Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You're all in luck. Just came across and ripped one of her vids, where after wetting her panties standing on the hardwood floor, she does a big, hard crap right into her panties. It starts poking out quite a lot after much straining and grunting. That final "scene" is really special, and won't reveal with any screenshots.

Under view Panty Poop - NaughtyPuma.mp4

14 hours ago, Low-Key Friar said:

You're all in luck. Just came across and ripped one of her vids, where after wetting her panties standing on the hardwood floor, she does a big, hard crap right into her panties. It starts poking out quite a lot after much straining and grunting. That final "scene" is really special, and won't reveal with any screenshots.

@Anisnail429 Low-Key Friar coming in clutch! You're move now! :p

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2018 at 12:08 PM, Low-Key Friar said:

Oh

My

God

• 3 months later...
On 4/3/2018 at 7:29 PM, Anisnail429 said:

I tried uploading several of her vids awhile back, but they kept erroring out and wouldn't upload. Honestly, I forgot about this thread. Give me a little bit and I'll try again.

@Anisnail429 Hey it's been a while, and by seing the wonders some of you have upload on this thread, I was wondering if you had tried uploading them again ?