Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How do you feel about diaper messing?

I love messing. It's a much more complicated cleanup with more consequences after the fact, but it's so much more relieving than just wetting. Love watching others do it too.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll say that it's more fun in theory than in practice. I fantasize about it and fap to clips of it. When I do it in real life, which is pretty rare, it's fun in the moment, but kind of a chore to cle

I personally like messing my diaper, especially during the night. Its just weird and naughty but I love the feeling of doing it.

I recently find more messing clips in the female diapers and ageplay sector. I can remember there have been less when I was not regestered here. I personally do not enjoy messing clips, it just does n

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ghost13 said:

I adore the feeling of messing, but the cleanup grosses me out so much. I saw someone suggest once to push a banana up your butt to stimulate the feeling of needing to go, but with a much better smelling cleanup. 

A banana up my butt might just be as tramatsing as the cleanup anyway!

Personally, I love messing, both as a participant and spectator; mostly in diapers/panties though (boxers and pants don't hold it in well).

I agree with others that cleanup is a hassle, but I've found recently that leg/butt-shaving and copious amounts of baby powder can reduce that by quite a bit. The real issue for cleanup, imo, is the loss of hormones from finishing up the fun part of everything. Once my brain is back from being horny, everything is immediately a bad decision.

Other than that, I just wish it were easier to create a realistic feeling of urgency without either laxatives, insertions, or special dieting ahead of time. With wetting, I can just drink more water/caffeine and then I'm desperate af. But for messing, if I'm not catching myself on my GI tract's schedule, then I'll basically need to force a mess, which just makes it more of a hassle.

Otherwise, fun but definitely not gonna be everyone's cup of tea.

19 hours ago, ^-^ said:

A banana up my butt might just be as tramatsing as the cleanup anyway!

Haha if you’re not used to that sort of thing maybe! I tried it yesterday, and cleanup was much easier but not as good as I’d hoped. Well, lesson learned anyway!

16 hours ago, gwmp86 said:

The real issue for cleanup, imo, is the loss of hormones from finishing up the fun part of everything. Once my brain is back from being horny, everything is immediately a bad decision.

If that isnt the most relatable thing I’ve ever read, I don’t know what is. Glad to know I’m not alone in that mindset.

Edited by Ghost13
replies merged (see edit history)
On 12/28/2018 at 9:17 PM, gwmp86 said:

The real issue for cleanup, imo, is the loss of hormones from finishing up the fun part of everything. Once my brain is back from being horny, everything is immediately a bad decision.

On 12/29/2018 at 2:09 PM, Ghost13 said:

If that isnt the most relatable thing I’ve ever read, I don’t know what is. Glad to know I’m not alone in that mindset.

That's probably the Refractory Period at work. So let alone being the only one, most people will have that type of reaction. Once your brain comes down and removes all the excitement you feel from it, all you're left with is the logical assessment of "man cleanup is gonna be a pain..."

Edited by tenck5k (see edit history)
2 hours ago, tenck5k said:

That's probably the Refractory Period at work. So let alone being the only one, most people will have that type of reaction. Once your brain comes down and removes all the excitement you feel from it, all you're left with is the logical assessment of "man cleanup is gonna be a pain..."

Its moreso a feeling of “ughh what am i even doing this is so gross”. Which is dumb, cuz an hour later I’m fine

For me, it's definitely a "hot until you have to actually clean up" experience.

Others have mentioned baby powder, but in my experience if you want to prevent any mess from sticking to you then your best bet is a good coating of Desitin! And while some may find the cleanup of bananas rather than real mess to be less "icky", the fact that bananas are so much stickier and clumpier makes them a worse cleanup experience for me.

15 hours ago, imfac said:

For me, it's definitely a "hot until you have to actually clean up" experience.

Others have mentioned baby powder, but in my experience if you want to prevent any mess from sticking to you then your best bet is a good coating of Desitin! And while some may find the cleanup of bananas rather than real mess to be less "icky", the fact that bananas are so much stickier and clumpier makes them a worse cleanup experience for me.

