Wow you actually did this? Sounds wild, but great descriptive story, haven’t gotten a realistic one like this in forever.

This is so awesome. I want to do this. You are an amazing person. You are my new personal omo hero. 😄😄🤣🤣

On 6/24/2018 at 5:23 AM, AudreyLovesPee said:

This is so awesome. I want to do this. You are an amazing person. You are my new personal omo hero. 😄😄🤣🤣

Hehe thank you!!  You should give it a try if you can!  It's incredible!

Lots more on this blog would get upvotes, but I can't give anymore reactions for today. Oh, well. Love with a heart shaped like crossed legs (large hips neccesary for that to work) to all!

This is one of the hottest stories I've read here in a long time. Thank you so much for sharing it. Can't wait to hear more.

Hmm I wonder do you ever get pleasure from *holding* at all? Like I've read that in women a full bladder pushes on the G-spot.

On 9/4/2018 at 10:23 PM, Tsunami Pants said:

This is one of the hottest stories I've read here in a long time. Thank you so much for sharing it. Can't wait to hear more.

Thank you!!  :happy:

On 9/21/2018 at 8:53 PM, Kauen-Stadt said:

Hmm I wonder do you ever get pleasure from *holding* at all? Like I've read that in women a full bladder pushes on the G-spot.

Yes!  Maybe this sounds a little stupid, but for the longest time I didn't really notice how much holding in itself aroused me.  I think I even mentioned in one of my other posts that holding isn't so much my thing, but the more I play around with it, the more I realize just how stimulating it is!  It really depends though.  I love the feeling that comes with holding, but there's something about wetting/peeing that I really adore.  There's a real thrill and a rush of naughtiness in its taboo nature.  Also I feel there's an intense sense of intimacy with wetting/peeing, probably due to their close association with genitalia and how privately society treats such matters.  Thankfully they all go hand-in-hand!  :smile:  I hope that answers your question!  Sorry for rambling so much!

You don't rambel . You provide all the pertinent and interesting details , which I love.

I decided to re-read the story of yours and it still holds up really well. I know I already commented & had nothing too new to add but this is still a good read. I really just love all those details. Wish I can 1-Up twice than just once.

On 9/30/2018 at 9:49 PM, Hybrid C18 said:

I decided to re-read the story of yours and it still holds up really well. I know I already commented & had nothing too new to add but this is still a good read. I really just love all those details. Wish I can 1-Up twice than just once.

Thanks!  I'm glad  you enjoyed it enough to come back!!  :happy: