Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Disclaimer! this is PinkTheDinosaur's story. they have given me permission to post it on here. I do not own it!

“SPIDER!” my little sister Annabelle screamed at the top of her lungs.

“STOP SCREAMING!” I screamed back at her before running over and killing the damn spider. “Look, just go downstairs and look through some of the stuff down there!”

Annabelle was 8 years old and had a very high pitched scream that I absolutely could not stand. So far that had been her 4th time screaming her head off and I would rather clear out this attic myself than to hear her scream near me one more time.

Why are we cleaning the attic? Well because we're selling my grandmas house.

About 5 months ago my grandma got really sick and died just 2 weeks later. It was a very sad time for us all.

Anyway, my mom couldn't afford to keep both our hose and my grandma's house so she decided to get everything out and go through it.

Some stuff we are selling, some were giving to goodwill, and some were keeping. 

My sister was in tears after I yelled at her but what do you expect? A 16-year-old brother can only handle so much screaming.

But Annabelle did climb down the ladder leading to the attic crying so it wouldn't be so bad. Mom might be a little mad at me for yelling at her but even she knows how much of a pain it can be to hear my sister scream.

I was about to get back to taking stuff down the ladder when I suddenly heard something slam shut.

Looking back I could see the door to the attic had closed shut. Shit!

I went over and tried to reopen the door but it wouldn't budge. Whoever made it, made it so that it can only be opened from the outside.

“Perfect,” I whisper as I pulled out my phone to text my mom.

She had a few things to do today so she left the two of us here to clear out the attic.

‘Hi mom, Annabelle’s screaming was getting on my nerves so I sent her downstairs. She must have accidentally knocked the ladder and now I'm stuck up here.’ I texted my mom.

‘Ok, I'm almost done with my shopping and I'll be back in 30 minutes.” she texted me back.

great, stuck up here with nothing to do. My grandma doesn't have internet and my phone doesn't have any apps so I'm already bored.

Not long after that, I hired the phone ring downstairs. Most likely mom checking on Anna.

I take a look over at the boxes still up here and I decided to open a few and see whats inside. Maybe I could find something cool and call dibs on it.

the first box had nothing but clothes in it, the next had old photos, and finally the last I checked actually had stuff in it!

Most of it was old junk that I wouldn't have any use for. But it was still neat to look at some of it. Then I noticed something, a little pink box. I grabbed it and just looked at it. Out of everything in the box this one looked a little out of place.

As I opened it, I let out a small giggle. It was a pink diaper with the word ‘princess’ on the front. On the back was just a large red hart.

“Why was this up here?” I asked myself before tossing the diaper and continued to look through my grandma's stuff.

But then I heard something, a small rustling sound, was it a rat!?

I quickly turn around to see nothing. Then I hear the rustling again and I turned to look at the attic door. But again nothing was there, well except for the diaper.

Just then I realized the rustling sound must have been the diaper. but what I didn't realize was it wasn't in the spot I tossed it at.

I decided I should actually pick it up and put it back in the box before mom gets back. 

As I walk over and try to pick it up however the diaper suddenly leaps into the air and clamped onto my face!

What the fuck!

I immediately start fracking out as I try to pull the diaper off my face when I suddenly fall down.

“Ow,” I say as I rub my head and release the diaper is off my face but notice it's trying to make its way into my pants!

I immediately grab onto it and tried as hard as I could to pull on it, but It just would not budge! I might be scrawny but I can't be this week!

But my hands slip and the diaper went right into my pants. I quickly stand up as I feel the diaper moving around in my underwear!

I immediately pull down both my pants and underwear just as the diaper tapes itself onto me and started releasing a thick pink smoke!

“What the hell!” I yell out before I start coughing and I close my eyes.

With my eyes closed, I didn't see my clothes began to disappear and soon replaced by different clothes.

When I finally was able to open my eyes I screamed as I looked down. 

I now had knee-length socks and black shoes. My pants were gone and I was now wearing a pink frilly skirt that only covered half of the pink diaper. 

My shirt was replaced with a short-sleeved pink shirt that didn't even cover my bellybutton with a red vest red ribbons over it.

And if I had a mirror I would see that my dark hair has turned into a light pink color with a small ow sicking out the side of my head!

“W-w-what the…” I said weakly as my body starts shaking slightly. "What the hell was going on here!"

I then began pulling at everything, trying as hard as I can to remove any of it!

“You can't take me off.” I heard someone say and I immediately jumped and began looking around.

“Who said that?” I asked as I saw no one else around me.

“I am Pardie,” the voice said again. 

“Where are you!” I asked.

“Look down.” the voice said and when I did all I could see was the diaper.

“What do you mean? All I see is the diaper.” I tell the voice.

Suddenly the diaper began to swell and get bigger forcing my legs apart!

“I am the diaper.” the voice said before deflating back to the original size. (the name pardie is diaper with the letters changed around)

“T-this can't be happening,” I say as I really start to freak out.

“Ow, but it is princess, and now it's time for you to save your kingdom,” Pardie told me and suddenly the diaper began letting out even more smoke.

“NOT AGAIN!” I yelled as I closed my eyes and began coughing again.

When the smoke finally subsided and I was finally able to breathe again I opened my eyes to see I was no longer in the attic anymore.

“WHAT THE HELL!” I screamed as I began to freak out. “THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

I was now inside an empty room with only a single window and a door.

“Welcome to you castle princess,” Pardie said to me.

“IM A BOY NOT A PRINCESS!” I screamed at the diaper and realized I'm losing my mind. 

There's no way I'm screaming at a talking diaper, or magically been taken somewhere else. 

“This has to be a dream. Ya, I must have slipped when I was picking up the diaper and hit my head.” I told myself.

“You still don't believe this is real?” pardie asked.

“Of course not!” I screamed. “Who in their right mind would think diapers could talk!”

Suddenly I felt the diaper suddenly get really tight as it began shrinking! At first, it wasn't that bad, hell I figured it would just pop off as soon as it got small enough. But no, it soon felt like there was a vise clamped onto my nuts! Soon I was screaming in pain.

“Do you believe this is real now princess?” pardie asked.

“YES!” I screamed just wanting the pain to be over and thankfully the diaper went back to normal.

“What is going on here?” I asked the diaper as soon as the pain in my crotch went away.

“You are here to save your kingdom princess.” pardie told me.

“What kingdom?” I asked and suddenly heard screaming coming from outside the window.

I immediately ran over to the window and looked outside and my jaw dropped. I was in some sort of tower looking down at a vast beautiful city. But with a closer look, I could see people running around screaming as buildings were lit on fire.

Then I saw the case of the fire,  a large lion with goat horns was breathing fire!

“Princes, it's time for you to save your kingdom,” Pardie told me as I nearly pissed my diaper.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you for the vote

That was fantastic it was well worth the wait 

What a fantastic chapter 

Posted Images

ch2

“There's no way I can beat that!” I screamed at the diaper.

“You must princess, you must save your kingdom,” Pardie told me.

“Just shut the fuck up you stupid diaper!” I screamed at it. “I'm not a fucking princess! and this is not my kingdom! Now take me home!” 

“I can not. I do not have significant magic levels in order to send you home.” Pardie told me. 

“WHAT!”

“I have used most of my magic in order to bring you here. If you wish to know how to increase my magic, you must save this kingdom.” pardie told me.

“YOU!” I screamed but was just getting very frustrated. “You're just lying to me!"

“I do not lie princess. I merely withhold the truth until it is needed.” pardie told me.

“Ya right!” I yelled at it until the door to the room suddenly opened and I spun around.

There standing in the doorway, were two fully armored knights who just stared at me. Suddenly I remember what I'm wearing.

“W-w-wait! It's not what it looks like!” I yelled out as the knights look at each other for a moment before immediately falling to their knees and bowed to me.

“Ow princess! You don't know how long we have waited for you!” one of the guards said before raising their head. “The nightmares have been attacking us none stop for months!”

“They have already spread to 6 of your 8 great territories,” the other one told me. “It's just a miracle you are here!”

“W-wait, what the hell's going on here!” I yelled to the guards who looked at each other.

“This is a new Princess, one related to the old one,” Pardie said.

“But she looks just like the other princess.” one of the guards said and I realize they just heard the diaper talk and were not the least bit freaked out.

Then I also realized the knight just called me a "she".

“Hey! I'm not a princess!” I yelled again

“No time for that princess!” the other knight said as he ran over to me and grabbed my hand and yanked me out of the room.

“Hey!” I yelled out again as I tried my hardest to have him let go of me but I was still dragged through the castle.

