Sign In

The False Bladder Game

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Anubis used drink smash @OmoNinja took 2 damage @TempadoOmo5 used point breaker @OmoNinja took 1 damage @OmoNinja took 1 damage @OmoNinja used drink smash on @Anubis @An

Okay, so i read over the rules and it turns out that when somebody makes an active comment EVERYBODY'S bladder count is supposed to go up by 1! That seems a bit too complicated so i'll just stick to m

Damn you guys really want me to burst. I think I have reached 10 already.  

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, OmoNinja said:

It's always nice to have company! I'll gladly take that drink off your hands...

*le drink*

jeez, i'm getting pretty full. I should stop drinking...

OmoNinja's bladder count: 6/10

Thanks for the welcome ?

bladder count: 2/10

i may have gotten the that wrong, not sure??

Just out of curiosity, @Axnar, are you asking these people if you can use their images for this? The thing is, as much fun as this game is, I feel a little weird about using other people's artwork, but would feel better if I had their permission. If that is what you do, then I could do the same thing and my problem would be solved.

Hey, welcome @Gemgirl. It's always good to have other people join in on the fun. Have a drink!

My bladder count: 2/10

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Just out of curiosity, @Axnar, are you asking these people if you can use their images for this? The thing is, as much fun as this game is, I feel a little weird about using other people's artwork, but would feel better if I had their permission. If that is what you do, then I could do the same thing and my problem would be solved.

Hey, welcome @Gemgirl. It's always good to have other people join in on the fun. Have a drink!

My bladder count: 2/10

Honestly no, I am looking at the gallery and picking favourites and then mentioning them in thanks? Is that no ok? 

1 minute ago, Axnar said:

Honestly no, I am looking at the gallery and picking favourites and then mentioning them in thanks? Is that no ok? 

I think if you're giving them credit for it, then it's probably fine. I just don't feel comfortable randomly using someone else's artwork myself, without having permission from them.

33 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I think if you're giving them credit for it, then it's probably fine. I just don't feel comfortable randomly using someone else's artwork myself, without having permission from them.

Fair comment, I will get permission for all future ones then @Anubis and I apologise for making you feel uncomfortable. Not my intention! 

Welcome @Răzvan2000!