Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(another story by pink)   What is the one thing all pokemon trainers can do besides me? Is it a love for pokemon? No, I love pokemon. Is it patience in training? No, I got plenty of p

(as a little side note. I am basing most of this story on the storyline of pokemon Moon and pokemon ultra sun. being a mixture of both. That being said, some characters and plot may/will be a little d

That was excellent 

holiday special!

(disclaimer, this chapter is non cannon to the pokemon diaper moon story)

“Ok, ok Isabel, just hold on,” Sun said as he picked the little girl into his arms and started carrying her. “Come on, check out what's in our backyard.

As we got outside, I didn't see anything weird. Just a normal closed off backyard.

“Their! Look their!” Isabella said as she pointed at a small section of the fence.

It took a second, but I did finally see a small blue crack near the fence. One so small it would be hard to notice if it wasn't pointed out.

“W-what is it?” I asked as I got a little closer.

“Don't know.” sun replied as he got closer with me. “Isabella saw it this morning while playing.

“I-it looks familiar,” Lillie said as she also got closer. 

Suddenly her bag began to rustle as Nebby, the little cloud pokemon, shot out of the bag and floated even closer to the crack.

“N-nebby!” Lillie shouted, “y-you can't just get out like…”

But she didn't get the chance to finish as nebby and the crack started glowing before the crack ripped open and we all screamed!

An ice cold wind sent a shiver down my spine as I opened my eyes and looked around.

All around me was pure white snow.

“W-wha?” was all I was able to say as I looked up and saw a beautiful starry night sky with an aurora borealis dancing above my head. “A-am I dead?”
“Dame you! Get back here you foul beast!” someone shouted behind me. 

I spun around and saw a… pokemon? beast? Thing? Running away from a man in a red suit riding a sled being lead by stantler.

The strange creature looked like walking bower cords with a white star for a head.

“Glaceon, use Ice Beam!” the man in red shouted as he tossed a Pokeball and called out his pokemon who tried to attack the monster.

But the monster spun around and fired electricity at glaceon, nocking it away.

“Glaceon! No!” the man said as he forced his sled to stop chasing the monster and go help the glaceon. Allowing for the monster to get away.

Not knowing what else I should do, I ran over to the sled to see if I could get any answers. 

“U-um, hi,” I say as I walk up to the man and startled him.

“Ho! Who are you!” the man said as he looked up at me after confirming glaceon was ok.

“I-im moon,” I tell the man and get a good look at him.

He was an older man with a long white beard. If I didn't know any better I would think he might be…

“I'm Nickolas.” the man said as he stood up and towered over me. “Now tell me, Moon, what brings you here? And why are you wearing such ridiculous clothes in the snow!”

“I-i don't know!” I tell him. “One minute I was in Alola with my friends when… wait!”

I frantically start looking around but I don't see Lillie or Sun or Sun’s sister!

“Where are my friends!” I shout.

“Wowowo! Calm down, little lady.” Nick tells me “I don't know what you're talking about, but it might be better for you to come with me so we can figure this out.”

Mom always told me to never go with strangers to places I didn't know. But as another cold wind blew past me, my entire body began to shake. The only part of me that seemed to stay warm, was the spreading warmth coming from my crotch!

So I took nick up on his offer.

I was amazed when I saw Nicks home! It was huge! It almost looked like a factory.

Nick had given me his red jacket that completely wrapped around me like a nice warm blanket as the sled raced to the home.

“It's beautiful,” I tell nick as I stare in amazement at the huge building.

“Hoho! Thank you miss.” Nick tells me as he pulls the sled to a stop in front of the home.

Suddenly other people with Delibirds flying around them came out of the huge building to greet Nick.

“Nickolas! Did you do it?” one man asked.

“Did you get rid of the Xurkitree?” a woman asked.

“And is that another strange child?” another woman asked.

“Sadly no, Xurkitree is still out there, and I'm sure it won't be long before it comes back,” Nick tells the group. “And did you say another child?”

“Yes, Nicholas! We found 3 other children. One boy and two girls.” the man told him. 

“W-wait, you found sun, and Lillie and Isabella!?” I say with some excitement.

And before long, I'm reunited with them all as they were waiting in a large sitting room.

“Moon!” Lillie shouted as she jumped from her set and rushed over to hug me. “I'm so glad you're all right!”

“Yes, Lillie,” I tell her as I hug her back. “I'm ok, but how are you guys?” 

“Were all good,” sun told me as he got up to greet me. “We got a little spun around when didn't know where you were but thanks to the people here we seem to be doing fine. Even Isabella is doing great.”

I looked over to see the 4-year-old happily playing with some toys in the corner of the room not even noticing I was here.

“But what the heck happened to us?” I asked

“Hohoho! That's something I would like to know too!” Nick says as he came into the room.

“Santa!” Isabella yells as she hears the man and runs over to hug the big man.

“Hohoho! That's a sweet little lady, but my name is nick, not Santa.” Nick told Isabella who stared up at him confused.

“Not...santa?” Isabella said as tears started to form in her eyes.

“N-no Isabell! Sun said as he puts on a big, slightly worried, smile and stands in front of nick. “He’s not Santa, but Santa's brother! Isn't that sight, NICK?”

Sun turned to Nick and gave him a wink and a nudge to play along or we might have little girl waterworks on our hands.

“Y-yes. I'm his b-brother.” Nick told her with a nervous smile.

“Really?” Isabell asked.

“Yep, and remember, Santa is really busy right now, so why don't you be a good girl and go play,” Sun told her.

“Ok!” Isabell said as she ran back to the toys.

“That was close.” Sun sighed before pulling out a Pokeball and calling out buneary, “Bun, go play with her and keep her out of trouble.”

The bunny agreed and went hopping over to the little girl.

With that crisis averted, we were finally able to talk with Nick about what was going on. How we found the strange crack, how it suddenly burst open, and then how we were here.

“Strange, that sounds familiar,” Nick told us as he stroked his beard.

“Really?” Lillie asked 

“Yes, about 5 years ago a strange crack appeared and a pokemon came through it.”

“Really?” I asked.

“It's called Xurkitree, and it's a strong electric pokemon,” Nick told us.

“Could it have a clue on how to get back home?” Sun asked.

“It might,” Nick told us, “but the problem is catching it.”

“What do you mean?”Lille asked as her bag started to shake and make a noise. “No nebby! You stay in the bag!”

“For some reason, during our festival of the great lights, Xurkitree attacks us and attacks our pokemon,” Nick explains.

“Festival of lights?” I asked.

“Would you like to see?” Nick asked.

“Ya!!!” Isabell yells as she hears something about a festival.

“Hohoho! Very well, but first, we might want to do something about your clothes.” Nick tells us as he hands all 4 of us some new clothes to go put on.

As I go into the bathroom to change, I take a look at my now cold and wet yellow diaper. Sadly I didn't have any diapers with me so I can't really change myself right now. I was just thankful no one noticed the diaper.

But as I look at what I'm about to ware, I can't help but feel someone might have seen and is playing a very bad joke on us...

When we girls all are dressed, we are now in pokemon themed children's one-piece snowsuits.

Isabella was wearing an adorable Eevee suit, and Lillie was wearing a cute alolan vulpix snowsuit.  As for me? I was wearing a beneary snowsuit with an adorable cottontail.

“You three look adorable,” Sun told us as he tried to keep from laughing while he wore a red suit like nicks.

“Why isn't he wearing a pokemon costume!” I yelled.

“We didn't have anything else,” Nick told us. “And he’s wearing one of my hand me downs.”

“I like them!” Isabell stated happily as the 4-year-old started acting like an Eevee and started playing with buneary.  

Watching the cute little tail waggle around was at least a nice distraction until we could go outside.

Once outside, Nick took us behind his home and showed us something amazing!

Standing beside the building, was a LARGE Snover! It was easily 3 stories high!

“Wooow!” I say in amazement.

“Snover here has been around for thousands of years,” Nick told us. “It helps us all by giving us wood and fruit from its branches. In return, we protect it from other pokemon who would want to attack it.”

“That's amazing,” Lillie said.

“Yes, and for the last 40 years, we decided to make a festival and show our thanks not only to Snover but to the pokemon and people that help protect it,” Nick told us as he waved to some people and gave a thumbs up. “This is what it looks like.”

The people tossed out pokeballs and called out ledian, Volbeat, illumise, and some strange little pokemon that looked like floating paper men.

The pokemon all floated around Snover and began glowing! making Snover look like a giant Christmas tree!

“Amazing!” we all said as we stared in wonder at the beautiful sight.

“We have our bug pokemon light up Snover, while our Kartana dance around Snover,” Nick told us.

“SNOW!!!” the giant Snover cried out in happiness at the pretty lights dancing around it. 

I watch as the pokemon dance around the giant Snover, and for a moment, forget about my wet diaper and just enjoy the pretty lights.

But that wouldn't last as something jumps on Snover and lets out a strange cry before lightning starts firing out and shocking Snover!

The giant cries out in pain from the shocks.

“It's Xurkitree!” Nick yells 

There's a loud commotion as everyone starts to panic. Sun snatches Isabella as she starts to cry and grabs Lilie's hand.

“Come on! We need to get out of the way!” he yells at us as he tries to run with them.

The three of them run off as im frozen in place as I watch what happened.

Nick called out his pokemon, Stantler, glaceon, delibird, abomasnow, mamoswine, and snowlax (a snowman looking version of Snorlax).

“We must stop it now!” Nick shouted, “before it can ruin any more of our festivals!”

I watched as all the pokemon began attacking Xurkitree.

And I heard it's loud cry as it attacked back.

It sounded mad, sad, scared, and upset…

“Hey!” I shouted as I ran over to a stranger. “When did that pokemon start attacking you!?”

“What?” the man asked me confused. “Kid I don't have time to deal with you, get back while we take that monster down!”

“No! Tell me when does it attack Snover!?” I demanded.

