Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Teenage Wetting Experience (How Fuzzy Squirrel Productions got its Name)

What a beautiful story. The part where it read, "She told me I had a gift, that I was good at making people feel accepted and normal" brought a tear to my eye. I felt that personally because I myself am the same kind of innocent shy guy. I've been plagued by deep depression and anxiety and have often felt alone and wondered if there was anyone that was like me. TVGuy what you wrote here was really powerful for me. I'm 21 and feel like I have a long trip ahead of me but that felt inspirational. 

Thank you for sharing this :grin:

I can only imagine how hard this story should have been to write, but it is indeed a pleasure to read. Thank you for having shared it with us here.

I'm very fond of poetry (of course in French, my native language :-)) but I might try something out to describe what I felt while reading yours.

It couldn’t be more than a dream.

It was the smell of a vision,

The small hope of an illusion,

That woke me up and made me scream.

I didn’t live it actually,

It couldn’t be reality;

My eyes sinking until I die,

It couldn’t be more than a lie.

This perfection of happiness

Cannot exist somewhere of Earth;

No more dark and only brightness,

It’s like the second of your birth.

I could see life without a tear,

The sun was shining in my heart,

And the world was spreading its light,

There was only hope and no fear.

And in the brilliance of the day,

In the wonder of its prayer,

There was no money we should pay:

The whole world was looking better.

But for real, dream is a breeze,

Each advantage has its drawback,

To be happy we’re looking back,

We find our smile in memories.

Time is running, and life going,

And we can’t smile without a tear;

The sun is gone, my heart’s freezing,

Happiness is a hope we fear.

8 hours ago, mrguy27 said:

What a beautiful story. The part where it read, "She told me I had a gift, that I was good at making people feel accepted and normal" brought a tear to my eye. I felt that personally because I myself am the same kind of innocent shy guy. I've been plagued by deep depression and anxiety and have often felt alone and wondered if there was anyone that was like me. TVGuy what you wrote here was really powerful for me. I'm 21 and feel like I have a long trip ahead of me but that felt inspirational. 

Thank you for sharing this :grin:

I'm glad I was  able to help.  Depression and anxiety can be very tough.  There have definitely been times in my life that I felt hopeless, it was impossible for me to ever imagine being  happy again.  Yet, by hanging there, I managed to stumble across happiness in unexpected places.

7 hours ago, TheEvilDog said:

I came into this to learn more about HD wetting. And left crying. Thanks @TVGuy

I'm thinking maybe that was a sarcastic thanks?  I knew it was going to be kind of sad, I hope it wasn't too much of a downer.

7 hours ago, Thunder said:

I can only imagine how hard this story should have been to write, but it is indeed a pleasure to read. Thank you for having shared it with us here.

I'm very fond of poetry (of course in French, my native language :-)) but I might try something out to describe what I felt while reading yours.

It couldn’t be more than a dream.

It was the smell of a vision,

The small hope of an illusion,

That woke me up and made me scream.

I didn’t live it actually,

It couldn’t be reality;

My eyes sinking until I die,

It couldn’t be more than a lie.

This perfection of happiness

Cannot exist somewhere of Earth;

No more dark and only brightness,

It’s like the second of your birth.

I could see life without a tear,

The sun was shining in my heart,

And the world was spreading its light,

There was only hope and no fear.

And in the brilliance of the day,

In the wonder of its prayer,

There was no money we should pay:

The whole world was looking better.

But for real, dream is a breeze,

Each advantage has its drawback,

To be happy we’re looking back,

We find our smile in memories.

Time is running, and life going,

And we can’t smile without a tear;

The sun is gone, my heart’s freezing,

Happiness is a hope we fear.

Thank you for sharing, I really enjoyed reading your  poem.

3 hours ago, satyr said:

I wouldn't have believed this story if it turned into steamy sex, but the part where nothing happens and you continually ignore blatantly sexual flirting... That absolutely rings true. I was exactly the same way as a teenager... Couldn't believe anyone would ever want more than friendship from me.

Even though it happened to me, thinking back, it scarcely seems reel.  I remember it the way I remember a movie I saw a long time ago.  When I posted this, I really wasn't sure that anyone actually would believe it.

those moments like you described when you knew she was dying and your talking with her. Afraid that if you stop , that will be it.

I've had those , and in that description found my self back there in those conversations were they felt endless but in looking back were far far to short. 

A odd quiet remorse but a long standing beauty in it.

it also makes me think of the ending line in the movie rendition of Steven kings book "the train"

"I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was 12 .

jesus does anyone?"

TvGuy,

Although I have never suffered from depression, I used to be cripplingly shy with girls - just as you were - so I understand exactly how you felt. I am a good deal older than you, and there was no internet back then, so when I did get a girlfriend in my twenties, I could not risk even mentioning watersports to her.

You would think that shyness like that would be a thing of the past - everything is so explicit nowadays - but it isn't - there is a website that caters for 'LoveShy' men - some of them are still without a girlfriend, because of that shyness at age 50!

David

Oh, wow. While this isn’t the first time I’ve seen something sad but inspiring on OmoOrg, it certainly is something I can absolutely respect. This story that you’ve given us is something else, and I thank you wholeheartedly for that. While I do lend my condolences to the loss of Betsy, considering she definitely seemed like an amazing person and it comes to show through the experiences you’ve shared, the fact that you’re carrying on what she wanted and so on is truly something I can hold my head high for. And don’t worry, I wouldn’t say it’s too much of a downer at all.

I very like your story. It has got something emotional, something everybody here would wish happened to him, even if the end is tragic, though. Something there is some feeling coming up, I can not explain what, but, it reminds me of the story of Chalie Kirby where she wrote about the girl in the hot summer night wetting these Pullups.

Also its the same feeling which comes up when you sit at night under the clear starlight sky, watching and searching for some planets with your telescope, just knowing there is something very big around us, we are part of it, you can look for it, we all flying on a big planet with many people through the space, looking out at our environment, but everything is so fine and quiet. This is when i feel complete. At least this was the feeling when you were together with her.

Edited by Tailsuser
added a link to the pullup text of Chalie Kirby's (see edit history)

Sorry for the necro but.

Man....read this.  It was moving.  100%.  The whole story.  Its super touching how its almost like a legacy in the sense you carried the name on into your production of web content.  Bittersweet though.  She sounded like a really awesome person.  Honestly thank you for sharing.  As someone who honestly doesn't see the world in a positive light, this kind of moved and inspired me.  Maybe enough to keep going.