Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

7 hours ago, stejlhave96 said:

Well, it is not that embarrassing, i mean you were only half naked. Yore top half word covert and we only saw your bottom half from the side so... we have not seen any public parts "yet" ?

“People who paid to tag along for my physical exam back in May saw PLENTY more than some side butt. Publicly tho, you’re right. I do have some modesty”

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm glad everyone is enjoying Trina's latest outing. While the comic she recently starred in isn't actually a part of her story, this drawing here IS based on a key scene of "Spirit DNA", the series s

Posted Images

On 11/2/2018 at 1:36 AM, Stanley79 said:

You're adorable trying to hide embarrassment behind your knees. 

"Hee-hee, well if I got 'em I'm gonna use 'em ;)"

Trina_Knees1.gif

12 hours ago, DerivativeWings said:

Have you ever been in a situation where you had to go badly, but someone else needed it even worse and you had to assist them, Trina?

"Interesting scenario... you mean like if the kid I'm babysitting has to go more than me? Nah, uh-uh! He can hold it, and even if he does piss his pants it's more acceptable for the kid to do it than me. Sounds selfish but hey, I got a bladder to look after too y'know!"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Trina will be making a free appearance very soon; she's been reenacting her canonical fear-wetting from "Spirit DNA" for several special high quality views of that moment permanently etched in almost all her timelines, which is now available for sale here with or without the context of my outside fiction.

Stepping in to answer some questions she isn't able to, Trina hasn't wet the bed since she was little... yet. She does have something of an accident in bed later on in the tale she's a protagonist of, but I simply haven't written/illustrated that far into the story yet. I do have a few ideas on what could happen in terms of a bedwetting for another alternate timeline here the way I handled "Tickling Trina's Tummy", but in terms of those omorashi-only adventures she'll be going on vacation shortly to make way for another batch of Toiletstool stories.

In the meantime you can continue to ask questions, as well as voice what you'd like to see happen in the future. I already have some options in mind for when Trina returns and she's ready to pee again, which include:

- A side adventure when she goes to the beach with friends and pees in the ocean.

-Another where her older friends take her out to the club and she comes home after drinking way~ too much.

-One where she falls asleep while babysitting, leaving herself vulnerable to the warm water prank.

-A collection of multiple close calls where she got stuck in line and had to cheat her way to the toilet.

These are all likely to hit this site next year, unless of course an even better idea or two blossom. I love doing this and as for her... she likes the attention but I'm not sure about the rest lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...