Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hm why not A rich girl who just got passed a lot of cards from her uncle. The game seemed to be quite trendy recently, so she thought to try her hand at it. Almost appeared on a TV show a while

5. This doesn't change the plan! Keep holding back! (Will continue making checks against your Bladder.) 4. Openly squirm, emphasize your bust, or otherwise posture lewdly. (May raise Seduction fo

Character Name: Bailey Diageo Height: 5'4" Weight: 107 lbs. Bust Size: Petite Rump Size: Average Hair style: Shoulder-length bedhead Clothing Style: Fluffy and refreshing, favours easter pastels Deck

Posted Images

You lightly nod your head as he tries to assure you it won't be as bad as if he used his regular deck, and offers a pack if you win... But, Meta and you have some other plans.

"I'll play, but..." you start quietly, a flush coming to your cheeks as you look up at him. "I...want a little more than that, if I win."

"Oh..? Like what..?"  Keep responds as you feel yourself blushing deeper....But Meta pats your side.

"Go on...." she encourages, and you feel a bout of confidence welling up inside of you.... As you look Keep in the eyes.

"I want something.....Vulgar. If I win.....and a rare card...If..you have something in mind, of course...."

Keep blushes bright red at this, averting his gaze from yours and busying himself with the wall, as you follow up.

"What would you want?" you ask with a coy little smile, Meta's body glowing a bit.

"Ah...W..well...if I won, I'd just want something simple.." he starts, as Meta's glow circles him for a bit, and he turns back. "I'd wanna do something like take you out on a date, and maybe ogle your breasts a bit more. Maybe end it with a kiss on the forehead."

The boy visibly flinches at this, covering his mouth as Meta chuckles...

"Hehehehe... I've managed to reclaim some of my power.." Meta muses, with a flex of her fingers. "I can now make people spill their innermost thoughts when you ask them.... Or, in other words, people will not be able to hide anything from you, Bouncy. Or at least, any desires with you."

You find the power a bit surprising......but it could most certainly come in handy as the duel starts up.....And you lightly tense your thighs.

You're about halfway through the first duel, you feel... And it is magnificent! You've been playing your lands, the plains, with flippance before.. But, with every one of them now having a field of warm, golden ground beneath your feet, keeping your body warm, without overwhelming you........ And every one of your creatures has been beautifully rendered in loving 3d.

Which is nothing compared to the insane ecosystem that is surrounding keep. A vicious, red-hot volcano of a mountain... A dark, encroaching swamp.... A deep, lush Forest, some more warm,, pleasant plains....and a vicious, lush ocean..with an amazing island.....

"Wow...never seen someone run five colors before."

"Aha, yeah....." he states lightly, rubbing his head. "I...erm...I like to use a lot of things. Can't really decide... But, this deck is a really fun one. Not so much my serious one."

You nod as you draw up your card for the turn....Feeling a sound, profound panging in your lower belly....

"Hey....are you okay?" he asks, as you press your legs together, and grit your teeth...

It's not the worst sensation....But, its pretty bad....

=====================================================================================================================

1. Say you'll be fine, and continue the duel! [Tests against Courage]

2. Say you'll be fine...So long as he doesn't play any other Blue cards. [Tests against Willpower]

3. Cross your legs, and hold it. [Tests against Bladder]

4. Confess your urges, and hope he has mercy. [Tests against Luck]

5. Confess your urges, and offer him some form of compensation if he lets you go. [Tests against Seduction]

Stats:

Deck Color: White
Deck Strategy: ???
Ace Card: ???
Record: 4-1-0
Panties: Plain
Toilet Need: Moderate
Vulgar Need: High
Extra Items: H-Ticket, Basic Deck, Ante Cards x4, Basic Deckbox, Generic Sleeves, Lands, Keep Special z1
Key Cards: Malfegor, Avacyn, Angel of Hope, Olivia Voldaren, Liliana of the Veil
Number of Wettings: 2
Number of Messings: 1
Money: 10 MaCa

Stats:

Duelist Level: 2

Exp: 8
EXP Points to reach level 3: [10]

Sarilum Item Level:  2

EXP: 36
Next: 37 [One point away!]

