Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hm why not A rich girl who just got passed a lot of cards from her uncle. The game seemed to be quite trendy recently, so she thought to try her hand at it. Almost appeared on a TV show a while

5. This doesn't change the plan! Keep holding back! (Will continue making checks against your Bladder.) 4. Openly squirm, emphasize your bust, or otherwise posture lewdly. (May raise Seduction fo

Character Name: Bailey Diageo Height: 5'4" Weight: 107 lbs. Bust Size: Petite Rump Size: Average Hair style: Shoulder-length bedhead Clothing Style: Fluffy and refreshing, favours easter pastels Deck

Posted Images

"C'mon Keep....Take a few breaths."

You say it to him in as calming a voice as you can....trying to imitate  his own helpful suggestion...As he closes his one eye, and starts to take some slow, deep breaths.

The perfect time for a sneak attack!

"Haaaah...Mmmmth...Aaaaaah.... Thank..."

*POUNCE*

You make your attack, nearly darting over to Keep and wrap your arms around him in the tightest hug you can manage, mooshing into him with all of your might...

"No, thank you Keep.." you call, nuzzling your head against his chest. "You're just...a really great person.."

"O..Oh....Ohh...u..Um....Umm..You're...welcome...." he quietly answers, as you feel his own embrace start to meet yours, You let out a contented sigh. letting yourself be held in his embrace for.....

Just a little while longer..

Maybe a little longer still...

Maybe a....

"Aaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnd...There it is, we have liftoff, ladies and gentlemen!"

You wonder what Meta means by that for a few moments, before you suddenly feel something very hard and stiff poking between your thighs, as you start to gaze downward.

'Oh, he's....' you think to yourself as you feel Keep tugging away at you at this, now his turn to blush deep crimson.

"I..I'm sorry...!!! I...I..." he starts, stammering anew as you find yourself giggling a little. "You're just...just..really...really....attractive..."

You find yourself smiling some more as he struggles to collect himself, and clears his throat.

"S..So..Um....D..d...did you wanna buy anything?"

Meta gives you a vicious smirk as she paces on over near Keep, glancing over the counter as you approach.

"Stillll stiff as a board." she gleefully informs you, an almost sinister gaze focused downward.

You could use this to your advantage, or even pursue this...

Or you could just buy some cards.

=======================================================================================================================

1. Ask for 3 Regular packs. [10MaCa]

2. Ask for a 'Special' Pack. [5MaCa and a Lewd behavior]

3. Ask for an 'Extra special' pack' [10MaCa and a lewd behavior]

4. Ask for Keep himself. [How bold...]

5. Ask if he has anything new in.

6. Other [Specify]

[Optional]

Meta's being Naughty....

1. Reign her in

2. Don't Reign her in.

3. Encourage her.

Stats:

Deck Color: White
Deck Strategy: ???
Ace Card: ???
Record: 4-1-0
Panties: N/A
Toilet Need: Moderate
Extra Items: H-Ticket, Basic Deck, Ante Cards x4, Basic Deckbox, Generic Sleeves, Lands,
Key Cards: Malfegor, Avacyn, Angel of Hope, Olivia Voldaren, Liliana of the Veil
Number of Wettings: 2
Number of Messings: 1
Money: 10 MaCa

Stats:

Duelist Level: 2

Exp: 8
EXP Points to reach level 3: [10]

Sarilum Item Level:  2

EXP: 36
Next: 37 [One point away!]

[Bonus from levelling: <To be revealed>]

Meta: Stage 2 [Meta can perform slight physical interactions with other people]

Courage: 1->2. [Bonus for confronting your fears]
Willpower: 2
Bladder: 3
Luck: 4
Seduction: 1

Sarilian Missions:

1. Intentionally Wet yourself. [+4 EXP]

2. Intentionally Mess yourself. [+8 EXP]

3. Flash your bra to someone else (That isn't Meta) [+3 EXP]

4. Have your breasts/Butt Touched by someone else. (That isn't Meta) [+5 EXP]

5. Be watched intentionally desecrating your panties. [+10 EXP]

6. Watch/Make someone else Cream themselves. [+10 EXP]

7. Willingly relieve toilet urges in the presence of someone [that isn't Meta]. [+10 Exp]

8. Flash your girlhood/Bare bottom to someone. [+3 EXP]

9. Accidentally release a bit more than Gas....[+5 EXP]

10. See a vulgar part of someone that isn't Meta. [+2 EXP]

You decide to be merciful yourself in asking for something to break the silence, as Keep stands trying to avert his visible eye from your form.

