Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

8 hours ago, gohome1 said:

First have Lilly have to buy diapers when she is already messy and she must admit to the cashier they are for her (could be the girl from the pharmacy being the cashier)

Second have Jackson changing Lilly's messy diaper a public bathroom and have someone walk in on it.

thanks for the suggestions. pink will love them 🙂

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

part 4- lily   Lily slammed the front door shut and locked the deadbolt. Her knees were trembling, and she leaned back against it and gave into her nerves and fear as she slumped down. Betwe

Lily’s eyes began to open as she let out a yawn. her body felt stiff and sore, yet strangely relaxed at the same time. “What happened?” Lily asked as she began to sit up and feel the mushy diaper

VOTES ARE HERE!!!!! Simons gender Man 27 Woman 16 Simons age Younger (20-25) 29 Older (25+) 4 Simons identity someone Lily knows (like family 1 or friend 15, su

Simon says voting!

So, we currently only have 6 options to vote for. I reworded them slightly to be easier to pick.

Lily gets revenge and turns Simon into a playmate.
Lily, in a messy diaper, cums while riding Simon's leg and the desk girl changes her diaper.
Lily must buy diapers and ask the cashier for a change. (maybe Gwen ^.^)
Have Simon change Lily in public and someone sees her.
Messy diaper spanking!
Lily wets the diaper so much, it leaks. 

Personally, I was hoping for something a little more creative, but I like the ideas ^.^

You all have 2 days to vote on what will be in the final chapter of Simon says!!!! 

well, it's hard to believe but we got a 3-way tie! (i take votes from all 4 sites I post on.) so instead of just doing another vote, I'm going to use all 3!

the next chapter of Simon says will have Lilly get her messy bottom spanked before having her go to a store to buy more. then taken somewhere public for a diaper change.

this is going to be interesting 😉

It took Lily a moment to come out of the haze of her orgasm before she realized just what she did.

“O-oh gwad!” Lily said with the pacifier in her mouth as she sat up in the chair.

“Yes, baby girl?” Jackson said as he sat on his desk and smirked at her.

Lily had nothing to say. What could she say? She just pleasured herself right in front of him while calling him daddy!

And based on the bulge from his pants, Lily could tell he liked the show.

She had to get out of here. She had to just get away from Jackson before he made her feel any stranger. 

Get away before she becomes his diaper loving pervert.

But how?

She just shit her diaper and could smell just how bad she was. Not to mention only Jackson could remove her panties! If she tried to leave now, she wouldn't be able to get the bus. Plus with how revealing her outfit was already, she was sure he diaper would be showing now. 

“D-daddy?” Lily said shyly “c-can I h-have a change?”

This was her only hope. She hoped, no was begging for this to work!

As soon as she gets her diaper changed, she would take off fast!

“Are you sure baby girl?.” Jackson asked as he stood up. “You seemed to enjoy that dirty diaper quite a lot just a moment ago.”

Lily could only blush harder at the thought of what she just did. And already she was getting horny for another round…

“P-please!” Lily begged. 

“Please what?” Jackson asked as he walked behind his desk.

“Please change my messy diaper daddy,” Lily asked again in a little girl voice.

Jackson smiled.

“Ok baby girl, one moment,” Jackson told Lily who for a moment was smiling that she would get the panties off and a change right then! But Jackson picked up his phone. “Hi, please cancel my next few appointments for today. Our new secretary seems to be having a wardrobe malfunction and I'm going to be helping her with that.”

“Yes, sir. Will do.” the desk lady’s voice said from the other line.

Jackson then picked up some car keys and smiled. “Ready to go baby girl?

“G-go? Go were!?” Lily sputtered out in confusion.

“To the store to get you more diapers silly,” Jackson told her.

“W-what! N-no!” Lily shouted as she stood up. “I have diapers at home! I can be changed…”

But lily then let out an eep as the vibrator was turned back on at full blast. Causing a moment of confusion. That was all Jackson needed to grab Lily's arm, bend her over his desk, and start the spanking!

