Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How do you feel about diaper messing?

I recently find more messing clips in the female diapers and ageplay sector. I can remember there have been less when I was not regestered here. I personally do not enjoy messing clips, it just does not feel good, I really like wetting, though. My question is, how do you feel about messing, does it mind to you that it is a bit of a slobbery story? I mean, personally I do not think that wetting is icky, so maybe messing just feels normal to people liking that, too. Some time ago I read that story how messing feels for a woman, but that was not my thing either after having it told. So, how do you feel about it?

Tailsuser

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll say that it's more fun in theory than in practice. I fantasize about it and fap to clips of it. When I do it in real life, which is pretty rare, it's fun in the moment, but kind of a chore to cle

I personally like messing my diaper, especially during the night. Its just weird and naughty but I love the feeling of doing it.

I recently find more messing clips in the female diapers and ageplay sector. I can remember there have been less when I was not regestered here. I personally do not enjoy messing clips, it just does n

I'll say that it's more fun in theory than in practice. I fantasize about it and fap to clips of it. When I do it in real life, which is pretty rare, it's fun in the moment, but kind of a chore to clean up. I don't think I'd try it with a partner, even if they were into it: I find my own poop gross enough after the fact.

I guess you could say I'm turned on by the act of me or someone else pooping in a diaper, but turned off by the actual poop.

On 3/3/2018 at 4:32 PM, Tailsuser said:

Would you like to see some messing in one of my ISS aka wet rocket launch stories then?

I’m not OP, but, if it’s an consolation, I’d love to see messing in your ISS stories please!

Edit: forgot to answer your question. I enjoy the build up and desperation to it, as well as seeing the diaper bulge out. However, the clean up is what prevents me from doing it often. It’s just too much of a hassle. I still mess once every blue moon or so.

Edited by Broseph Stylin (see edit history)

I have been peeing in pull ups for a while now and was chatting to a lady online about this and that, told her that I was wearing but had to go as I was busting for a crap she told me if I had ever done it in my diaper which I had not and had never even thought about it, well I convinced myself to try it and I am now hooked ! If you have any doubts try it, after several more chats on line We are taking laxatives to enhance the feeling. Try it  is exhilarating !!

18 hours ago, canlem said:

Try it  is exhilarating !!

I would really love to. The problems are that I momentarily do not have the resources to even try wetting. Can't hide the diapers, so no playing around with it. The only thing I can do is wait, search for a option and do all of this over a good encrypted connection via VPN/TOR, Linux System and an encrypted HDD. :( That is the reason I am just writing here. But overall I am optimistic that might happen one time.

On 3/1/2018 at 6:51 PM, supernerd222 said:

I'll say that it's more fun in theory than in practice. I fantasize about it and fap to clips of it. When I do it in real life, which is pretty rare, it's fun in the moment, but kind of a chore to clean up. I don't think I'd try it with a partner, even if they were into it: I find my own poop gross enough after the fact.

I guess you could say I'm turned on by the act of me or someone else pooping in a diaper, but turned off by the actual poop.

I feel exactly the same way. Sometimes if I'm already wet and really turned on, it will seem like a great idea. Then as soon as playtime ends, I immediately regret the mess and cleanup. The smell is not anything I'm into either.

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't have summed it up better myself as a few people here did. If it's done right, I'm very much into it, but I'm only really into 'the act' itself, and not the actual stuff that's being created. It's similar to urine stuff, seeing clips of people 'spreading wide' and making a mess of urine just doesn't do it, but seeing someone perform the act with the focus on the person and their body language more than the urine is much more up my alley. Its especially good for messing when the focus is on their face and there isn't really an 'actor', but more someone acutely aware of what they are doing as a full grown adult; not neccaserily fear or embarrassment, but more the wonder and the true genuine expressions coming through.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm cool with messing, but I need to be in the right mood for it (i.e. feeling kinky). I agree with everyone above that says that cleanup can be a hassle. You pretty much need to shower immediately afterwards, unlike wetting a diaper where you don't necessarily NEED to shower after.

Another really important consideration is the smell. Smells can be a major turn off for a lot of people, so it can be a mood killer for a partner (or even yourself).