Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bedwetting

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My exgirlfriend never wet the bed until she turned 21. Once that happened I think she woke up wet every time she drank alcohol. It got to the point where she would only have one or two drinks and we’d wake up in a pissed bed.

I never minded though and it was at the point where she would pee her pants awake when she was drinking. A lot of fun stories. 

• 4 months later...

For me there would be two ways to interpret this:

1. Wetting the bed without protection: I do not wet unintentionally usually. I do not like to clean up as well, so that case will probably not happen, unless I wet myself unintentionally or something else unsuspected happens.
  2. Wetting the bed with protection: That might happen one time once I have better diapers. (Which are also tested, for me it is important to know what to expect what happens when I wet. If you wonder: Yes, I have many safety precautions, some of them I have learned the hard way...) But by the time I have good and tested diapers, I might actually try that. Sounds fun, right?

Jisg,  Many here have long sought a bed-wetting partner without success.  One partner warned me she wet the bed.  I count it bad luck she never wet when sleeping in my bed.

Somehow, I avoided complete floods during my first marriage.  During the second, I sometimes produced regulation frog ponds.

My dry spells alternate with unintentionally wetting spells.  Regardless, I sleep on an absorbent pad in case a wet spell starts.  When I used disposables, they'd wear out in three or four days.  My garbage was always full.  Besides,  they were one more thing to track in my budget.  RachelKirwan suggested i switch to washable/reusable PeePodMats.  Results:  One mat has lasted a year (now showing some wear).  It stays where put.  (The disposable mats sometimes slipped out from under me letting pee soak the bed.)   It absorbs so much, it almost never overflows.  It looks enough like a beach towel, I don't worry about washing it in a shared laundry (I fold the mat so the backing does not show).