Every now and then some people saw me and while I was embarrassed as all hell, no one seemed to bat an eye at seeing me like this. Heck all of them bowed when they saw me!

Why!?

I was dragged all the way to the bottom floor where I was lead into a large room where I saw a large stone with a sword inside, and a very large painting behind that.

Then I noticed the painting was of a woman dressed in exactly what I was wearing. The only difference was that she had a lot longer pink hair then I did. Ow please tell me my hair didn't turn pink as well!

I also noticed the sword in her hand was the same sword stuck in the rock.

“What, am I like King Arthur? Only the chosen king can remove the sword?” I asked anyone who would answer me.

“No, you are the princess, and the sword can only be used by the princess,” Pardie told me.

Right…

“Please princess, please take the sword and save us.” someone said behind me as I turned to see a bunch of people had followed us and were now all bowing and repeating the same thing.

“Please save us! Please save us! Please save us!....” 

“Stop!” I yelled out. “Look I'm not a princess! I'm a boy! I don't even know how I got here!” I yelled at all of them but no one listened.

“Princes, take the sword and I guarantee you shall succeed.” pardie told me.

It was at this point I was finally getting fed up!

“FINE!” I screamed out and ran over to the sword. “ILL PROVE IM NOT….”

I had grabbed the sword expecting it not to budge since I'm not a princess and yet just the slightest of pulls, I suddenly had the sword raised high above my head.

The entire castle suddenly cheered as they saw their princess holding the sword and was going to save them all!

But I was too focused on the sword as I felt the odd feeling rush through the sword and into my body. It felt oddly familiar. Like someone was giving me a hug.

But I didn't get to embrace that feeling for long as the Knights grabbed my arm yet again.

“Come princess! We must save the kingdom!” the knight told me as I was suddenly pulled outside of the castle and forced against my will to follow the knight.

“Wait! I-I don't know how to use a sword!” I told him but was ignored until I could finally hear the roars of the monster.

As if on cue, the monster suddenly leaped from one of the buildings about 30 feet in front of us.

“Good luck princess!” the knight yelled before running off and leaving me alone. A grown adult, leaving a kid to fight a fucking monster!

If my legs weren't shaking very bad at the time, I would have gladly followed the knight. But just the sight of the monster looking at me got me terrified! My mind was going blank and I didn't know what I should do.

Before I could even make a choice, however, the monster began charging before pouncing right at me!

“PRINCESS!” Pardie yelled and suddenly my diaper suddenly got super thick and forced my legs to suddenly spread out and I lost balance and fell on my face!

But if it wasn't for that, the monster would have pounced right on top of me!

“Princes run!” Pardie yelled as the diaper went back to normal and I suddenly was able to get to my feet and start running!

“RRROOOAAARRR” I heard the monster as it turned around and began chasing after me!

“I TOLD YOU!” I screamed at the diaper “IM NOT THE PRINCESS!”

I suddenly turn a corner and hoped I could lose the monster through some alleyways but the monster was smarter than I thought and leaped on top of the roof of the buildings and began breathing fire down at me!

Somehow I was able to get away each time but I soon found myself at a dead end.

“Ow fuck,” I say as I turned around to see the monster drop down and growl at me.

“Pardie, what should I do?” I asked the diaper, hoping for at least some idea I could use to get out of this.

“Die with dignity.” pardie said just as the monster opened its mouth and shot out its fire!

At that moment I suddenly began pissing myself and shielded my face with my arms.

But I don't feel a thing. As I opened my eyes I could see the fire surrounding me, but I didn't feel the heat.

“Magic restored, activated 7-second immunity, 5 seconds left,” Pardie said.

I suddenly realized what happened and I use this chance to lunge at the monster with my sword.

The fire immediately stopped as I looked at how I stabbed the monster right in its mouth and threw the back of its skull.

I was panting heavily as I let go of the sword and the entire monster soon collapsed on the ground.

“Good job princess. I knew you could do it.” Pardie said as I suddenly dropped to my knees.

About 20 minutes later I was back at the castle and I was being praised by everyone.

somehow the monster completely disappeared into black smoke after I killed it.

I had finally calmed down a little bit but I was still freaking out a bit as I finally got a chance to sit down and relax.

“Are you ready to go home princess?” Pardie asked me.

“YES PLEASE!” I yelled at it as soon as I heard the offer.

“Your leaving already?” one of the knights asked.

“Look, I'm glad I was able to help, but I'm not the princess you're looking for,” I told the knight. “And I really just want to go home.”

“Ok princes. To go home, all you have to do is remove me.” Pardie told me.

…….......

“What!?" I screamed

But I didn't bother waiting for an answer as I reached down and pulled on the tapes on the side of the diaper.

This time I was finally able to peel them off! I don't know how or why, but I didn't care!

Suddenly as soon as the diaper opened another cloud of smoke poured out of it surrounding me.

After nearly coughing up a lung, I opened my eyes to see I was back in the attic! my shirt was back to normal and the sword I had disappeared as well.

“YES!” I screamed out loud just as the door to the attic opened and my mom poked her head up to see me.

There she saw her son half naked, with a wet pink diaper on the floor….

part 3

“MOM!” I screamed out as I covered my lower half with my hands.

“Amani what's the hell is going on up here!” mom asked, “and is that a diaper!”

“I can explain!” I cried out.

“And so can I ma’am,” Pardie said and my mom jumped.

“Who said that!” my mom screamed.

“I did,” Pardie said as the wet diaper floated up off the ground.

My mom just stared at the diaper a moment before she screamed and fell backward off the ladder!

“MOM!” I screamed as I rushed down the ladder, forgetting I still didn't have anything on below the waist.

“What is that thing!” My mom screamed as soon as she looked up and saw the diaper floating down.

“I am Pardie, the magic diaper to the princess,” Pardie told my mom.

“Mom, what's going----” Annabelle asked as she walked into the hallway and saw the strange sight of my bare ass standing next to our mom on the floor, and a magic pink diaper floating in front of us.

“Hello, mother of princess. hello, sister of princess.” Pardie said. “It is a pleasure to meet you.”

“D-did that...did that diaper just talk?” Anna asked.

Mom just laid there, too shocked to do anything but stared right at the floating diaper.

“Pardie, back off,”I told the floating diaper, a little surprised at how quickly I adjusted to it. “Give her some space.”

Pardie did as I asked and moved away from us.

“Mom its ok, he or it, won't hurt you,” I told her.

After another minute, my mom finally calmed down enough to finally stand up.

“Amani, what the heck is that thing, also, why aren't you wearing any pants?” my mom asked me and I realized I was still half naked in front of both my mom and sister!

“I can fix that,” Pardie said as the still wet diaper flew right around my waist before I could stop it and I was suddenly surrounded by smoke again!

“NO!” I screamed out before I started coughing again.

“AMANI!” my mom screamed.

When the smoke cleared, and I was left standing in front of my mom and my sister wearing a wet diaper and a pink sissy outfit!

No one sad a word, for about 30 seconds. Then both of them couldn't help themselves but start laughing at what I was wearing.

“FUCKING DIAPER!” I screamed as I tried again to take it off, but once again it was stuck! “AS SOON AS I CAN IM BURNING YOU!”

After about another struggle with the diaper and more laughs from my mom and sister, we finally sat down in the living room to talk about what's going on.

I told them everything that happened, from finding the diaper, to it attacking me, to me being transported to a new world and even killing a monster.

They were skeptical at first until the reminder of me in a pink baby princess outfit reminded them that I wasn't lying.

“But why would my mother have a magic diaper in her attic?” my mom asked.

“She was my previous owner,” Pardie told us.

“Wait, grandma was a princess!?” Annabelle asked excitedly. “Does that mean I'm a princess too?”

“No, Princess is only the title I give to my owner,” Pardie told everyone. “And right now, my new owner is waring me.”

“fuck no!” I screamed out “I don't want you!”

“Ow ow! I do! I want to be a magic princess!” Annabelle yelled not realizing she would also have to be in the diaper.

“I'm sorry, but I can only have one owner,” Pardie told her. “And princess is my owner.”

“Stop calling me that! And I don't want you! Now get off me and find a different owner!” I yelled at the diaper as I continued to try and pull it off.

“I can not. I am linked to my owner.” Pardie told us as I stopped trying to get it off.

“Linked?” mom asked.

“It might be best if I explained slowly,” Pardie told us. 

Your world is spiritually connected to another, your people mostly call it ‘Dreamland’. When you sleep your consciousness goes to dreamland, where you experience your dreams. 

In this world you humans collect a special type of energy that is useless in your world but is the source of life for dreamland.  But there was a problem. 

