Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Unusual Female-Female Teasing?

3 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

I was in a coffee house headed toward the restrooms when two college females ran past me.  The second was teasing the first and trying to prevent her from entering a restroom.  Right off I don't remember any other female-female desperation teasing.  Is this unusual?

idk... maybe...

knowing the internet there probably IS a video like that but...

yeah don't know sorry

13 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

I was in a coffee house headed toward the restrooms when two college females ran past me.  The second was teasing the first and trying to prevent her from entering a restroom.  Right off I don't remember any other female-female desperation teasing.  Is this unusual?

Actually it's not. I saw female-female teasing by denying the washroom. Quite a lot than you seem to feel. Not that I have done it (?). 

Though such instances, I usually saw an elder girl with a much younger girl usually being best friends, cousins or sisters. 

3 minutes ago, BlueWetter said:

Mind sharing what happened?

Well I had been drinking recently with friends at a local bar, and I ended up needing to pee pretty badly. This is how most of my experiences go, because given my obvious interest in the subject, I often wait until the last moment because I, you know, enjoy it and I'm much more brazen when drunk. Friend said something funny and I laughed, and instantly knew it was time and I darted to the bathroom like a dart. One of my friends chased me, even drunker than me, and jumped in the stall I was about to be in. I tried to go into the next one but she pulled me inside and started tickling my sides and pulling me back. This went on for like 20 seconds and was very laugh happy, until I leaked into my pants. I immediately turned around and looked at her pleasingly as I could and was just like OKAY PLEASE STOP FOR REAL and she finally realized I wasn't memeing around and it was actually an urgent matter and let me go. We had a good laugh about it like 5 minutes later.

I don't see why it would any more unusual than male-female teasing. Or, perhaps they were in a relationship and into Omo

You remind me of something I witnessed once.  I was in a small convenience store, and there was two females , who appeared to be "together". One complained how badly she needed to pee. The other said "you just have to hold it". She replied "I have been holding it for a long time. I can't hold it much longer". I did not see any obvious signs of desperation.

Unfortunately  since the store was so small , I could not hang around and eavesdrop for long without being too obvious. Besides, I was with my then wife, so I have been wondering all these years how it played out. 

Was the point just to get her really desperate, and beg to go, or did she wet her pants because she just could not hold it any longer. Did her partner want her to wet herself,did the holder want to wet as well. I will never know.