Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls Peeing Standing Up?

I dunno if this belongs here (it's pee related, but not omorashi related) or in the general forum, but mods, move it as you see fit.

I'm a boy, and one of my biggest pee-related turn ons is girls who can pee like boys. Can any of you girls do this? If so, how far can you get - in the shower, at the toilet naked, pulling pants down, or can you pee through your fly like we can? When did you learn to do it, and why?

And for those who doubt it's possible, there are many, many guides on how to do it throughout the internet, including mine: http://neptune729.deviantart.com/art/Peeing-Standing-Up-for-girls-112663453?loggedin=1 So if you're a girl who's always wanted to do it, now's your chance!

And boys, do you think girls being able to do this is cute? A turn-on? For me, it's actually my biggest fetish. ^_^

There was a guide to doing that on Patches' Place I think, I'll look for it later. The website is a bit tricky to navigate, and it's being redone atm so things are being moved around a bit.

It was in the explanation of the fetish itself, in a bit regarding the "furthest-pee-contest". I really liked the phrasing there at one point - "after some practice, females will usually win due to having less complicated plumbing".

There's also some companies who make a sort of cardboard funnel, which fits the female's crotch, so they can use it to pee standing up. I'd say that's a bit of a weak solution though, real die-hard do it free-hand:p

I am a girl and I have better aim than my older brother. I've never actually measured how far I can pee, but I'm sure it's atleast a foot and a half. I can't pee through my fly though, last time I tried I just peed my pants. It felt good so it was worth it. http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif But one day I wanted to go back to what I was doing so I quickly peed standing up. I've liked that ever since. It's easiest in the shower and I aim right for the drain so when my pee hits it, it makes a cute sound! Plus, I've always wanted to be a boy, personally, I hate girls and how theyre all girly! It makes me feel more like he man I was supposed to be when I pee standing up.

I am a girl and I have better aim than my older brother. I've never actually measured how far I can pee, but I'm sure it's atleast a foot and a half. I can't pee through my fly though, last time I tried I just peed my pants. It felt good so it was worth it. http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif But one day I wanted to go back to what I was doing so I quickly peed standing up. I've liked that ever since. It's easiest in the shower and I aim right for the drain so when my pee hits it, it makes a cute sound! Plus, I've always wanted to be a boy, personally, I hate girls and how theyre all girly! It makes me feel more like he man I was supposed to be when I pee standing up.

Mmmmf, Diesel, that's really hot. :3 Do you pee standing up as a novelty, or do you do it as your normal method of peeing? And how do you know your aim's better than your older brother, are you judging based on seeing him pee, or have you actually stood next to him and had an aiming contest? (That would be... mmmmmf <3)

Also, peeing through your fly - you should wear baggy, loose-ish clothes with long fly zips (if you're as tomboyish as I'm picking up then you probably wear boys' trousers, which are perfect for it.) Stand in front of a mirror, unzip your fly, pull your underwear to one side with your left hand (or right hand if you're left-handed,) then use your right hand to aim. Spread your labia and pull your vulva up, until you can see your urethra opening in the mirror. If your urethra is visible through your fly, then pee should come out of your fly when you do that. And if you like wetting then it'll feel good to practice (as if did last time you tried) so you have nothing to lose! http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

• 1 month later...

Also, peeing through your fly - you should wear baggy, loose-ish clothes with long fly zips (if you're as tomboyish as I'm picking up then you probably wear boys' trousers, which are perfect for it.) Stand in front of a mirror, unzip your fly, pull your underwear to one side with your left hand (or right hand if you're left-handed,) then use your right hand to aim. Spread your labia and pull your vulva up, until you can see your urethra opening in the mirror. If your urethra is visible through your fly, then pee should come out of your fly when you do that. And if you like wetting then it'll feel good to practice (as if did last time you tried) so you have nothing to lose! http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

My my, someone has done their homework.

Personally, it's not the biggest turn on for me. I certainly have nothing against it, I just prefer my girls to be extra girlie I suppose. I've always been more about the desperation and wetting rather than the actual pee itself anyway.