“Every year! Always during the festival of lights!” the man shouted as he shoved me out of his way.

I landed in the soft snow but I felt my but squish my wet diaper.

“MOON!” Sun yelled as he ran over to me. “Get up! We need to get away from that thing!”

“No!” I yelled and pulled my arm away. 

“What do you mean no!” Sun yelled as electricity nearly hit him.

“I don't think that Pokemon is attacking!” I tell Sun.

“What? Then what do you call this!” Sun asked as he pointed to Xurkitree shocking those around him.

“No. you look! Hear its cries of frustration?” I asked.

“What are you talking about!?” Sun asked. 

“I-i don't know! But please just trust me. I think this is just a misunderstanding!” I tell Sun.

“Fine whatever,” sun told me, “but what the hell are you planning on doing? We have no way to stop both sides!”

He was right, we didn't. All our pokemon are just low level, noting able to take on those strong pokemon, and I highly doubt we could get any of the adults to help us. What are we supposed to do?

Then I remembered something!

“The Z-crystal!” I shouted.

“What?” sun asked.

“Captain Ilima said we could bring out power from our pokemon using them right? If we can just make one good attack, we might be able to cause a little distraction!”

Sun let out a loud sigh.

“You better know what you're doing.” sun tells me as he takes out a Pokeball. “Lolo! Come on out!”

Sun’s rowlet came out and gave a little cheer then started shaking as it felt the cold air.

“Ok Safara, I need your help,” I say as I call out my Litten.

“Ok, we need your guy’s help. You see that big mamoswine?” Sun asked as he pointed at Nicks pokemon getting ready to charge at Xurkitree. “We need you to arack it with everything you got!”

The two pokemon looked confused at each other then back at us.

“Don't worry, we will be helping you,” I tell the pokemon as I show them my Z-ring. “Now go!”

Litten and rowlet charged right at the mamoswine as Sun and I got ready.

As the Z-crystal began to glow, I felt like I knew what to say and do.

“Breakneck Blitz!” Sun and I yelled as we did a synchronized dance and called forth our Z-Power!

Both litten and rowlet began to glow with energy as they suddenly shot forward and both of them slammed right into the Mamosines side! 

Suddenly the fighting stopped as everyone watched as the huge pokemon was knocked over by 2 tiny pokemon

“What just happen?” Nick asked “mamoswine! Are you ok?”

Sun and I then took this chance to run over to Xurkitree and stand in front of it to try to protect it.

“What are you kids doing?” people shouted. “Get away from that thing!”

“Stop please! I think this is all a misunderstanding!” I yell at them.

“There is no misunderstanding!” people shouted, “that monster attacked us! And ruined our festival.

Xurkitree behind me let out a loud cry, one that sounded slightly sad to me.

“Moon!” Nick called out to me as he walked slightly closer to us and stood in front of his people. “What are you doing? You saw what that pokemon did, and what it continues to do.”

“But it's not attacking right now!” I yelled.

Suddenly, everyone went quiet. Everyone staring at Xurkitree who stood behind me. Not letting out any electricity at all.

“Please, just let me ask it something.” I pleaded with Nick. 

He looked me right in the eyes and before letting out a sigh,

“Fine, but if it tries anything, we will get rid of it, one way or another,” Nick tells me.

I nod and turn to Xurkitree.

“Xurkitree, I was told you only come here once a year, is it because of the light festival?” I asked the pokemon.

The pokemon let out a happy cheer as it began hopping from foot to foot with sparks flying around.

Everyone around us grew tense as they saw that.

“Xurkitree, could it be, you want to be a part of the light show?” I asked.

“Huh?” Nick said behind me.

Xurkitree again let out another cry of joy as more sparks were flung around.

“Xurkitree, please stop that!” I called out. And made the pokemon stop. “Your electric attacks are hurting the pokemon, hurting Snover!”

I pointed up at the giant pokemon who just stared down at us and did not move.

“Xurkitree, can you make your head glow?” I asked the pokemon. 

Xurkitree made a happy nod and began having his spikey head start to shine brightly!

“That's it!” I said happily to the pokemon. “If you just do this, you might get to be a part of the light show.” 

“But that monster was attacking us!” someone shouted, “it's a monster that hurt all our pokemon!”

“It's just a pokemon that didn't know any better!” I called back to them. “It probably saw the lights and wanted to join but messed up. And because of the misunderstanding, you've all been fighting!”

Nick then made his way over to us. Sun and I stepped out of his way as he walked straight up to Xurkitree and looked up at the pokemon

“Do you promise not to hurt any of our pokemon again? Including Snover?” Nick asked.

Xurkitree let out other happy cries as it nodded yes.

“Hohoho, then I see no problem with trying to work things out!” Nick said with a loud laugh.

Suddenly, a big hand reached down from above us and grabbed  Xurkitree! Snover lifted the pokemon up into the air until its hand reached its head and Snover sat Xurkitree down.

The giant pokemon let out a strange cry as Xurkitree mimicked its tone. Then, Xurkitree began to shine! Becoming a bright star on top of the snovers head.

________

After that, things seemed to get better. After doing a bit of healing, the festival was able to start back up again. 

“It's just like a Christmas tree!” Isabella yelled as she sat on Sun's Lap as we watched the pokemon dance around Snover.

“While I love the show, how are we supposed to go home? Lillie asked.

“Pew!” Nebby cried out from the bag.

“Hohoho!” Nick said as he came over to us, “enjoying the show?”

“Yes, thank you.” I tell Nick “it's beautiful, just like Christmas.” 

“What is that?” Nick asked.

We all looked back at him in confusion. How could he not know what Christmas is?

“Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you're all more then welcome to stay with us if you would like.”

“Thank you for your offer Nick, but we need to find a way back home somehow.” Sun told him “if only we knew what made that strange crack in the air…”

Suddenly, Xurkitree came crashing down in front of us and gave off a happy cheer.

Most linky its way of saying thank you.

As Xurkitree got closer to us, Nebby shot out of the bag once more and flew right up to Xurkitree.

“Nebby! Get back here!” Lillie called out as all of us shot up to catch the little pokemon as both it and Xurkitree let out strange energy and we were engulfed in another flash of light!

_______

We were back in Sun’s backyard. 

“W-what just happened?” Lillie asked. Confused as to why we were back.

“I don't know,” I say as I look at were the crack from earlier was now gone.

“Sunny?” Isabella said in Sun's arms as her face was glowing red. “I just potty.”

“Oh no.” sun said as he checked her pull-ups.” looks like you need a change.”

“U-um…” Lillie said with a shaky voice as she grabbed onto Sun’s sleeve.

“You too?” Sun asked and a blush was all he needed as an answer.

Then sun looked at me, and I blushed as I tried to hide behind the buneary ears I was wearing.

“I've needed one since we got there,” I tell them.

“Well, come on cuties, Santa Sun will give you the gift of a nice clean diaper,” Sun says as he leads us inside to got get our diapers changed.

(hoped you liked my christmas story! Sorry its not as good as i would like, but couldn't really do much with the other pokemon with them being so low leveled and still make a nice diaper christmas story, but i tried my best. ^,^

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

Also, if you don't know, i have a second pokemon diaper story going on, its a lot smaller and follows pokemon lets go eevee.  Its My pokemon diaper diary. If you can, give it a look ^.^)

• 8 months later...

“This is great!” I yelled as I stretch out on the beach towel and lay in the bright sun wearing a bikini top and swim diaper. 

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing this in public, but thanks to Lillie and Nebby, I was finally able to go to a private beach and enjoy myself!

It's been about two weeks since my trial. Afterward, I began my training to become even better! Though I will admit, it was a little hard having to work around Sun and his busy schedule.

On days he couldn't train with me, mostly because he was babysitting his little sister, I couldn't just meet him at our training spot and had to go pick up my Pokemon from him.

But he apologized for his schedule problems by giving me an amazing gift! He gave me a baby Vullaby! A tiny blackbird Pokemon who looked like it was wearing a diaper!

“My cousin loves flying type Pokemon,” Sun told me as I hugged and loved on the new pokemon. “So she gave me a Pokemon that just hatched from an egg.”

“I love her! I'm calling her Valchai.” I tell sun as I give him a big smile. “Are you sure about this?”

He just laughed and smiled.

“Trust me, I think you two are perfect,” Sun tells me before thinking to himself. ‘Who else can say their diaper matches their pokemon?’

From then on, I continued to train with my babies until Safara, my Littin, evolved into a bigger cat,  Torracat!

I was so excited I didn't care that I was also peeing into my diaper at the time!

Not long after that, Lily started to come with us to watch Sun and me train at Melemele meadow. During one of our training days, Nebby got out of Lilly’s bag and got lost again. Forcing us to search for him. 

Somehow, he found an entrance to a Seaward cave that leads to a secret beach near Kala’e Bay.

A secret beach only we know of, and one were Lily and I don't have to worry about our diapers!

“I-i-i don't know a-about t-this,” Lily said as she comes over to me. 

She was blushing as she wore a white one-piece bathing suit with a short skirt that didn't help to cover up her swim diaper. 

“I-i do-don't need t-to swim,” she told me as she started to he head back to her bag to get dressed.

“No!” I tell her as I sit up. “I haven't been able to go to a beach like this since I was a kid! Come on, let's go swim!” 

I quickly grabbed her hand and lead her towards the water.

“Ya Lilly, when will we get the chance to do this again?” Sun asked as he was playing in the sand with his little sister Isabella who was also in a pink one-piece swimsuit and swim diaper.

“Sunny! Sandcastle!” Isabella happily yelled at her older brother.

Isabella was Sun’s 4-year-old sister who still needed pull-ups and if too distracted, will have a messy accident. 

Sadly, or thankfully, we didn't invite Hau. he has been a little busy preparing for his first trial again having lost to the totem pokemon and not taking things seriously. But even if we did invite him, that would mean Lillie and I couldn't swim because of our secret.

