Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

14 hours ago, Jack_86 said:

Hey folks!

Here is an interesting advertisment video from Youtube. I don't what this add was made for, because the video ends before it is shown. But the woman there is really cute and the video itself is quiete funny. :)

I'm really sorry to be that guy, but this is a huge repost. This was an ad for a French insurance company and it recalled a French proverb...

Anyway, thank you to have posted it again. I haven't seen this video in a long time, always happy to see it again :)

1 minute ago, CreativePup said:

What's the French proverb? 

I think I wrote it wrong: it's not a proverb, but a little story, something like it. Sorry, English is not my mothertounge.

That "little story" was about what it's happening in the video: a boy take his new gf home to meet the rich family, and the girl needs to pee eventually. When she goes to the toilette she finds out that there's no loo and she improvised by peeing in the sink. Then the sink collapsed and she got caught. The final point of this story is that things could always go worse than you expect. 

I hope my memory is not tricking me...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...