“Such a naughty baby,” Jackson said after a few swats. “Saying no to daddy. Who’s a naughty little girl?”

The spanking continued and Lily found it hard to concentrate again! The spanking, the messy diaper, the vibrator playing with her sensitive spot! She should be hating this all!

"I'm a naughty baby!" Lilly replied as her diaper was smacked. "Very naughty!"

“It seems like my baby girl is liking her punishment,” Jackson says as he notices the horny smile creeping onto Lily's face.

"Yes! Don't stop! punish this naughty baby girl!" Lily yelled as Jackson spanked harder and harder! Intill Lily let out yet another orgasmic cry!

Jackson smiled at his work as he saw the Lily's exhausted body lay on his desk with a look of bliss on her face as she just came twice in her messy diapers one after the other. 

With little to no effort, Jackson lifted his little girl into his arms. She was too exhausted from her fun to even think of fighting back as Jackson walked out of a back door to his office and into a private parking lot where his car waited for him.

He put her in the back seat and buckled her up before getting in himself and driving off. Knowing exactly where he was going next.

After a few minutes to calm down, Lily was finally able to start thinking clearly again. And realized there was nothing at the moment for her to do but go with whatever Jackson had planned.

‘First chance I get ill run!’ Lily thought to herself.

Then they parked at a familiar pharmacy, and Lily's eyes went wide.

“Ok baby girl, go buy yourself some more diapers,” Jackson told lily as he handed her a $20 bill. “And get yourself a nice treat.” 

“N-no! I c-cant!” Lily stammered. She can't go inside to buy diapers! Not while being in a messy one!

But another blast from the vibrator stopped her from saying more.

“Is baby girl going to tell daddy no again?” Jackson asked. “Does she need another spanking before he takes her inside himself to get the diapers?”

Lily knew just what that would mean.

go inside and have a chance to hide the messy diaper, or get another diaper spanking and possibly show the world what type of diaper pervert she was before going in and still getting the diapers. 

Lily got out of the car and did her best to pull her dress as far down as she could to cover up the messy diaper before walking inside.

Gwen was still inside and was slightly bored. Hoping something interesting would happen. 

Then interesting walked through the door and Gwen lit up!

“OH! Your back! Did you fill out the application already?” Gwen asked excited that she might have someone join her pharmacy family.

“N-no. not y-yet.” Lily said with a noticeable stutter and a red face. “I'm just h-here to...look around.”

Lily quickly went into the closest aisle in hopes of her diaper not being discovered.

But Gwen wasn't born yesterday as a smile formed on her already happy face.

She already knew Lily had on a diaper, add that with the strange behavior and the stutter, she could tell it was now used.

‘OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! This must be her first diaper outing!!!!!’ Gwen squealed in her mind. 

Lily quickly searched for the diaper aisle after grabbing a few snack items to make it look like she was probably picking up the diapers for a friend or something.

When she found them, Lily was surprised that the pharmacy had a full aisle of nothing but diapers! But that was the least of her concerns. She needed to find her diapers.

But which should she get?

She knew her size, but couldn't risk getting the adult diapers. Should she get a kids one? If she got the one with……..

“These are what you're looking for,” Gwen said right beside Lily and made her nearly jump out of her skin! “Oh, sorry, didn't mean to scare you.”

Gwen grabbed the package of adult diapers in just her size and for a moment Lily panicked!

“N-no. I'm ge-getting someth-ing for my niece.” Lily fibed in hopes that Gwen really hadn't found out her secret!

“No need to lie darling. I already know.” Gwen said with a wink and started walking back towards the register. “Oh look! A penny!”

Gwen purposely bent down and flashed her own diaper in lily’s shocked direction.

It took Lily a moment or two to even begin to process what just happened. But slowly she followed Gwen back towards the register.

As Gwen was walking past the window, she noticed Jackson sitting in the car who gave her a smile and wave. Gwen gave one back.