We also had to wait on Hau to complete his trial before we could continue with our Island trials. Once we beat the island trials, you must face the kahuna of that island, but Kahuna Hala wants all 3 of us ready before we can pass on. 

Oh well, more time to train and have some fun. And by the looks of our Pokemon, they are also having some fun. 

Safara was carefully watching over the 3 baby pokemon of Pichu, vullaby, and Nebby, while Sun’s pokemon just played around or relaxed.

I managed to finally pull Lillie into the water before I began to splash her a little bit. It took her a minute, but she finally gave me a little splash before we both just started splashing each other playfully.

“I want to play!” Isabell shouted as she got up and sprinted to the water with Lillie and me while Sun just smiled and watched. Finding it very cute that 3 diaper girls were all playing in the water. 

And while we were all distracted, he took a picture of us with his Pokedex before quickly hiding it. 

But, after a while of playing and having fun, we stopped when Isabell made a face and squatted down. 

“No! Isabelle! Sun yelled as he realized just what she was doing and had to run over. But she was already in mid poop as her diaper began to sag. Thankfully caught in her swim diaper.

Sun let out a little sigh as he waited for her to finish before taking her hand and leading her out of the water for a diaper change,

It was a bit surreal seeing that, and made me wonder if I did that without knowing? Thankfully, a quick check showed I was still clean!

But as I looked at Lillie who was half in the water, I could see her blushing like mad again.

“Did you go?” I asked

Lillie looked ashamed as she looked down and started to walk out of the water. Her diaper also sagging from a load in her pants.

I looked over at were Sun was, leading his sister behind some rocks to get her changed.

“If you hurry, you could catch up with Sun to get a chance,” I tell her.

“H-he i-is busy,” Lillie told me. “I-i sh-should wait.”

After looking towards Sun, then at my stuff, I grab Lillie’s hand and pulled her along with me as I grabbed my stuff and pulled her behind a rock.

“W-what are y-you doing!” Lillie asked me.

“Giving you a change,” I tell her.

“N-no! Th-that's ok! I can wait!” She tells me frantically.

That's when I turned to her and gave her a stern, blushing look. 

“We are both diaper girls, we don't need Sun to change us when we can change each other!” I tell her.

She is shocked and didn't know what to do. Only 4 people have ever changed her diaper, with Sun being the only boy. But now a girl her age is offering to change her? Lillie didn't know what to do. But, she didn't resist as I gently had her lay down on a towel and I opened the swim diaper.

In my head, with a mixture of screaming EWWWW!!!! I also couldn't believe what was happening. This was the first diaper besides my own that I was changing! Not to mention the first time I was looking at another girl’s place.

My head was on fire as I tried to remember all the necessary steps of changing a diaper. And, for my first time, I think I did pretty well as I got Lilly cleaned, powdered and then taped into a clean white diaper. 

Sadly, while the swim diaper is reusable, we have no way to clean it. So Lillie’s time in the water came to an end. 

Once she was finished, I gave her a bag with her swim diaper inside and told her to go put it with her stuff and to clean it when she got home.

As soon as she left, I decided to change myself as well. No point saying in a swim diaper if your only doing to swim by yourself.

A few minutes later, Sun came back while holding both Isabell and a bag. He was a little surprised to see both Lillie and I were already dressed and in regular diapers again.

“Huh, I was just going to say it was time for me to take Isabelle home, guess we can all go back together,” Sun suggested and we agreed.

By the time we got out of the cave and reached route 3, Isabelle was fast asleep on Sun and sucking her thumb. And by the looks of Lillie, just looking at the little girl was making her tired and wanting a nap.

“Today was really fun,” I commented.

“Ya, we have to do it again soon,” Sun replied.

Lillie nodded as her bag began to shake and cry out in excitement.

“No nebby, *yawn*, stay in the bag,” Lillie told Nebby.

“I'm looking forward to it,” I say with a smile before I suddenly stop. The sudden fullness in my bowls screaming at me that I wasn't going to have a clean diaper for much longer. 

“Huh?” Sun said as he noticed me stop and turned to look at me. Lillie to sleepy to notice. One look at my now blushing face told him everything.

“Koba, come on out,” Sun said as he called out his Pokemon Kadabra. “Can you take Isabelle and Lillie home for me? I have something I need to do.”

Kadabra nodded and using its psychic powers, began lifting the sleeping Isabell and hand her float alongside him while also taking Lillie’s sleepy hand. Not realizing what was happening.

Later when Sun will home, he will find Kadabra brought them both home and put them into Isabelle's bed were he would find them napping and cuddled up together with Nebby in the middle and sucking on pacifiers. He would get another cute picture from that.

But for right now, he took my hand and lead me off to another path of route 3 and behind a tree.

“There you go, we're out of sight,” Sun told me. “Now lay down and I'll change you.”

“Huh?” I replied to him. “No, no, no, I can change myself!” 

He just smiled at me as he finished placing a towel on the ground,

“You helped me with Lillie, now I might as well help you,” he tells me as he takes my hand and gently pulls me towards the towel.

“No, but, I,” I stammer as I'm laying down.

“It's ok, I change Lillie all the time, nothing I haven't seen before,” Sun told me as I began blushing more and could not respond as my diaper was opened.

I let out a little whine as Sun started the cleaning and I hid my face behind my hands. So embarrassed by what was happening!

Even though it only took a few moments to get me cleaned and changed, it felt like an eternity!

When he was finally done taping on the clean diaper, he helped me to my feet.

“There we go, a nice clean girl,” Sun said as he patted me on my head.

I responded by puffing out my checks. “I'm Not a little girl!” I shout and stomp on his foot before running away. Not mad, just embarrassed.

Sun just chuckled to himself before he started to walk away, but stopped when he heard some rustling behind him. Grabbing a Pokeball and preparing for a battle!

I was out of breath by the time I got home. 

As soon as I got inside, I was greeted by my mom who had a smile on her face.

“How was the beach?” my mom asked.

“It was great,” I tell her, having already told her about the secret beach. (just not where it was.) “We had a lot of fun.”

“That's great.” Mom told me as she handed me a letter. “Hau stopped by earlier and dropped this off.”

I took the letter and read it. 

Basically, it was to go meet up with Kahuna Hala for the grand trial!

“Well?” mom said as she stared at me. “Go on then.” 

“Huh?” I say as I look at her.

“The letter said Kahuna Hala wanted to see you, Sun, and Hau. it must be for something important.” Mom tells me as she began leading me back out of the door.

Oh! She doesn't know yet!

I smile as I give her a quick kiss on the cheek before I ran to go see the Kahuna.

“Have fun baby!” Mom called to me as she went back inside. Glad I wasn't dealing with pokemon. If only she knew.

I ran to Iki Town were I meet with Kahuna Hala who was waiting for me.

"Congratulations on clearing your trial in the Verdant Cavern. Good work.” Hala praised me. “I suppose you are here to battle the kahuna? You think you and your Pokemon are ready for me, Moon?"

“Definitely!” I tell him as I pull out my 3 pokeballs.

"I have been waiting for this!" Hala tells me as he leads me to the battle area.

“HO!” Halla shouts as he gets himself pumped up for this battle.

"I have been expecting you. Allow me to properly greet the young adventurers embarking on their island challenge. I am Hala, the kahuna of Melemele Island." Hala tells me "Shall we begin? The final trial here on Melemele Island will be a Pokémon battle against me, the kahuna! It is known as the grand trial!"

“I'm ready!” I tell him 

"Well, Moon! You have been entrusted with the Sparkling Stone by Tapu Koko! Now show me you and your team’s full power! Let the grand trial begin!"

• 2 months later...

chapter 8

“Pichu, go!” I called out my first Pokemon, not knowing what type of pokemon Hala used. 

Hala tossed an ultra ball and out came a Mankey.

“This will be good!” I say as I start to get pumped for the battle. “Pichu, volt tackle!” 

Pichu cheered happily before running towards Mankey with electricity surrounding its body.

“Oh! Now isn't that fascinating?” Hala sais in surprise that a Pichu would have such a powerful move as it makes a direct hit on Mankey. “But not enough, Mankey, Karate Chop!”

Mankey quickly recovered from the attack and slammed its hand into Pichu, knocking the baby Pokemon out!

“Pichu!” I cried out and picked up my pokemon. Thankfully it was just knocked out and would be fine after going to the Pokemon center.

“Such a powerful move for a baby pokemon. I'm impressed. But sadly it has a drawback in that the user takes damage as well.” Hala told me. “Is that all you have to show me?”

“No!” I yelled as I return my pokemon and call out my next one! “Vullaby!”

My tiny bird came out with a chair as it got ready to battle.

“Vullaby, use gust!” I shout as my pokemon swooped in close to Mankey and scooped it up in a small tornado that knocked it out of the ring. I had to be very careful as the extra wind nearly blew up my skirt and nearly revealed my diaper.

“Good, very good! Haha!” Halla said with a laugh as he was now warming up to the battle. “Go, Makuhita!”

The chubby little fighting Pokemon appeared on the arena ready to fight!

“Ok Vullaby, gust once more!” I shout

“Fake out!” Hala called out.

Vullaby swooped in for another gust, but before it could attack, Mackuhita leaped into the air and clapped right in Vullaby's face. Casing the bird to flinch for just a moment while Mackuhita slapped it out of the air!

“You ok vullaby?” I asked as she got back up and began to cheer and flutter about again ready to fight. “Good, cause we are not done yet! Use gust again!”

“Mackuhita, sand attack!” Hala called out.

The gust managed to make a direct hit on Makuhita and even knocked it out, but it managed to throw sand right in vullaby’s eyes!

“Haha! Now that it's harder to see, it will be much harder for your Pokemon to keep using its flying movies.” Hala told me as he pulled out another Pokeball.

“Vallaby, you did good, take a rest for now,” I tell the bird as I pull out my final pokemon. “Let's go, Torracat!”