Long ago, humans started to realize that it was better to be in dreamland than in reality. Theis lead to people staying asleep longer and less life energy being brought to dreamland. So the people of dreamland came up with a solution. 

They made monsters called ‘nightmares’ to start hunting people and waking them back up in reality. Over time, a balance was yet again made and People stopped seeing dreamland as perfect, thus continued the balance. 

However, that didn't last long. With the nightmares now around, they soon started to go out of control. They started multiplying rapidly and started hunting more than just the sleeping humans. 

But no one in dreamland had the means to face the nightmares. 

So they needed a hero to protect them from the real world. Using a lot of magic, they created me. I was made in the form of clothing the heaviest of sleeping humans wore, a diaper.

Using the special magic, I act as a doorway between the two worlds and attach myself to someone to become the next saver of dreamland.

“Ok, I somewhat understand that.” I told the diaper, “but why the hell do you still call me princess?”

“The first human I bonded with was a princess, so that is what anyone who wears me is called,” Pardie explained.

“Why did my mother have you?” my mom asked the diaper. 

“I have been passed down from one person to the next. Constantly keeping a balance in dreamland. My previous owner was just the last person I was given to. But she was also my best owner. She found a way to keep a balance in dreamland without having to be there.”

“How did she do that?” Annabelle asked.

“My owners forged 8 powerful magical items over the years. All used to fight the nightmares. My previous owner realized that each one helps to repeal the nightmares, so she placed each one in special locations. For over 50 years they have kept the nightmares at bay without needing to fight them.” Pardie told us.

“What happened?” mom asked.

“Each item is connected to me through magic.” pardie told us. “And I get my magic from my owner, whether they are wearing me or not. However, not too long ago my bond with my owner was severed. Slowly the magic I was able to give to the items slowly drained, and allowed the nightmares to come back.”

Immediately we knew what broke that bond and none of us said a word.

“As of right now, the only two items that I was able to stay connected to have been the sword, and wand,” Pardie told us.

“Ow ya, I forgot about the sword. Where is it?” I asked Pardie.

“I keep all magic items inside of me,” Pardie said and suddenly my butt started to glow with a pink light.

I spun around to see the heart on my diapered butt was glowing!

“Reach inside and pull out the sword,” Pardie told me.

Reluctantly, I put my hand over the heart and my hand did reach inside! That's when I felt the handle of the sword and literally pulled the sword out of my ass!

I was completely amazed as I raised the sword up. Despite being in an uncomfortable wet diaper and wearing a girly outfit, holding this sword was fucking awesome!

“Hay Parodie, after I get rid of you, is there any way I can keep the sword?” I asked the diaper.

“Amani you cannot keep a sword!” my mom told me.

“I am sorry princess, but you can not get rid of me,” Pardie told me.

“Ha, watch me, the moment I get you off, I'm throwing you outside,” I told the diaper. “You can go find someone else to form a connection.”

“Not possible,” Pardie said.

“What do you mean?” mom asked.

“My mission is to form a connection with someone. Once I form that connection it cannot be broken that easily.” pardie told us.

“Meaning?” I asked as I started to get a little worried. 

“A connection can only be broken 3 ways,” Pardie told us. “The first is to collect all 8 magic weapons and have my full power unlocked. Then you will be able to pass me on to someone else.”

“And I don't want to do that,” I told the diaper.

“The next option is death,” Pardie told us.

“THAT IS NOT AN OPTION!” my mom yelled at Pardie.

“The last option is for me to absorb life energy from you,” Pardie told me.

“What does that mean?” Annabell asked. “Will he lose years of his life?”

“Yes, if I calculate it right, it would equal 54 years of Princess’s life.”

“Oh hell no!” I yelled at the diaper. “What if I just threw you outside and locked you out!?”

“I will forcibly take your life energy to break the connection and find a new connection,” Pardie told us.

We all then looked at each other, knowing that we really only had one option. Help Pardie, or die.

“So what shall it be princess?” Pardie asked.

ch 4

1 week later.

"PARDIE!" I screamed as I ran through the dreamland forest. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!"

Chasing behind me and getting very close, was a giant fucking hamster!

"I believe it is a hamster, princess." pardie told me calmly.

"BUT WHY IS IT FUCKING HUGE!" I asked before grabbing a tree branch to swing my body to the left and the hamster rushed past me. it had to stop and turn around to chase me again.

"I do not know princess." pardie replied.

"Of course not," I say before I reach my hand into diaper and pull out my sword. "Come on fluff ball, I'll take you on."

The hamster let out a loud screech before charging at me.

I also charged and tried to cut the hamster, but it was faster than I thought and moved out of the way as I slashed downward.

"Ow fuck," I say as the hamster jumps on top of me and pins me to the ground. "Pardie! Get me out of here!"

I suddenly fill my diaper with piss just in time as Pardie's smoke engulfs my body and I'm back in my room.

safe from the giant hamsters.

"You know, it would be a lot easier to fight the nightmares if you trained first," Pardie told me as I untaped him from my body. 

My body once again surrounded by smoke before leaving me naked in my room.

"I told you, I don't care about training, I just need to get the fucking weapons. The sooner the better." I tell the diaper before going over to my dresser to grab out some underwear.

I look at my alarm clock as it flashes 2:04 AM and I groan. Today I have to go back to school and I wasn't looking forward to it. 

Over my break, I've had to give up my personal life for this stupid diaper. 

Over the last week, I did learn a few things. 

One: once pardie is on me, it won't come off until I use it. If I remove pardie and he is them put back on me, despite already being used, I'll have to use it again to take it off.

Two: Pardie magically cleans himself every 3 hours. Meaning I can use him a lot and not have to worry about the mess for long. 

Three: pardie runs on two types of energy. The strong life energy, and a weaker form of life energy called ‘waste' energy.  Basically whatever comes out of humans, contains a small amount of life energy that goes to waste. Pardie uses that energy as to not waste it.

Four: dreamland and the real world run on different time scales.  One day here is 2 over there. 

So far that's about it. I've tried a few other things like trying to take Annabell with me to dreamland, but the one one who can go there is the person wearing Pardie.

I finally get into bed, and like every night, hope I will wake up from this nightmare.

"Princess, you are forgetting something," Pardie told me as the wet diaper floated next to me.

"Ow right," I say as I pull my sword from pardie. As soon as its out, it turns into pink smoke and disappears. The only thing in my hand now is a pacifier.

Pardie explained to me that normally each of the weapons gets there power from him. but, because Pardie is nearly all tapped out, I have to turn the weapons into there ‘hidden' form and use them in different ways to keep there magic charged.

For my sword, the more magic it has, the sharper it becomes. When it's out of magic, it just becomes very dull.

to charge it, I have to suck on the pacifier, or at least keep it in my mouth. at least it doesn't lock itself onto me...

Reluctantly, I stick the pacifier into my mouth and lay down as I try to fall asleep.

"Good night princess." pardie tells me as it floats over to the other side of the room so I don't have to smell my piss.

'Fuck you pardie' was my last thought before I fell asleep.

_________

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I slam my hand down on the alarm clock. 7:00 AM my new morning routine starts.

I get out of bed and remove my underwear as Pardie floats over and attaches itself onto me. I quickly relieve myself into the diaper before taking it off and pulling my underwear back on.

I do this so pardie can get his magic back quicker. My hope is if I can give pardie enough magic, I won't have to constantly have to have a pacifier in my mouth.

Once I'm done using pardie as a bathroom, I make my way to my actual bathroom. There I take my morning shower before getting dressed and heading into the kitchen.

"How does it feel to need a pacifier?" Annabell asked mockingly.

"How does it feel being so short?" I asked Annabell as I removed the pacifier from my mouth and sat down at the table.

"Ok you two, knock it off." mom said as she brought us over breakfast. "So Amani, how did it go last night?"

"Not so good. Spent most of the time walking before I was chased by a giant hamster." I told them. "I don't even know how far we are from the next weapon."

"You are currently 4 miles away from the next weapon," Pardie said as it floated into the kitchen.

"Pardie, remember what we talked about?" my mom asked the floating wet diaper. "When Amani uses you, stay a little bit away, especially when we're eating."

I couldn't help but blush when I heard my mom say that. Just the thought of me using a diaper made me embarrassed.

Even Annabell herself couldn't help but try to hold back a giggle.

"Hey pardie, what is the next weapon?" Annabell asked.

"I do not know," Pardie replied. "All I know is that I am still connected to the weapon and I hope to get to it before the nightmares get it."

"What happens when a nightmare gets it?" I asked.

"The nightmares know it is a weapon that can kill them, so they will protect it and try to prevent you from reaching it." pardie explained.

