Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Create You Omorashi Story (Chapter One)

Alice just woke up. Shoot, i'm late! She gets up then puts her hands to her crouch and bends down in desperation. I need to be in school in exactly 4 minutes! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Should she:

Go to the bathroom and be late (very strict school) pick number 1

Hold it and pee when she gets to school (even though the bathrooms at school are terrible) pick number two

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For those who chose number one: Alice rushes to the bathroom.

"Open up!" she bangs on the door.

"Wait!" her sister screams from inside.

"How long will you be in there?!"

"15 more minutes!"

Alice bends down against the door. 15 minutes? I can't wait that long by then I would be late and have already peed myself.

She heads outside. Bending after every couple steps.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Should she:

Pee on the street. Pick number three.

Keep walking. Pick number four.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For those who chose number two: Alice walked. Bending after almost every step. Hold it, Alice. She holds her hand to be crouch and crosses her legs. She keeps walking and is almost at the school. She looks down at the side walk and sees drips of yellow forming beneath her. I don't think i'll be able to hold it...

"Oh, Hi Alice!" a boy she has a crush on walks up to her.

"Uh...Um.....Hi!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Walking to school."

"We are gonna eat breakfast, me and my friends. Wanna join?" he asked.

"What about school?"

"We are gonna miss first block because Mr. Anderson is absent and there is no substitute."

Alice crossed her legs the other way. Should I?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Should she:

Keep walking. Pick number five.

Join him! Pick number six.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For those who chose number three: Alice goes to the side in between some trees. Good thing there is nobody here. She bends down in desperation. She removes her pants. A bit of her pee leaks across the ground. She site down and starts to pee. She hears someone walking and then heard a camera. She quickly stops her self from peeing put back her pants and crossed her legs. The person who was walking comes into view. Ally, with a camera in her hand.

"Oh, hi Alice!" she says in a childish voice.

"What do you want?"

"I was going over to eat breakfast with Noah and some friends." Noah was the boy she had a crush on.

"Don't you have to be...like...on your way to school?"

"Mr Anderson is absent and there is nobody to substitute so we are all gonna skip first block."

"Oh,"

"'Oh' indeed." She said. "Now for my question, ever heard of a toilet?" Alice opened her mouth in awe. "I took a picture of you trying to pee. You look even more desperate to pee than you are for Noah." she laughed.

"Are you gonna leak the photo?" she said on the verge of tears.

"I"ll make you deal," She looked at Alice. "You hold your urine for the entire day, no photo leaked. If you use the bathroom, the whole school could find out about this...accident."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Should she:

Pee right now and have her photo leaked. Pick number one in the second chapter (coming soon)

Prove that bitch wrong and risk peeing in front of everyone. Pick number two in the second chapter (coming soon)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For those who chose number four: A small puddle starts to form under her. No...

She runs as fast as she could to the school. Runs to the bathroom slowly leaking. She takes off her pants and sits on the toilet, letting out a sigh as she peed. Her pants where already pretty wet but not soaking. She put on her pants again and ran to her class and sat down. Mr. Anderson wasn't there yet.

"Alice!" Her best friends, Katie ran up to her.

"Hey,"

"Mr Anderson is absent so we are all gonna skip first block."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you wanna grab something to eat or something?"

"Sure,"

"Uh... why are your pants wet" she whispered.

"Long story, I'll tell you on the way."

This is the end of your story, if you want you can play again :).

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For those who chose number five: A small puddle starts to form under her. No...

She runs as fast as she could to the school. Runs to the bathroom slowly leaking. She takes off her pants and sits on the toilet, letting out a sigh as she peed. Her pants where already pretty wet but not soaking. She put on her pants again and ran to her class and sat down. Mr. Anderson wasn't there yet.

"Alice!" Her best friends, Katie ran up to her.

"Hey,"

"Mr Anderson is absent so we are all gonna skip first block."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you wanna grab something to eat or something?"

"Sure,"

"Uh... why are your pants wet" she whispered.

"Long story, I'll tell you on the way."

This is the end of your story, if you want you can play again :).

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For Those who chose number 6: She walked with Noah trying to keep it cool. Bending her legs every couple seconds hoping he wouldn't notice. They finally got to the place where they were eating breakfast and got to their table. Jonathan was there, Zack was there, Lola was there, and Ally was there.

"What's she doing here?" Ally asked.

"I asked her if she wanted to join us."

Ally gave him a face saying you idiot. Alice sat down. She crossed her legs and bent forward.

"How's basketball so far, Zack" asked Lola.

"Good."

"I also play sports." Said Ally.

They were all talking about sports and eating while Alice was trying to hold it in.

"What about you, Alice?" Asked Jonathan.

"Huh?"

"Do you work out or anything?"

"Oh yes, i'm very athletic."

"Oh, really? What sport?"

"Well, I get exercise with my fingers when I type TV shows into the Netflix search bar." Everyone laughed as if they have never heard a joke before. Ally gave her a dirty look. Alice ignored her. She was actually having fun, before she felt her pants getting wet. Oh no. She tried to hold it. She looked down at her seat where a small puddle of pee had formed around her crouch. "Oh crap! I have to go!" she said nervously. 

"Okay, hang out more often with us. You truly made this morning good." Noah said.

Alice smiled. "I will," and ran off she got out and felt pee drip down her pants. Soon She was at some sidewalk and she  tried to keep it in but the waterfall all came out, splattering beneath her.

That's the end of you story, you can play again if you want :).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER TO WILL BE OUT SOON FOR ALL WHO STILL DIDN'T FINISH THEIR STORY. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WANT MORE OF THESE BECAUSE I ENJOYED MAKING THIS

Edited by OmoLegend (see edit history)