My starter came out with a roar as fire appeared around it. Showing it was ready for this battle!

“Let's pummel them Crabrawler!” Hala called out his final Pokemon. “Let's teach this young lass how we battle here in Alola.”

“I'm looking forward to it!” I shout. “Let's show him our z training!”

At the sound of this, Hala’s interest was peaked.

I got in the z stance Ilima showed me and did the quick dance to call out the Z power! 

“Breakneck blitz!” I shout as my cat was given the Z energy and charged at the Crabrawler!

Toracat slammed into Crabrawler hard and nearly threw them both off the arena! But Crabrawler managed to hold on and stop Toracat.

“W-wait, that should have knocked it off!” I shout surprised.

“Haha! Very good! But still, a long way to go.” Hala told me with a smile. “That was a normal type Z attack. And while it has hurt my Pokemon, Crabrawler is still a fighting type and is resistant to it.”

“Oh no,” I say as I see Hala’s smile grows wider.

“Now let's show her our Z move!” Hala shouted as he did his version of the dance. “ALL OUT PUMMEL!”

“Torracat, getaway!” I shout, but it was too late. Crabrawler received the energy and began pummeling Toracat with punches. Ending with Torracat being knocked out of the arena.

“Torracat!” I yelled but my cat was knocked out and unable to battle.

“Guss were both down to our last Pokemon,” Hala told me as I returned my cat to its Pokeball. Thanking it for a good battle before calling Vallaby back out.

“We are still going to win this!” I shout as Vullaby and I get pumped for the final round. “Use gust!”

“Use power-up punch!” Hala shouted to his pokemon as both pokemon charge at each other, and both landing their final attack!

“Valli!” my tiny bird cheered as it remained standing in the arena while Crabrawler was knocked out.

"Whoa! Well played!" Hala tells me as he returned his pokemon and came over to me. "...Hmmph! The results come as no surprise to me. What a fine Trainer and what fine Pokémon, too!"

Just then, a pokemon cry could be heard!

"Ho! And our mighty Tapu Koko agrees!" Hala sais as he looked up into the sky. "Hmmph! Perhaps Tapu Koko is hoping that a day may come when you will grow strong enough to battle it as well..."

Hala’s gaze fell back upon me as I was holding my Vullaby. "Accept this Z-Crystal.” he held out a crystal for me to take. The fighting-type z-power.

“T-thank you!” I shouted as I took the crystal and examined it. Proof that I won the battle!

"Now then, Moon! With this victory... you have cleared all of the trials of Melemele Island, the first of Alola's islands!” Hala told me with a smile. “The moon in the daytime... The Sun at night... Now to see if you can pour your heart into something that cannot be seen but is very much real. As you continue on your island challenge, consider what makes up the people and Pokémon that you meet: both what you can see and what you cannot. You will surely meet Tapu Koko again someday."

I smiled at the elderly man before hugging him and thanking him again for the battle.

As I was leaving the arena, I saw Sun walking over.

“Hey! Sorry, I’m late! I had to stop by the Pokemon center real fast before coming here.” Sun told me. “Did you already complete the trial?”

“Yep!” I say as I show him the new Z crystal in my hand.

“That just leaves you, my boy!” Hala told Sun. “Hau already completed his earlier. Moon, why don't you head off to the Pokemon center and heal your Pokemon while I challenge Sun here with the trial.”

“Ya, ill meet you there in a little while,” Sun tells me.

“Sounds good,” I tell them before saying goodbye to both of them and running off towards the Pokemon center.

Unannounced to me, not long after I left, Sun completed his trial faster than anyone thought possible. And all with just one pokemon. 

When he arrived at the Pokemon center where I was waiting, he happily showed me he had passed as well. But did not want to tell me how he won, just listened to how I won my battle.

“I have one more piece of news,” Sun told me as we relaxed and waiting for our pokemon. “I ran into the professor on the way here. He told me that he was already making plans on going to Akala Island tomorrow and if we wanted to hitch a ride with him we can.”

“Wait, TOMORROW!” I said shocked. “That’s way too soon! I need at least a few days to get ready!”

“Sorry, but I don't think that's going to work right now,” Sun tells me. “You hear about what happened with the sick corsola right? Well, they have shut down the port while that is being investigated. Only people who can come and go now are biologists, Pokemon researchers, and emergence personal only. It could be up to a month or more before any other boats are up and running again.”

“Meaning if I don’t go now, you and Hau will go on ahead of me…” I say as I realize what that would mean. 

“The professor is leaving at 10 AM. I'll take care of your Pokemon in the meantime if you choose not to come.” Sun tells me as out pokemon are done being healed and can be retrieved. Sun holding onto mine for now.

As I return home. I feel sick to my stomach as I see mom waiting for me. I force a smile as she has so many questions about what happened and how my night was.

I had to lie threw my teeth at every question before excusing myself to bed early.

Once inside I sat on my bed as many things rush into my head. I didn't think it would be this soon that I would need to leave. I thought I would still have time to slowly pack my things and have Sun hold onto them until I was ready. I would even come up with a plan on how I was going to explain me disappearing as I go on my journey.

I wasn't ready for this! What am I going to do!

I begin to have a small panic attack as my bladder releases into my diaper. My frustration was only soothed when my eyes fell on my desk with some of my favorite stuff. A photo of my dad right next to my autograph from my favorite gym leader.

“I'm going to become a Pokemon champion!” I remember happily yelling too my dad.

“Follow that passion sweety, and don’t let anything stand in your way.” Dad once told me.

I take a few short breaths before my mind is finally clear. I grab my backpack and quickly fill it up with as much stuff as I could.

It was 9 AM as I arrived at the docks where everyone was already waiting.

“I thought the boat didn't leave until 10?” I asked as I walked over to Hau, Lillie, Sun, and the professor.

“It doesn't, we're just helping the professor get ready before we all set out!” Hau explained.

“Glad you could make it,” Sun said as he handed me my pokemon back. 

“Thank you,” I tell him with a smile. Happy to have my Pokemon, and soon will not need to have Sun hold onto them for me.

“U-um, Moon, could I talk with you a moment?” Lillie asked. Her bag shaking slightly from Nebby inside.

“Sure,” I say as the two boys go and help the professor with preparing.

"Um... I was hoping to ask a favor of you If that's all right?" Lilie asked shyly.

“If it's something I can do?” I replied.

"You see... Nebby is... Its real home is far away from here. And I want to help it get home." Lillie tells me as she looks at her bag. "It's like I told you before... Nebby saved my life once when I was in trouble. Now I want to save it. I feel like there's not much I can do on my own since I'm not a Pokémon Trainer... But if I had a real Trainer like you helping me, then maybe..." Lillie then began to blush. "But I probably shouldn't ask a near stranger to help, right? I know it's just my own wish and it has nothing to do with you..."

I quickly grab one of her hands and smile at her. “Of course I’ll help.”

"Oh, thank you so much. I'm so glad! I really didn't know what else to do!" she had tears in her eyes as she gripped my hands. 

Once she calmed down a bit, we both walked over to the others.

“Hey, prof, you sure this old thing’s really seaworthy?” Hau joked about the old boat.

“Ney now, don't call my boat old!” the professor told him. “She’s not old… call her a classic! Well seasoned, ya? 

"I quite like that it has a sense of history..." Lillie replied.

“OH ya, time to sail away!” the professor said as we all cheered. Ready to finally go!

“STOP RIGHT THERE!” a scratching voice shouted out that sent a sudden shiver down my spine. I turned to see my mom running over to me! “What the hell is going on?”

“M-mom! What are you doing here?” I asked not knowing how she even found me!

“I came to check on you when I didn't hear you get up!” Mom shouted. “I then called that boy’s mother and asked if she might know where you were!”

“Wait, when did you get her number?” Sun asked.

“Then she tells me that you all were going on some type of Pokémon journey! We specifically moved here to keep you away from that sort of thing!”

“MOM! PLEASE!” I started.

“Mam, if you don't mind, i…” the professor tried to butt in, but then got the wrath of a momma kangaskhan!

“YOU TRIED TO KIDNAP MY BABY! I OUGHT TO HAVE YOU ARRESTED! IF YOU AREN'T OUT OF MY FACE IN THE NEXT MINUTE I WILL KILL YOU!” Mom screamed at him.

The wild professor fled the battle.

“Hurry on kids, let's not interfere in their family business.” the professor said as he forced Lillie, Hau, and Sun onto it. 

“But, Moon…” Lillie said disappointedly as she tried reaching her hand out.

I tried to reach for her hand, but my mom grabbed my arm and began dragging me away.

“YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE! YOUR BUTT IS GOING TO BE REDDER THAN A VOLTORB BY THE TIME IN DONE WITH YOU!

I watched with tears in my eyes as I watched the boat begin to sail away. My friends watching back at me with sad looks as I was being forced to give up my dream…

I was nearly off the doc when something caught my eyes. A familiar-looking pokemon hovering in the air staring down at me. As if Tapu Koko was saying, “well? What are you going to do now?”

“LET GO!” I screamed as I began pulling back on my mom. 

“YOUNG LADY YOU WILL DO AS YOU ARE TOLD AND…”

“NO! I'M NOT GIVING UP ON MY DREAM!” I scream before kicking my mother as hard as I could and finally making her release me!

I then took off down the doc! I would swim to the next island if I had to!

“Look!” Lillie shouted as they watched what was happening and saw me running.

“She won't make it to the boat,” Sun said as he began pulling out a Pokeball.

Suddenly, Hau tossed a ball as pokemon dove into the water. “Help her follow us!” Hau shouted happily as they all saw me leap off the dock and towards the water.

“MOON!” MOM screamed as she saw me jump. Suddenly, I was floating away? Swimming?

No, I was on top of a mantine! The manta ray pokemon.

“I borrowed it from grandpa Hala,” Hau said with a smile. “I was going to go surfing on the next island. Guess this works out better.”

