Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Episode Pee

@DesperateDawn Well since they seem to advertise a scenario that doesn't exist in the game. (Or if it does, no one seems to have found it) You could try that one. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's just a girl stuck in a long line for the bathroom while the boys is empty and she can choose to wait or chance it in the boys.

Edited by AD51 (see edit history)
5 hours ago, AD51 said:

@DesperateDawn Well since they seem to advertise a scenario that doesn't exist in the game. (Or if it does, no one seems to have found it) You could try that one. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's just a girl stuck in a long line for the bathroom while the boys is empty and she can choose to wait or chance it in the boys.

Yeah situations like that. I was thinking of also things like being late for class and only having time for one or two things and a selection, if the player chooses "pee" as one of the things they get into trouble (maybe a long detention?)

So I'm trying to work out the direction to take this story in

So far I've got the first chapter will be character Grace late for her first class and she only has time to do a certain number of things, and they each have their own consequences. 

Perhaps chapter two could be a house party, she's just about to join the line for the bathroom when she gets whisked away by a friend and they do for a walk in the woods together (?) (I am open to better ideas on this one)

Anything else you wanna see? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Alex Oxford said:

I’m so down, I’ve been thinking of the possibilities of this for awhile but haven’t ever had to energy commit to learning the system mechanics and then working out a story through them.

Let us know when it’s done :grin:

It's been put on the back burner as I have exams in a month, but next time I actually make some progress on it I'll let you know

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2018 at 2:13 PM, Răzvan2000 said:

What story(from Episode app) are these screenshots FROM?

I think the problem is that these screenshots come up as ads on other games or something, but don't seem to actually exist in a story on Episode! Which is really a shame because they'd be advertising something that doesn't even exist... I've never seen these ads personally but I'd love a story where something like this comes up

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DesperateDawn said:

Exams are over! I'm on this now ? 

What kind of storylines would you like to see?

Partytimeeeee! I feel you sister, mine were done last week but they followed me into this one ? 

Hmmmm, maybe something involving desperation? Just a thought ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...