7 hours ago, stejlhave96 said:

Well, it is not that embarrassing, i mean you were only half naked. Yore top half word covert and we only saw your bottom half from the side so... we have not seen any public parts "yet" 😉

“People who paid to tag along for my physical exam back in May saw PLENTY more than some side butt. Publicly tho, you’re right. I do have some modesty”

You're adorable trying to hide embarrassment behind your knees. 

Have you ever been in a situation where you had to go badly, but someone else needed it even worse and you had to assist them, Trina?

On 11/2/2018 at 1:36 AM, Stanley79 said:

You're adorable trying to hide embarrassment behind your knees. 

"Hee-hee, well if I got 'em I'm gonna use 'em ;)"

Trina_Knees1.gif

12 hours ago, DerivativeWings said:

Have you ever been in a situation where you had to go badly, but someone else needed it even worse and you had to assist them, Trina?

"Interesting scenario... you mean like if the kid I'm babysitting has to go more than me? Nah, uh-uh! He can hold it, and even if he does piss his pants it's more acceptable for the kid to do it than me. Sounds selfish but hey, I got a bladder to look after too y'know!"

Have you ever been in a toilet queue full of desperate girls, Trina? What have you done/would you do in that kind of situation?