As soon as they reached the register, Gwen quickly scanned and bagged the items before giving them to Lily. “have a nice day!”

“W-wait, I haven't paid!” Lily commented.

“Consider it a gift to a fellow diaper lover,” Gwen told her with another wink. “Besides, you don't want to keep your daddy waiting out there, do you?

Lily's mind was racing as she took the bag and made her way to the door.

“Come back anytime you want a diaper playmate!” Gwen called to Lily as she left. 

All the while wondering if Jackson had planned all that!!!!!

Nope, Jackson just picked a random pharmacy that sold diapers. 

“What did the cashier think of you buying your diapers?” Jackson asked playfully as a blushing lily got into the car but said nothing as he drove away.

Lily remained quiet, partly hugging the package of diapers as her mind raced with everything that happened the last few days.

It didn't help that every now and then Jackson would turn the vibrator on and disrupted her train of thought for a moment before turning it off.

For a moment, she wasn't sure if she should scream at Jackson to knock it off! Or ask daddy for more…

But that thought would have to wait as they pulled up to park.

“Huh?” Lily said as she looked at the park and recognized it as the same one she was forced to go to. 

“Let's go baby girl,” Jackson said as he stepped out of the car while holding a backpack.

“B-but…” Lily said while still in the car but saw the remote for her vibrator in Jackson's hands and quickly got out of the car.

“Such a good girl,” Jackson told Lily as he grabbed a diaper out of the pack and gently took Lily’s hand and lead Lily into the park.

Jackson was already a bit taller than her, but standing next to him, waring not only a messy, wet diaper, with plastic panties, and being very nervous that someone might see them, made Lily feel even smaller next to him. And in some part of her, excited!

Why was this happening! She could be seen at any moment! Become a complete laughing stock! And yet, some part of her was turned on by all of that!

Thankfully, however, it was getting late and no one was around to see Lily as the pervert baby she was becoming.

Jackson lead Lily to where the public bathrooms were for the park. 

‘Finally! I can get my diaper changed!’ Lily thought but instead was shocked when Jackson walked past them.

“B-but…” Lily says as she looks back at the bathroom than at Jackson. “Change?”

She didn't mean for it to sound as childish, or as heartbreaking as it sounded but Jackson just smiled at Lily.

“Daddy is going to change you right now sweetie,” he told her as he stopped in front of a park bench, just a few feet from the bathrooms!

He then let go of Lily's hand and opened his backpack. Inside, Lily could see all the items needed to change a baby. He did have a diaper bag!

Jackson just pulled out a changing mat and laid it on the bench before turning to his little girl.

“Ok, princess. Be a good girl for daddy and lay down so he can change you.” Jackson told her.

But Lily didn't move. Her mind trying to think of something to do, something to say!

“If you're a good girl, daddy will let you do something fun,” Jackson told lily. 

“Fun?” Lily asked meekly before blushing and knowing what that probably meant. Her lower region became excited at the thought.

Without any more fuss, Lily was finally on the bench as daddy removed her panties and untaped her diaper. 

“Such a stinky girl,” Jackson comments and making lily blush and try to hide her face with her hands as daddy lifted up her legs to clean the mess.

When he gets out the wipes, he made sure she was VERY clean. Especially her princess part that brought a moan from Lily as Daddy cleaned it. 

Finally, came the baby powder and the diaper. 

The diaper was nowhere near as thick or fluffy as the one daddy got her, but a diaper was a diaper. 

Jackson cleaned up the diaper supplies and picked up the full diaper before walking a few feet away to throw it away.

This was her chance! She didn't have the plastic panties and this diaper didn't have the vibrator! She could just run home!

But...that fun thing sounded tempting…

When Jackson turned back, he smiled as he saw his baby girl waiting patiently for her ‘fun’. 

He walked over and sat beside Lily before petting her head.

“You are daddy's good girl aren't you.” daddy praised her.

“Y-yes daddy,” Lily said while blushing more.