“MOON! MOON! YOU GET BACK HERE!” Mom screamed but I ignored her. 

No, I smiled as I did something I remember others doing and stood upon the Mantine to surf! My friends cheering me on as we all headed to the next island!

I knew this was only the beginning, and that I didn't have the time to relax on my trials. As soon as she can, my mother will come after me and try to bring me back. So I need to pass them as soon as possible.

As both the boat and Mantine arrived on Akala island I collapsed on the dock tired from suffering all the way here! Who knew it would be so hard to surf from one island to another. I even fell into the water a few times, though thankfully Mantine grabbed me when I did. 

“Land ahoy!” Hou shouted as he, Sun, Nebby, and Lillie rushed off the boat to great me while the professor tied the boat up.

“That was crazy!” Sun shouted as I sat up and smiled at them.

“I can't believe you ran away from your mother!” Hau said before laughing. “She’s going to be mad when she catches up!”

“Oh, very pissed,” I tell them as I get up. “Which is why I want to complete the trials as soon as posable now.”

"That's what I like to hear, yeah. Tackle your island challenge with that same attitude!" the professor told me as he finished up tieing up his boat. Most likely ignoring what just happened with my mother.

"Still haven't managed to find a shirt that goes with your lab coat, hmm, Kukui?" a mysterious voice askes. “I've told you you're gonna scare off strangers looking like that..."

We all turn to see who it was as Lillie tries to get Nebby back into her bag.

"Don't sweat it, Lillie." the professor told her with a smile.

In front of us were a woman and a girl.

"Why hello there. Nice to meet you all—I'm Olivia," she told us.

Olivia was a tall dark-skinned woman with dark brown eyes and black hair that reached her shoulders. She had pink crystal earrings, a crystal necklace and a crystal ring on her right hip. She also wore light pink lipstick with a light pink midriff top and dark pink shorts with light pink sandal heels. She wore many anklets around both ankles and equal amounts of bracelets on her left arm. She also has a Z-Ring around her left arm and had a teal nail polish.

"Hey! Thanks for stopping by! I'm Mallow, one of the captains here!" the girl behind Olivia said to us.

Mallow was a girl with tanned skin, who had a pink flower in her green hair and had green eyes. She wore a salmon-colored sleeveless shirt with light teal overalls. She wore light teal cut-off denim shorts and green shoes with small dark green bows. She also has a golden clover-shaped badge on her waist.

"I was on my way to see who was pulling into port and ran into Mallow here while she was out on a delivery," Olivia told us.

"Yup! My trial will be a chance for all the fine ingredients that make up your team to shine!" Mallow said with a large smile. She then came over to Sun and me and stared at us for a moment. “Especially you two! You both look ready to cook with gas!"

I didn't know what to say but took it as a compliment. 

"And Mallow isn't the only captain here on Akala Island, of course," Olivia told us. "So? What's the plan, kids?"

Guess there is more than one captain per island.

"Yeah, that's up to these kids. It's their island challenge, after all!" the professor told them.

"Yes...I suppose so." Olivia agreed. "OK, then. Enjoy your time on your island challenge, kids, along with your Pokémon. I'll be waiting for my chance to face you in battle when the time comes. Let's go, Mallow."

With that, she began to walk away with Mallow following behind her while waving at us.

"I'm sure she wanted to come see that you made it here all right... But she'll never admit it to you! Hah! That's Olivia for you. She's a kind kahuna, deep down." the professor told us. "There are three trials here on Akala Island. If you three decide you want to take on the trial straight away, head up Route 4 and keep on goin' until you get to Paniola Town."

“I wonder what kind of malasada they make on Akala, eh?" Hau said with a smile before returning the mantine he borrowed back to its Pokeball. “Maybe do a little surfing for a little bit as well.” 

He then began walking off.

"Maybe I'll see about some shopping of my own... And I should find out about the ruins for Nebby's sake, too..." Lillie commented.

“Guess that just leaves you and me heading straight for the first trial,” Sun said to me happily as he was ready to get going!

But I could only blush and look down.

“I-i think I need to go shopping with Lillie first,” I tell him.

Both looked confused at me.

“Wait, didn't you say you wanted to quickly get your trials done? Is shopping really that important to girls?” Sun asked.

“N-no, um. Mom kinda took my backpack from me when she found me.” I tell them as they realize I now only had the socked clothes on my back. “A-and that includes my...extra diapers.”

It took now to realize my diaper was soaked and filled with seawater. I REALLY could use a change and a shower before I head out...

Both Sun and Lillie suddenly felt bad and imiditly began helping me with my newfound crisis.

A few hours later, after shopping and collecting some new stuff for my journey, I emerge from the hotel room bathroom after taking a nice hot shower and changing into my new black clothes.

I wore a large black shirt with black shorts that together covered up my diaper well. I also got new black shoes as mine were now ruined by the seawater.  

We were currently using a hotel room the Professor got for himself and Lillie while they were staying here.

“How do I look?” I asked as I had Sun and Lillie see my new outfit.

“Looks great!” Lillie sais happily

“Ya looks...good,” Sun said without much enthusiasm. He spent ¾ of his savings on me as mom also had my wallet. 

“T-thank you, Sun. for helping me out so much!” I tell him.

He let out a sigh before smiling at me.

“No problem. We just need to do some battles and earn some money.” Sun told me.

“Right!.” I reply. “So, Lillie, what will you do now?” 

“I-I'm going to be helping the professor with his business here. Then ill be looking into the ruins of the island.” Lilie told us. 

We both smiled at her and gave a hug before parting ways....well after Sun gave her one last diaper change… then we left!

“You think she will be ok on her own?” I asked Sun as we walked down route 4. 

Over the last 2 hours, I had my pokemon out and we battled any wild pokemon or trainer we could find. 

“Ya, the professor is here and I know she will be in perfect hands while she is here,” Sun told me.

I still felt a little weird thinking about professor Kukui changing her diapers but decided not to think about it too much.

“You haven’t been training much, were are your pokemon?” I asked Sun. 

“Oh, I only brought two pokemon with me,” Sun tells me. 

“Realy? Why only two?” I asked.

“Because I think with just these two I can…” Sun started to say before a look of confusion crossed his face and he pulled out 3 pokeballs from his pocket. Two regular pokeballs, and one pink Pokeball. “Huh?”

Sun picked up the pink one and one red one and called them out. Calling out his newly evolved dartrix. The evolved form of his little rowlet. It chirped and dramatically flicked its hear.

But standing right next to it, was a tiny bunny pokemon called buneary.

“So cute!” I cried out at the adorable pokemon

“Bun!?” Sun shouted surprised. “What are you doing here? You should be with Isabell.”

“This is your sister's pokemon?” I asked.

“Ya, don't know why she’s here though,” Sun tells me.

Soon, Pichu comes over and begins playing with Buneary which I can't help but find adorable. Sun in the meantime calls home.

“Heow?”  Isabella, Sun’s 4-year-old sister, picks up. 

“Hey Isabella, where’s mom?” Sun asked.

“She’s outside talking to a mad lady,” Isabella tells him. Imididtly Sun felt cold chills as he could already guess who that was.

“Well, do you know why Bun was in my jacket pocket?” Sun asked.

“I thought you be lonly without us. I had Bun bun go with you so you not alown!” Isabella tells him.

Internally he is smacking himself. Of course, she would sneak her pet pokemon into his pocked for such a childish reason. He was just thankful he had his Kadabra and halacha at home to help take care of that little handfull. (his other pokemon were back at Professor Kukui’s lab.)

“Thank you, Isabella,” Sun said slightly annoyed but didn't let her know. “But I have Hau, and moon with me. So I think ill be fine. As soon as I can, I will be sending her back.”

“OK! Love you!” Isabella said.

“Love you too,” Sun replied before both hung up the phone.

When Sun finally turned back around to see me, he saw me with stars in my eyes and my mouth wide open as I was holding up a Pikachu.

“My baby evolved!” I squealed and hugged my adorable little pokemon! I was so happy!

“That’s awesome,” Sun tells me as it was a joyish occasion to see your pokemon evolve and grow stronger.

“HEY! Not that Pikachu has evolved, let’s have a battle!” I declare excitedly wanting to test out my new Pikachu.

Sun laughs but decided to go along with it. But he would only use one pokemon for the battle.

“Let's go Pikachu!” I shout!

“Go, dar-” but before he could say anything and toss out his Pokeball, Bunnery happily jumps into the field. “Bun! Move out of the way!”

“Aww, come on, she wants to battle too. Just let her try it out.” I say happily. 

“Fine.” Sun sais with a grown. “Whatever. Bun, use quick attack!”

“Pickachu, use quick attack too!” I shout as both pokemon charged at one another quickly and hurt one another. 

“Bun, use pound!” Sun called out.

“Pickachu, use volt tackle!” I called out 

Pickachu charged up its electricity before bolting at Bunnery. What I didn't expect, was that they would both be knocked out!

“Holly!” Sun said surprised. “I didn't know it learned that!”

“Y-ya. I was surprised too. But we still are having a little trouble with this move.” I sheepishly tell him as I return Pikachu to its Pokeball. “You did amazing for your first battle like this. “

Sun also returned Bunnery. Knowing until he got the chance to send it back, he would have to make it a little stronger just in case.

“Go, toracat!” I called out as my starter pokemon came out and was ready to battle.

“Dartrix, come on out,” Sun shouted as his starter came out ready for battle as well. 

But this battle was more one-sided due to Toracats type advantage. Quickly taking out the grass pokemon easily. 

“Wow, you did great,” Sun commented. “I give up.”

“Huh?” I shout in confusion. “But you still have one pokemon left!”

“I know, I know,” Sun replies defensively. “But that pokemon I cant use right now, I will later. Hey, isn't that the next town?”

Sun pointed to the bearly visible Paniola Town. guess it was getting late and we should let our pokemon rest.

As we were heading over there, however, I stepped on something strange.