Peeing is peeing as far as that part of my brain translates it =P I love it regardless of how they're peeing ^^

I think it's something that should actually be made known to the general public, simply because it is quite convenient to just pee standing up =3

I dunno how they do it though, I don't bother trying to learn the method because.. Well.. Because I just hold it and aim >__> (Badly) xD

My my, someone has done their homework.

Personally, it's not the biggest turn on for me. I certainly have nothing against it, I just prefer my girls to be extra girlie I suppose. I've always been more about the desperation and wetting rather than the actual pee itself anyway.

I feel almost the exact same way. Nothing against it at all. It's not a turn-off. Although for me, it's certainly not a turn-on. As far as omorashi goes for me, I only like the wetting, as opposed to the peeing itself (wow...way to copy a post...although I used the word "only")

But yeah....I like girls when they're girlie...

• 2 weeks later...

I've known this was possible for quite some time, but it annoys the hell out of me when I see artists put up pictures of girls standing up, using no hands, and getting a pee stream to shoot as high as their chests, arcing almost straight up, legs barley spread apart.

Oh yes, me too. Some girls' vulvas (it's rare though) are positioned so that they can pee straight forward, like a boy, without aiming. But nobody, boy or girl, can pee like that! It really turns me on when girls can pee like boys, but it sorta ruins it if it's unrealistic. Peeing a little forward like a boy without hands is really nice, and peeing while aiming is the biggest turn-on! But peeing upwards without aiming at all is just ridiculous.

Any girls here other than Diesel that can do this, so far? I've talked to Diesel quite a bit since she last made that post, and I hope she doesn't mind me telling you that she has mastered peeing through her open fly zip :3

• 5 months later...

I dunno if this belongs here (it's pee related, but not omorashi related) or in the general forum, but mods, move it as you see fit.

I'm a boy, and one of my biggest pee-related turn ons is girls who can pee like boys. Can any of you girls do this? If so, how far can you get - in the shower, at the toilet naked, pulling pants down, or can you pee through your fly like we can? When did you learn to do it, and why?

And for those who doubt it's possible, there are many, many guides on how to do it throughout the internet, including mine: http://neptune729.deviantart.com/art/Peeing-Standing-Up-for-girls-112663453?loggedin=1 So if you're a girl who's always wanted to do it, now's your chance!

And boys, do you think girls being able to do this is cute? A turn-on? For me, it's actually my biggest fetish. ^_^

girls that pee standing is one of my biggest fetish 2. i love it when girls use the urinal.

Oh yes, me too. Some girls' vulvas (it's rare though) are positioned so that they can pee straight forward, like a boy, without aiming. But nobody, boy or girl, can pee like that! It really turns me on when girls can pee like boys, but it sorta ruins it if it's unrealistic. Peeing a little forward like a boy without hands is really nice, and peeing while aiming is the biggest turn-on! But peeing upwards without aiming at all is just ridiculous.

Any girls here other than Diesel that can do this, so far? I've talked to Diesel quite a bit since she last made that post, and I hope she doesn't mind me telling you that she has mastered peeing through her open fly zip :3

See those girls peeing standing turn me on too :) But I also don't like those unrealistic ones... D:<

Peeing (not in clothing) isn't much of turn on for me so a girl being able to pee standing up isn't so much my thing.

That said, I would Looove to see a girl trying to pee standing up and through a fly and not being able to do it right and completely wetting herself..

I agree with you on this. I feel exactly the same way, it's not a turn on for me but I can see how it would be for others.
  • 2 weeks later...

i am a boy and i think this is cute. i want a girl that can do that

I hope I'm not nerocing here.

I'm a firm believer that almost any girl can pee standing up, without the aid of a Go Girl or Pee Mate. I can definitely understand that it would take practice (best done in the shower to start http://animepee.me/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif ) but I think it's doable. From what I have seen, it requires the use of the index and middle fingers. From there, the labia can be spread apart reveling the opening of the urethra, and with an arched back, the pee stream should spray out in a fairly neat line (in theory). I've also seen girls use three fingers; the middle for aiming their pee hole, and two fingers on either side of the middle to spread the labia.

If for some reason you girls haven't tried this, it might be a good experiment to share with the family. This family...not your actual family lol Ah I'm laughing now.