Recommended Posts

Wow you actually did this? Sounds wild, but great descriptive story, haven’t gotten a realistic one like this in forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is so awesome. I want to do this. You are an amazing person. You are my new personal omo hero. 😄😄🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2018 at 5:23 AM, AudreyLovesPee said:

This is so awesome. I want to do this. You are an amazing person. You are my new personal omo hero. 😄😄🤣🤣

Hehe thank you!!  You should give it a try if you can!  It's incredible!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots more on this blog would get upvotes, but I can't give anymore reactions for today. Oh, well. Love with a heart shaped like crossed legs (large hips neccesary for that to work) to all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is one of the hottest stories I've read here in a long time. Thank you so much for sharing it. Can't wait to hear more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm I wonder do you ever get pleasure from *holding* at all? Like I've read that in women a full bladder pushes on the G-spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2018 at 10:23 PM, Tsunami Pants said:

This is one of the hottest stories I've read here in a long time. Thank you so much for sharing it. Can't wait to hear more.

Thank you!!  :happy:

On 9/21/2018 at 8:53 PM, Kauen-Stadt said:

Hmm I wonder do you ever get pleasure from *holding* at all? Like I've read that in women a full bladder pushes on the G-spot.

Yes!  Maybe this sounds a little stupid, but for the longest time I didn't really notice how much holding in itself aroused me.  I think I even mentioned in one of my other posts that holding isn't so much my thing, but the more I play around with it, the more I realize just how stimulating it is!  It really depends though.  I love the feeling that comes with holding, but there's something about wetting/peeing that I really adore.  There's a real thrill and a rush of naughtiness in its taboo nature.  Also I feel there's an intense sense of intimacy with wetting/peeing, probably due to their close association with genitalia and how privately society treats such matters.  Thankfully they all go hand-in-hand!  :smile:  I hope that answers your question!  Sorry for rambling so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't rambel . You provide all the pertinent and interesting details , which I love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I decided to re-read the story of yours and it still holds up really well. I know I already commented & had nothing too new to add but this is still a good read. I really just love all those details. Wish I can 1-Up twice than just once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2018 at 9:49 PM, Hybrid C18 said:

I decided to re-read the story of yours and it still holds up really well. I know I already commented & had nothing too new to add but this is still a good read. I really just love all those details. Wish I can 1-Up twice than just once.

Thanks!  I'm glad  you enjoyed it enough to come back!!  :happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.