“Huh?” I say as I pick up a strange green cube. It looked interesting so I decided to put it into my backpack.

Back home, my mother was calling as many police as she could telling them all that her baby girl was kidnaped!

I hope you all liked this chapter! ^,^

Ya, Pichu really evolved on route 4. I used it a lot and it ironically evolved just before the Pikachu Vally area. (which ill need to make a special chapter for later.)

Also, because I don’t like Hau, I swapped him out for Sun for the Paniola Town battle. I’m trying not to have Hau in the story as much as posable.

Some may be wondering about Lillie, she will return a little later and travel with Moon. but for now, I want to focus on Sun and Moon.

Also, sorry for the lack of diaper/baby stuff in the last 2 chapters. One was a heavy moment and this one just had a lot of stories that needed to be gone over. But don’t worry. The next chapter will have a lot of baby moments. ^.^ plus a new pokemon!

Found this thread a couple days age.  It converted me to liking pokemon.  Like the story line with enough detail to feel real. To me the wetting events feel more real than those where the person feels every drop running down legs.  On the occasions I've wet in public I'm sorting out how I'll cover it.  Characters have individual personalities.   Very worthy writing. Very b

2 minutes ago, Stanley79 said:

Found this thread a couple days age.  It converted me to liking Pokemon.  Like the story line with enough detail to feel real. To me the wetting events feel more real than those where the person feels every drop running down legs.  On the occasions I've wet in public I'm sorting out how I'll cover it.  Characters have individual personalities.   Very worthy writing. Very b

lol Pokemon has always been great. ^.^ some better then others but always great. 

with this story, i am basically retelling everything from Pokemon sun/moon/ultra sun/ultra moon. taking the better parts of all 4 while also changing only a few miner things to add the diapers into it. 

such as Lillies character. i honestly didnt change much about her to add diapers at all! ^.^ it just fits her character well. 

i also try to make the diaper stuff feel more natural in the story by only adding it in sections were it would fit in naturally.

3 hours ago, Night Rain said:

Would you ever write another Pokemon stories once this is finished?

LMAO! i actually have two more. one "My Pokemon Diaper Diary" a story based on pokemon lets go eevee. though i put it on hold to focus on diaper moon.

i also have Pokemon wet journey. a story ive started on commission by someone. it dosent fallow any real Pokemon game.  but will be more about pokemon contests.

I woke up early in the morning and let out a big yawn. 

Almost imiditly after Sun and I got to Paniola Town we went straight to the pokemon center were my body suddenly felt the exhaustion of the day.

Waking up early, escaping my mother, surfing to another island (which is harder then you think!), shopping with Lillie, and still walking a few hours to get to Paniola, ya my body was begging for sleep.

I looked around the room and still couldn't help but think this wasn't real. 

I was in a pokemon center trainer rental room. If you are a pokemon trainer, you can rent a room at a cheaper price.

Across the small room, Sun was still fast asleep in his own bed. While at the foot of both our beds, our smaller pokemon were resting on small beds for them. (bigger pokemon are not allowed out of their pokeballs while in the center.)

I looked at the clock in the room and noticed it was just 7:13 AM, so I decided to quietly grab my clothes, a new diaper, and sneak into the bathroom to change.

Thankfully I was only wet so it was an easy change. 

Once dressed I snuck out of the room to let everyone still sleep and decided to go for a little walk around the small town. 

Paniola town looked like something out of an old western movie. It also was considered the second smallest town in all of Alola.

“I wonder what there is to do here?” I asked myself as my belly began to rumble. “Maybe I should look for a good place to have breakfast with Sun soon.

But as I was looking around, I head a familiar voice not far from me.

“Yo, Yo, vulpix! Gimme that big pearl!” the voice shouted.

I turned to see a male and female Team skull grunt chasing a tinny white pokemon until they cornered it.

The pokemon was an Alolan Vulpix! A tiny white fox pokemon! SO CUTE!

“Kuuuu!” the tiny pokemon cried out scared.

That's when one of the grunts spotted me.

“Whatchu looking at?! What’s this pokemon need a nice pearl for? Were going to put it to better use!” the grunt shouted at me.

Just then, one of them lunged at the tiny pokemon and grabbed its foot! The fox dropped its pearl and then started to bite at the Grunts arm!

“Oh! You mangy pokemon!” the grunt shouted as he hit the pokemon!

“Hey!” I shouted in anger.

The tiny pokemon quickly grabbed its pearl and then sprinted away as fast as it could. The grunts ignoring me and chasing it once more.

I then began chasing after them and followed them out of Paniola town and towards some type of ranch.

The Vulpix ran into one of the barns of the ranch with me following in after them. We all followed the tinny pokemon up to a second-floor before team skull cornered to pokemon at a ledge.

“Get me that pearl ratatat!” one of the grunts called out.

“STOP!” I shout as I run past them and get in front of the tinny fox.

“You're not getting this pokemon!” I shout. But that just made team skull just laugh.

“And how are you going to stop us?”

I smirk as I reach into my pocket and pull out a Pokeball. Confident I could take out that little rat!

“Come on out!” I shout to the Pokeball to call someone out. But when it opened nothing came out.

Shit! They are still at the pokemon center!

“Haha! Get them ratatat!” the grunt shouted as the rat leaped at me!

I let out a loud scream as I turn around and grab the tiny fox and leap over the ledge in the barn and fall down onto the first floor and onto something hard!

“MMMOOOOOO!” a Tauros yelled in pain as I laned on it and then began charging at the barn doors with me still on it!

I screamed and held onto both the Tauros and Vulpix for dear life! The bull pokemon charging off into the woods!

Sun yawned and woke up not long after. Wondering where I had gone.

After taking a quick shower and seeing I still wasn’t back, Sun decided to go to the front desk and ask if they saw me.

“Ya, I think I saw her leave about an hour ago? Maybe two?”

“Huh, then she should be back by now," Sun commented to himself as he walked outside.

“Oh it's you!” someone shouted as Sun looked up to see Mallow.

“Oh, hi! Mallow right?” Sun asked. “What are you doing here?”

“I'm on my way to get some Moomoo milk,” Mallow said happily. “I get it at Paniola Ranch,"

“Huh, that actually sounds good," Sun said with a slight smile. “Moon and I might have to stop by and get some,"

"Thanks for stopping by!” Mallow said with excitement! “The Moomoo Milk from Paniola Ranch is the best. It's so rich and creamy when you use it in white sauce and other things... Mmm! The taste can't even be described!"

“Fucking girl! Why did she have to get involved!” a team skull grunt said aloud as they were walking past Sun and Mallow to get to the pokemon center.

“Ya! If she hadn’t jumped onto that Tauros we would have gotten our prize!” the other said.

“Also, when she jumped was she waring a fucking diaper?” the male grunt asked.

The moment Sun heard that part he turned to the grunts just as they were about to go into the pokemon center.

“Ya, I thought I saw that too when her dress lifted up. What the hell is that about?”

“Excuse me, but did I hear that right? You saw a girl who was wearing a diaper?” Sun asked.

The grunts both turned with annoyed looks on their faces.

“Ya, we were chasing a pokemon that had something we wanted when some stupid girl got in our way and jumped on a Tauros that took off. Who knows where she is now,"

“What way did she go?” Sun asked now starting to get worried as he had all my pokemon. 

“Why should we tell you anything?” one of the grunts asked.

“Ya, make it worth our while and we may just tell ya," the other laughed.

Within a few moments, Sun had called out all his pokemon and the sight of them scared the grunts enough to tell him where to go.

“Mallow, is there any way you can help?” Sun asked after he returned all the pokemon.

“Since I was lucky enough to run into you here, I'll do you a little favor," Mallow said as she pulled out a Pokeball. "See, Stoutland can sniff out anything as long as he knows the sent,"

This was just what Sun needed! But did he have anything of Moon’s that he could use to track her? Suddenly he had an idea and ran back to his room and went to the bathroom trashcan. They’re all wrapped up, was a wet diaper.

Once he returned back outside he retrieved the giant dog pokemon Stoutland from Mallow and had it sniff the diaper. Sure enough, it quickly found Moon’s trail.

“Thank you! Ill return him as soon as I can!” Sun tells Mallow as he gets on the dog.

“No problem!” Mallow tells him. “Return him once you get to my trial. Also, If you go all the way down Route 5, you'll come out on Brooklet Hill. My friend Lana is up there, so say hi to her for me if you see her!"

Sun nodded before he and Stoutland began searching for Moon!

“WWWWWAAAAAAA!!!!” I cried as I limped my way back to town.

I tried to hold onto the Tauros as long as posable, but it eventually tossed me and Vulpix off its back and ran off. 

Thankfully Vulpix wasn't hurt too much, but I sprained my foot when I was tossed. Now I'm dirty, covered in cuts, my diaper is wet, I'm cold, and I'm hungry! Why did I even get out of bed this morning!

I let out out more sobs before I tripped over a tree root and landed on my face!

“WWWWAAAAA!!!” I cried out as I held the whimpering Vulpix close to me. “I WANT TO GO HOME!”

Suddenly, I heard something not far from me as a bush started to shake.

I began whimpering along with the Vulpix as I tried to think of what to do! If it's a wild pokemon I can't battle it, and with my foot hurt, I cant run! I barred my face into the vulpix’s fur to scared to look up!

“Mmmooo," I head. Huh?

I look up slightly and am a little surprised to see a Miltank. The cow pokemon.

“A-a miltank?” I snivel as the pokemon looks down at me and the vulpix.

“Mill!” the miltank said happily as it came over and sat beside us. “Mill, miil!”

I didn't understand what it was trying to tell me until it reached for the Vulpix in my arms. I instinctively held it closer to protect it, but after a moment of seeing the cow pokemon smile, I handed it the tinny fox.

Miltank then sat the pokemon beside one of its udders and after the fox sniffed it, began suckling on the utter.

I was amazed to see this. But I then remembered reading that Miltank loves babies. And if they hear one crying, they try to help by giving it some of its milk.

