Sign In

Bladder Control

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm submissive, so it's being controlled all the way for me. I did used to sometimes have fantasies as a teenager of making another girl wet, but I honestly think I was just projecting my own desire t

I prefer to be controlled right now I would love to be controlled I just started a new medication where I have to drink a lot of water a little training would be nice I prefer to be controlled

I'm a submissive person and prefer being controlled.

On 2/26/2018 at 9:12 AM, Alamir said:

Do you prefer control your partner's bladder or be controlled?

I prefer to be controlled right now I would love to be controlled I just started a new medication where I have to drink a lot of water a little training would be nice

On 2/26/2018 at 9:12 AM, Alamir said:

Do you prefer control your partner's bladder or be controlled?

I prefer to be controlled right now I would love to be controlled I just started a new medication where I have to drink a lot of water a little training would be nice

Guest blitz

I'd love if my partner decides to hold it by herself, and gets into unpredictable situations like a closed/locked bathroom.

Better if she keeps holding it till home and arrives in a very desperate state, with her panties almost soaked with accidental dribbles. 

Edited by blitz (see edit history)
Guest insomea
On 3/2/2018 at 4:14 PM, LilMissMandi said:

I would love to help

In sexual activity the submissive is the one in technical control since they can say when it stops (Of course doms that ignore this break said control, but those people are horrid and need to be avoided). So you are essentially taking control of a situation you were previously at the mercy of. That's the boring, stuffy intellectual way of explaining it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I lean (and maybe more than lean?) dom. I like to control other people bladders (male or female, it doesn’t make much different. Just with other girls I’m a bit more sadistic I guess). I never like to be controlled or dominated. Also, wetting can be interesting, but what I really enjoy is desperation.