“Now are you ready for some fun time?” daddy asked and Lily nodded while still looking at the ground.

Daddy then reached over and picked Lily up and sat her on his knee and started bouncing her up and down.

For a moment, Lily was confused. Was this really it?

Her dress was slightly lifted up as daddy held her in place as he bounced her.

“Isn't this fun sweetie?” daddy asked. 

Lily just looked back at him with a slight pout. This wasn't what she had in mind.

“Hey, baby girl, what's that over there?” Daddy asked as he pointed in front of them and Lily looked.

Lily looked but couldn't see what he was talking about. But after focusing on the distance, threw the trees surrounding the park, she could see a restaurant. One with big windows and people sitting near them. 

“Do you think they saw you?” Daddy asked as lily's heart began to race. “Did they see the stinky baby get her diaper changed by daddy?”

Did they!? No no no! They were too far away. Ya, there's no way they could see her. But, she could see them…

“Now they can see the little girl in her new diaper playing horsey on daddy's knee.” Daddy said as he continued to bounce her. “They can see what a good baby you are.

Her heart was racing again as she could barely see the people eating in the restaurant. All they had to do was look over and they could see the diaper pervert riding on daddy! 

Every movement seemed to turn her on even more as she stared at the people.

“D-daddy s-stop…” Lily moaned as her excitement was hitting a fever pitch. If she didn't calm down now, she was afraid of what might happen.

“I already did. But your the one still playing.” Daddy said as Lily looked down and saw his knee no longer bouncing, but her hips moving up and down as she rode his leg!

“Its ok baby, your just playing.” Daddy said in a slight whisper. “Show the nice people just how naughty you can play.”

It was as if something snapped and Lily could no longer control herself.  Her eyes locked on the people in the distance that could possibly see her. Her hands now locked onto daddy’s knee as her hips rocked back and forth to rub her diaper crotch on daddy's leg.

“That's my good girl.” Daddy told her as he pets her head. “Tell daddy how much fun you're having.”

“L-lots of fun! D-daddy! C-cant s-stop!” Lily moaned out. 

“Why would you stop? Such a good girl deserves to have some naughty fun time.” daddy 

“Y-yes daddy! I'm a naughty girl!”

“Who’s a naughty girl?” Daddy asked as he pulled Lily back and shoved his hand down the front of her diaper! His hand playing with her sensitive spot!

This drove lily mad as she began rocking her hips on daddy's hand, practically begging him inside!

“Yours! I'm your baby girl! Naughty baby! Please daddy! Please make me cum!” Lily begged. And that was all daddy needed to hear as he stuck his fingers inside.

Daddy had to cover his baby's mouth as her moans grew louder and louder as his hand played with her! 

“Cum for daddy,” Jackson commanded as Lily had her mind shattering orgasm!

Lily lay slumped over daddy as she was catching her breath, her eyes glazed over while a smile was plastered on her face.

“What does my diaper pervert say?” daddy asked.

“Thank woo. Dadda.” Lily moaned out.

1 year later.

Lily finally got to bobs party. It looked like it was just getting started. Her hair was curled, she had a dark blue dress with a pastel floral, with tights and white panties.

The party was fun, there was food, music, and plenty of people to talk to. Much like the one bob threw last year.

She was having a really good time.

Lily was about to talk to someone when a funny feeling suddenly hit her. Lilly didn't bother to run to the nearest bathroom, she just smiled as what felt like a freight train hit her with 2 days worth of poop exploded into her tights!

She looked around for a moment and found whom she wanted. Hurring over, she grabbed her daddy by his harm as he smiled at her.

“I did it, daddy!” Lily said happily as she did what he asked her to. To relive what she should have done. “Daddy, please put me back in my diaper like a good girl!

"Simon says, good girl."

******************the end

and finally, the story is done!

thank you all for your support and love for this story!

and a special thanks to sparkledust1 for allowing me to use Gwen one last time ^.^

please, let me know what you thought about this story and what you would rank it! (1-10)