Sign In

Bladder Control

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm submissive, so it's being controlled all the way for me. I did used to sometimes have fantasies as a teenager of making another girl wet, but I honestly think I was just projecting my own desire t

I prefer to be controlled right now I would love to be controlled I just started a new medication where I have to drink a lot of water a little training would be nice I prefer to be controlled

I'm a submissive person and prefer being controlled.

It's always been a submissive thing and mess thing, I've never been a huge fan of bladder control.. But as I play with watersports more and more, I don't mind it as much, I just don't get super turned on by it. I would be more than happy if I was able to arouse others with it, like whomever may be giving me commands, but otherwise bladder control is more of a requirement rather than entertainment, or kink ? its the mess, and a little bit of humiliation ?

• 2 months later...
On 3/9/2018 at 12:52 PM, Ronyo said:

In sexual activity the submissive is the one in technical control since they can say when it stops (Of course doms that ignore this break said control, but those people are horrid and need to be avoided). So you are essentially taking control of a situation you were previously at the mercy of. That's the boring, stuffy intellectual way of explaining it.

Power dynamics are so fun when you really think them thru all the way.

Definitely more fun to be the one in control of the situation though.  I like to take a girls normal routine and just mess with it a little bit... such as:

• Asking them to drink a bit more than usual
  • No "preemptive" potty breaks, ie no going when leaving home or work just "because" you might need to go later
  • Giving them a set number of potty breaks per day (paired with a certain amount to drink) and then reducing the number of potty breaks or slowly pushing them further apart each day
  • Always have a glass of water right before bedtime.
Edited by MrMakeherWait (see edit history)
23 hours ago, MrMakeherWait said:

Power dynamics are so fun when you really think them thru all the way.

Definitely more fun to be the one in control of the situation though.  I like to take a girls normal routine and just mess with it a little bit... such as:

• Asking them to drink a bit more than usual
  • No "preemptive" potty breaks, ie no going when leaving home or work just "because" you might need to go later
  • Giving them a set number of potty breaks per day (paired with a certain amount to drink) and then reducing the number of potty breaks or slowly pushing them further apart each day
  • Always have a glass of water right before bedtime.

Don't quote me on something I said a year ago. I completely forgot this topic even existed.

In my teens and early 20s I liked controlling.  But it seldom produced the results I wanted.  Being controlled feels normal to me.  It was often to pee rather than to hold.  It often has been my normal.  Almost always a female controls me. 

My tendency toward too powerful bladder spasms (OAB) after short waits motivated my parents to send me to the washroom before dinner, after dinner, between TV shows, before bed, almost any time.  They instructed my older girl cousins and an aunt to do the same.   So they controlled my bladder to empty when it didn't need emptying (at least IMO).  Until age 10, my parents, cousins, aunts, teachers and during play even the neighbor girl across the street mostly told me when to go. 

Allowed to choose my own pee times after age 10, dreams started about the resulting near bladder mishaps.  By age 11 these turned into sleep pees -- including at a sleep over.

About that time my older omo cousin (who previously sent me to the washroom constantly) started driving.  She'd mix lemon-aid by the two liter jar.  After we both downed a liter, she'd offer me a country drive.  Of course we'd pee (not together) before leaving.  She'd scoped out the back roads.  Soon we'd have foot-hill cliffs to our left and farm fields to our right -- guard rails where shoulders should have been.  She got it just right so we'd both need to pee 10 minutes after the last public washrooms.  The next "Big-Town" would be about 20 kilometers ahead.  We could average about 40-50 km/h.  The towns had populations less than 300.  Their residents went into "Big-Town" for everything but the local church (locked) and tavern (strictly off limits to minors).  Bladder pressure increased.  Within another ten minutes I'd be beyond my usual holding pressure.  It always made me uneasy.

Cuz would be saying, "We have to hold a little longer."  Me, "How long?" Cuz, "10 or 15 minutes if nothing slows us, I think."  I'd obtained enough control to usually hold 30 minutes from the first bladder signal -- but didn't totally trust my own control.  I'd have to shift around.  Cuz teased good-naturedly.  Soon she was shifting, too - and giggling.  I'd been with Cuz when she dampened her jeans while keeping her sense of humor.  The options were waiting until a town known to have public washrooms or taking a side road to???  We waited.  Then we'd get to the road construction.  If it didn't stop us, it slowed out speed to 8 km/h.  i'd alternate between pressing my knees together and crossing my legs.  Neither made me feel secure about holding.  Cuz kept beach blankets in her car.  If I said I couldn't wait, she'd tell me to sit on one.  She always set the whole thing up just right so we reached a washroom just when it seemed we were both half-a-minute from flooding.  Somehow, every time we arrived at the "big town" less than bursting, she'd take a short-cut though a residential area and get lost.  The washroom would be at a gas station and I'd get embarrassed as strangers watched us squirm as Cuz asked for the washroom keys.  Neither of us thought about blame for our over-filled bladders.  That was adventure and fun.

