wearing a cute dress. I pull down her panties, and tie her legs and hands tied to the posts on a bedframe. I then insert a catheter up her urethra, and start filling her bladder with a huge syringe until it bulges out from all the liquid. All the while, she is squirming and whining about how bad she has to go and to not fill it up anymore. Mmmm.

• 5 weeks later...

I've long fantasized about being with a dominant man who enjoys holding and desperation as much as I do. I've been with dominant guys and prefer them but I've never found one who was into making me hold or wet, which is understandable. I know it's a niche kink and one of those things IMO you're either REALLY into or it doesn't do anything for ya.

Anyway, always dreamed of a dom who would make me have accidents and humiliate me for them. The humiliation is a really important part of the kink for me, I want to be mocked and belittled for not being able to hold it, etc. 

I also like fantasizing about other women wetting in very public humiliating accidents. But I don't think that is so weird around here ?

I don't know if it's that uncommon but I would love if I was with a girl that had a very public accident and was completely humiliated. Then I could console and make her feel better. 

1 hour ago, cl0sure said:

I've long fantasized about being with a dominant man who enjoys holding and desperation as much as I do. I've been with dominant guys and prefer them but I've never found one who was into making me hold or wet, which is understandable. I know it's a niche kink and one of those things IMO you're either REALLY into or it doesn't do anything for ya.

Anyway, always dreamed of a dom who would make me have accidents and humiliate me for them. The humiliation is a really important part of the kink for me, I want to be mocked and belittled for not being able to hold it, etc. 

I also like fantasizing about other women wetting in very public humiliating accidents. But I don't think that is so weird around here ?

I'm guessing you mean knowing them in person because I've seen plenty when browsing Tumblr. 

6 hours ago, spiritedpearl said:

I've wanted this to happen accidentally. 

A couple alcoholic drinks, drink a bottle of water before bed, go to sleep needing to pee and mentally prepared that it’s OK, and you’d be surprised. Might take a few attempts, but it can happen...  You don’t have to be drunk, but a couple drinks before bed seems to lower inhibitions even while you sleep. Had a couple unintentional bedwettings now from going to bed after a few drinks with the wife and with a kinda full bladder planning on some pee play but accidentally crashing instead. I still feel kinda embarrassed in the morning since the omo stuff is really my thing and she more or less goes along with it for my sake, but it’s definitely happened by accident that way for me. Don’t forget mattress protection!  I like a waterproof cover with a cotton pillow top cover over top. Helps soak things up and doesn’t feel like you are sleeping on a waterproof sheet. Also, leave a sheet on underneath the waterproof sheet and you can pull all the wet sheets off quickly in case you wake up cold (or if your partner has had enough).

Ha ha, now that I rambled on in that last post my favorite omo fantasy is being asleep and spooned up with my partner and feeling them completely soak the bed. That gives me the green light to let go as well. From there I’m happy to stay snuggled up and sleep in the wet bed, but the whole experience gets us turned on so much that at some point before we get up sexual activities will naturally ensue. I guess that’s why I couldn’t help but comment on the bed wetting fantasies, I hope you get to live them out sometime soon!!