Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t own any rights to life is strange, also, this is my first contribution to this cite, so, please do enjoy, and feel free to comment and critique. To those who have played through Life is Strang

Here’s the next part. Hope you all enjoy, and once again, send any comments and/or critiques. The more advise you give, the better content I can give. Enjoy! I jump off the train. The wind is

Anything Life Is Strange related should totally be omorashi :) 

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I do plan to continue this I just feel the need to play through Before the Storm again just to get a sense of character again. So happy to see support for this and I will define try to make more fictional works for you all to enjoy. But for now If any of you have any suggestions or criticism you want me to keep in mind while working on the next part please let me know.

I enjoyed this one, I barely know the characters and don’t recognise the setting at all, (My only knowledge of a Life is Strange is from MATN played it years back.) but it was still good. The formatting seemed really off on my view, but I am on an iPad. In addition, I had some trouble following who was speaking, two characters would speak on the same line, but I expect that’s the buggy formatting’s fault.

• 4 weeks later...