Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How I used to pee myself in public without anyone noticing

Those who have read my experiences on the site will know, up until the summer between second and third grade, I was diapered due to a pathological fear of flushing, unease for about a week about a public bathroom in a new locale, as in it would generally take me a week or so to get used to public bathroom in any, particularly education based, new enviroments, and liking them.

Well, that played a part in it. Let's take for instance my days at Saint John Vianney, kindergarten in this case. Whenever I was sitting on the carpet, whether just playing around or during story time, it was quite easy for me to pee without anyone noticing. I would normally sit back, spread my legs a bit to help ease pressure, and just let go into my padding. If I was sitting, same thing really. I basically could pee myself and no one would notice. I don't think, from preschool to 2nd grade, no one knew I was diapered.

Messing was a bit tougher as that would cause me to use more concentration, keep my butt a bit off the seat or floor so there was pressure applied to keep it in, and try not to fart cause, even if my diaper and pants/shorts muffled the sound, a series of farts from one kid might arouse suspicions