Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pee Holding Contest With A High School Friend

While I have a really fun relationship with my husband now, back when he was my high school boyfriend, he was really prudish and wouldn't make love to me at all - he wanted to wait until we were married. So I was left as a horny teenage virgin, and I resorted to doing something very shameful to get a turn on. I had this really hot friend called Yanyan who was super competitive. She thought she was a really tough girl, and she was - she could beat any of us arm wrestling, except my boyfriend, and even he had to struggle a lot to beat her. So I thought she'd be up for a holding contest. Before anyone asks, she's not gay, she's actually totally straight and in a relationship with a guy now. I challenged her at school, and said I bet I could hold my pee longer than she could. She laughed, and said no way. Then she accepted the challenge! But I hadn't told her I was into it sexually. I wasn't planning to actually do anything with her, but I fantasised about us both peeing ourselves so much, and I must confess those fantasies did stray into more...um...intimate things sometimes. I feel very ashamed about it, and I should have told her.

We met for our "duel" in the park on a warm day. I chose to do it in public for maximum humiliation for the loser! Yanyan, being a bit of a tomboy, was wearing a metal band T-shirt and a camo pattern miniskirt (which I thought looked really cool, and bought one myself!). I was wearing a T-shirt and a denim skirt I didn't care about peeing in, and both of us wore trainers. I wasn't really expecting to win the contest, but I was looking forward to seeing my hot friend squirming in desperation.

"So...are you ready to pee?" she said.

"Only once you have!" I said.

The rules were simple. Drink a bottle of energy drink every 20 minutes. No toilets are allowed until someone's skirt gets wet! The loser gets photographed in her wet skirt!

We drank, and sat and talked about stuff on the grass. It was a fun, friendly contest, but it was pretty clear Yanyan REALLY didn't want to lose. If I could make her pee herself, she'd hardly be the tough girl she thought of herself as! I, on the other hand, didn't have so much to lose. If I peed myself, I'd enjoy it, and I assumed that would happen anyway.

After a while, I had to pee, but I tried not to reveal it. I thought if I could appear not to be desperate at all, Yanyan might start to worry, and fear would strain her bladder harder! The problem was that she obviously had the same idea. Even as someone who's watched and done so much omorashi, I'd just have no idea she had to go. I tried to keep up my act as long as I could, but the discomfort eventually grew to the point where I had to fidget with my skirt to distract myself from it.

"It's starting to get to you, isn't it?" said Yanyan, smiling. "I barely need to go."

I really, really hoped she was bluffing, but she obviously wasn't. I wished I'd been able to challenge a friend with a weaker bladder, but there's no way any of them would have accepted. Most people aren't into this sort of thing. I was really lucky to even have 1 friend who'd try it.

"No, I'm fine," I said, lying. "I'm good here for hours!" I so wasn't!

"We'll see about that," she said.

We went back to relaxing on the grass, although I couldn't relax too much, I'd pee! I knew if I fell asleep, I'd wet my skirt in my sleep, as has happened to me at times! Drinking the next load of energy drink was really hard, and I had to hold my bladder as I did it to try to ease the pressure. Yanyan, who was drinking it no problem, laughed.

"Looks like you're already having a pretty bad time," she said. "You can give up and pee at any time you want..."

Remember, this wasn't giving up and peeing in the toilet she was talking about - this was doing it right then and there, in your skirt! I certainly wasn't going to resign myself to that humiliation just yet. I could hold out a bit longer. Maybe she was just bluffing. Maybe.

I was soon holding my bladder and rubbing my legs. The urge was really strong, and I knew well from my solo holds that I couldn't last much longer. Yanyan was barely showing any signs of having to go at all, not even playing with her skirt like I did at first.

"Let's take things up a step here," she said. "How about we do some exercises? That'll tell who has the toughest bladder soon enough!"

It certainly would, and I could hardly refuse, having proposed the contest in the first place! She got out some jump ropes she used for training from her bag.

"Try skipping a bit," she said. "I bet your bladder won't like that!"

It certainly didn't! I'm not very coordinated, and the bouncing up and down was just unbearable with a bladder so full. I'm not sure how I managed not to leak - it was very tempting for sure. Yanyan was skipping just fine, though her face was starting to show the strain of holding in all that pee! Eventually, a terrible urge hit me, and I dropped the rope and grabbed myself through my skirt with both hands, squeaking in distress.

"Did you lose it?" she asked.

Then I did something very bad. I actually had leaked a drop, and my knickers were damp from it. But I saw that none of it had trickled down my legs. "No," I said. "I'm still holding out. What about you?"

"I'm OK," she said. By now she was finally starting to show a little discomfort, though nowhere near the point of wetting!

Yanyan's next challenge was to do squats. I knew even before I started that it would be the end of the contest, and, sure enough, it was. I started losing it again on the first squat, and I just fell down on the grass and let go. It felt so good I can't describe it, with my pain ebbing away as wet warmth soaked the back of my skirt! I squealed in what was way too obviously ecstasy!

"So I win, right?" said Yanyan. I got up, and made a cute pose for the pee picture! I was blushing scarlet, but what was I to expect? I was still turned on by just how full her bladder must be, not to have leaked a drop, while mine had reached its limit and burst.

"Hey, Yanyan," I said, "you know you want to show how tough your bladder is? How about holding it all the way home?"

"Sure," she said. "I don't live far from here, I'll be fine."

As she walked back very quickly, I skipped along beside her in my wet skirt with pee down my legs, making waterfall noises! She was obviously desperate, but nowhere near accident level.

"I'm not going to pee myself, Mei," she said. Sure enough, she didn't. She got home fine, used the toilet, and told all our friends about how she'd beaten me!  She sent them the picture, too! I was fine with that, it was my holding contest, and my humiliation since I lost it. I really enjoyed my first holding contest, but I wished I'd been able to do it with a girl about the same level of toughness as me, so I wasn't hopelessly outmatched. My bladder's really weak compared to some people's, which is partly why I got into omorashi in the first place I think.

I did have several rematches with Yanyan, but they all basically went the same way. I helplessly burst, and she never leaked a drop. I don't know how she had such a strong bladder, it must just be luck I guess. My family has a history of potty trouble, since my mother's had a fair few accidents in her time! I wrote about one of them here:

Since then, I've also done holding contests with other girls, and some of them ended differently! There are plenty of stories to tell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...