Just then, miltank’s hoof grabbed my arm and pulled me down over its lap, one of its udders now in my face!

“N-no! No! I-im good mis.miltank!” I stammer. “I d-don't need any!”

But the cow pokemon didn't listen as it pulled my head closer until the udder was in my mouth!

I was about to spit it out when a hot gush of milk filled my mouth! It was some of the most amazing milk I have ever tasted!

Aginst all sensibility, I began to suckle more and more. 

When Sun found me, I was napping on the miltank’s lap with Vulpix in my arms with our bellies full of miltank milk.

Sun let out a sigh of relief to see I was alright. 

A while later I awoke in a strange room. I was on the couch of some stranger's home. 

“Oh, you're finally awake!” a farm girl shouted as she came over to me. “How's your leg? It doing better now?”

“Huh?” I say then remember my sprained foot. When I moved it, the pain was now mostly gone! “I-its much better now. I think,"

“Not surprising," the far girl said with a smile. “Your friend outside said he found you with a miltank and a baby vulpix. It's said if you drink fresh miltank milk as its nursing a baby it’s milk has some good healing powers,"

“R-rally?” I asked.

“Who knows, that's just what I've heard," the far girl sais as she gives me a wink.

Not long after, Sun came inside and was happy to see I was now awake again. After he found me, he carried me all the way back to Paniola Ranch were the people living here were able to help me and the Vulpix a little bit.

In secret Sun also told me he changed my diaper before he brought me here. Much to my embarrassment and relief.

“What happened to the vulpix?” I asked.

“A group called the Aether Foundation came to pick it up while you were asleep," the farm girl told me. “Sorry, but with it still being a wild pokemon we thought it best for the professionals to take care of it,"

“Aether Foundation?” I asked confused.

“an organization based in the Alola region whose goal is to cure hurt Pokémon. The organization shelters Pokémon to keep them safe from threats like Team Skull," Sun explained. “While pokemon centers care for captured pokemon, they find hurt wild pokemon and nurse them back to heath before releasing them back into the wild,"

I was honestly sad I didn't get to see the tinny fox off, but I was glad it was being taken care of. 

That's when I noticed something on the nearby table. The pearl the Vulpix had.

“Huh, oh! For some reason, the vulpix seemingly left this for you. I guess it really liked you,"

I smile as I looked at the pearl, glad I was able to make it happy.

The farm girl looked at me and the pearl and suddenly had an idea.

“Here, I want you to have this," the farm girl said as she brought me a pokemon egg!

“W-whats this!” I shout in surprise. 

“You see, we are also a pokemon nursery here. We breed special pokemon. But we only have so much room and we don't think we could take care of this pokemon egg," the farm girl tells me. “Would you like to take it?”

“Y-yes!” I shout happily as I was given the pokemon egg!

“Oh, and don't forget about this girl," Sun said as he handed me a Pokeball.

“What's this?” I asked confused.

“The miltank that helped you," Sun tells me with a smile," she seemed worried about you when I found you so I asked if she wanted to tag along with us,"

I smile happily as I look down at both my new Pokmon! Knowing this was why I left for my journey.

“What do you think will hatch from this egg?” I asked Sun excitedly.

“Don't know, could be anything really," Sun replied. “She did say she wanted it to be a surprise,"

“Oh! Please hatch soon! I want to meet you!” I say as I hold my egg tighter as we travel along Route 5.

Sun giggles at my excitedness and thought I looked just like a child by how I was reacting. 

As we were reaching the end of Route 5, we spotted a battle that was just ending.

Hau’s Pokemon were defeated and his opponent just returned his Pokemon

"Ha ha ha! Man, I lost again!" Hau said with a smile as he returned his Pokemon.

"Are you even taking this seriously?" the guy Hau battled asked annoyed.

The guy had light blonde hair and green eyes. His hair was shaved on the sides with a ripped design carved into it, with long tousled bangs that cover his right eye. He wore a grey hooded shirt with a pink slash resembling a scar on it, a black undershirt with ripped sleeves, ripped black pants and pink shoes with grey soles and black laces. He also had a pink rectangular bag around his waist.

He looked like a mix between a weird punk and an emo look?

"I am! So seriously! I'm seriously enjoying it!" Hau told him

"...Enjoying it?" the guy asked. "How can enjoy Pokemon battling when you put everything you have into it... which clearly you haven't,"

“Hey, Hau! You ok?” Sun asked as he and I picked up our pace and went over to him.

"Whoa! Hey, Sun! Hey, Moon!" Hau said happy to see us. “This guy is plenty scary!"

Suddenly the guy had an intrigued look on his face.

“Your Sun?” the guy asked Sun.

“Huh? Ya im Sun," he told the emo guy.

“Hmph. Not very cautious. Even some Pokemon have a better sense of self-preservation than you apparently do," the guy said with a smug look that annoyed me. “I'm Gladion. Battle me. I won't take no for an answer!”

“No, I'm good," Sun replies with no hesitation.

“I said I won't take no for an answer! Weren't you listening!” Gladion shouted annoyed.

“Ya, but did you just beat Hau? Aren't your Pokemon tired?” Sun asked. 

“Hmph, he didn't even give my Pokemon a warm-up. So they are still ready to go," Gladion tells us.

“If you don't want to take him on, mind if I take him on?” I asked “he's getting a little annoyed with his emo act,"

“WHAT!” Gladion shouted while blushing.

“Sure, go ahead," Sun says then turns to Gladion. “If you beat moon, I'll take you on after you heal up," 

“FINE! ILL TRASH HER!” Gladion shouted as he called out a Zubat that stayed close to the ground.

“This will be easy!” I shout as I hand Sun my egg and call out my Pikachu!

****** start!

I didn't know what his other Pokemon were, but if what he said was right and that he took out Hau without much effort, then I should be a little careful.

“Pickachu, use double team!” I shout as Pickachu began leaping about and leaving behind an afterimage that would make it harder to hit!

“Use screech!” Gladion shouted as his bat let out a loud screech! One that lowered Pikachu's defense. 

But that wasn't going to matter if he couldn't hit me!

“Use thundershock, Pikachu!” I shout. Deciding not to use my stronger move just yet.

“Use Feint attack!” Gladion shouted.

As the Zubat bolted towards Pickachu, I smiled knowing that as soon as the bolt of electricity hit the tiny bat Pokemon, that it would be done for! But something went wrong! 

As soon as Zubat was hit, for just a moment, it looked like it was dissolving into thin air! But then I saw that wasn't what was happening, a new Pokemon had taken its place! A tiny black fox looking Pokemon that hit Pickachu hard with a critical attack!

Pickachu was knocked out cold!

“W-what was that!” I shouted in confusion as I saw a Pokemon I had never seen before!

“It's a Pokemon called Zorua," Sun tells me. It’s a special Pokemon that can make illusions to look like other Pokemon,"

“But once its illusion brakes, it can't remake one unless it has a chance to rest," Gladion tells me smugly. “Is that it? Or are you even weaker than Hau over there?”

I grit my teeth as I call out my next Pokemon, “go Vullaby!”

My tiny bird came out with a happy cry and was ready to battle!

Unannounced to us, someone had stopped and started watching our battle from a distance.

Without its illusion, and being weakened by Pikachu, just one Pluck from it was enough to knock out the Zorua.

“Grrrr, it's not over yet!” Gladion shouted as he called out his real Zubat!

“Use bite!” he shouted.

“Use pluk!” I shouted as well.

This time, both Pokemon were evenly matched as neither Gladion or I could get an advantage without types.

But in the end, Vullaby was able to pull the win and knock out Zubat!.

“You did it! You won Vullaby!” I shouted as I hugged my bird. The stranger watching us smiled. “You take a rest, you did good,"

“I see, you might just be better than I thought,” Gladion said while gritting his teeth. 

“Give up yet?” I asked. But suddenly Gladion began to smile as he pulled out his last Pokemon.

“Nope. it's been a while since I've had to call him out," Gladion tells me.

I smile back as I pull out my next Pokemon as well.  “Come on out torracat!

My cat came out and was ready for some action! 

“Type: Null, devastate them!” Gladion said as he called out another strange Pokemon!

It was a quadruped Pokemon with what looked liked combined body parts from several different creatures. Its body is black and cat-like, with three-toed paws on its hind legs while its front legs were green and resemble an insect's or birds. It has purple scales on its upper hips, its tail was a blue forked fin with a grey membrane, and a mane of grey fur hangs around its neck. Its head was mostly obscured by a metallic helmet with a weird ring around its neck and a silver crest on the top. Its grey eyes were visible through a pair of openings on the helmet.

“W-what is that creature?” I asked stunned.

“He’s called type: null, and he’s not one to be taken lightly!” Gladion said with a smile as a made a pose that only a 10-year-old would think was cool. “Now tackle!”

“F-fire fang!” I shout as both Pokemon charged at one another. But before my cat could bite down on the strange Pokemon, Torracat was tackled away!

“Me and Type: Null, are training to get stronger, like we would lose to a nobody like you," Gladion said smugly.

“Torracat, return!” I shouted,"

“HAHAHA! Giving up? Good!” Gladion tells me. “No one here can beat type: Null!”

“Shut up!” I shout and grab my next Pokemon. I at least had an idea. “Go miltank!” 

“Mill!” miltank cried out. Surprised to be in a battle so soon.

“Sorry, Millary, (the name I picked out for miltank.) but I need your help taking that thing on!”

“Are you seriously going to use some cow?” Gladion laughed. “Null, use tackle again!”

“Were not going down that easily!” I shout as my z-ring began to glow. “Miltank, use Breakneck Blitz!” 

The z energy I summoned went from me to miltank, allowing it to use the powerful normal move!

Sun then realized why I switched. With miltank being a normal type Pokemon, it will strengthen the use of a normal type attack. Including a normal z-move!