Some where in my thirteenth year i recovered from the secondary enuresis.  (Our doctor had told my mother to let me adjust to body changes before doing anything.  Almost the only good bladder-control advice in my childhood.  Chances are my omo cousin's attitude also helped me look a the lighter side of having a small capacity.)  From 16 on my regular girlfriends noticed that when distracted, I didn't feel my bladder signal until I was squirming.  (Well, I'd almost never had to do it for myself.) 

The next two paragraphs go off topic to trace my transition to being controlled differently.

At age 19 tertiary(?) enuresis set in while I lived in a college dorm.  At 13 I'd ended sleep pees by triple voiding and restricting evening liquids.  (I'd had to learn these techniques by trial and error.  The college social life required cards (hearts) over coffee until the campus coffee house closed.  Triple voiding alone did not keep me dry.  The enuresis played a sneaky game.  Involuntary sleeping pees happened 5 to 10 times in two weeks.  Then they'd be gone for ten weeks.  Then repeat.  They didn't let me know what was working (nothing, that I could tell).  I was in dorms for three more semesters.  By that time the enuresis had established itself.  At 21 I'd totaled up 10 wet years and 11 dry with no sign of additional dry years coming.

Now that no one else would hear it I considered a wetting alarm.  But I had a frequent overnight visitor and felt embarrassed about even owning an alarm -- so didn't.  But I'd discovered i'd a 30% or 40% chance of peeing myself while driving home from an across-town beer party.  My small capacity had been obvious since I was eleven and teased by ten-year-olds about peeing more often than anyone, but maybe Suzy.  But I could no longer tell myself it was a little below average.  My capacity is below what society accepts.  And no attempt at restricted liquids and bladder stretching had improved my capacity noticeably.  (Well, it actually had in high school where I could stay on a constant daily schedule.  Even then my girlfriends noticed my small capacity and sent me to the bathroom before they peed.  But even that improvement disappeared during my college schedules.)

In my late 20s a girl friend did the same country-drive set up as Cuz, except coffee, different roads, no humor and somehow it was always my fault we nearly wet.  That was not fun.

Around age 34 I totally flooded while sleeping with my wife.  My daughter rushed into the bedroom complaining about our moving around (cleaning) when she was trying to sleep.  That was it.  I had to do something.  I chose adult diapers.  From then on, "Did you remember to pee?" was followed by "Di you pack enough diapers?"  Honestly, I needed the gentile controlling.  My parents denial about wetting still remained in the background.

So being controlled feels natural to me.  But I think I rather be told to put on diapers and made to wait than to be told to pee all the time.

• 1 month later...

Bladder control pharmacy style:  Arriving at the pharmacy, I'd already dribbled twice and found they had no customer restrooms.  OK.  I'm wearing a diaper and only leaking a little.  The pharmacist's assistant informed me the refill I'd requested Monday was not yet ready.  She continued, "Don't worry, we can have it done in twenty minutes.  Just sit right there."  She pointed to a chair visible from half the customer area.  Sitting forced out a spurt.  I'm thinking, "What?  I never asked her to control my bladder.  Given the very thin diaper, can it last another twenty minutes without overflowing?  No place to change the diaper!  Rot!  Once I've received the medication, can I reach home without the diaper overflowing?"  Somehow, the whole thing worked OK.  I arrived home in dry clothing.

I’m subby (bit bratty too) so I’d love to be controlled. I’d love to play with the idea of continuous control but occasional sadism and manipulation (denial, bondage, tickling) the idea of being forced to fail in an impossible situation then punished for it is hot. 

While I’m open to male or female dom, I’d love to play around with having a little female toy that my dom and I can control together, or he could make help him control me.

• 2 weeks later...

me it's more a fantasy thing exclusively. I don't seek to actually control a real person's bladder or to have my own bladder manipulated by someone. Just the idea of taking control away from someone, or of someone having control forcefully taken away from them is a huge fantasy of mine. bringing fantasy into reality kind of kills the fun, if you ask me. so either one hypothetically, but actually neither I guess