Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

long holds and constricting underwear

Being off duty for some days I decided to use the opportunity for some prolonged holding sessions. Already for 2 days in a row I managed to hold in between 16 and 18 hrs but did not reach my goal of 24 hrs, a full day. As I know that I usually can achieve that with some additional effort I chose a means to facilitate it by wearing one of my terribly tight old gym shorts for underwear. These shorts do not enable me to pee without pulling them down fully because they restrict access absolutely, be it by the waistband or the leg openings. They also compress my equipment a lot and so especially with an already full bladder it deprives me of the determination whether the pressure comes from my constricted manhood or the aching bladder. Meanwhile I am by way of reaching 21 hrs and the surges of urge subside a bit, rather common for me if I can overcome the time with the most negative sensations of fullness. So hopefully I will reach 24 hrs this afternoon.

blue.jpg

Even for us mere mortals who could never hold as long, wearing constricting underwear without a fly opening that is tight enough to make either over-the-top or out-the-leghole awkward is a good way to discourage peeing.  I have a pair of shorts that serve this function.  If I'm away from home, using a public rest room isn't easy, since I'm not likely to want to drop my pants and wrestle the shorts down while standing at a urinal.  I simply have to hold it until I get home.

Completing the information about my last hold

After 21 hrs of holding the urge really subsided for some time and I had 2 pleasurable hours when I could enjoy my bladder to the full (pun intended), always being aware how full I was but no negative sensations. Approaching the 24 hrs mark I realized that minor surges disturbed the situation and just half an hour after the full-day-mark I kind of suddenly ran into some spasms. Anyhow I could calm me down at first but after another 30 minutes the feelings of pleasant overfullness changed for contractions and spasms every 2 minutes. So I decided not to overwork my system and gave up, still dry. Unfortunately I did not meter the result but I peed quite for some time.

Doesn't this hurt really after some time? I tried holding and drinking and after about 8 hrs I just gave up because of the pain started raising. But maybe I should retry this some time in the future. What I especially wonder is whether the pants just blocked your urinary tract? Doesn't this feel unhealthy? BTW, tight diapers are the best ones. I like how they put pressure on the bladder, that what I just thought, you did, maybe as a challenge, would have been cool.

Edited by Tailsuser (see edit history)
On 7.3.2018 at 10:36 PM, Tailsuser said:

Doesn't this hurt really after some time?

As soon as I feel that surges and urge change for spasms and 'negative feelings' I stop the game but on the other hand I like to approach this state the slowlier the better.

On 7.3.2018 at 10:36 PM, Tailsuser said:

What I especially wonder is whether the pants just blocked your urinary tract? Doesn't this feel unhealthy?

These too tight gym shorts just exert an additional pressure onto my bladder and belly bottom but anatomically cannot block the output. Though I have no scientifical explanation this constant pressure enables me to hold bigger volumes for longer times. If I lose control I wet my pants, be it tight or loose.
Blocking the output is tempting but beside the risk I did not yet find any means that works. I just can prevent peeing momentarily and manually by pressung my urethra shut from underneath but that just calms me down for a short time. Really blocking the output might definitely be unhealthy to say the least.