"Great," I replied as I finish my food and put the pacifier back into my mouth before I finish getting ready for school.

A little while later my mom yells at me and Annabell to get into the car.

"Ok pardie, you know what's going to happen right?" I asked the diaper.

"I will come with princess to school in their backpack. I am not allowed to move or say anything until princess removes me from the backpack during lunch." pardie said.

"Good," I tell the diaper before I have it get into a big ziplock bag and put it into my backpack. Pardie is still covered in my piss so this was the best option to not stink up my backpack.

I hope today doesn't suck.

After dropping off my sister at her school, I'm dropped off at my high school. It's 8:13 and school starts at 8:30.

"Amani!" a girl yells out my name before someone jumps on my back, making me stumble forward but luckily I don't fall over.

"Come on Clover, you know I hate it when you do that," I told my best friend as she got off my back.

"Ya, but its still fun to do," Clover said as I turned to look at her.

Clover was a typical tomboy. Short brown hair, t-shirt, and jeans. She didn't have much of a chest, which she liked. She was also tall being 6 foot, and being 2 inches taller than me. She didn't like wearing dresses to often, but when she did ware more typical girl clothes and makeup, she actually looked really cute.

We've been friends since kindergarten were she use to beat me up and take my snacks. 

How did we become friends from that? I forget. something to do with her crying or something.

"So how was your trip?" I asked Clover.

"Boring, my dad didn't let me bring my Pokemon game so the entire two-day car ride sucked," Clover told me as she sulked a little. 

"Why?" I asked.

"He said it was so we could talk to each other more or something stupid like that," Clover told me. "We still sat in silence the whole time."

"Well, that sucks,"I told Clover as we started to make our way to the school. 

"Ya, so how was your vacation?" Clover asked. "Find anything neat at your grandma's house?

"It was a pain in the ass," I told clover as I think about the pink diaper in my backpack. "A very big pain in my ass." 

Just then the school bell rang and we said our goodbyes and would meet up later.

‘How am I going to explain this to her?' I whisper to myself

ch 5

I sat in my classes just bored out of my mind. I just really don't like school. Half the time I just find myself reading a book and not even paying any attention to class.

Yes I know that's bad but I can't help it, it's just too boring…

I just had to wait through 4 boring class periods until the lunch bell rings and were finally free to go to lunch!

"Amani, been waiting for you. Want to head to the gas station down the street and get some snacks?" clover asked.

Our high school doesn't do free lunches. Its pay or bring your own food. But because the food sucks most of the time, clover and I tend to just head to the gas station to get us a snack to tide us over until we get off school and eat at home.

"Sorry Clover, but I got something I need to take care of," I told her before running away from her.

Clover just had a confused look on her face as she watched me run off.

I run all the way into the school's sports locker room. Our school has 3 locker rooms, one boy, one girl, and a sports locker room.

The boys and girls locker rooms are meant for the school to use with all the students to put their stuff in during school. while the sports locker room is meant only for the people on sports teams to stoor their gear. 

Normally unless your apart of a team you aren't allowed in here, but I'm on good terms with the football coach and he lets me and Clover in here to read during lunch since its nosy as hell in the hallways.

"Ok pardie, I got an hour and 15 minutes to spare for lunch. Meaning I need you to make sure I'm back with at least 5 minutes to get dressed and head back to class." I told the diaper as I pulled pardie out of my backpack.

"I will worn princess after 2 hours and 15 minutes." pardie told me. One of the only good things about dreamland is the time difference. This makes it a little easier do stuff without worrying about time too much.

"Let's just get this over with," I tell the diaper as I pull my pants and underwear down and let the diaper attach itself onto me.

After I'm covered in smoke my clothes turn into the pink baby princess outfit. Ow, how I wish I could get out of this outfit. I can stand everything else, but I hate this outfit...

"Are you ready princess?" pardie asked once the smoke cleared.

For some reason the transformation smoke and the teleport smoke are different, so I'm still standing in the locker room with the embarrassing outfit on.

"Just get me out of here," I told the diaper when the door to the locker room opened.

Clover stood there staring at me in shock as she saw what I was wearing.

"CLOVER!" I yelled in surprise. "IT NOT WHAT IT…."

I lunged towards her before pardie's smoke surrounded me and I'm taken from the locker room.

"...LOOKS LIKE!" I yelled into the empty forest. "FUCK! PARDIE I NEED TO GO BACK!"

"I am sorry princess, you are already here and unless you wish to waste your time you can't go back." the diaper told me.

"God damn it!" I yell as I grab my pink hair. "Why did she have to see that!"

"Is it really so bad that she saw you?" Pardie asked.

For the next 5 minutes I'm just yelling and screaming in frustration before I finally just collapsed on the ground exhausted.

"To be honest pardie, not really," I told the diaper. "If I explain things she will most likely understand."

"Then what is the problem? Your mother and sister have already seen you. How is she any different?"

"My mom and sister are family and they know what's going on. But other people aren't like that." I told the diaper. "I'm just glad it was her that saw me and not someone else."

"Who is that person?" Pardie asked me. 

"Her names Clover, she's been my best friend for a long time," I told pardie.

"My previous owners have had similar people around them. Although they were normally called ‘boyfriends' or ‘lovers'. This is the first time I've heard of one being called a ‘best friend'."

"Pardie, those are two different things. Clover and I aren't dating." I told the diaper. "She doesn't see me in that way."

"Strange. I'll have to do more research on that latter." pardie told me. "For now, I think it best you make your way to the weapon."

I sigh and stand back up. The diaper was right. I needed to find the weapon fast and get back to the real world.

After about an hour of walking and feeling a slight twig in my bladder, I thought of something.

"Hay Pardie, wasn't the spot you transported me to the same spot where I was attacked by that giant hamster?" I asked.

"Yes, I can only transport between the two worlds in the same locations as were I left." pardie told me. "An example. When you transported from your room, no matter where you go in dreamland, you'll always be teleported back to your room. The same applies to dreamland, no matter where you go in the real world, you will always be brought back to the same location you left."

I basically thought of it as a video game save point.

After about another half an hour we finally reached a weird looking temple with a large heart on the front of it.

"Is that it?" I asked Pardie.

"Yes, although, it might be best if you make your way inside soon," Pardie told me. "I'm starting to lose my connection to it."

The diaper didn't need to tell me twice, I already didn't have that long anymore so I immediately ran over to the temple.

I quickly open the doors to the temple and look inside. There in the middle of the room was what looked like a large stick with two small orbs on top.

I made my way inside and when I got closer I realized it was more like a staff.

It was about 6 feet long with two pouch-like objects on top of it.

"That is princesses magic staff. With it, you shall be able to cast special magic spells" pardie told me.

I finally walk up to it and grab it. I had to use both hands just to hold it, it felt so weird holding the staff. much different from my sword.

"How exactly do I use it?" I asked pardie.

"There are three rules when using the staff," Pardie told me. "First, all spells must be said in reverse. Example water would be retaw."

"Retaw?" I asked. Suddenly a small stream of water began pouring out of the staff. "Wow!"

"The second rule is, a spell can not be used twice," Pardie told me. "So be careful when you use it."

"That's actually pretty cool," I told pardie as the staff stopped pouring water. 

"The third is that each spell must be in some way to the 4 elements, fire, water, earth, and wind."

"Why that?" I asked pardie.

"I do not know." the diaper told me when I heard a loud screech from behind me.

I turned around just in time to see the giant hamster running at me once again!

I jumped out of the way and point my staff at the hamster.

"Burn!" I yelled. But nothing happened.

"It must be said in reverse," Pardie told me. "Nrub."

"Nrub!" I yelled and this time fire shot out of the wand and hit the hamster burning it a bit. "Ya!"

But that didn't stop the hamster as it once again charged at me.

"Nrub!" I yelled again, but nothing happened again!

I was forced to jump away once more and luckily not get crushed under that hamster.

"Spells can't be used more than once." pardie reminded me.

"Shit, this is too much for right now!" I yelled as I dropped the staff and pulled out my sword. "I'll just slice it up first and learn how to use the staff later!"

With sword in hand, I charge at the hamster. I make two slashes at it but despite being big as hell, the hamster avoids my attacks before screeching at me.

it then got on its hind legs and made a swipe at me with its claws and scratched my arm!

"that hurt!" I yell as I lunged forward and somehow stabbed the hamster in its side.

The hamster let out a painful roar before falling to the ground.

"Is it dead?' I asked Pardie.

"I believe so princess." the diaper told me, "and not too soon, your time is up."

"Thanks," I tell the diaper as I start peeing into the diaper.