[Bonus from levelling: <To be revealed>]

Meta: Stage 2 [Meta can perform slight physical interactions with other people]

Courage: 2.
Willpower: 2
Bladder: 3
Luck: 4
Seduction: 1

Sarilian Missions:

1. Intentionally Wet yourself. [+4 EXP]

2. Intentionally Mess yourself. [+8 EXP]

3. Flash your bra to someone else (That isn't Meta) [+3 EXP]

4. Have your breasts/Butt Touched by someone else. (That isn't Meta) [+5 EXP]

5. Be watched intentionally desecrating your panties. [+10 EXP]

6. Watch/Make someone else Cream themselves. [+10 EXP]

7. Willingly relieve toilet urges in the presence of someone [that isn't Meta]. [+10 Exp]

8. Flash your girlhood/Bare bottom to someone. [+3 EXP]

9. Accidentally release a bit more than Gas....[+5 EXP]

10. See a vulgar part of someone that isn't Meta. [+2 EXP]

You lightly shake your head at Keep's concern, and throw up your hand.

"I'll...I'll be fine.." you state, "Let's continue!"

Keep eyes you warily, but continues along with the duel as you nurse your lightly swollen bladder, holding your cards with one hand, and the other lightly pressing against your tinkle-troubled twatty.

The duel continues for a time, as you fight valiantly......Using your best defenses, as you try to hole up long enough to bring out your biggest creature....

And feel yourself getting closer and closer to disaster. You keep kneading yourself....Bending over.... and whimpering softly...Feeling your urges slowly climbing further and further... As you eke closer to the dangerous conclusion of a swollen need.....

"Alright....Alright..I think that's enough." Keep calls, before placing his hand over the gauntlet, the shimmering effects around the two of you flickering out.. As you hold yourself.

"A..Awah?" you sound back, as the man shakes his head, averting his gaze from you.

"I...I...I'm not..g..gonna M..m..m..Make y...y..you..." he stammers, hurriedly. "Y....yo...you win... G..Go ahead...a..an..an..and g.g....g..g...go.."

You're free of the duel, and you won! (On a Technicality).

...Though, now you REALLY need a bathroom...

=====================================================================================================================

1. Bathroom, NOW! No time for other things!

2. Ask Keep for your card, before heading to the bathroom.

3. Tell Keep to 'Be Prepared' for when you're done in the bathroom.

4. Ask Keep if he wants to watch you in the toilet

5. Say nothing, but relax your hold a little.

6. Other [Specify]

Stats:

Deck Color: White
Deck Strategy: ???
Ace Card: ???
Record: 4-1-0
Panties: Plain
Toilet Need: Bad
Vulgar Need: High
Extra Items: H-Ticket, Basic Deck, Ante Cards x4, Basic Deckbox, Generic Sleeves, Lands, Keep Special z1
Key Cards: Malfegor, Avacyn, Angel of Hope, Olivia Voldaren, Liliana of the Veil
Number of Wettings: 2
Number of Messings: 1
Money: 10 MaCa

Stats:

Duelist Level: 3!! [Level up!]

[Assign 1 point to your Stats]
Exp: 14
EXP Points to reach level 4: [19]

Sarilum Item Level:  2

EXP: 36
Next: 37 [One point away!]

[Bonus from levelling: <To be revealed>]

Meta: Stage 2 [Meta can perform slight physical interactions with other people]

Courage: 2.
Willpower: 2
Bladder: 3
Luck: 4
Seduction: 1

Sarilian Missions:

1. Intentionally Wet yourself. [+4 EXP]

2. Intentionally Mess yourself. [+8 EXP]

3. Flash your bra to someone else (That isn't Meta) [+3 EXP]

4. Have your breasts/Butt Touched by someone else. (That isn't Meta) [+5 EXP]

5. Be watched intentionally desecrating your panties. [+10 EXP]

6. Watch/Make someone else Cream themselves. [+10 EXP]

7. Willingly relieve toilet urges in the presence of someone [that isn't Meta]. [+10 Exp]

8. Flash your girlhood/Bare bottom to someone. [+3 EXP]

9. Accidentally release a bit more than Gas....[+5 EXP]

10. See a vulgar part of someone that isn't Meta. [+2 EXP]