Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t own any rights to life is strange, also, this is my first contribution to this cite, so, please do enjoy, and feel free to comment and critique. To those who have played through Life is Strang

Here’s the next part. Hope you all enjoy, and once again, send any comments and/or critiques. The more advise you give, the better content I can give. Enjoy! I jump off the train. The wind is

Anything Life Is Strange related should totally be omorashi :) 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, JLH99 said:

Controversial topic, but do y'all think Rachel was actually in love with Chloe?

I think she was,  but that Chloe wasn't the only one she loved. Planning on adding Steph in as another interest for Rachel in this particular series, and might just go off canon. But, honestly, I think that just like anyone else, it is possible for her to fall in love with more than one person.

17 hours ago, Tali'zorah said:

I think she was,  but that Chloe wasn't the only one she loved. Planning on adding Steph in as another interest for Rachel in this particular series, and might just go off canon. But, honestly, I think that just like anyone else, it is possible for her to fall in love with more than one person.

I agree, but am also conflicted. On one hand, she and Chloe stayed together for the 3 years after Before the Storm. On the other hand she tried several times to get out of the Bay without Chloe, even going as far as asking a trucker for a ride out.

7 hours ago, JLH99 said:

I agree, but am also conflicted. On one hand, she and Chloe stayed together for the 3 years after Before the Storm. On the other hand she tried several times to get out of the Bay without Chloe, even going as far as asking a trucker for a ride out.

Did she though? Remember, Frank did say that he knew that Rachel would one day leave with Chloe. 

Here’s the next part. Hope you all enjoy, and once again, send any comments and/or critiques. The more advise you give, the better content I can give. Enjoy!

I jump off the train. The wind is blowing, and these soaked jeans feel hella amazing on me. Honestly, how could I have been missing this my entire life? Anyway, we are walking up to this park, yet, I am in the mood for a game. Not the type of game where she feels up and down my body trying to find a ticklish part, but more one that got to know us a little more. Well, either Chloe, or her want to see me and others like me soaked with our own urine.

“So, since it is quite a trek up to our destination, I suggest another game.”

“You sure like games.”

“What can I say, I am a fun person.”

“Okay, so what game?”

“I would say Truth or Dare, but we don’t have enough to do any dares.”

“I’m sure I can MacGyver something up.”

“Not the point Price, not the point at all.”

I continue walking somewhat ahead, letting peripheral vision see Chloe watching over my ‘accident’. It’s honestly adorable. I wonder if Steph would react the same way. Would she? Or would she never want to see me again? At least I would have Chloe, for at least as long as I stay here. There isn’t much here.

“So, Truth or Truth. I’m game. Who wants to start?”

“Me, clearly.”

“Alright, How do we play.”

“We take turns asking each other questions. You have to answer my questions honestly, Same goes for me. You ask me a question, I answer honestly.”

“Ok, got it. So, what question do you have?”

“Let’s see.” All the questions I want to ask her. I would love to find out more about this love of wetting she seems to have, but also to learn more about her. “How many people, including me, have you seen wet themselves?”

“Two, you and Max.”

“Max? Max who?” Max, wonderful name. Wonder how she looked when she peed herself in front of Chloe.

“My best friend, well, ex-best friend. She moved to Seattle and cut all contact with me. Exactly what I needed, especially after, you know, my father died.”

“I…… am sorry to hear that Chloe.”

“Hold up. My question now.” So, clearly she doesn’t want to touch on that subject. Fair enough I guess, I haven’t even told her about my father, and how I almost kissed her after I wet myself. I swear, if it gets out that I like girls, well, the name Rachel Amber wouldn’t be the face of a pretty type of popular. Not that I should give a fuck. I just don’t know which would be more horrifying for the school to find out, that I like girls like Chloe, or that I peed myself and liked it. “So, Rachel. When was the last time you peed yourself, minus just recently.” She is still looking. She is looking and likes what she sees.

