Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female i soaked my pants

thank you everyone

1 hour ago, slovenc79 said:

you put them on just to make them wet and dirty.. how naughty :D love it. 

these pants look awesome, tight and comfortable.. they go perfectly with boots :P did you make any butt pics as well? i'd so LOVE to see it.

I wish i could see your whole clothes collection :)

15 minutes ago, Jack_86 said:

Yeah, really great as always!

I like the  7th picture, your crotch looks so great. ;)

I would also like to see a butt picture the next time. As you maybe already know, I REALLY like your booty. :wink:

yes i have pic of my butt... its not a very good pic though... 

DSC01594.thumb.jpg.1ddbfc72116ff6338e3c54744ff0040d.jpg

1 hour ago, miss_mimi said:

hi 

today i waking up and i dont use the toilet... i held it for 1h or so until i felt the first drop in my panties.. then i come in my bedroom and choice the pant that i wanted to wet i put them on and try to hold it but i cant... i completely peed myself :blush:

DSC01575.thumb.jpg.08e6d1d92475d1869a97dcb47f8713d2.jpg

Brown is my favorite color and now I love it even more.  The wet patch in the 4th pic (the one I quoted) looks extremely hot and awesome

3 minutes ago, miss_mimi said:

thank you everyone

yes i have pic of my butt... its not a very good pic though... 

DSC01594.thumb.jpg.1ddbfc72116ff6338e3c54744ff0040d.jpg

Your wet butt looks beautiful

5 minutes ago, johnnyc82 said:

Brown is my favorite color and now I love it even more.  The wet patch in the 4th pic (the one I quoted) looks extremely hot and awesome

Your wet butt looks beautiful

thanks im glad you like it :happy:

4 minutes ago, Jack_86 said:

Wow, thanks a lot! Although the picture isn't in best quality, your butt looks really great. ;)

yes sorry for the quality.. its pretty hard to take pic of my back myself

Superb as always. At least someone is exploring getting the pics out to the omo world. As stated previously, I love the hand, it adds a reality that suggests your desperation and dismay - maybe some 'wetness feeling' hand placements afterwards would enhance this aspect - it's what people do when they have just accidentally gone into their pants (the Japanese omo makers do this).

On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 8:52 AM, blasseroz said:

Superb as always. At least someone is exploring getting the pics out to the omo world. As stated previously, I love the hand, it adds a reality that suggests your desperation and dismay - maybe some 'wetness feeling' hand placements afterwards would enhance this aspect - it's what people do when they have just accidentally gone into their pants (the Japanese omo makers do this).

thanks!!
im not sure if i understand what you would like i do with my hand... do you mean wiping my wet hand on my pant? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...