I mean, clean-up being an issue for me is 90% the smell, and 10% “ew i dont wanna touch poop”. So with the banana, it didnt smell bad (smelled like bananas) and wiping it up was MOSTLY just banana. It was really messy though, and yeah sticky. Thankfully when I went, it was in a public restroom so i had a large supply of paper towels at my disposal lol

On 12/31/2018 at 3:02 AM, Ghost13 said:

Its moreso a feeling of “ughh what am i even doing this is so gross”. Which is dumb, cuz an hour later I’m fine

Yeah, this is me, too. Part of me is just telling me that this is objectively gross. Doesn't stop me from doing it again, though...

I don't do it very often, again as people have been saying, because of the clean-up. It's the act itself that's a turn on. When it's done, I just feel weird... 

1 hour ago, ThornWild said:

Yeah, this is me, too. Part of me is just telling me that this is objectively gross. Doesn't stop me from doing it again, though...

I don't do it very often, again as people have been saying, because of the clean-up. It's the act itself that's a turn on. When it's done, I just feel weird... 

Yeah, I totally feel you on this. The objective feeling that its weird makes things feel worse than anything else

On 12/28/2018 at 11:11 PM, Ghost13 said:

I adore the feeling of messing, but the cleanup grosses me out so much. I saw someone suggest once to push a banana up your butt to stimulate the feeling of needing to go, but with a much better smelling cleanup. 

Is this really a thing? Putting sugary things into the good old pooper sounds to me like a great way to get some kind of infection. Am I overthinking this? Or is there something that I'm missing here, like a cleanup after?

Edited by BabyDreams
added some words to clarify things (see edit history)
12 hours ago, BabyDreams said:

Is this really a thing? Putting sugary things into the good old pooper sounds to me like a great way to get some kind of infection. Am I overthinking this? Or is there something that I'm missing here, like a cleanup after?

I think bananas are safer than some other things I’ve seen suggested. Someone once told me to use marshmallows and I was like “umm that sounds like a bad idea”. But considering literal poop is up there, I really doubt a banana would give you an infection. Unless you do it all the time at least

1 hour ago, Ghost13 said:

But considering literal poop is up there, I really doubt a banana would give you an infection.

Well, of course poop is up there. But your digestive track has its own ecosystem. You disturb it with putting a banana into it at the wrong end, and who knows what will happen.

There are a bunch of pathogens on your skin and in the enviroment, that can feast on all that sugar and maybe some plant material, too. Our front ends are pretty well defended in this regard, but I'm not sure how hardened the back end is. Maybe it's just me, but I keep everything that goes into my butt super clean and disinfected.

7 hours ago, BabyDreams said:

Well, of course poop is up there. But your digestive track has its own ecosystem. You disturb it with putting a banana into it at the wrong end, and who knows what will happen.

There are a bunch of pathogens on your skin and in the enviroment, that can feast on all that sugar and maybe some plant material, too. Our front ends are pretty well defended in this regard, but I'm not sure how hardened the back end is. Maybe it's just me, but I keep everything that goes into my butt super clean and disinfected.

Thats probably a safe bet. I personally though don’t think its a big enough hazard to be worried unless you do it all the time. But if you’re gonna go the extra safe route, you do you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 6:33 AM, BabyDreams said:

I've tried banana on a couple of occasions and it worked fine for me, no adverse side effects at all. Long as you're careful putting it in there I don't think there's any risk.

On 1/24/2019 at 3:47 PM, Thorn177 said:

I've tried banana on a couple of occasions and it worked fine for me, no adverse side effects at all. Long as you're careful putting it in there I don't think there's any risk.

Food goes in your mouth, not your butt. Just do the real thing... it is nothing a hot soapy shower won't wash away. 

If the smell is a big turnoff consider taking chlorophyll tablets like Nullo. They remove a lot of the offensive odor... that's what people with fecal incontinence problems use.