“Hmm, last year I think. I was in the car with my father, a road trip of some kind. I had to go hella bad, but with no rest stops in the area, my dad told me it would be ok if I didn’t make it. I guess it was a couple minutes after that that my dam broke and my jeans got soaked. It felt weird and embarrassing…. And good.”

“Wow. So, is it normal for you to wet?”

“Not really. Last one before that was in elementary school.”

“I see.”

“My turn?”

Chloe turns to face me, and not at my soaked pants. “Yeah, what do you have in store for me Rachel?”

“Well. I guess I may as well be the one to stray off the more interesting concept, but, Do you like girls?”

“What?” Chloe exclaimed

“You heard me. What’s your type Price?”

“Besides you?”

And she admits it. “Aren’t I everyone’s type though?”

She scoffs “Ha! Yeah, especially Victoria ‘Little Miss Perfect’ Chase.”

“Yeah, ok.” I pause as I look at her, letting my peripheral vision notice her shifting. I speak again when I notice her hands dig into her crotch “No. I kinda made her piss herself on more than one occasion.”

“Ok Rachel. I thought you were gonna wait until I was showing signs to tell me anything.”

“Look where your hands are Price.”

She lets go in shock. “Shit! Yeah, I need to go. So, spill it. The perfect Victoria Chase peeing herself. How did you make her go like that.”

“Easy really. One time I locked all the doors to the bathrooms, I’m sure you remember that day. Last year it was. Victoria wasn’t the only one who wet that day. I almost did but I barely made it home in time. Think I started peeing myself the moment I closed the bathroom door.” Of course

“Yeah, She wasn’t. I did to you know.”

“It’s a pity I didn’t see.” What did Chloe look like then, with soaked jeans. Looks like I am going to find out. I wish she peed herself at firewalk, but that was a random drunk girl

“Wow.”

“Too far?” I hope not. I really hope it isn’t to far. She already needs to pee, just need to wait until she decides to go in her pants.

“Not at all. Besides, you’re gonna see it today anyway.”

“You better hold it for a while.”

“Planning on it.”

We both laugh. Never in my entire life did I think that I would be having a good time over peeing myself. I mean, I guess I have always enjoyed seeing others do so. Who have I made piss themselves? Victoria, soon to be Chloe, Dana and Juliet, that was a fun play rehersal, Steph, yeah, that was one hella hot wetting, may even give Chloe a run for her money.

“So, care to share an experience you had seeing a wetting?”

“Oh, Hella yeah. Anyone in particular you are curious to see if I saw?”

“Samantha Meyers?”

“No, not yet. Still need a plan to see that happen.”

“Just get her into a really good book, chances are the book will be more important than the bathroom.”

“I may just need to try that Price. How bout tomorrow?”

“It would be Saturday tomorrow.”

“And? The weekend never stops a bladder.” She is staring at my wet patch again. “Like what you see?”

“WHAT! No, I mean yes, uh, I mean.”

“You mean I look hella hot like this and it should become a more normal look?”

“Yeah.”

“As long as you do the same Price, I say, why the hell not.”

“So, how about Steph?”

“What?”

“Have you seen Steph piss herself?”

“Yes actually. Yes.”

“Do tell.”

“Well,”

I tell her the story as it runs through my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit there, watching from a distance as Steph plays her dice game with Mikey. She is such a nerd, and at this point a desperate one to. She’s exclaiming wildly something to Mikey as her hand jams into the crotch of her jeans. Damn, that dedicated to your game are you Steph? As the game goes on longer and longer, she needs to pee more and more. Eventually it either ended or got called to break. Steph notices me and walks up to me.

“Hey Rach.”

“Hey Steph.”

“How’s everything going?”

“Alright, just tried out for the tempest. Almost pissed myself from fear.”

Steph tenses up at hearing that, “That would be funny if I weren’t about to piss myself. Any idea where the nearest bathroom is?”

“Nowhere you would be able to get to in time. Honestly your pants may be your best option.”