"Do you have anything new in stock?" you ask lightly, as the man gives a quick nod.

"Ahhhh..Y..Yeah..." he starts, turning a bit. "I've got some new packs and such in...And I've got a new pack style I'm working on, but it's not entirely workshopped just yet... and...And.."

You see Meta slowly climbing over the counter at this, and go to halt her...before instead  moving to help her over....As she just kind of half-phases through it.

"Oh! And I did get something super cool, but I need someone to help me test it. I'd be grateful if you coul...ah...!"

You see Meta's petite figure making near-contact with Keep, as her fingers dance around at the lower part of his shirt....looking like she's squeezing a certain...protrusion in his pants.

"Ah..?" you sound, as he flushes, and stammers out some noises.

"A..Ah..Ah..Nothing..Nothing..!" he starts, as you see Meta constantly teasing and squeezing along him... Her fingers phasing through at some points...and making firm contact in others. It's....kind of mesmerizing watching her work him over...As you feel your own body heating up slightly. "I...I have the Masters 25..W..which is an...An...Extra special set..I..I have some older sets...t..that are just kin..kind of special..... I..I can give you some of the..r..recent packs for the usual price....a..and..A..aaaannnd....Aaand there's the n..new thing I was..w..working on... T..The. 'Ke..Keep Special...I..if you wanted to t..try thaaat.....'

You can see him shivering, and a flush coming to his cheeks, as Meta lets out a low, vulgar chuckle.

"Mmmm...Mmm...Oh, he's got it baaaaaaaad, Bouncy." she muses, gripping at him firmly. "I bet if you did anything like you usually do, he'd just sputter all over..."

"S..S...S..So... What can I do for you?"

===========================================================================================================================

1. 3 Basic Packs For 10 MaCa

2. 1 Special Pack for 10 MaCa

3. 1 Extra-Special for 20 MaCa

4. 1 Keep Special

5.  Ask him what other thing he needed help with.

6. Say you're just browsing for now.

[Meta's Being Vulgar....]

1. Tell her to back off, before it's too late.

2. Wait, and see what happens.

3. Time to Tag-Team!

[Optional: Illicit actions for discounts]

1. Pull your pants down a bit to flash your panties

2. Pull your shirt down to expose your cleavage

3. Pull your shirt up to expose your bra

4. Moon him

5. Lean over to touch him

6. Ask him to come closer for you.

7. Other [Specify]

Stats:

Panties: Plain
Vulgar Need: Light-Moderate
Extra Items: H-Ticket, Basic Deck, Ante Cards x4, Basic Deckbox, Generic Sleeves, Lands,
Key Cards: Malfegor, Avacyn, Angel of Hope, Olivia Voldaren, Liliana of the Veil

Stats:

Courage: 2.

Sarilian Missions:

7. Willingly relieve toilet urges in the presence of someone [that isn't Meta]. [+10 Exp]

Standard Action: 5, and ask about 4. We know what the Keep Special is, but Bouncy does not.

Pervy Meta: 1. Hold it right there, you precariously perverted poltergeist! We're having a no-lewding day today, and you're about to ruin it.

Optional: 7. Lean forward slightly when asking about the pack, folding our arms and pushing them up underneath our ample assets to make them a little more prominent. It's not openly perverted, but our outfit and goal for the day was to not be perverted.

If we're anymore lewd, I'll need to break this out:

2489616_0.jpg 

Edited by Imouto Bouquet
Needed to meme (see edit history)

4. 1 Keep Special and 5.  Ask him what other thing he needed help with.

[Meta's Being Vulgar....]