"Don't forget the staff." pardie reminded me as I reached for the diaper.

"Ow right," I told the diaper as I ran over to the staff and picked it up.

That's when I noticed something from the corner of my eye. 

When I turned my head to see what it was I nearly jumped out of my skin! I saw a spider the size of a baseball!

"Princess, we might have a problem," Pardie said as I looked away from the spider and back at the hamster.

my body was paralyzed by fear that I couldn't move or even scream. but I have no dought in my mind that I would be screaming like the sissy I look like.

Coming out of the cut I made in the hamster were hundreds of spiders!

"That explains why it was so easy to kill." pardie said in a monotone voice that I really hated.

"S-stay back!" I yelled as the spiders started to come towards me!

I reached down to pull the tabs on my diaper but they wouldn't budge!

"PARDIE LET ME GO BACK!" I screamed at the diaper.

"I can not. if you leave now you will have to return here. that would be an even more dangerous situation. Either leave or kill the spiders." Pardie told me.

I immediately start running towards the door of the temple but stop when I notice spiders very close to it!

"Pardie help me!" I yelled at the diaper. "What should I do!"

"use the spell Nrub sredips lla"

I was now being surrounded and I had no choice!

"Nrub sredips lla!" I screamed and yelled the staff in front of me.

Suddenly all the spiders surrounding me caught fire!

I heard many low screeching sounds as I watched in terror at the spiders burning to death!

"What the hell was that!" I screamed at pardie.

"All spiders burn." now it is safe to leave.

Pardie didn't need to tell me twice as I grabbed the tabs of the diaper and ripped them off!

I was now back in the locker room with my pants and underwear still between my legs.

I was painting like crazy as I collapsed on the floor and tried to calm down. That was by far one of the scariest things I've ever seen.

Once I finally calmed down I finally noticed I had something in my hand. 

A small rattle.

"Ok pardie, back in the bag," I told the diaper once I finally calm down and after I put the rattle away.

I finally pull up my pants and throw my backpack over my shoulder as the lunch bell finally rang and signaled it was time to head back to class.

Now I had to make a choice.

ch 6

I knew it was probably stupid, and I should probably wait until after school, but I just really needed to explain to clover what she saw.

I ran all the way to her class on the other side of the school to see she wasn't there. 

“Mr. Lewis, have you seen clover?” I asked the teacher.

“No I haven't, she hasn't shown up for class, why are you looking for her?” Mr.Lewis asked.

“I just really need to talk to her, it's important,” I told him.

“Well you can try the office, maybe she went there.” the teacher told me as I ran out of his classroom and toward the office.

“Ya, she stopped by during lunch and got picked up.” the office attendant told me.

“Why?” I asked.

“She said she didn't feel well and called home.” the attendant told me.

“Shit.” I accidentally say out loud. “Thank you!”

I immediately run out of the office, not paying attention to the attendant telling me not to run in the halls.

It's not like it mattered as I ran out of the school and towards Clover's house.

Clover lived only 5 blocks away from the school so it wasn't that far, but for someone who barely ever ran in his life, it felt like a marathon.

I finally reached her house and banged on the door.

“Amani?” Clover asked as she opened her door. “What are you doing here?”

“Looking….for...you!” I panted out as I tried my hardest to catch my breath.

“Come inside and calm down,” Clover told me as she led me inside and had me sit down on her couch.

Clover ran into the kitchen and came back with a bottle of water.

I downed it in 4 seconds.

“Why...did you...leave school?” I panted as I was still trying to catch my breath.

“I, I just wasn't feeling well.” clover told me. “I think I ate something bad because I saw something totally strange.”

“What?” I asked

Clover just giggled.

“Trust me, you don't want to know,” Clover told me.

“Try...me.” I panted finally starting to catch my breath a little.

“I, I thought I saw you.” Clover told me as her face blushed red.” you, you looked like you were wearing a pink dress.”

I didn't say a word as I stared at her as she started laughing.

“I know that's weird, but then you disappeared into a cloud of smoke.” clover finished. “I think I must have accidentally eaten some pot or something because that was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.”

C-clover um.” I started.

“I mean, why would you be in some type of pink dress?” Clover asked.

“Because they are princess.” a muffled voice said in my backpack.

ow fuck...

“What was that?” clover asked.

“N-nothing!” I yelled out and realized I just made it obvious I was hiding something.

Clover just stood up and walked right in front of me before giving me a stern look.

“Show me,” she told me.

“I-it's really nothing!” I tell her but she doesn't budge.

“Show me, or I kick your butt and look myself,” Clover told me. 

Now, despite being a guy, I have always lost a fight against Clover.

Growing up, her dad had her join the girls wrestling team. but because the rest of the team didn't live near Clover and she needed a partner, she volunteered me. For 3 years she kicked my butt every chance she got. 

The only reason she stopped wrestling me was when she got her first bra and her dad didn't want her wrestling with me anymore.

While we haven't wrestled for over 3 years, I have no doubts she could still kick my ass.

So I reluctantly hand her my backpack.

She immediately unzipped it and took out the first thing she saw. 

“What is this?” Clover asked after a moment of silence as she held up the ziplock bag with my wet diaper inside.

As I open up my mouth to explain, Pardie beat me to it.

“I am Pardie, Mis.Clover,” Pardie told her.

Clover jumped and dropped the ziplock bag.

“w-what!”Clover yelled and then could only stare as the diaper started to float into the air.

“Clover, I would like you to meet Pardie,” I told clover as I stood up. “My magical pink diaper.”

Clover just stared at me, then at Pardie. her mouth open as her mind tried to focus on what she was seeing.

“WHAT!” Clover screamed.

I went all the way back and explained everything to her. From when I got locked in the attic and finding Pardie, to me forcefully turning into a sissy princess that has to save Dreamland. I told her everything.

“That sounds like the bad plot to a cheap cartoon movie,” Clover told me after she heard everything. “So, when I saw you in the locker room earlier, you…”

“Yes, that was really me,” I told her as I covered my face in shame.

“Ow thank god I'm not going crazy!” clover shouted.

Wait, you just heard I turn into a sissy princess and teleport to dreamland with a diaper. Shouldn't you feel crazier?

“Hey, can I see the transformation!” Clover asked.

“No problem,” Pardie said as the diaper floated over to me and I immediately grab it.

“Ow fuck no!” I shout at the diaper. “I just got you off! I don't want to put you back on, especially when you're wet!”

“Understood princess,” Pardie told me.

“Princess?” Clover asked before she started laughing.

“Sadly it's the only thing it will call me,” I told her.

“Well, ‘princess’ your secrets safe with me,” Clover told me. “I won't tell anyone what's going on.”

“Thank you clover,” I tell her as we both take a seat on the couch.

That's when I suddenly feel the need to use the bathroom. 

“I'll be right back, I need to use the toilet,” I told Clover.

“Did you not use me earlier?”Pardie asked as I blushed a deep shade of red.

“It the other thing Pardie!” I yell at the diaper before I storm off.

“By the way Mis.Clover, may I ask a question?” Pardie asked.

“Um ok?” Clover replied. 

“With my knowledge from my previous owners, each one had a significant other with someone of the opposite sex. I know them as “boyfriends and lovers” but this is the first I've heard of someone of the opposite sex being “best friends.” Princess says it's because you do not see them in that way, why?”

Clover just looked at the diaper stunned. She wasn't expecting that type of question.

“Well, um you see.” Clover started to say but found it a little difficult to explain.

“Do you not like Princess?” Pardie asked.

“Huh? No, I like Amani just fine. He’s been my best friend for years.” Clover told the diaper.

“Then why is it that you don't see princess in that way?” Pardie asked. “Have you two tried being lovers?”

Clover just started laughing.

“Look, Amani did ask me out a few years ago, sadly I turned him down,” Clover told Pardie.

“Why is that?” Pardie asked.

“I'm just not attracted to guys,” Clover told Pardie. “I'm a lesbian so I like girls more.”

ch7

“Gorf a ekam” I said while holding the staff.

In front of me, the ground began to move and form into the shape of a small frog.

“Ok, I think I'm starting to get the hang of this,” I tell myself.

I've now had the staff for about 5 days now and have been practicing with it as much as possible.

One of the things I've learned is that I shouldn't use it too often.

Just like my sword, the staff needs to feed on pardie’s magic. 

On top of that, the more complicated the spell is, the more magic it needs. If you have already used said the spell, or if you don't have enough magic, then the spell will do nothing.

Also, if you're not specific on the spell, then the staff will make a guess and try to do the spell.

For example, my 'make a frog' spell was used 4 times. 3 times it made a frog out of earth, water, and fire, but couldn't with wind.

“A useful spell would be wall,” Pardie told me. “It could make a wall out of any of the elements.

Another thing about the staff is that it's a little tricky with specifics. For example, I used the spell burn, which burned my enemy, but when I tried the spell ‘burn that’ nothing happened. 

However, when I used the spell, burn that tree, it worked. so I learned you can't be too vague about a spell or can't be complicated with the spell.

I decided just to stick with my sword. it's easy to use and it doesn't use up much magic. I'll just save the staff for when I need it later.

______

During the last week, things haven't gone so well for me.

For starters, I got detention all week for leaving school like I did. I know it's stupid, and I could have waited until after school to talk to Clover, but ow well. It was worth it.

Mom wasn't so pleased with me about getting detention, but under the circumstances, she let me off with just a lecture. 

With Clover now knowing my secret, I now have someone to help keep an eye out for me. During lunch the next day, she came with me to the locker room and saw my transformation for herself.

I left her laughing on the floor while I flipped her off…

Since then, Clover has helped me out in any way she can. After I told her about how I'm not getting a lot of sleep and that I'm falling a little behind in a few classes, she decided to help me by doing some of my homework.

The catch is, she’s going to have to tooter me at least once a week in order for me to actually catch up and not fail any of the tests. 

But hey, at least she’s good at teaching.

______

“Ok pardie, I think that's enough for today,” I told the diaper as I started peeing into it.

How has peeing in a diaper already started to feel natural to me?

Once I was done I removed Pardie and reappeared in my room.

“Princess, don't you think it would be better to continue your journey without distractions?” Pardie asked me.

“Distractions?” I asked. 

“Before school started you were in dreamland most of the time. Now, your time there has dropped over 60%” Pardie told me. “At this rate, it may take you up to 3 years to find and collect the other items.”

“Well, I can't help it. While I want to get rid of you as fast as possible, I still need to go to school. Maybe when summer gets here I'll devote the entire time to finding the items, but for now, I need to go.” I told the diaper.

Clover and I agreed on having our study sections on Fridays since we can stay up all night.

Tonight, Glover's dad is working so she suggested I come over to her place.

God, I hope he’s gone before I get there…

I packed my overnight bag with some pajamas, my school books, my 3DS, and I grabbed an extra pillow. I then put Pardie back into his zip-up bag and stuffed him into the overnight bag with everything else.

About an hour later, I was knocking on Clovers front door.

“who is it?” a man asked as he opened the front door and looked down at me. “Ow, just you.”

Clovers dad is a big man. 6.5 with a muscular build. Back in high school, he used to be on the wrestling team, which is why he had clover join. In his final year of high school, he met clovers mother during a one night stand and accidentally got her pregnant. 

They both however didn't know that at the time and Clovers father joined the military. 5 months later, he learned he was going to be a father. 

For the next 4 years, Clovers parents had a strange relationship. Mostly with Clover's father staying in the military and supporting her through that. But, sadly Clover’s mom died and her father was forced to come back to take care of her. 

In all honesty, he's not a bad father. He’s always tried to go to all of Clovers school events, he takes interest in her life (which any teen would be annoyed with), and despite working shit hours, he does his best as a single dad.

He sadly just has one major problem….

“Hi Mr.Lynn” I greeted him.

“Whatever, get in here fag,” Mr.Lynn said as he walked away from the door.

Clover father hates gay people…

And to top it all off, he thinks I'm gay…

When we turned 14, Clover confronted my mom about being a lesbian. Because of how long we have been friends, Clover is basically family and my mom is like a second mother to Clover. 

But her father would never approve, and once told Clover if he ever found out she was gay he would send her to straight camp or something.

Well, one day while we were 14, Clover's dad sat her and me down and told us that from now on I wouldn't be allowed to stay over, and clover wouldn't be allowed to stay over at my place.

“Boys and girls your age tend to fool around. I don't want that for Clover,” he told us. 

“Daddy that won't happen!” Clover wined to him knowing she didn't feel that way about me.

“No clover, I know how boys think, and I know one day he will try to convince you to do something.” Mr.Lynn accused me.

I was about to protest, to say I would never do that. But clover told him something else.

“Amani is gay!” Clover told her father. “He wouldn't do anything to me!”

Let's just say from that day forward, Mr.Lynn has never fully liked me.

Heck, the only reason he still lets me come over to hang with Clover is because I'm her only friend. And because when he did still tell me to get the fuck out of his house, Clover stopped talking to him and shut herself in her room for 3 months.

the way he sees it, he would rather Clover have a gay friend over then a boyfriend.

“Clover is upstairs,” Mr.Lynn told me without looking at me as he went back to what he was doing.

“Thank you Mr.Lynn,” I told him before I went upstairs.

When I got to clovers room and was let inside I gave her a strange look. 

“Why is your dad still here?” I whispered.

“The car broke down again,” she whispered back. “I just found that out. Sorry.” 

“Fuck,” I whispered.

“What's wrong princess?” Pardie asked threw the backpack.

“Pardie, stay quiet for right now,” I whispered to the diaper.

“Dad is getting a cab and will be gone in 45 minutes,” Clover told me. “In the meantime, let's get some homework done.”

Besides the awkward greeting by Clover's dad, the rest of the night was fairly decent.

We did homework for about 3 hours until 10:00 PM. she had coppyed all the work on a printer and had me work on all of it. 

after homework, we decided to make a frozen pizza and play Pokemon while we waited.

“Fuck yea!” I yelled as I beat Clover’s Pokemon team with only my swampert and gardevoir.

“Shut up Amani. This is just one of the things you're good at.” Clover told me as she leaned back on her couch. “Next time I'll win once I catch a tapu or the ultra beast.”

“Ya whatever,” I told her as we went back to single player and continued our games.

After a little while, Clover stopped playing her game and asked me something.

“So, how long before you stop being the “princess?” Clover asked me.

“Pardie tells me about 3 years at this rate,” I tell her.

“How many items do you still need to collect? What do they turn into?” Clover asked.

I have already asked Pardie that same question and decided to let him answer it.

“Princes must collect the pacifier, the rattle, the booties, the mittens, blanket, bottle, blox, and stuffed animal,” Pardie told clover.

“So all baby related items.” clover confirmed.

“Yes, each one turns into a powerful weapon to be used by princess,” Pardie told her.

“What do they turn into?” clover asked. 

“Data corrupted,” Pardie told us.

“What?” clover asked.

“Data corrupted,” Pardie repeated.

“It's just something he repeats,”I told clover. “Besides the sword and staff, he doesn't know anything about the other weapons other than their location, and what their base form is.”

“But that doesn't make sense.” clover told me. 

“Data corrupted. Hypothesis, data must have been corrupted when I lost my connection to the items.” Pardie told us.

“Ok then,” Clover told the diaper. “What's the next item Amani is close to?”

“Do not know,” Pardie replied. “I know of all the locations, but I have no data on what they are or what awaits us.”

“On a scale of 1-10, how likely will Amani get all the items?” Clover asked.

“My scale of princes would be a 2-10,” Pardie told us.

“WHAT!” Clover and I both screamed in surprise before clover started laughing.

“What do you mean a two?” I asked pardie.

“Simply, you are unmotivated to find the items, you are not that strong, and you barely know how to use a sword. Should you face a challenging opponent, you will most likely lose.” Pardie told us.

“Wow Amani, even the diaper talks shit about you,” Clover told me.

I don't know why, but I had the unnatural feeling to prove them wrong and I grabbed Pardie. 

“FINE!” I yelled. “You want me to find another item then I will!”

“Wait, what?” clover asked as I stormed past her and went into the bathroom.

I had already pulled down my pants and having Pardie unfolded when Clover banged on the door.

“Amani, it was a joke!” Clover told me, but it was too late. 

Pardie was around my waist and I had transformed into my pink dress before disappearing into a cloud of pink smoke.

Edited by lightman (see edit history)

ch 8

“Pardie where's the next weapon!” I demanded

“12 miles to your right princess,” Pardie told me.

“STOP CALLING ME THAT!” I yelled at the diaper before grabbing the staff. “YLF!”

I suddenly leaped into the air and began flying towards the direction Pardie told me.

“Princess, I do not think this is a wise decision,” Pardie told me.

“Shut up you stupid diaper!” I yelled at it. “You wanted me to get the next weapon, so now I'm getting it!”

I honestly didn't know what was wrong with me at this moment. Normally I shrug off comments like that easily. Why was I so worked up now?

Clover has said much worse things to me for years and I've never snapped like this.

Maybe it has to do with Pardie. Ever since I found the stupid diaper I've just been getting more and more stressed. 

I haven't slept well, I go to school tired, every chance I get I come to dreamland, hell I'm even forced to look like a fucking SISSY!

And after all of that, Pardie ranks me a 2? Just because I'm not here 24/7!? Then to have clover laugh at me too!

I swear, as soon as I brake this link to this diaper I'm throwing it into an incinerator!

When my spell finally ended I landed just 3 miles from the next item. I was planning on saving that spell for later, but with things how they are, it didn't matter.

Taking a look around me. I could see a bunch of “dreamers” floating around me.

Dreamers are little-colored orbs that float around dreamland. 

When a person falls asleep, their consciousness comes to dreamland to dream. the orb then floats around dreamland and using the person's subconscious, they create the dream scenario the persons dreams about. However, people tend to forget their dreams upon waking up.

When I first came to dreamland and learned about them, I learned that they don't seem to see me or pick up on my presence. 

You could do anything to these orbs and have nothing happen. Pardie told me that by interacting with the orbs I could manipulate a person's dreams. But other than that I have no clue who’s dreams I'm messing with or what they're dreaming about.

Another thing, if an orb would be destroyed, the person dreaming will just wake up in the real world. I even sliced one in half and it just disappeared. (whoever I woke up, sorry!)

the dreamers are also the food source of the nightmares.

“Ok pardie, where am I going?” I asked the diaper.

“Just head forward princess,” Pardie told me.

As I walked, I began to wonder about the dreamers around me. Which for a little while got my mind off of me being angry.

I wondered what each color means, if I could find out who they were, if I smashed two of them together would they fuse,...

After about 20 minutes I came to the edge of a hill that had a staircase. 

“Is it up there?” I asked.

“Yes princess.” pardie told me.

So without wasting any more time I climbed the stairs.

When I reached the top I was surprised to see a long yellow brick road leading to a small house.

“Pardie, where's the temple?” I asked.

“There is no temple princes,” Pardie told me.

“But the staff was located in a temple,” I told the diaper. “I thought they all were placed in one.”

“False. Each weapon was placed in specific locations to protect dreamland. The location around them doesn't matter.” Pardie told me.

I just sighed and shrugged. I just needed to get inside and get the weapon and get out.

As we began walking down the path I suddenly stopped when I heard something.

“Pardie sword!” I commanded from the diaper and pulled the sword out of my ass.

I stood there a moment. 

Ok, I faced a chimera when I got the sword and a spider-filled hamster when I got the staff.

Now I heard something coming from the trees. Ya, I wouldn't be surprised if something was going to try to stop me from getting the next weapon.

“Ok come on out nightmare!” I yelled out. “Let me kick your ass so I can get the weapon!”

But nothing happened. For a second I thought I might have been wrong when I thought I heard something. Then I heard shaking from a few yards in front of me.

I got into a fighting stance, ready to kill whatever came out. 

Then a dreamer popped out of the woods.

God dammit, relay? Was I scared for a moment by a dreamer?

My body began to relaxed a moment.

Then I saw a big flash of pink appear and snatched the dreamer!

“WHAT THE!” I yelled as the sudden movement scared the crap out of me. (almost literally because I need to take a shit right now and I don't want to use pardie for that!)

The pink thing then walked out of the woods and onto the yellow brick road.

My eyes went wide with a mixture of fear and excitement!

Standing 40 yards away from me was a 7’00 tall pink velociraptor with the dreamer still in its mouth!

I watched as the dinosaur crushed the dreamer in its jaws, killing it!

That's when I was finally able to jump back into reality and prepare for a fight!

The dinosaur had its head slightly turned as it looked at me with one eye. It's eye looking me up and down as if scanning me.

Its mouth began to open and I expected it to let out a roar and charge for an attack!

But instead….

“BHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!” the dinosaur laghed.

“W-wh..” I said as I watched the pink dinosaur laugh hysterically as it looked right at me.

A FUCKING PINK DINOSAUR WAS LAUGHING AT ME!!!

“SHUT UP BARNEY!” I yelled at the dinosaur!

“I-I'm sorry!” the dinosaur said and I just stared at it. “I just wasn't expecting you to look so funny!

“W-wait you…” I said as the dinosaur suddenly turned to fully face me.

“Pink the Dinosaur, pleasure to meet you.” the dinosaur told me as it gave a slight bow.

I was speechless as I watched to dinosaur bow in front of me.

“Well?” the dinosaur said as it turned again to look at me. “I told you my name is Pink, mind telling me yours?”

“A-Amani!” I told the dinosaur.

“Amani, such a lovely name.” the dinosaur said as it gave me a creepy tooth smile. “Tell me, Amani, why are you dressed like that? And where in dreamland did you find such a lovely looking diaper?”

“I-i uh”I stuttered.

I don't know why, but the fact that I'm in front of a giant pink talking dinosaur has just fried my brain for a moment.

“I am pardie,” Pardie said to the dinosaur. “And this is Princess, the guardian of dreamland.”

Pink just stared at us for a moment. 

“Pardie and the princess you say? But aren't princesses supposed to be girls?” Pink asked.

“Technicality,” Pardie told Pink.

Suddenly Pink started laughing once more.

That's when I started to get mad again and remembered why I was here.

“Pardie, what is that thing?” I asked the diaper.

“Didn't I just say I'm Pink the DINOSAUR?” pink said as it gave me a confused look. “I did say that right?”

“The dinosaur in front of us is a nightmare,” Pardie told me.

“Then how can it talk?” I asked.

“Some nightmares possess the ability of speech,” Pardie told me.

“I can also sing and dance,” Pink added and gave a little tap dance with its tiny arms spread wide.

“Ok, this is starting to get weird,” I told myself. “Look, unless you want to die, please move out of my way.”

“Ow man, for a princess you definitely don't act like one.” pink said with a smile growing on the dinosaurs face.

“I won't warn you again,” I told Pink. my sword pointed right at it.

“Well, I'm sorry princess Amani, but I'm actually under orders to protect this weapon. If you want it, then you must go through me.

I gripped my sword tightly as I stared at the dinosaur. I just need to get past it.

I immediately charged straight for pink, ready to slice off the dinosaurs head. But Pink bolted right into the trees.

“Hey!’ i yelled and stopped. Why was it running?

That's when I noticed the house and decided to bolt towards it. If the dinosaur doesn't want to fight, then so be it. I'll just grab the weapon and get out of here.

However, I didn't make it 20 yards when a dinosaur tail swung out of the trees and knocked me 15 yards back!

“What the?” I ask but Pink was gone yet again!

“Pink is using its speed and tree cover to there advantage,” Pardie told me.

“Ok, hand me the staff,” I told pardie.

With the staff in hand, I decided to try the same thing with the spiders.

“Ruasonid nrub!” I called out. (after having Pardie tell me the spell)

But nothing happened.

“Why didn't it-OW!” I yelled out when I felt something bite my BUTT!!

I spun around and saw a tiny pink velociraptor biting my butt!

I swung at it with my staff but it let go before I could hit it.

“Thank god you still had a clean diaper on!” I heard a very squeaky voice and realized it was Pinks.

“Wait you can shrink!?” I asked.

“Yep,” a fully regrown pink said as it appears in front of me and once again knocked me away with its tail.

The dinosaur is just playing with me!

“Come on, is that really the best you can do?” Pink asked me.

“I'm not done!” I yelled as I got back up and held both my sword and staff in each hand.

For a moment, a flash of excitement appeared in Pinks' eyes. Then I charged.

Pink closed its eyes and mumbled something. Then roared so loud, it emitted shockwaves that threw me back!

“Prince! Wet the diaper! It will protect you!” Pardie yelled at me as I started to get up.

Oh right! I forgot!

I was getting back up and peeing into the diaper when suddenly Pink leaped right on top of me!

“That protection spell is good,” Pink said as both of its feet were pinning down my hands and weapons. “But it two downsides. doesn't last long and if you dont kill your attaker or get away, youll die.”

Pink let out one last roar right in my face before I vanished in a puff of smoke.

Pink took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Somewhat glad I was now gone.

“SILVER!” Pink yelled out.

After a few seconds, a golem made out of silverware stepped out from behind the trees.

“Go tell the others that her worst nightmare has come true. We must not let the princess or Pardie near IT.” Pink told the golem.

“...” the golem said and left.

(this is the most curint story pink has posted yesterday. at the end of there chapteres they ask people to vote on what they would like to see next in the chapter.)

Now then time for the next vote!
Poop or no poop?

• 3 weeks later...

“AAAAAA!” I screamed out as the dinosaur's teeth were just inches away from my face as it let out a terrifying roar!

Then I was suddenly surrounded by pink smoke and I was transported back to Clover's bathroom, still screaming my head off!

“Amani!" I heard clover yell from behind the locked bathroom door. “Amani what happened!”

I was packing too much, I didn't even know what to do besides stay on the floor and try my hardest to breathe.

“Princess, are you all right?” Pardie asked me. 

But I didn't say anything to the diaper either. All I did, was staring up at the ceiling.

“I almost just died… I almost died... I almost died…”I repeated over and over.

I don't know how long I was there, but I was only snapped out of my daze when Clover lifted me up off the floor and held me.

It had taken her a little while, but she managed to unlock the door with a bobby pin and found me lying on my back and mumbling about dying.

“Amani, your ok, your safe,” Clover said as she knelt down beside me and lifted my upper body onto her legs. “I got you, your safe.”

She looked down at me, her beautiful eyes staring into mine as my mind started to catch up to me.

Tears started to form in my eyes as I rolled over and wrapped my arms around her waist and cried into her stomach.

“Its ok Amani, you're safe now,” Clover whispered as she began to stroke my hair. Just waiting for me to calm down.

“I-i-i almost died!” I cried out. 

“Its, ok, you're safe now,” Clover told me.

I don't know how long we were like that, but eventually, I stopped crying and just rested my head on her lap.

“So, what exactly happen over there?” Clover asked me.

The memory still fresh in my mind, I couldn't help but think about it over and over.

“I tried to fight a pink dinosaur,” I told clover.

“Pink dinosaur?” Clover asked confused.

I just nodded. 

“It was a completely one-sided fight. I-if I had not come back…” I was on the verge of crying once again when Clover rubbed my head to calm me.

“Its ok now, you're safe,” Clover told me. “Come on, dinner is ready, let's go eat.”

Clover helped me to my feet and for the first time, I realized I was still wearing my pink outfit.

“What the?” I said confused. “Pardie, why are you still on me?”

“When the tab was removed, it fell back into place after teleportation,” Pardie told me. “Because of the threat that awaits us, I have not sent us back.”

I then reached down and tried to remove the diaper. It didn't budge. 

“Fuck!” I yelled

“What's wrong?” Clover asked.

“One of Pardie's qwerks,” I told her. “It can only come off of me once I use the diaper. if I use the diaper and remove the tab I turn back to normal. But if I somehow put the diaper back on, I'll have to use the diaper again before I can take it off.”

Clover just looked at me, then down at the diaper.

“So, right now your…” Clover didn't finish that sentence.

“Stuck in a cold wet diaper,” I told her. “And I'm stuck in this fucking dress…”

Under better circumstances, Clover would be making fun of me. 

This was by far, one of the funniest situations I could be in. but after what just happened, she knew better.

“So, why don't you just use it right now?” Clover asked.

“... I cant…” I tell her before blushing and looking away.

“Why?” Clover asked.

“Princess let out all there urine when they were scared by the dinosaur,” Pardie told her.

“Oh…” Clover replied.

“There is one other option,” Pardie told us.

“What?” clover and I asked.

“Poop” Pardie replied.

“FUCK NO!” I yell at the diaper and made Clover jump. “I can stand wetting you, but there is no way in hell I'm pooping in you!”

Finally, clover let out a small laugh.

“Ok, then let's get you a lot of water so you can pee your diaper,” Clover told me as she took my hand and lead me to the kitchen.

I felt so weird in the wet diaper. 

This was only my second time in a wet diaper (being forced to keep it on) and I really wasn't use to it. I had a slight waddle as I got used to it.

“Pardie, is there any way you can get rid of the cold pee?” I asked the diaper. 

“Sorry princess, but the next cleaning time won't be for another 20 minutes,” Pardie told me.

“Great,” I whine. Now I'm stuck in this wet diaper for a while.

“Cheer up Amani,” cover said as she handed me a large glass of water. “This should help.”

I quickly chugged it down and got another one to go with my pizza.

After everything I went through, I was now starving.

As I eat, Clover kept looking at me.

This was the first time she really got a good look at my pink outfit.

My knee-length socks and black shoes. My frilly skirt that only covered half of the pink diaper. the short-sleeved pink shirt that didn't even cover my bellybutton with a red vest red ribbons over it.Then my hair that turned into a light pink color with a small bow sticking out the side of my head.

Of course, the outfit looked ridiculous on me.  But Clover couldn't help but think the outfit still looked a little cute. She then began to wonder how I would look if I was actually a girl.

Clover had to stop herself from giggling at that thought.

Soon, the both of them were done and decided to head upstairs to Clover room again and play a few more games before bed. Hopefully, I would have finally peed in Pardie to finally remove the stupid diaper.

They were both near the top of the stars when they heard the front door open.

“Clover! I'm home!” Clover’s dad yelled. 

Suddenly both Clover and I shot a glance at each other. 

“Oh fuck,” we whispered to each other.

“Quick, go to my room and get that diaper off!” Clover said in a harsh whisper as she shoved me forward as she went downstairs.

“Hi daddy, why are you back so soon?” Clover asked.

“Work fucked up my schedule again. Mistaken me for a different guy.” Mr. Lynn said then looked around. “Where's the fag?”

I was currently up stars trying my hardest to pee. To pee anything, but the water didn't have time to go through my system yet so I was now stuck!

“Fuck fuck fuck!” I whispered as I tried to think of anything to do.

Mr. Lynn was by far the one person I could not let see me like this! He already thinks I'm gay, I don't need him thinking I'm a sissy too!

“Princess now might be the best time to poop,” Pardie told me.

I just stared at the diaper for a moment. Then I bent down.

I realized I would rather poop in a diaper, then dare let Mr. Lynn think I'm a sissy.

I gave a quick grunt and tried to push as hard as I could but nothing came out. 

I tried again, nothing.

Fuck! I'm so not comfortable with this! My body just doesn't want to go in this situation!.

But I force it, and continue to push!

Then it finally happened. I was pushing so hard, the sudden rush of poop filling the diaper nearly knocked me off balance!

The back of Pardie immediately began expanding. Filling up with a day worth of poop.

I was completely disgusted with myself as I continued to fill the diaper. I was really doing this, I was really pooping in a diaper like a baby, A SISSY BABY!

The moment I was done, I grabbed the tab of the diaper and pulled it free from it. 

In a puff of smoke, I was back in my normal clothes with a dirty diaper still around my waist.

I was about to completely take off Pardie when Clovers bedroom door suddenly opened.

Suddenly I froze. Mr. Lynn looking at me in surprise. 

I stood before him, a 16-year-old with his pants around his ankles and to him, looked like I was putting on a diaper.

Clover suddenly pushed him out of the way and slammed the door shut.

“Daddy, I let me explain,” Clover said from behind the door.

(time to vote! What will Clover tell her dad?)
1) The truth?
2)Amani needs them for bed?
3) I dared him to wear it?
4) “It's my new fetish, I like seeing boys in diapers and I begged him to do it!” (this is just a joke, a vote here goes to 5.)
5) Nothing, she blanks and can't think of anything.
______
Authors note.

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG     T.T

I have just been so busy with other stories, work, and getting sick. I even somehow deleted this chapter yesterday in my sick haze…

But I finally have it done! Now comes the hard part, what to do about Amani’s training? If anyone has any good ideas on how Amani can train let me know! I'm currently too tired to think of anything at the moment...

• 1 month later...

from pink

Thank you to everyone that voted on Forced to save dreamland!

I finally tallied them up and I decided to share with you who won and what the others would have done in the story.

With 0 votes, 5) Nothing, she blanks and can't think of anything.
This one is the most simple. Clover would not be able to think of an excuse and would lead to Amani being thrown out of the house.

With 1 vote, 4) “It's my new fetish, I like seeing boys in diapers and I begged him to do it!”
As this was only a gag choice it would have been the same as #5. But with clover mentally thinking up that excuse before deciding not to say it.

With 2 votes, 1) The truth?
This one was special, should clover decide to tell the truth, Amani would be forced to either prove everything by putting on the used diaper or get kicked out and Clover labeled a lier by her dad and not trusted.

With 3 votes, 2)Amani needs them for bed?
This one would see clover lie to her dad and have him somewhat believe it. But it would force Amani to tell clover’s dad that he is out of diapers (not wanting to put on Pardie right now) and be forced to buy his own to keep the lie going.

Lastly, the winner with 4 votes, 3) I dared him to wear it?!!!!!!

I will emit, I thought it would be #4 that would get the most votes. Anyway, I'm glad to see this one!  Look forward to seeing this chapter soon!