Miltank bolted at Type:null before Gladion could even command his Pokemon do anything and tackled the strange Pokemon!

The attack did some serious damage, but Type: null was still ready to fight!

“Type: null, end this now!” Gladion yelled, “use…”

“STOP!” Sun suddenly shouted and halted the match.

"How annoying!" Gladion said looking very angry. “Why did you stop the match!”

“Well...um…” Sun said a little embarrassed. “You kinda…”

Sun then pointed towards Gladion’s pants and we all suddenly realized that he had pissed his pants! I guess we were both too distracted to notice!

Suddenly Gladion’s tough and emo personality did a complete switch as he began blushing and looking like he was close to tears. But he still tried his best to act tough despite what happened.

“I-it's not like me to slip up like that," Gladion sais trying his hardest to retain what little respect we might have had for him, but was failing. 

Suddenly, two team grunts came walking up from behind Gladion, having just caught the tail end of the battle as seeing him wet his pants.

“I guess it's no surprise that Homeless kid would turn out spineless too, huh?” one grunt said as he walked past Gladion and held up a Pokeball. “I mean, what guy pisses themselves in front of some chick!”

Now I was starting to feel a little bad for Gladion for just a moment, but also angry at the grunt.

“Seeing as he’s not man enough to finish this fight, I will!” the grunt tells us.

It looked like both Sun and me were about to just call out all our Pokemon to get rid of him when Gladion spoke up first.

“G-give it up a-already!” Gladion stammered. His voice was still shaky.

“Huh?” the grunt asked looking a little pissed.

Just then, Type: null stepped up in front of Gladion. Despite being hurt, it still looked very intimating. The grunt seemingly backed down from it at this point.

“Listen up good Gladion, the boss does like you, that’s true. But we both know it's only because of that strong Pokemon and nothing else. You aren't a part of team skull, and you never will be. Got it?” the grunt tells him before walking off with the other grunt.

For a moment, it looked like Gladion was about to start bawling, and I was struggling with saying anything to him. Before I could say anything, however, he ran away.

“Man, I feel bad for the guy," Hau said after he left.

A distance away, a trainer smiled. “So that's how it's different here. Well, things just got more interesting," 

Despite everything that happened, Sun and I still decided to take on the water trial while Hau went back to the ranch in hopes of finding a new Pokemon to join his team.

We were also thankful that the Pokemon center was so close to the trial site, Brooklet Hill.

As we entered the trial area we crossed a wooden bridge and came face to face with a little girl.

Hello. I'm Lana. I serve as the captain of Brooklet Hill. So, trial-goer... Will you be attempting my trial?" she asked us.

Lana was a young girl with blue eyes and hair, which she also wore a yellow decoration in her hair. She wore a white sleeveless shirt with a dark blue undershirt and a short cape behind her back. She also wore blue pants with a wave pattern tightened by a yellow line, which also has a badge attached, along with a pair of blue flip flops. In her hand, she also had a fishing rod.

“Definitely!” I shout excitedly. 

"Then I will explain the trial to you. My particular trial is this... I want you to herd the Pokemon found in the pools of Brooklet Hill, driving them downstream to draw out the Totem Pokemon. If I might be so blunt, they are Wishiwashi. It's Wishiwashi I want you to herd,"

“Wait, how are we supposed to herd fish?” Sun asked.

“Just follow me," Lana said with a slight smile as she leads us to one of the pools.

From here she pulled out two blue pokeballs and summoned two Lapras into the water.

"If you climb atop Lapras there, you will be able to travel over bodies of water," Lana told us. "Now you'll be able to help drive those Pokemon downstream for me!"

For just a moment, I was so happy! I was going to get to ride one of the most majestic water Pokemon there is! But the sudden realization of my diaper came back.

“W-will we have to go underwater to drive them downstream?” I asked a little worried.

“Oh no. the water is too shallow here. It only gets deep downstream were the totem Pokemon is located," Lana explained. “Do you see those two splashes over there? I am thinking that at least one of them might contain a Wishiwashi,"

Sun and I both got excited as we jumped onto our Lapras and began riding them towards the splashing spots. We could see the tiny fish Pokemon jumping out of the water and splashing about.

As soon as we got close however, the Pokemon seemed to split up and go down two different streams.

“You go that way, I'll go this way!” Sun shouted as he began chasing his Wishiwashi.

I nod and began chasing mine.

“Oh dear, I didn't expect them to split up like that," Lana said to herself as she watches us from shore. “They were both meant to take on one totem but..,"

As Sun made it downstream, he began to notice even more splashing spots! But as he got closer, he began to see that some weren't Wishiwashi, but the spider Pokemon Dewpider!

“Dang it! I'm not going to reach the bottom like this if these spiders keep getting in the way!” Sun said as he had an idea. “Go! Dartrix!” 

His owl Pokemon was called out and was flapping in the air ready for a command.

“Use razor leaf on the Dewpider and drive them off so I can find the Wishiwashi!” Sun commanded and got a chirp back before his Pokemon did as she was told.

She flew around the water and shot it's razor leaf’s at the spiders. Making it much easier to find the fish and lead them downstream.

Unbeknownst to Sun, a large Pokemon was lying in wait and grew mad at what is seen.

I didn't run into any problems on my way down and was surprised I was the first one. Not only that, but Lana was waiting beside a trial gate waiting for me.

"Oh, my word! Now, what is that? Even more furious splashing?” Lana shouted as she pointed out at the deep water. “It sounds as big as a Wailord. It might just be another Pokemon, but... Maybe, just maybe, it might be a spry young Swimmer floundering in the water and in need of saving! please go investigate!”

After hearing that it might be someone drowning, I immediately spun Lapras towards the large splashing to go help!

“Shit, she’s got their first!” Sun said as he could see me just downstream from him. He needed to hurry up and catch up!

But before he could, Lapres let out a shriek as something large jumped upon it!

Sun quickly turned around and saw a Totem sized Araqanid! One that was pissed off by Sun attacking its babies!

“SHIT!” Sun shouted 

Back down below, I managed to reach the splashing just for it to suddenly stop. 

“Oh no! Did they drown!?” I asked in a panic.

But before it could get any worse, I began seeing something coming back up. Something that was quickly growing in size!

Suddenly a large sea monster sprung out from the water and let out a tearable roar!

“What is that!” I screamed as Lapres moved out of the way from it crushing us as it splashed down! “How am I supposed to battle that!”

How this didn't cross my mind before, I would never know. How am I supposed to battle something in the water without a water type!

I know I have a vullaby, which is something, but I know my baby bird couldn't take that thing on!

Almost as if it knew what I was thinking, Lapris shot out an ice beam that created a small platform!

“Oh, right this is a trial! This is all apart of it!” I say allowed as I pull out a Pokeball. “Go, miltank!”

My cow Pokemon came out with a moo crie and was ready for battle! But as soon as it saw the giant sea monster coming at it, Miltank began to freak out a bit.

“You got this miltank!” I shout out. “We will do what we did before!”

My z-ring began glowing as I transferred the Z-energy to miltank.

“Go! breakneck blitz!” I shout as Miltank shot forward with accelerated speed and power! 

The sea monster simply opened its mouth and seemingly ate my cow! But Miltank did not stop as it burst through the other side of the monster!

“DID I JUST KILL IT!” I screamed in horror as for a moment I thought I just killed a Pokemon.

Then I noticed all the little pieces that exploded from the monster all began to come back to it and reform it! After a closer look, I realized the pieces were all wishiwashi! Hundreds of tiny fish Pokemon all coming together to make one scary Pokemon!

On the other side of the giant wishiwashi, miltank had fallen into the water and was now splashing about trying to stay above water before it drowns!

“Miltank, return!” I shout as I return my Pokemon to its Pokeball. 

I was hoping my Z-move would have taken it out in one go, but the small fish just came back and made it look like it took no damage at all. If I was going to beat it, I would need to take them out all at once!

“Go Pikachu!” I shout out and called upon my electric type.

The wishiwashi seemingly noticed the type advantage as its body began to lose its shape for a moment from fear, before coming back together.

It knew it needed to take out Pikachu and began firing off bursts of water from its mouth.

“Doge it, and use Volt tackle!” I yell out.

Pickachu did as told and dogged the water shots before it began to charge up electricity and bolted at the totem Pokemon!

Just like it did with Miltank, it opens its mouth to eat Pikachu, but instead, was electrocuted from the inside out! Knocking out hundreds of wishiwashi's all at once!

“We did it!” I scream out excitedly as my Laprise also let out a cheer!

"Very well done! Please come back this way!" Lana yelled from the shoreline.

A few moments later and I was back on shore with her with Pikachu on my shoulder. Happy it finally won a big battle!

"I...I must say that I find myself at an impasse here. All of the Wishiwashi that I so diligently trained up were defeated, and that is very frustrating... but of course, I cannot let your completion of my trial go uncelebrated. You were amazing. Truly impressive. Please take this," Lana said as she handed me a blue Z-cristal. Making this my 3rd!

I was so happy about it! I'm another step towards my goal!

Before I could continue to bask in my victory, we heard a loud explosion from above! Lana and I both spun to look up at one of the smaller ponds on a cliff edge that lead down to this large pond and could see Sun and a giant spider falling from the cliff!

I screamed as I saw Sun returning a Pokemon to its Pokeball before he and the spider splashed down into the large pond!

The Laprise I was riding let out a loud cry before it raced over to Sun to save him!

My heart pounding as Laprise brought him back to sore as he coughed up water.

“Are you ok!” I screamed in panic.

He just looked up at me with a grin on his face.

“I just beat a totem Pokemon," Sun said gladly.

Lana stared shocked at the water. For most who take on her trials, those who are inexperienced will take on the smaller Giant wishiwashi. Which is what I had just finished.

Those with more experience can take on the totem Araquanid, which is what Sun finished!

But with both of us beating a totem Pokemon, we both received the Waterium Z! Passing this trial with flying colors!

• 1 month later...