2. Wait, and see what happens.

[Optional: Illicit actions for discounts]

1. Pull your pants down a bit to flash your panties

3. Pull your shirt up to expose your bra

5. Lean over to touch him

And

6. Ask him to come closer for you.

You debate for a while, and lean over....Watching Meta continue to tease Keep.

"I'm interested in the Keep Special, but..." you start, lightly arching over the counter. "What else'd you need help with, Keep?"

You lightly plant your hands on the table, and push yourself up over.......Letting your fingers brush against his waist...trying to trail down.

"I...Ah...Ahhhhh..!" he starts, as you feel a telltale THROB from his pants.... As he stumbles back. "A..Ahhh..W..what are you doing...?!"

"Ehehehe....Goodness, he's all worked up now.." Meta muses, as she moves to try to grab him again. "Could be fun to keep playing..."

"Oh...was just....wondering about compensating you for it.." you innocently remark, as Keep turns bright red...and glaces away.

"I..that'd be enough..!" he stammers, moving to slide a pack over the table. "B..b..but the thing i wanted to test on you...with you....erm..."

You go to lightly tug down your bottoms, before the man hurriedly places some kind of....Gauntlet on the counter?

"Put...put that on, and insert your deck.." he calls, quietly. "And...p..prepare for a big surprise."

You lightly put the glove on, a slot opening up for your sleeved cards...As you put them in...And it's sealed up?

You see Keep putting on a gauntlet himself, and sliding a deck in himself, as he moves out from behind the counter, standing a short ways away.

"Alright...Duel, Begin!" he calls into the gauntlet..As you see a strange pulse of energy, circle around.... Almost like the confines of the shop vanish around you...

It's kind of entrancing as the man pulls out cards from the gauntlet, prompting you to do the same. You lightly reach for your gauntlet, a set of seven cards appearing in your hand.

"It's the latest tech from the Bismarck industries." Keep calls, lightly glancing over his cards. "That one girl, Vanilla, came by to give it as an offering to.. 'Promote Local Business.' I figured I could show you it, at the very least."

"I..see.." you call, looking over your cards again. "Ah...So, did you want me to play a game?"

"Ah..yeah, if you don't mind.." he lightly muses, rubbing the back of his head. "O..of course, you don't have to if you want. And, erm..I could give you a pack if you win, and such..I'm not using my main deck, don't worry.. It's not going to be too difficult..."

You pause for a few moments, pondering the situation...as Meta leans into you with a cat-like, vulgar grin.

"Mmm...I could go for a little more than that..." she muses, lightly licking her lips. "Bet he could too, but You'd have to prompt him. And well....I can do the rest..."

You are feeling a bit heated yourself, but you still need to decide if you're even playing...Much less anything else...

=================================================================================================================================

[Will you Duel Keep with the Gauntlet?]

1. Accept the duel. (And check out what Bismarck Science does!) [Playfully, Reluctantly, Tsundere-y, other tone]

2. Refuse the duel. (Science is scary)

[If you accept the Duel]

1. Nod, and just accept the pack if you win. [No need to complicate things]

2. Ask for some MaCa Instead if you win. [Money is always good]

3. Ask for a Personal Favor if you win. [Non-Lewd]

4. Ask for a Rare Card if you win. [Something you might be able to use]

5. Ask for a Date if you win. [His Treat]

6. Ask for something vulgar if you win. [Seeing a vulgar part, touching a part, etc]

[Will you ask him what he wants if he wins?]

1. Don't ask: If he didn't mention it, he doesn't want anything.

2. Ask him what he would want. [Without Meta's Influence]

3. ASk him what he would want. [With Meta's Influence]

4.  Offer him something yourself if he wins. [Your garments, a vulgar display, a kiss]

5. Offer him something else. [Specify]

Stats:

Panties: Plain
Vulgar Need: Moderate-High
Extra Items: H-Ticket, Basic Deck, Ante Cards x4, Basic Deckbox, Generic Sleeves, Lands, Keep Special z1

Stats:

Courage: 2.

Sarilian Missions: