Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bedwetting

Yes. I haven't been found out persay, like no one has confronted me, but I know people have noticed things. Accidents, yes. But not always accidents.... anyways. So, a few things. I lived in my mom's basement for a few months in between apartments and she definitely picked up some clues and was nervous one night the house was full so I had to sleep on the couch. She also saw the mattress before she finally threw it out. Also once or twice people in my apartment fixing things noticed something I left out. A couple of times I hired ladies to clean it and I think I left out a bed pad or something? I can't remember, I just remember something being left folded out that shouldn't have been. Too embarrassing so I probably blocked it out. I know when I was living in one apartment my roommates went through my shit and acted super weird after. I moved out soon after. Oh even recently I have a friend who will sometimes crash on my couch bc I live close to their work, and when I'm on vacation or out of town they will sleep in my bed. The last time they were gonna sleep in my bed they told me they were bringing their own sheets. Not that mine aren't always clean but, hm. Oh well. Anyways. I could actually probably think of some more examples, but there goes! 

• 2 weeks later...

I've had one accidental bed wetting as an adult.  My daughter frequently had friends stay over.  Usually they would get up and off to school by 7:15 which gave me plenty of time to get ready for work myself.

I woke up around 6:30 that morning, with a very full bladder.  I figured I could hold it for 30 minutes or so until they left.  At 7, they still hadn't even gotten out of bed, but I could hear them talking.  7;15 and they're still not out of her room, and I'm beginning to really feel the urge. 7:20. the first spurt of pee into my underwear.  But now they're finally up and using the bathroom.  I'm holding myself, and realizing now, there's now way I can hold it much longer.  There are towels in the bedroom so I grabbed one, and hoped to hold it long enough,  Second spurt.  Holding myself just isn't going to be enough.

Another minute, and sure enough.  I finally let go.  Totally soaked myself, the towel and the bed sheets.  It did feel incredible, but having to clean up the mess keeps me from wetting the bed again.

• 1 month later...

The story how I put my ex in diapers for the first time involves her wetting the bed. It was on my birthday she got like really drunk that she fell asleep in the couch, when I went to wake her up to go to bed I realized she had peed herself, I pretended to be mad at her but as you can assume I was sooo turned on, I made her take a shower and while she was doing that I went to the store and bought a pack of diapers and made her wear them, she was drunk and embarrased so she didn’t fight back. She slept in diapers that night and when she woke up in the moring was like “why the fuck am I wearing a diaper?” So I showed her her stained and smelly pants lol. She didn’t used the rest of the diapers until a year later when I confessed my fetish, she was in diapers for over 2 years until we broke up in 2017. Attached a photo I kept from that glorious day.

F157A3DB-3117-4831-9C3D-1C220513B00C.jpeg

I've only wet the bed once as an adult and it was very minor, woke up mid pee startled that it even happened. Was able to stop myself before more than a fist sized spot was on the bed. No one found out but ever since the thoughts been plaguing me about wetting the bed again but next time more prepared as not to ruin the mattress. It was such an exhilarating moment waking up realizing I was wet. My pajamas much more so than the bed, was such a turn on. Heart racing knowing people were sleeping in the room next door. Maybe I'll try it more intentionally one day soon.