Sign In

What are your weirdest omo fantasies?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, I have a few that I consider uncommon (at least based on stories I read here). IMO, being in to pee desperation itself is weird, not being in to wetting is weirder, so how much weirder can particu

One of my fantasies is to be in a situation where I’m desperate to pee and a woman is watching me / sitting next to me and enjoying my predicament. It’s usually everyday scenarios like waiting for a l

Hmm. As into omorashi as I am, the weirdest thing is that I actually don't have any weird fantasies. All my big ones are very down-to-earth. Cuddling with a desperate woman. Going on a walk with a des

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I've been getting more comfortable with the BDSM side of myself, and with that, a fairly new little fantasy - which I don't know how it'd go - has been rattling around my brain lol.

I'm fairly short. (Following consent - I absolutely wouldn't want this to happen in a real life scenario) I'd like to be with someone really tall and fairly muscular that, through belittling, threats, making it clear to me that I had no escape, and demonstrating to me that I had zero chance of overpowering them, either forced me to wet myself, or even better, scared me into it. I'd like to be crying my eyes out, resisting them, trying my best to escape their clutches and run to safety, maybe even trying to fight back, but eventually have to submit to them and be a wet, useless weakling.

2 hours ago, Carys said:

I've been getting more comfortable with the BDSM side of myself, and with that, a fairly new little fantasy - which I don't know how it'd go - has been rattling around my brain lol.

I'm fairly short. (Following consent - I absolutely wouldn't want this to happen in a real life scenario) I'd like to be with someone really tall and fairly muscular that, through belittling, threats, making it clear to me that I had no escape, and demonstrating to me that I had zero chance of overpowering them, either forced me to wet myself, or even better, scared me into it. I'd like to be crying my eyes out, resisting them, trying my best to escape their clutches and run to safety, maybe even trying to fight back, but eventually have to submit to them and be a wet, useless weakling.

It's a nice fantasy. I have some BDSM fantasies too, but I hope they will never happen in real life. 

From my experience when someone scares you to the point of wetting yourself, is never fun in real life. It always happens at most unappropriated moments. And I mean real events, not preplanned, like going to the hunted house totally desperate.

5 hours ago, Carys said:

I don't know how comfortable you are meeting up with people through online communities, but at least if you live in a fairly populous area, I think you've got reasonably good odds of finding someone who's willing to indulge this. I haven't used any of the connecting platforms out there for stuff like this, but I know a number of people who have, and this sounds like a feasible order from what I've heard.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the idea of being instructed to wet by a girl and then her doing the same afterwards. If I'm honest, pretty much any sort of pee play with a girl is my ultimate fantasy ?

Public wettings intrigue me as well, I love the thought of walking around and no one able to see my wetness, or even wearing a diaper in public.

I sometimes think of myself happen to be made desperate at a public place, like a mall. A lady would come by and become aware of me holding it. She would tell me "I do not allow you to pee." even though I could, I would listen to her and hold my pee, ignoring public toilets nearby. She would walk by me while I fidget, and she would tease me about my bladder's state of fullness, how did I become desperate, and that I must be a pervert for making myself full at the mall and not using the toilet earlier. She would examine my bulge and estimate how long I can hold, but she will say "I want you to hold forever". She would be highly interested in my growing urge to pee, and often make statements about how the liters of urine in my body are not gonna get out. Like "Your boatload of pee is trapped in your bladder for as long as I like.", and "Your manhood is mine. You don't have a penis to pee, you only have a full and filling bladder with no escape.". As I grow more and more desperate, even teary, yet hold on for her for no reason (other than dom-sub fetish amusement), she would increasingly take advantage of my predicament to make me do things for her, some of them risk wetting and embarassment for me. My bladder bulge would grow to incredible proportion as I must manage increasingly difficult tasks, until I am right on the verge, she would lead me to the toilet (or drive to her house), jerk me off and let me go.

Or she would be even more naughty and lock my cock up in a cock cage, seal my hole temporarily as I am fed even more liquid and she would caress my hard, swollen mound, make comments about my poor, agonizing penis inside a cage, make me moan until she is satisfy, then she would let me go.

"How would you like that, dear? Do you want to try again, sometimes?"

One of my fantasies is being in gym class, and at the beginning of class, everyone has to drink a large amount of water to "stay hydrated." Probably around 1 liter.. Normally, there wouldn't be a problem, but on this day, the bathrooms are all out of order due to plumbing issues. So after a while, we'd all be struggling with bursting bladders wearing nothing but gym shorts and t-shirts. 

Another fantasy of mine is a pretty, young girl, locked up in her jeans for a day. She regularly use the toilet under normal conditions, so it is going to be a challenge for her to keep her pants dry. She will be holding it at her workplace, she has to keep her filling bladder calm while keeping some degree of composure or risk being noticed by coworkers. The coffee that she drinks won't help her. This girl, who is often seen as quiet, kind and hard-working, the good girl type, is actually enjoying her helplessness as she is incapable of stemming the urge between her hips and unable to void her big-and-growing bladder, until the timer expires. She is secretly hoping one of her coworkers would notice and take advantage of her predicament to make her need even worse: give her coffee, massage her abdomen, tell her that she can't pee and must drink more, though she knows that she is very full now and there are hours to go.

Holding it for so long waiting for permission makes her feel like a naughty girl, unlike her normal self. This sparks a desire she is too shy to admit, that she wants her pent-up liquid in her bladder to be the toy of other people while she is really struggling to hold it inside her locked jeans. This makes her feels helpless and horny at the same time, being punished for naughtiness while it is really just because she was locked in her jeans for the day.

• 2 weeks later...