“Wow, I, ok. Yeah. Not sure how to feel about it, but, here goes nothing.”

She stood there for a bit, and then it came. The small patch on her jeans grew and grew. I cannot help but enjoy this. Perhaps I do have a thing for seeing this? As she finishes up feeling the warmth that I felt on the train, She speaks up,

“Not a word to anyone. Especially not Mikey.”

“You got it.”
            “At least it was only you who saw it Rachel. I- god this is embarrassing.”

I stand up and hug her, “Accidents happen Steph, don’t worry.”

“I know, it’s just that, I shouldn’t be at this age.”

“Hey, what if I pee myself in front of you at some point? Would that help?”

“Maybe.” Steph wipes her beautiful eyes, but then smiles “But only if you want to.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Wow.” Chloe stands there, fists in crotch trying to hold it in. “Sounds like she’s actually pretty chill about all this.”

“Yeah, Forgot I actually made that promise.”

“You should totally keep that promise.”

“Hell yeah. Will do tomorrow.”

“Don’t you have that play tomorrow?”

“Yeah.”

That’s when my phone goes off. It’s Steph.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Why aren’t you in class?

Ditched today.                                                                                                                                

Train ride to a random                                                                                                                    

Park.

Cool. You’re alone?

No. with Chloe.                                                                                                                             

Cool. So, have been meaning to ask,

You remember that time I peed myself

in front of you?

Yeah. Was just thinking                                                                                                                    

about it actually.                                                                                                                               

Well, any chance you are planning on

Peeing yourself in front of me?

Planning on it.                                                                                                                                

Actually just did today.                                                                                                                  

In front of Chloe? But not me?

I didn’t mean to.                                                                                                                                

Just hadn’t gone since last                                                                                                                 

Night                                                                                                                                                  

Damn. Well, I have a serious question.

What would that be?                                                                                                                            

Do you like to see girls like me pee

Ourselves? Not gonna judge, just very

Much seems like it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stand there in shock. Should I actually admit this to her? I mean, yes I do. And I am about to see Chloe do this today. It was both me and Steph that caused Dana and Juliet to wet during rehearsal, mainly as a fun prank. I did tell her about my many ‘revenge’ pranks I pulled on Victoria. Which lead to her to wet herself more times than once. I make a decision. I shoot Steph the quick text “Yes” and put my phone away. Did I really just do that? Did I really just admit that truth to not only her but myself?

“So, Chloe, I am wondering. When was the last time that you pissed yourself?”

She thinks for a bit. “Last week. Wearing jeans as usual. Not really accidental either, just a nice way to say fuck you to the school.”

“Wait, you did this in class?”

“Yeah. Wasn’t really paying attention at all. Victoria was hogging the Hall pass like always, so, I decided, fuck it, I’m doing this.”

“She is such a bitch.”

“Jokes on her. I slipped a diuretic in her drink. Needless to say, I wasn’t the only one to wet in class. Her skirt looked better soaked to be honest.”

“Hella better.”

My phone buzzes again, reading Steph’s name. And my heart races as I open the message.

7 hours ago, Tali'zorah said:

Perhaps I do have a thing for seeing this? As she finishes up feeling the warmth that I felt on the train, She speaks up,

This takes place in the past right? So including something from the present makes this scene confusing.

There's one small thing which is more personal taste than a critique: you were a bit over indulgent with the number of wettings this chapter. I think it should be more of a treat within a story, not the bulk of it.

But, im still digging this, and hope you continue.

11 hours ago, JLH99 said:

This takes place in the past right? So including something from the present makes this scene confusing.

There's one small thing which is more personal taste than a critique: you were a bit over indulgent with the number of wettings this chapter. I think it should be more of a treat within a story, not the bulk of it.

But, im still digging this, and hope you continue.

Takes place in the past, but it is still Rachel telling Chloe. 

Also, yeah, I can easily back off of it some on the wetting. Just wanted to give a lot of what was seen just to give a taste of the stories we will hear in the future.

Glad you are enjoying it.